The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gina and Jeff, the First Weekend

by DKB

It was Friday night, I had just left my job at the University. Sunday, I start my consulting job by flying to Chicago to work for a week with Bob, an old pro at the new company. Every Sunday I fly to a new city, to work all week, come home Friday. It’s a lot of travel, but for $120 an hr plus expenses, a single guy like me will be glad to put up with it.

I was in a bar celebrating with a young student who worked with me the last two years. To look at Gina, you would never think she was a Chemical Engineering major. Gina, had long dark hair, blue eyes, and the most lickable lips. Losing a bet, she had to tell me her measurements, 38, 24, 36 on a 5′ 4″ frame. This was the one thing I was going to miss leaving the University.

While I was having great luck, she wasn’t. She told me how her apartment caught on fire, and she had no where to go and only the clothes on her back. I said, “Hey, I am in my place only two days a week, why don’t you stay with me until you get back on your feet again. I will pay the rent, food, clothing, and fun money, if you will watch the place and have food in the fridge on Fridays when I get back.” Gina said, “Deal!”

GINA: My perfume actually works. I had to lay it on thick and bend over him a lot, but he got enough of a whiff to agree to my proposal. Now once I am in his house, I will be able to take him over completely.

The weekend and week went by in a blur. I had so much to do that weekend, I just gave Gina my credit card so she could get what she needed to move in comfortably. I was happy to give her my card, it was a small price to pay for her to watch my house. Before I knew it, I was on a plane home. Email from Gina yesterday told me she would meet me at the Friday’s bar in the airport to pick me up. Which was great since I gave her my car for the week.

Gina was already at the bar waiting for me and I could tell she bought herself some new clothes. She was holding up her huge tits with a very tight black lace bustier where you could see the dark shadows of her nipples. Covering the bustier was a black leather jacket that stopped right below her tits, accentuating her small waist. She had on a very classy long black skirt held up with a wide, tight leather belt. The long slit up the skirt showed off the full length of her knee high, black leather, pointed toe boots. They must have been atleast a 4 inch stiletto heel. As she got up to leave with me, she slowly pulled on a pair black leather gloves that went a few inches past her wrist. Fumbling with my luggage I let her get a couple of feet in front of me. Her ass was showcased perfectly by the tight skirt. I was in heaven. I love leather jackets, tight belts, tall boots, and soft leather gloves. This looked like it was going to be a very interesting evening. Maybe she wanted to say thanks to me in a very biblical fashion.

The car ride home drove me wild. The whole way Gina was sitting with her legs crossed letting her skirt fall away showing a full length view of her boots. She unzipped her Jacket letting her full tits show through the lace of her bustier. With one gloved hand she tickled the back of my neck, while making me giggle by rubbing the other glove under my nose. She gave her fingers a kiss and then layed them upon my lips. I wanted to engulf her leather fingers, but barely held back giving them a kiss and a small lick. My cock was ready to burst. My pants did little to hide my 9 in stick.

GINA: With how Jeff was reacting to how I was dressed, I probably didn’t even need to give him the scent, but I was going to play it safe. I had rubbed the mind controlling scent into my gloves. In the car it was easy to rub the gloves all over Jeff. I knew I had him the moment he licked my glove. How did I know the gloves would work, research. While he was gone, I went through everyplace, everything in his apartment. Ends up Jeff had quite a porn collection of movies, magazines and stuff. From the movies and mags I had a good idea what his main fetish was when I stumbled upon treasure. Rummaging through his bedroom drawers I found a dozen pairs of women gloves in his size. Long, short, leather, satin, vinyl, rubber, in all colors. Then I found two pairs of High Heel boots, in his size. His fetish, his weakness was Boots, Gloves, Leather, and Latex. I had chosen my target well, for these were some of my favorites too.

