The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gimbo Gloss

Katherine slapped her boyfriend hard across the cheek. He flinched but hardly changed the smirk on his face. If there was one thing about Andrew that always drove her crazy it was how he could maintain a smile that merged so successfully a leer and an arrogant contempt.

She started to tell him off again, to give him yet another piece of her mind. Then she thought better. Twirling around, letting her long dark ponytail slap him in the face, Katherine stormed out of the apartment.

The nerve of him, she thought all the way to her car. The nerve of Andrew suggesting she have work done. As though she was only on this planet to be his little sex puppet, his own personal bimbo.

Well, there was one thing Katherine would never be and that was a bimbo.

She drove out of the apartment complex, pausing to check the mirror. She looked a bit worse for wear, not having taken the usual time to do her tastefully subtle makeup and to dress in something a bit better than her old sweat clothes.

Katherine was still more attractive than half the girls her age. Her long brown hair was always silky and smooth, even pulled back in her simple, no-hassle ponytail. Her body already had enough curves as far as she was concerned. What guy wouldn’t like a thin brunette with big breasts?

Apparently Andrew wouldn’t, she thought, feeling the anger swell up inside her again. He’d actually had the nerve to suggest that maybe their relationship would be spiced up by getting implants. And not just any implants, Katherine thought. No, it wasn’t that simple. He wanted big giant fake looking ones. He wanted her looking like a cheap porn model.

Katherine stopped at a light and rubbed at her head. How could she have been so wrong about her boyfriend? Why would she think he actually liked her for who she was? Obviously he saw her as the starting point of some sick project he had in mind. He wanted to take what was an otherwise beautiful girl and transform her into some sick fantasy he probably jerked off to late at night.

A car honking roused Katherine from her thoughts and she started off through the intersection. She looked up and realized this was a section of town she rarely visited. It was the part of town she usually avoided and not because there seemed to be any crime or anything.

Looking around as she slowed for the next light, Katherine realized it was the people that frequented this section of town. They were mostly goth and she’d always been afraid of goth characters. Even back in high school, she avoided the artsy kids who wore black and tended to look more like vampires than human beings.

The only thing worse than goth in her mind was bimbos, apparently the type of girls Andrew enjoyed, the lousy jerk.

She looked up at the mirror again, seeing a tired and rather plain look staring back. She might not really need too much makeup, but the stress of an argument had not left her looking her best. Andrew, she thought. He really got her so angry sometimes.

Then something occurred to her. Andrew, she thought, looking down at the console between the seats. As the cross traffic thinned out, she quickly flipped up the lid and there it was. Andrew’s wallet. She’d figured he would have left it in her car. He used the car to go pick up dinner last night.

Smiling, as she started off down the road again, Katherine realized she knew just how to spend her day. She was going to get a makeover and Andrew was treating.

She drove down the road with new purpose, trying her best to ignore the occasional goth freak walking along the side walk. Some of the ones she saw were even scarier than she’d seen in high school. There were guys with long black coats, silver nose rings, with chains attached to their ears. There were girls that had more of a witchlike appearance than ordinary girls. But then there were ones she’d never really noticed before.

At first she thought she might be imagining things, but no, these goth girls were walking along and giggling. They were chatting as most girls might do from time to time, except these didn’t look at all like most girls.

They wore all black, that much was to be expected. But the tight little micro-skirt and frilly black tank-tops were much more revealing than she had become accustom to seeing. They revealed an insane amount of pale white cleavage. It was so large, Katherine assumed they couldn’t be real, not on girls the size she was witnessing. They had some tattoos but she couldn’t quite make them out. Their hair was black but with bright neon streaks and as they walked along, Katherine could swear they seemed intensely focused on every passing male goth.

She looked ahead realizing the car in front of her had suddenly stopped. Katherine forgot the girls and slammed on her brakes, earning an angry gesture from the guy in front.

Waving back, and trying to forget her distractions, Katherine looked out the passenger side window. That’s when she saw it.

It was a salon of some sort. She’d never noticed it before, but then she rarely drove to this section of town. It really didn’t matter where it was, Katherine thought. The point was it had on the window in big letters, SPECIAL MAKEOVER -skin, lips, nails, hair Ñ just $100.

Katherine smiled as she steered the car over to the curb. Maybe her blowing a hundred dollars on Andrew’s credit card would make him think twice about being such a pig. She climbed out of the car, realizing just how out of the crowd she seemed.

