The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 14—Freia: Van’s Van

Heath had been nervous about picking up his kid sister from school all day. It was getting harder for him to think of her as that since last night, when she had snuck into his room after everyone else was asleep, and given him the best blowjob he’d ever had. He’d considered trying to talk it out with her, but he was afraid that he’d again give into temptation. He knew that sex with his baby sister was wrong, but that wasn’t stopping him from getting a hard-on every time he thought about it.

Finally, he’d decided that rather than risk another one-on-one encounter, he’d bring his younger brother, Van along. Van’s real name was Frank, and until he was about 13, he’d been called “Froh” for short. At the age of 13, however, he’d decided that his one ambition in life was to own a van, and drive around town in it. He obsessed about it, and as a joke, everyone started calling him “Van”. It had caught on, and now everyone called him Van all the time.

When he’d turned 18, his wish had finally come true, and it was in Van’s van that Heath was picking up Freia.

“Here she is,” Heath said, as they slowed down to let her jump in. There were only two seats, so Freia would have to ride in the back, while the two boys stayed up the front. Freia got in the van, but not after shooting Heath a meaningful look which had his pants bulging in no time.

“Oh, that reminds me,” Van said. “I need to pick up some new speakers from around the corner. I don’t want them rattling around loose in the back, so you’ll have to ride with Freia, and I’ll put the speakers in your seat.”

Heath went pale. He had no real grounds for objecting, but he considered doing it anyway. If he was to ride in the back with Freia, he was sure that within minutes, he’d be riding Freia in the back. He soon realised, however, that if he objected, he’d cause fuss, and Van might get suspicious.

Reluctantly, Heath got out of the car, helped Van load his new speakers in the front, and got in the back with Freia. He was amazed at the sight which waited for him; Freia had, in anticipation, taken off her school uniform and neatly folded it. She stood before him in her bra and knickers, however clearly she’d been planning this all day, as she was wearing the most risque set of underwear Heath had ever seen. A black, lacy, push-up bra, and panties so slight that he suspected they were about to dissolve, particularly considering the amount of juices soaking it through.

“Freia, we really shouldn’t...” Heath started, before Freia held her hand up to her lips, and gestured that Van could hear every word they said. Heath immediately stopped talking, and tried to mime “We shouldn’t be doing this; incest is morally wrong, and I really don’t feel comfortable thinking of you as a sex object”, but he had gotten no further than “W” when Freia started kissing him.

Heath melted into Freia’s kiss, just as she hoped he would. Ever since the clumsy blowjob she’d given him, Freia had been feeling horny, horny, horny. All day at school, every male she’d looked at had looked like Heath, and from there it was only a small step into the deviant sexual acts they could perform together. She knew that it was wrong to lust after her brother like she did, but the wrongness only made it sexier, which made her lust more, creating a vicious circle.

Kissing his little sister was everything that Heath had expected it to be, and more. Ever since her inpromptu blowjob, he hadn’t been able to get his sexy little sister out of his mind. After she’d left, he’d jerked off three more times just thinking about her, but Heath was still incredibly horny. His sister’s tongue darted into his mouth, and he forced his own into hers. His hands started wandering, starting at her taut stomach, moving down to her long, long legs, exploring those for a while, but eventually he reached her firm, tight arse, and pulled her against him.

Freia could feel Heath’s erect member pushing against his pants. Reluctant though she was to break off the kiss which was causing butterflies in her stomach, and explosions in her panties, she knew she had to free her brother’s cock, and worship it like she had last night.

Heath was momentarily disappointed when Freia broke off the kiss, but grinned when he realised why she was slithering down his body. She unzipped his pants, and his dick sprung out, almost hitting her in the face. To his surprise, instead of slipping it in her mouth, she merely stroked it a few times, then brought her body back against his as she came face-to-face with him once more. Heath leant down, and Freya whispered into his ear,

“I want you to do me.”

“I...I can’t, Freia. It’s wrong.” Heath whispered back, hating himself for it every moment. Rather than the counter-argument which Heath expected, Freia stepped back. Heath knew he had won, but wished to God that he had lost.

Rather than backing off, however, Freia had merely stepped back to undo her bra. Heath’s eyes nearly bulged out when he saw his sister’s young, small, firm, and incredibly suckable tits. Combined with her now completely transparent knickers, Freia stood in front of Heath as good as nude.

Heath had visualised his sister naked many times since last night, but not even his wildest visions of her came even close to the real thing. She reminded him of a wood elf, or a pixie or a nymph of some kind. Judging by the look of lust on her face, she was at least a nymphomaniac of some kind. Without even realising it, Heath’s hand went to his cock, and started pumping. The girl in front of him was infinitely better than any of the girls in Playboy, Penthouse, or any of the sites on the internet that he frequented. What’s more, she was horny, and willing to do anything that he wanted.

But he couldn’t. Heath was just opening his mouth to tell his horny sibling that they couldn’t go through with it, when the van turned a particularly sharp corner. Suddenly Freia was thrown against him, and he was touching her, grabbing her, feeling her, groping her...