When home Gina told me to change clothes and she would get us drinks. I was sitting on the couch, Gina returned with the drinks. Standing in front of me she told me to help her take off her jacket. Easing the soft leather off her shoulders, I pinned her arms back causing her chest to stick out, way out. The bustier barely didn’t rip in two from her huge tits. Taking a deep breath, Gina said thank you. Gina straightened her gloves, pulling them on tighter. Somehow my cock got even harder. I asked Gina, “Do you wear your gloves all the time?” “No, not all the time. But after wearing gloves all the time in chemistry lab, I have grown to like the feel of them. Especially this soft leather pair.” With both gloved hands she cupped and squeezed her breasts. Cock grew again.

Gina started up the movie. I asked what was coming on. “I haven’t seen this one, but the box looked interesting.” Gina said. “You should know it, it is one of yours.” She was playing one of my Porn flicks, a favorite of mine. The first scene gets good fast. Before you know it, a good looking big titted blonde is on her back on a table. Her leather skirt is pushed up and her legs are in the air showing off her Over The Knee shiny white vinyl spiked heel boots. I couldn’t help it, I had to give my cock a small rub. Gina asked me what I liked about this scene. I love the idea of fucking a women with her boots up by my face. The next scene had a woman with skin tight leather pants on with the zipper undone from front to back. She was bent over getting drilled from behind. Gina asked again what turned me on. I love the feel of leather. Before fucking her, I imagine myself on my knees licking her leather covered ass. Gina told me to take my cock out and masturbate since it was so obvious that I NEEDED to do something.

I dropped my sweatpants, my cock immediately poked out the slit in the front of my silk boxers. I love the feel of my silk boxers on my hard cock. I started stroking my cock during the third scene. Maybe it was because I loved this part of the movie, but I didn’t think even once about masturbating in front of my new, hot as hell, roommate. The big breasted blonde was in thigh high red patent leather boots and long black leather gloves. Holding a riding crop she ordered her man to masturbate and cum on her boots. After he did, she said, “Lick it up.” During this scene Gina was pinching one of her nipples and let a hand drop beneath her skirt.

“Jeff, come here on your knees.” Gina said. “I’m hot, help me out of this warm skirt.” Gina stood in front of me with her back turned and took off her leather belt. I undid the zipper on her skirt and eased it down her thighs. Sticking in front of my face was her incredible, edible ass with only a thin strip of satin separating her two perfect cheeks. I slid her skirt around her boots, letting my hands run down the leather shafts. Stepping out of the skirt, Gina sat back down. She moved the small triangle of satin off to the side and began to rub her pussy with her gloved fingers. “Jeff, pull on your cock and come on my boots.” With that command, Gina began to tickle my balls with the toe of her boot. I tried to make this time last as long as possible but I finally shot my load. Rubbing my cock all over her boots, I covered them with cum. Then just as I was waiting for, Gina told me, “You may lick it up.”

Gina was right, she didn’t have to command me to do it. I gleefully licked every inch of her boots until they were spotless. The leather tasted and smelled wonderfully. Every now and then I would look up to see Gina fingering herself with her gloves while sticking out her huge tits with big heavy breathes. Her other glove was pinching her hard nipples thru her bustier. I was finishing up when Gina tensed up and came herself. Sticking three fingers inside herself she came hard. Kneeling before her caressing her boots, one in each hand, I watched her slowly regain her composure. She looked at me and stuck her sticky glove in my face. “Clean this up too, Jeff.” I got to do what I wanted to do in the car. I engulfed her gloved fingers and licked them clean of her intoxicating juices. Slowly taking one finger at a time into my mouth, my cock grew again as I rubbed it up against her boots. Gina pulled away her gloved hand and said, “No more cumming tonight. You need your strength for tomorrow.” With that she gave me a little kick with her boots, and walked to her room. I was watching a goddess recede down the hall in her spiked heel boots, thong underwear, bustier, and leather gloves. Worshiping her was the only thing in the world I wanted to do.