Everyone who passed looked at her twice, as though she were the freak and not them. She ignored the stares, thinking only of getting back at Andrew and maybe feeling a little better about her own look.

The salon wasn’t crowded at all. It also wasn’t as she might have expected. The few who were there were not exactly pleasant and cheerful looking. If anything they seemed to be more of the same crowd she’d encountered outside. Thankfully though, the woman who came walking up to greet her wasn’t completely frightening. She had a pleasant smile, despite her black lipstick and multiple piercings on her eyebrows, nose and lip.

“Like totally hi there.” She said, her voice surprisingly not what Katherine expected. And she noted yet another piercing on the woman’s tongue.

“Hi, my name is Katherine, I was interested in the hundred dollar makeover.” Katherine said, confidently, only thinking of Andrew and his insulting attitude.

“Really, like oh wow. You totally need it too, if you don’t mind my saying.”

Katherine scrunched her brow and tried not to be insulted. After all, the woman saying this looked in need of some work herself. It was strange though. She sounded kind of ditzy but looked like a typical goth girl. Well, typical if giant breasts came standard these days.

“Um... thank you.” Katherine finally said, realizing the woman’s oddly vacant stare seemed stuck momentarily.

“I’ll like totally need payment up front. They get mad if I don’t get paid before we change you.”

Katherine looked around, only seeing a couple of men standing near the back of the line of chairs and one woman who seemed about as ditzy as the one speaking to her. This one smiled and waved, as though waiting to work her magic.

“That’s fine. Here you are.” Katherine said. She pulled out Andrew’s credit card and allowed the woman to slide it through her machine. It surprisingly took a few tries before the woman swiped it right, but eventually she grinned, her lip piercing bouncing around happily.

“Like all set. So you’re in for quite a makeover. You’re gonna be all like pretty and stuff.”

Katherine rolled her eyes a bit. She hoped this was the right decision. Andrew’s cocky smile kept flashing into her mind and she knew if anything at least this might send him a message.

She was led back to the other goth woman, whose name was Jewel. Jewel had her sit in what seemed an ordinary barber chair and then rotated her to look into the mirror. On the table below this mirror were hundreds of bottles and small tubes of lipstick and nail polish. Most were bold colors but a few didn’t seem that bad.

“Okay, Kat.” Jewel said.

“Katherine,” she corrected.

“Yes,” Jewel said a bit confused looking. “So we will start out with a facial cleansing while I prep your nails. Just slip off your shoes and socks and lean back in the chair.”

Katherine did as she was told, kicking her old tennis shoes at the wall and laying her socks next to them. She leaned back, and found that the chair reclined slightly so her head was able to rest face up. As soon as she was staring at the ceiling, Jewel stepped up beside her.

“Now, like this will feel really good, Kat.”

Katherine rolled her eyes. “It’s Katherine.”

“Okay,” Jewel said. “Anyway, I’m going to lay this hot towel over your face. Just let the moisturizing cleansing lotion in it do its job while I get started on your nails.”

“Sounds nice.” Katherine said, closing her eyes.

The towel did feel incredible. She relaxed and listened to Jewel move around, clinking small bottles and adjusting Katherine so her hands were straight out on the arm rests and her feet were elevated slightly.

“So you look like you needed this, if you don’t mind me saying.” Jewel said.

“Thanks, I think.” Katherine mumbled.

“Like you’re welcome. Pampering yourself is totally the best.”

Katherine relaxed and felt some sense of justice. After all, she was pampering herself, and best of all Andrew was paying for it. She smiled beneath the towel, picturing him opening his next credit statement.

The playful tickle of Jewels hands teased at her nails, both fingers and toes. It seemed to take a long time, but Katherine simply lay there, content to relax as she let the woman work her magic.

“There we are, nails are all filed and cleaned. Ready for polish.” Jewel said, shaking Katherine from a pleasant daydream. “So, like, what color would you like on your nails?”

Katherine had to think about that. She wanted to look nice but maybe not anything too much, something more tasteful.

“Um... can we just do some gloss?”

The world suddenly became brighter as Jewel lifted the towel, smiling and giving Katherine a wink. “Sure, that’s like totally cool.”

Katherine tilted her head up and for a moment felt disoriented. She blinked her eyes a few times, looking in the mirror.

