The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 12—Corrin: Kodak Moment

Rinny looked at her camera. She generally took about 20 photos per day, and could usually edit one or two of them to look spectacular. Today, however, she simply wasn’t happy with any of the photos, and she’d taken 50+. She had a look at her photos, and she couldn’t work out what was wrong. None of the photos were bad, it was just that none of them /motivated/ her.

For as long as she could remember, Rinny had wanted to be a professional photographer. Generally she specialised in landscapes, but she had taken photos of animals before, which had worked quite well for her. When she had turned 11, her parents had bought her Adobe Photoshop, and within a month, she could do almost anything with photos.

Rinny’s preoccupation with the digital world had caused repercussions on her social life. For the first few years of high-school, she had been extremely shy. She could easily have been one of the more popular girls in school; though only standing tall, she had a great body. Not that anyone knew, of course, as she kept it covered up. Her big break popularity-wise, however, was when Alex had decided to apply to a modelling agency. Rinny had heard about it, and volunteered her services as a photographer. She wasn’t fantastic at photographing people, but she had a good printer, and printed out some shots that would have set Alex back a good three or four hundred dollars.

Alex had appreciated it, and to their surprise, the two had gotten along quite well. Alex had introduced Rinny to the rest of her friends. Rinny quickly realised that this was her one chance at popularity, and grabbed it with both hands. Within a few weeks, she was one of the gang. Since then, she had enjoyed ruling the roost along with her friends. Occasionally, she took a shot of the entire group, and printed a few copies up, but generally she got by on her charms, rather than her technological skill.

Despite sitting with one of the more fashionable groups at school, Rinny hadn’t changed her policy on showing off her body. She, along with Kerin and Liesel, were along the more conservative dressers of the group, and Rinny was quite happy for it to stay that way. She felt that covering up her body added a bit of allure, but perhaps it was adding a bit too much allure. Rinny had never had a boyfriend, a fact which had not gone unnoticed by the rest of the group. They had been surprisingly good about it, pitying instead of shunning her. Of course, Rinny wanted to be neither pitied nor shunned.

Rinny sighed, and went back to skimming the photos she had taken. Typically, she took photos of landscapes, however one photo caught her eye. It was originally of a landscape, but a local family had wandered in, and Rinny had framed the photo to feature them. She liked it, and in a flash realised what her photos were missing. The human element! She’d gotten so used to taking photos of inanimate objects and of landscapes that she had forgotten to try to even it out with photos of people, going about their daily life, or perhaps in unusual situations.

She took another look at the photo, and decided not to edit that one tonight. While the family of four was featured, it was still primarily a landscape shot, and she was in the mood for editing a more person-oriented photo. She briefly looked through her sorted collection of 10 000+ photos, before realising that none of them would fit the bill, and she’d have to take some more tonight.

An only child, Rinny was alone in the house. Her parents were out at a show of some kind, and wouldn’t be back until late. She had the whole house to herself.

So Rinny set up a tripod, set her camera onto auto-timer, and sat on her parent’s bed (it was the room with most room) to have a photo taken. She was still wearing her pink pyjamas, she reasoned that noone but herself would see these photos, so there was no need for embarrassment. She took photos of herself in various different poses, looking off to the side, lying flat on the bed, kneeling, and on her back. The time blurred, and at the end of the shoot, Rinny was surprised to find that she’d been there almost an hour, and taken over 200 photos.

Getting back to the computer, she felt slightly different. It was as if there was a warmth inside her, a glow of some kind. It just felt so good to pose in front of a camera, so...sexy. She shook it off, and looked through the photos she’d taken. Most of them were fairly mundane, and she was disappointed to still find herself uninspired.

If she’d thought about it, she might have noticed that her pussy was getting slightly damp at the thought that she’d have to go back and take more photos. Rinny, being without a boyfriend for the 18 years she’d been alive was no stranger to masturbation, but she only masturbated once a month, and except for those rare times of self-pleasure, she never thought about her “down there” area. So Rinny scanned through the photos without noticing her growing arousal.

Until, that is, photo number 137. When she reached photo 137, she sat upright suddenly. It was as if someone had connected a pleasure battery straight to her cunt, and she’d received an electric shock. At first glance, photo 137 looked pretty much the same as the others. It was a photo of herself kneeling, looking off to the side, and perhaps pushing her chest slightly forward. It was her chest which had drawn her attention however, as through the missing button on her pyjama shirt, if you looked closely, you could clearly see Rinny’s left nipple.

Rinny spent a surprising amount of time staring at this photo. There was something so sublimely sexy about a photo of your nipple being on your hard-drive. One press of the wrong button, and it could easily be on the internet, flying around, with millions of people looking at it, looking at her naked...

Rinny was in a hot sweat. Her pussy, which had been slightly damp before was now almost dripping. The idea of photos of her naked were so sexy.

Almost in a trance, Rinny disconnected her camera, and went back to her parent’s bedroom. Taking off her pyjama top and pants, she set up the camera, and got back on the bed. After all, it wasn’t as if nude photos were a new thing. Nude photos were artistic, and had been since the invent of the camera. With her camera on an auto-timer again, she started posing. Each flash of the camera was like a fresh bolt of electricity straight to her cunt. Her panties were starting to get soaked, but she didn’t want to take them off. Photos of yourself topless were almost explainable, but completely nude photos were something else.

After the first 250 or so photos, the spark started to go out of the nude photoshoot. Rinny was panting heavily, and it was as if her pussy was on fire, but with each new flash of the camera, it slightly lessened. Frustrated (both sexually and artistically), Rinny pulled on her nipples, in an attempt to calm her hungry pussy, and let her think. As soon as she touched her nipple, her camera flashed again, and she almost came on the spot.

The idea of a photo catching her most intimate moments, her masturbating, was what relit the flame. As the camera took photos, she tugged and tweaked at her nipples, her pussy thrusting upwards, her face in the turmoiled pose of ecstacy. Rinny pulled at her nipples for 10 minutes, then when she could bear it no longer, she ripped off her panties (her camera going off at that moment, in what she hoped would make a great photo.)

Without her panties to stem the flow, her pussy juices almost started gushing onto her parent’s bedsheet. Within moments of taking off her underpants, however, Rinny’s hands were down there, opening herself up to expose at the camera, inside herself (for the first time; normally she masturbated in the shower, using nothing but the showerhead) and rubbing at her most sensitive parts. It only took 11 photos, and Rinny was cumming, cumming harder than she ever had before, and causing the wet patch on her parent’s bed to double in size.

As Rinny came down from her orgasm, she looked seductively at the camera, as it flashed, taking photo after photo of her hot, flushed, sweaty, sexy body. Her nipples were so hard that they ached, but as Rinny was about to reach up to take care of them, her camera abruptly switched off. The battery must have died.

The urge to rub herself completely subsided almost instantly, and Rinny got up to plug her camera back into its charger, and into the computer to download the photos. As they downloaded, she blinked twice, and wondered what she could do with them. There were too many to individually edit, but she could do a quick fix on the lot, and then perhaps set them up as a slideshow? Mentally, she started going through all the steps, but when the photos finished loading, she skimmed through them, stopping on photo 383. That was the exact moment that she’d had an orgasm.

Rinny sat and stared at it for quite a while. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her right hand was deep in her pussy while her left roughly pulled at one of her nipples. Her legs were spread wide apart, and her butt was lifted off the bed. Her tongue lolled freely in her mouth, and her entire body was covered with a sexy red flush.

“Now that,” Rinny thought, “was a Kodak moment.”