I woke the next morning to Gina shaking me awake. “Get up!, you have things to do.” She said. Gina was standing before me in an exercise outfit. Hair pulled back in a ponytail, she had a yellow half shirt on with her white sports bra showing underneath. Bright Yellow short shorts showed off all of her legs. Getting out of bed, my cock was starting to twitch. “Put on sweats and a t shirt, you’re going to the gym down the street.” Gina told me. “I need you in good shape to please me. I am taking the car to workout at a Women’s only gym. You won’t be able to workout if you have the chance to see me bending over in these shorts or bouncing my tits. And don’t come back for atleast 2 hrs.”

I do workout regularly, but not at a gym for this long. When I got back I was beat, and Gina was waiting for me. Gina had changed into skin tight jeans, t shirt, her leather jacket and boots. These boots where a chunky style, black with a large 5 in chunky heel and a 1 in platform. Dead tired, my cock still twitched. She got up and handed me her boots from last night. “These are still dirty. I want them licked clean and then polished.", Gina ordered. “Use the special polish on the table. I want those boots spotless for this afternoon. I am going to go shopping, I need more outfits to wear.” As she spoke, Gina slowly pulled on her leather gloves. Taking the time to make sure the fit was tight and just right. My cock twitched a lot more. “I will be back in a couple of hours. I will call you so that you can order some Chinese for us for lunch. And by the way, don’t you dare cum while I am gone” She gave my cock a long grab with her gloved hand, then she left me holding her boots, holding them right up against my crotch.

During lunch Gina asked me to show her the boots. She looked them over and was happy. “So, did you enjoy cleaning my boots? Did you enjoy licking them from top to bottom again?” she asked. “Yes!” I said. “I spent easily 20 minutes on each boot, licking them clean. Then I polished them as perfectly as I possibly could. Your boots looking good is very important.”

“Did you cum?”

“No, barely.”

“Good, I would hate to be disappointed in you. We will get along much better if you do what I say.”

Gina left with her boots and her new clothes, I cleaned up lunch. She returned wearing a leather vest over nothing, a short blue vinyl skirt that barely reached below her ass, black stockings held up by 4 garters that were showing from under her skirt, her freshly cleaned spiked heel boots, and leather gloves. She put in a new movie and layed down on the couch. She motioned for me to sit on the couch. Laying her boots across my lap she started the movie. It was another great flick. It wasn’t quite triple XXX, it was a lot of great looking women wearing leather, vinyl, boots and gloves. During each scene, Gina asked me what I liked the best about the outfits. I would tell her what I liked and she would lean over and grab my cock to see if I realllllly liked what I saw. Half way through, Gina again said I could lower my pants so my cock could breathe. With my cock straight up, Gina ever so slightly would rub her boot against it. After the show, Gina asked if I wanted a blow job? “Yes, please, may I, pretty please, Mistress, pretty please!” I cried. Gina lifted up her boot and said, “Show me. Suck my boot heel like you would want me to suck your cock.”

I deep throated her boot heel. I licked her boot heel. I nibbled the top of it, ran my tongue along the length of it. She let me do this for 15 minutes before she said she had seen enough. Telling me to lay on the floor, she took my cock into her mouth. It was paradise. She was on top of me in a 69. She had her tight skirt over my face letting me breathe the wonderful smell of her pussy. My hands alternated from massaging her vinyl covered ass, to stroking her knee high leather boots. All the while she kept blowing my cock. Taking a small breather, Gina asked, “I let you enjoy my boot heel for 15 minutes, are you going to let me enjoy your cock for just as long?” I prayed for the strength to hang on for that long. Her tongue did magic to my cock. Her mouth engorged my shaft. Now, I could deep throat her 4 in boot heel, but when she deep throated my 9 inches, she licked my balls with her tongue. When she wasn’t deep throating me, she kept caressing my shaft with her leather gloves, tickling my balls with their softness. All that and a boot in each hand, I... I couldn’t hold out. I came like a volcano. She drank every drop, then cleaned my shaft with her tongue. Saying it was the least she could do after I licked her boots clean.