“What... I mean how did?” She started to ask.

Jewel noticed Katherine’s expression. “Oh, don’t worry Kat. That happens to everyone their first time. You’ll get used to it.

Katherine stared, not even bothering to correct the girl on her name. She looked at her face. The skin was clean, pure white, almost pale looking, and her lips were swollen. They almost looked as though she’d had an injection of collagen. She looked stunning really, especially with her dark brown hair, but it just seemed impossible for a hot towel to have done this.

“What was in that cleansing towel?” Katherine asked, reaching up to lightly touch her lips.

Jewel laughed. “Little of this, little of that. I think it did you good. We just need to work on the rest of you.”

“Sure, it looks... great I guess.”

Katherine stared a few more moments, something inside her feeling almost fluttery as she opened and closed her mouth.

“Now you want gloss, right?”

“Hmm?” Katherine asked.

“For your nails, you want like gloss, right?”

“Oh, yeah, right.”

Jewel walked over to the assortment of polishes and pondered a moment or two. “I think one of these will be good. You pick which one.”

Katherine looked at the three bottles Jewel was showing her. One said Gimbo Gloss, one said Gimbo Extra Gloss, and the third simply said Gimbo Light. She assumed Gimbo was the make or something as she’d never heard the word before.

What would she like, Katherine thought? She was still unable to take her eyes off her reflection whenever she got the chance. “Oh, just go with the Gimbo Gloss.” She finally said.

“Excellent choice. I’m going to let Ronny here fix your hair up while I apply the gloss. Should make you sooo much better, Kat.”

“Thanks,” Katherine said, ignoring the name again.

Ronny turned out to be one of the two men she’d seen standing at the back. He had a rather scary appearance but a gentle touch as he released her hair from the ponytail and combed through it gently.

Katherine hardly paid him any attention as she looked down and watched Jewel apply her nail gloss. Every little careful brush stroke seemed to tickle and soon Katherine was grinning ear to ear, feeling really good about herself and even better about the method she’d chosen to get back at Andrew. He’d never treat her like a bimbo again.

It was halfway through applying the gloss that Katherine began to feel a little dizzy. She assumed it was the fumes rising off the Gimbo Gloss. It was awfully strong. But then she felt other sensations, ones she couldn’t really explain.

“You like this look?” Ronny suddenly asked.

Katherine slowly lifted her head to look in the mirror, a goofy smile still plastering her face. She stared for a moment, having trouble looking away from her thick lips and pale complexion. When she finally saw Ronny holding up her length of brown hair, she first grew concerned.

It wasn’t him that concerned her, more the dark black streaks already in her hair. He was applying bright pink dye in small lines, making her hair look very punk-like, or as she recalled now through a hazy mind, goth looking.

“It’s good right?” Jewel said.

Katherine felt that wave of dizziness come over again as she looked down at the girl on her knees painting gloss over the last of her toe nails. She smiled suddenly, feeling completely at ease with the whole world. “Yeah, I think it’s hot looking. Go ahead and finish it up.”

Ronny nodded and gave her a quick wink in the mirror. Then his hands continued working their magic as Jewel began working on Katherine’s fingernails.

“Ohh... what’s happening to me?” Katherine asked a moment later when she felt something very strange in her chest.

Jewel looked up, concerned, then smiled as she saw where Katherine was looking. “Oh, like don’t worry, Kat, that’s normal with the Gimbo Gloss. It tends to leech into the skin a bit and can cause swelling. Most of our customers consider it a bonus.

Bonus, Katherine thought, shocked at what she was seeing. How could this be a bonus? She stared at her sweatshirt, becoming tighter by the second. Her neckline opened up a bit and suddenly she could see that her already very large breasts were swelling up to massive proportions. It was in a dreamlike state that she simply leaned back and let Ronny finish applying the new hair treatment.

“All done, babe.” The man said, stepping around beside her.

Katherine wanted to say something about him calling her babe. She wanted to say something about it being rude. She wanted to say practically anything but what she ended up saying.

“Thanks cutie.”

She listened to her voice. It sounded like someone else. Her normal intelligent voice sounded high and flirty, no different from the dimwitted woman who swiped Andrew’s credit card.

Then she felt a sudden pop beneath her shirt and turned to look in the mirror. What she saw sent chills down her spine. This wasn’t the old Katherine, the respectable looking classy girl.

