The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Gilded Cage

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2016

Chapter 7 — Bird in a Cage

Johnathan released his load in Dianica’s ass and watched her entire body buck from the orgasm that rushed through her as her bird song filled the room.

“Fuck, I could get used to that. Too bad you passed your final test, time to get you delivered.” He said to no one in particular as he gave her ass a slap.

He bounced his deflating cock on to her ass a few times to get the last of his cum out before putting it back in to his pants and exiting the cage and leaving the room.

He opened the hidden door in the hallway and walked out in to the warehouse and the control room. The cube rooms the henchmen had constructed and joined together; one for her bedroom, one for the training room, one for the posture chair and a final one for the operating room, were laid out over the warehouse floor.

He walked over to the control panel and reviewed the footage. He’d already screened his two previous sessions with Dianica and found no reason for concern.

The current camera angle, the only one he was concerned with was a close-up of her face. Her perfect makeup, large lips and flowing blond hair that framed her face filled the screen as it played. He could just make out his own outline as he approached behind her.

Her mouth opened wide as he assumed his dick first touched her ass and he watched her perform perfectly, just as she had dozens of times before on the wooden horse.

After over 80 days of training, longer than any of the others he’d worked on for the boss, she was performing flawlessly.

He checked the shipping details, the client had indicated he was ready for delivery anytime. Construction of the custom cage was complete and matched the specifications they had used in their own room.

When her eyes rolled back in to her head and it jerked to the side, he knew he had just finished in her ass.

He watched her float away on a cloud of ecstasy, but just as he was about to turn the tape off, he watched her lips form two words, but not a sound came out.

He replayed it several times before he’d caught both words. Since the implant in her throat had rendered her speechless, lip reading was the only way to tell what she was saying and her inflated lips made it hard to do.

Finally, he was satisfied, the words that no one had heard were simply “More please.”

* * *

Dianica looked ahead through the brass bars of her training area and in to the open space beyond. It was the same underground cave she’d been training in all along, her mentor had said so this morning when he came to see how she was making out.

He’d told her he’d be sending her other people to help with her training and that, like him, she would trust them completely. She would believe everything they said because everything they said was true.

She stayed in her training position and chirped a happy song waiting for the next session to start. When she heard her training door open she chirped in excitement as a new trainer came up behind her and she felt something press up against her ass.

Her next training session had begun and she was sure she would make the most of it as she sang out her song in joy.

END