Gina looked at the time, I hadn’t lasted 15 minutes, maybe 10. She said, “Not long enough, get to work.” Pulling up her skirt and relaxing on the couch, she pointed to her pussy growling, “Start eating.” I buried my face between her legs, licking, sucking, flicking my tongue, grinding my lips into her labia, going slow then fast then slow. Soon she was wrapping her boots around me, grabbing my head with her gloved hands not letting me stop for a second. And the noises started, the quite moans, the short breathes, the soft “more...more...more.” When she came her heels ground into my back, she smashed my face into her pussy, I could barely breathe. Which wasn’t good, because she kept cumming and cumming. Finally her whole body spasmed and went limp. I looked up, past her heaving breasts, to a little smile on her lips. She looked down at me and said, “That was pretty good, maybe some practice and it could be great. And if you get better, I will buy more boots.” My cocked twitched, I was ready to practice as much as it took. “You’re not done yet, you still owe me for cumming to soon.” Gina reminded me. “You like leather, start sucking my tits through my leather vest.”

I jumped at the chance, and I jumped on her. I salivated all over her leather covered tits, trying to suck my way through the vest to get to her nipples. Finally, Gina opened her vest to reveal a leather 1/2 cup bra, perfectly holding and presenting her tits, while leaving the nipples open for sucking. Her nipples had to grow to a 1/2 inch long. Sticking straight out, I kept going back and forth between the two. While I did her tits, she would stroke my cock with her gloved hands telling me I wasn’t allowed to cum. The tits, the gloves, I was getting ready to cum again. Finally, Gina said enough. She pushed me back, stood up and led me over to the dinning room table by my cock. She sat on the table, layed back and placed her boots on my shoulders. “Fuck me.”

I pounded that pussy of hers. I went fast, I went slow. During the slow strokes, I would kiss and lick her boots at the same time. I would pull out and just rub my cockhead over her pussy lips, teasing her before I would plunge right back into her tightness. She got noisy again and then she came. She squeezed my cock like a vise, I came too. While it was the second one, it was huge, it was big, it almost made me passout.

We both collected ourselves. Gina said she was going to take a nap and then visit some of her girlfriends. I was to clean up, clean her boots, make a small dinner 6pm, do the laundry (her handwashables at home), turn down her bed and then go to bed early. I had a lot to do tomorrow before I left for work.

GINA: This is great. I don’t even know if I need the mind controlling scent on him. He seems ready to do whatever I ask as long as I wear boots and gloves. Still, I played it safe. I had placed the scent in the boot polish, totally undetectable because the scent smells mildly leathery, so when he licked my boots the second time, he took in plenty of the mind controlling substance.

Gina woke me again Sunday morning. I seem to be sleeping more deeply than ever, but then it isn’t like I haven’t had a filled weekend. Gina was standing rigidly at the side of my bed with her tits in a tight shiny silver workout bra and a matching bottom that only covered half of her ass cheeks. She had plans of working out at home and didn’t need me and my rock hard cock staring at her the whole time. Gina told me to get the sweats on again, I had to go running. I normally do run, but just 4 or 5 miles every other day. She told me to get her a bagel from a certain shop that was 6 miles away. I wasn’t sure if I could do 12 miles, but I had to be in shape for her. Gina said she would be checking the receipt to make sure I went there.

When I got back, barely, Gina had just finished her shower. I had to shower immediately to get ready to take her out to a champagne brunch. I moved as fast as my legs could go. Gina had used all of the hot water, my shower was brief and freezing. Dressed, but still a little cold I met Gina in the living room. Her brunch outfit warmed me up instantly. She had a white lace off the shoulder top that was tight around the tits, and even tighter around the waste, with no bra to ruin the look. A short, wide baby blue skirt was a respectable 2 inches below her ass, finished off with a wide white plastic belt. White stockings went over her knees but stopped short of her skirt, with white patent leather ankle boots with only a three inch spike heel. She finished the look off with short baby blue cotton gloves, and matching choker. With her hair up, except for a few dangling strands, she was the perfect little girl with the heart of a whore.