With the long black hair highlighted by pink streaks and her very pale face and suddenly dark swollen lips, Katherine was looking distinctly goth. Her chest though was massive. She stared down, realizing the pop she had heard was her bra snapping open, now falling down loose and resting around her taught belly.

“I’m... I’m...” She tried to vocalize her shock.

Jewel stood up, closing the bottle of Gimbo Gloss. She giggled and smiled. “You’re fucking hot, Kat.”

Katherine shook her head a little, the fumes still filling the air. She leaned back in the chair, feeling her tits jiggle around obscenely. No, she thought, not tits. She never thought of her breasts as tits.

“Everything okay?” Jewel asked.

“My, um like my clothes.” Katherine said, realizing how moronic she suddenly sounded.

Jewel frowned. “Yes, they kinda suck don’t they?”

Katherine looked at her sweat shirt and pants. They did suck. She’d never realized before just how hideous clothes like these were. They were all wrong.

“We can help. I have some extra clothes in the back and I’m sure Ronny wouldn’t mind helping you change.”

Katherine looked at herself in the mirror and grinned. She suddenly liked how she looked. She felt confident, powerful almost, even if her thoughts were feeling a bit mushy. Then she caught up to what Jewel had said.

“Oh like new clothes would be super great.” Katherine said.

“Sure, Kat. I think you might be a bit bigger up top than I am, but I’m sure you’ll like how they stretch and wrap those fucking hot tits you have.”

Katherine giggled. She did have fucking hot tits. They were really big. She couldn’t wait to play with them later.

Her mind grew hazy, as though something was trying to warn her this wasn’t how she usually thought of herself. The feeling passed a bit more quickly this time and she smiled as Jewel helped her out of the chair.

Standing felt awkward, her newly swollen tits really wanting to drag her forward. As she stumbled back with Jewel towards the two men, Katherine thought about the name the girl kept calling her. Kat had a nice ring to it. Sounded hot, like she now was. She might have to start using it.

“Ronny, like you and Gabe here help Kat change into my spare clothes. Make sure she looks good.”

Ronny grinned and gave Katherine a wink. She looked at the other man and found herself giggling.

“Like don’t I need to pay or somethin, fer the clothes?”

Jewel called out from somewhere behind her. “Don’t worry, Kat, Ronny and Gabe accept all forms of payment. Just give them what you think the clothes are worth.

Minutes later, Katherine stood in a dark back room as two complete strangers removed her sweat shirt and lightly fondled her now huge tits. She gasped as she looked down into her cleavage, getting lost in them. She hardly even cared that the men were poking and prodding at her far more than was necessary to change her.

The man named Gabe pulled a tiny black tank top out of a gym bag and began pulling it down over her head. She grinned mindlessly as he squeezed it over her tits, taking ample time to really feel her up. She liked a man’s hands on her big stretched out titties. It made her wet down below.

Speaking of below, she noticed that Ronny was tugging her sweats and panties down in one quick move. She giggled when he took a moment to lick at her pussy. It felt right somehow. Everything felt blissfully right.

Katherine gasped and nearly orgasmed but suddenly Ronny stood up and walked over to the gym bag. He pulled out a tiny little ruffled black and pink skirt. It was an obscene piece, full of torn holes and clearly made to reveal all to anyone who might see her.

Her first thought, after the disappointment at not cumming, was that it looked absolutely perfect. It would like totally match her hair. She giggled like a complete ditzy whore as he helped her step into it and pulled it up. The skirt only barely went beneath her crotch.

“How’s that feel to you, Katherine?” Ronny asked.

She grinned wide, then suddenly frowned and looked at him. “Call me Kat.”

He smiled and nodded. “Kat then. How does that feel?”

She hugged herself, running the freshly glossed nails up and tugging at her cleavage, stretching the shirt until one of her nipples popped free. She began idly playing with it as she looked back at the men. “It feels fantastic. Like totally me!”

“Nice, now about the payment.” Ronny said.

“Like what should I pay?”

Gabe stepped up to one side of her and Ronny stood grinning on the other side. He exchanged a quick wink with the other man then looked at Kat.

“Why don’t we save you any more money and just let you pay us back with a quick fuck?”