The next few moments were a blur in Heath’s mind, but the next thing that he remembered was that Freia was on all fours in the middle of the van, her panties had been torn off, and he was pumping his thick cock into her pussy. Judging by the sporadic spasms wracking Freia’s body, she was enjoying it, and Heath knew that he would never find a fuck as good as this again in his life.

“Are you two okay back there?” Van asked.

“Oh god,” Freia panted in reply, “Yeah, we’re, we’re, oh God we’re fine.”

“Uh, okay.” Van said, and presumably was happy with this answer, as he didn’t ask any more questions.

Heath wasn’t surprised that Van was suspicious, Freia was giving off little moans, squeaks and squeals, and Heath was grunting with every thrust. His sister’s pussy was so wet, so tight, and seemed to have been made just for his 8 inch cock. Every time he pushed into her, she seemed to cum, and Heath knew that he wouldn’t be long himself. He reached around in front of his sister, and played with her tits as he did her doggy-style.

Freia was in total bliss. Her brother’s cock seemed to fill her up like no other cock had before it, despite the fact that she’d had larger. Freia had slept with 4 or 5 boyfriends in her time, although she’d never given a blowjob before. She’d always been disappointed; with the picture that the media painted about sex, she’d expected fireworks, or at least an orgasm. Now she understood what she’d been doing wrong—she’d been fucking the wrong men. With Heath inside her, she was feeling more randy than she’d felt even while cumming last night. When Heath reached around and started playing with her nipples, she completely lost track of where she was, and just concentrated on the fireworks going on in her head and her cunt.

Despite the cold metal of the van floor, the cramped conditions, and the movement of the vehicle, Heath couldn’t imagine sex being any better. Incest truly was best, he realised, the chemistry between his sister and him was greater than the sexiest girl in the world doing a lap dance for him. Of course, he soon corrected, his sister probably was the sexiest girl in the world, and she was doing much more than a lap dance for him. Her erect nipples were almost dancing in his hand, and her tight, wet, warm, soft, fantastic cunt couldn’t possibly be paralleled.

Heath was just about to cum when it happened. The van door opened, and Van stood there, looking shocked.

“What the fuck is going on here!?” he exclaimed. Freia and Heath had been so engrossed in their animal rutting that they hadn’t noticed that they’d arrived at home, the van stopping, or Van getting out and walking around to the back.

Heath looked up, still thrusting away, and noticed Van looking angry and shocked. Freia looked up, and all that she noticed was that he was sporting an erection.

“Come here,” she said, and to Van’s surprise, he found himself obeying. There’s something about a girl who is almost at a primal level of heat which makes it hard for a guy to disobey. With Heath supporting her by cupping her tits, Freya was able to lift her hands up and unzip Van’s fly. He just stood there in shock while she pulled out his erect penis and started sucking.

When Van had heard the grunting noises coming from the back of his van, he hadn’t known what to expect. His brother and sister engaging in a good hard doggie-style fucking was definitely quite low on the list, and he found himself angry, confused, surprised, and unexpectly—jealous. Why should Heath get to fuck their little sister? Van missed out on everything; he wasn’t popular with the girls, he wasn’t as smart as Heath, and except for owning his van, Van had never really accomplished anything in his life. So when Freia pulled out his dick and proceeded to blow him, Van felt that feeling of satisfaction which you only really get when you’ve finally received your due.

Freia, meanwhile, was amazed. She had thought that being fucked by her brother had felt good, but having two holes filled at once was unbelievable. Just the knowledge that she was being double-teamed by her two older brothers was enough to make her cum on the spot, though Freia tried to continue focussing on the blowjob she was giving Van. She felt so proud, to be bonding with both of her brother’s at once. She was really bringing them closer together as a family.

Unlike Heath, Van had not cum 4 times in the past 20 hours, was brought to orgasm quickly. The sight of his naked sister cumming, her cunt wrapped around Heath’s cock, her mouth eagerly sucking on his cock as it roughly thrust into her mouth, and her breasts being fondled by her older brother, it was enough to tip him over the edge.

Heath, meanwhile, had used all of his willpower trying not to come when Freia’s cunt clamped down on his the first time, but as Van’s semen went down her throat, Freia found herself cumming again, and her gurgles of pleasure tipped Heath over the edge. As he squirted his juice into her needy pussy, he found himself squeezing Freia’s tits so hard that she cried out in pain, which quickly turned back into a cry of pleasure.

As soon as she had finished cumming, Freia collapsed on the floor, completely drained. Cum leaked from her pussy on to the hard metal of the van, but Van didn’t mind. He’d always wanted to own a van, but he’d never before seen all the possibilities that owning one would bring. After a few minutes, Freia looked up at her two brothers, and they just stared back at her in adoration. With a mouth still half full of cum, she blinked twice and grinned. She had a plan to bring her father into the fun as well...