“Like my outfit?” Gina asked. I plurted out a Yes. Looking down at her boots, Gina said, “Oh my, they seem to be a little dusty. Can’t go out with dusty boots, wouldn’t be looking my best, now would I. We have a few minutes. Jeff on your knees, lick my new boots.” I dropped to my knees and began to lick. My tongue glided across the smooth patent leather. I worked my tongue hard making sure her boots shined brighter than the sun. Gina leaned against the couch and allowed me to lift her boots so I could clean the sole and suck the heel spotless. Gina took a small vibrator out of her purse and started using it on her pussy. The sight of me licking her boots was making her almost as hot as I am. I was just finishing up the heel of the second boot when she came. Holding her boots, watching her tits heave up and down, I wish I could cum too. When she was done she handed me the vibrator. “Suck it clean.” Gina commanded. While I enjoyed the taste, Gina took off her panties and went to get new ones. She came back just as I was finishing cleaning her vibrator. Taking it back, Gina put it back into her purse, “Never know when you might need one.” Looking down at her shiny boots, she said not bad. “But now I am extra hungry, so lets get going. And Jeff, keep that boner down, we are going to a respectable, expensive, place.”

Trying to keep my boner down was near impossible for the ride to the Bistro. Gina alternated from tickling my neck, pinching my nipples, to squeezing my cock with her little blue gloves. I was starving too, since I just ran 12 miles, but I would give it all up if I could just blow my wad. As we were seated, there was a sudden stillness in the whole place. Every pair of male eyes were salivating at Gina, every pair of female eyes shot daggers and soon spoke rude comments about her choice of dress. It was a buffet brunch. When Gina got up to get her food, every cook was ready to help her. Again, Gina crossing the room stopped everyone. Gina made sure I was on her left in a small, round booth. This was so she could eat with her right, and keep my cock hard with her left hand. She loved to rub me hard as a rock, and then tell me to get her more food. She would watch me try to hide my 9 in boner. After an hour of this, we were ready to leave, and I was ready to explode. Gina told me to be good and hold it, and maybe I could cum when we got home. After I serviced her, of course.

When we got home, Gina stood behind the couch, spread her legs and leaned over slightly showing off her ass to perfection. “Jeff come here.” Gina insisted. “With this short skirt and thong underwear, I kept rubbing my naked ass all over my seat at the Bistro. It feels a little dirty. Be a good boy and lick it clean for me.” Back on my knees again, seemingly her favorite way of having me, I started to lick her ass cheeks. Soon, I was rubbing my whole mouth over her ass, slobbering generously. Then I would lick it clean, giving it a polished look. She seem to be happy with me just polishing her cheeks. She didn’t ask me to move her thong and lick clean her asshole. Maybe she was saving that for another time.

After enjoying her ass for a long, long time, my cock was way beyond having to just come, it was going numb. Gina was enjoying the attention to her ass also, for she was playing with her pussy with her little blue gloves. Pulling out her fingers, she slid down her panties, spread her legs further and said, “Jeff, fuck my pussy now!” I slammed into her doggy style. She took all nine inches and pushed back. After 10 strokes, she reached back and took my throat into her gloved hand, “Boy, you better last until I cum, or else.” Another 10 strokes and I was begging for her to cum. Another 10 strokes in that tight pussy, I leaned over and grabbed her tits, to try to divert my attention from having to cum. It worked for a second. Another 10 strokes and I didn’t know what was going to happen. Either I was going to pass out from not cumming, or I was going to pass out from cumming. Another 10 strokes and she came, squeezing me tight, I came. God did I cum, I came like a cannon. It was incredible, it was unreal, it made me collapse gasping for air, hoping some blood would return to my brain.