Kat thought for a moment. That seemed strange, she thought. She felt conflicted and it wasn’t because of anything Ronny or Gabe had suggested. It was more the fact that she had wanted to spend more of her boyfriend’s money to really get back at him.

Then she smiled. Fucking other guys was a way to get back at him. She grinned, imagining how much cock she could get inside her looking like she did now.

“Like okay, come on and stuff those big hard cocks inside me!”

In no time Kat was on all fours, ass thrusting back hard at Ronny who slammed his full length in her on the first lunge, mouth gobbling away at Gabe’s no less impressive size. She loved feeling like she did. She loved the fact her nipples were scraping the floor. Most of all she loved getting fucked by these goth guys. It was so quick and dirty.

“Oh fuck, you’re a tight one, Kat.” Ronny said.

He grabbed her hips and began pounding her faster and faster, not caring at all for her own pleasure. Kat loved that. She loved being used, being simply a warm set of holes for some guy to shove his cock in and get off. She hoped it never ended.

Unfortunately for her, it couldn’t last long at the brutal pace these two were doing her. Gabe shot his load first, letting her swallow his first big flood of cum, then pulling out and jacking off all over her face and hair.

Kat giggled and then moaned as she felt Ronny ram particularly deep inside her cunt. He grunted and sent all of his load directly into her belly. She felt the warmth and loved knowing that she was really getting back at Andrew. Maybe this Ronny guy would knock her up. That would totally get back at Andrew for wanting her to be a bimbo.

As Kat walked on wobbly legs from the back room, Jewel met her with some black spiked heels.

“Looks like you paid the boys well,” Jewel giggled. “Here, these should fit you. I took the liberty of like throwing away those junky things you wore in.”

Kat giggled wildly as she sat in the chair and put on her new heels. She looked up at the mirror and smiled. The girl staring back at her was a complete and utter slut. Her face was plastered with white semen, some of it strung through her hair. She loved how her one nipple was still completely exposed. She wondered briefly about exposing the other.

“Thank you for coming in today.” The woman who sat at the front said as Kat made her way out the door. “Be sure and tell your friends to come on down and be Gimbo-fied.”

Kat grinned vacantly as she walked awkwardly in the heels towards her car. She was almost to the car when something caught her eye. She turned toward a nearby alley and saw a group of the hottest guys she’d ever seen before.

There were five of them and they all seemed to notice her about the same time. All five were big and pale, with long dark hair, piercings and tattoos all over their bodies. She loved that they only wore black and when they motioned her over, she never even hesitated.

It was several hours later when Kat finally returned to her car. The men had been so nice. They’d definitely helped her get back at Andrew even more. All five of them fucked her several times. Even once, they all managed to do her at the same time. It was so fun.

She giggled as she noticed thick streams of cum leaking down both her thighs. Her tight little cunt was so packed full of juicy cum, she just knew one of those men had probably knocked her up. Andrew would be sooo mad, she thought. It served him right.

Sitting behind the driver’s seat, Kat looked up in her mirror. Looking back at her was a cum-covered mess. And she loved it. Spending Andrew’s money was fine and all, but going out and fucking lots of strangers sounded so much better. She started the engine and decided then and there that by the time she got back to the apartment she’d make good and sure that over a hundred guys had packed her body with as much sperm as she could handle.

It might sound dangerous, she thought. But living dangerously was the goth way. No wonder the girls were always so pale. They probably absorbed so much cum that they began to look creamy and white. She giggled and drove down the block, slowing whenever she saw a cute guy walking along.

By that evening, a thoroughly fucked and worn out Kat made her way into the apartment complex. She leaked cum from every hole. Her belly was distended and already a bit pregnant looking. Her hair was almost as streaked with crusty white as it was with pink. And best of all, Kat felt great. She’d gone out and proven what a hot little slut she was. She even found time to get some super neat tattoos on her chest and above her cunt.

The one on her chest read CUM SLUT and the one above her cunt read simply, Insert Cock HERE.

Andrew would never get over this. He was a pathetic loser compared to all the guys she had fucking her during the day. And she planned on dumping Andrew and spending all her days in her favorite part of town, where goth guys could take her into back alleys and use her as their cum bucket. That would show Andrew.

No, Kat thought, staggering to the door of her apartment, giant tits exposed, large belly jiggling. She was definitely not some stupid little bimbo. She was a gimbo if ever there was one.

The End