I was barely coherent when Gina turned around a leaned back on the couch. She looked at me and said, “Your cum has made my pussy all messy. On your knees and lick it clean. And keep licking until I cum again.” I buried my face into her pussy. My cum mingled with her juices was a different taste, but since I was servicing her I loved it. I took all of my concentration to keep at the task on hand, my body wanted to just quite. Except for my tongue and cock. The tongue was enjoying the eating, and my cock was beginning to stiffen again as my hands roamed down to her boots. I ate her for what seem like an hour before she lost it and came on my face. Not wanting to waste a drop, I double my licking efforts, just causing her to cum again. She pushed my head away and slid over the couch to lay down and rest. Laying there with her tight top, little pushed up skirt, boots and gloves, with no panties to block my view of hers cunt, my cock returned to full mast. She saw this and said stand where I can see better. I came around the couch and stood at attention. “Jeff, masturbate.” Gina ordered.

I started yanking. Doing this infront of her was more of a thrill than I had imagined. Gina asked, “Are you enjoying this?” “Yes, Gina.” “Why does it turn you on?” Gina curiously wondered. “I feel like I am simply showing you how much your incredible body turns me on. I am showing you the extent of the primal urges you cause in me. Just laying there as you are is enough to make me do this very degrading act of masturbating at your command. Someone with such power over me, makes me so hard. I want to, I need to show you how much I worship your beauty, your body, you. I thank you for letting me masturbate for you.”

“I am glad to know that, Jeff.” Gina mocked, “and that is how it is supposed to be, now and forever. And I prefer you call me Mistress when we are in the house, alone. I will let you know when you need to refer to me as Mistress in mixed company. Now, stop masturbating. You need to get to work before you leave for work.” Sad I had to stop, but I was still glad I had the time I did to show my adoration. I went to my room and starting packing for the week. Gina watched TV for a while and then came into my room. Gina ordered, “I want a pair of your gloves.” I froze. I didn’t think she knew about my glove collection. I was too slow for her, “Show them to me now!” Gina raised her voice and gave me a kick with her boots. I quickly open my middle drawer and asked which pair would she like. Looking them over carefully, she choose my over the elbow length shiny black vinyl gloves. Taking off her little blue gloves, Gina tried on my pair. Gina slowly slid the whole length of the long gloves up her arms. On her these gloves went half way up between her elbow and shoulder. My hands aren’t that much bigger than hers, so the didn’t fit too loosely. The contrast between her little girl lace top, the baby blue skirt with white boots and the extra long shiny black vinyl dominating gloves was overwhelming. My cock twitched uncontrollably. I so badly wanted her to take hold of my cock and beat me off. She struck a few poses just to make my cock jump around even more. She cradled her own tits with a gentle squeeze. Running the gloves down her flat belly and muscular thighs, she let out a small shudder of pleasure. “I will return these when I am done.” Taking back her little blue gloves, she turned and strode out of the room going to hers. Again I was left, speechless, salivating, horny and hard. I need to get on my business trip, so I could get some rest.

I was finished packing when Gina returned. In her one hand she had my long black vinyl gloves in a large ziplock bag. “I just got done using your gloves to get myself off. I loved the sensation of their smoothness. I will have to get a pair for myself.” Gina told me. “I haven’t cleaned them, and I put them in this bag so the smell of my pussy stays on them. You can use them to enjoy yourself this week.” Gina dropped the gloves into a brown paper bag. “I have a few other treats in here for you to enjoy. But, you cannot open this bag until you get to your hotel room.”

“Thank you mistress, I know I do not deserve such kindness.” I said as humbly as possible. “When is your flight?” “In about 2 hrs, I need to leave in about 20 minutes.” I said. “I got a phone call from my boss, my partner is in the hospital. I am doing this job solo. It is a medium size mail order place in LA, shouldn’t be too hard. But, this will mean probably extra hours, so I should make a small fortune this week.” “Good.” Gina said, “I need the money, must look my best you know. I am going to change, I will be ready to take you to the airport in 20 minutes. By the way, put on a condom. You will need it for the ride out to the airport.”

Just coming back inside after putting my luggage in the car, Gina came out of her room. She was wearing a blue, vinyl snake skin print tank top squeezing her tits into place. The top must have not come large enough for 38 DDs, so she must have settled for a smaller size as her tits fought to burst over the top. The top was short, showing off her flat, hard abs. I just wanted to loose my tongue into her belly button. Next was matching blue vinyl snake skin print, tight, tight pants. I could not wait for her to turn around so I could see how that snake skin embraced her ass. With her leather jacket on, she was holding her black leather, knee high spiked heel boots in her left hand. Leaning against the couch, she handed me the boots telling me to help her put them on under her pants. On my knees again, I might as well go straight to them when she is around, I pushed up her pant leg. Slipping her dainty foot into the foot of the boot, I straightened the leather shaft and zipped one boot up. Pulling the pant leg down, I was feeling my cock beginning to stretch my condom. I did the same to the other leg. When I finally zipped up her second boot, my cock was up all the way.

Standing up, Gina asked if I was going to miss her as she slowly twirled showing off her body. I could only say, “Yes, Mistress Gina.", as she took my breathe away. Well then Jeff, I want you to kiss my tits goodby. With that Gina stuck out her chest and cupped her tits. With a tug she pulled down her top just enough for her nipples to show. I gave each nipple a long kiss. After fixing her tits, she turned around and said, kiss my ass goodby. Back onto my knees, I at first just stared at how wonderful her ass looked in those snake skin pants. Caressing her cheeks with both hands, I lovingly kissed both cheeks. She twirled again, and said to kiss her boots goodby. These I would miss the most. I gave each boot toe the hardest kiss I could, hoping to keep the taste of her boot leather in my mouth for the whole trip.

Rising to my feet, I watch her again slowly put her black leather gloves on ever so tightly. Satisfied with their fit, she gave my rock hard cock a long squeeze. Then proceeded to drag me by my cock to the front door. Once in the car, I started the engine and Gina told me to open my fly and let my cock out. Hoping no one would walk by I did a she told me to do. Reaching over with one of her gloved hands, she started to stroke my cock. “Think you can hold out before we get to the airport?” Gina asked. I was speechless. “Actually, that was a rhetorical question.” Gina said, “I know you can’t. That is why I told you to wear a condom. This is my goodby kiss. A kiss on your cock from my soft, warm leather gloves.” The whole ride Gina slowly pulled on my cock. I was in heaven. When truckers went by, she didn’t do a thing to hide the fact she was masturbating me. Every now and then, she use her other gloved hand to cup her breasts or pinch a nipple. Then run it down her hard stomach to rub her pussy through her ever so tight snake skin vinyl pants. We hit the last red light when she whispered in my ear, “Cum.” I came filling the condom almost to the breaking point. As I drove the last mile to the front of the airport, Gina tucked my cock, condom and all, back into my pants. With a final zip and gentle pat of her gloved hand, she said goodby to my cock.

As I got out of the car with my bags, Gina slid over to the driver seat. “Good” she said, “No mess from you cumming. Without you around, who would be at home to lick the cum off my vinyl covered ass. Remember, do not open my bag until you are in your room and do everything it tells you to do. Goodby.”

“Goodby Mistress.” I walked off to the nearest restroom, I had to get rid of this condom before it dropped and I was a complete mess. I couldn’t wait til I got to my hotel room. I couldn’t wait to see what was in my bag. But most of all, I needed the rest of a week of just work to get ready for another weekend with my Mistress Gina.

GINA: To make sure Jeff was still my puppy dog when he got back, I worked the chemical scent into the long black gloves I borrowed from him. I told him to beat off and then lick the gloves clean. I know he will do it because he wants to do it, he just needs the mental justification that he is doing it because I told him to do it. I gave him a couple of other items including my white ankle boots coated with my mind controlling scent, so he doesn’t have to go forever without a boot to lick and a heel to deep throat. I must get back home, I have a lot studying to do, plus I need to make the time to go shopping some more. I need a few more outfits to drive my slave wild.

Continued in Gina and Jeff: Weekend II