The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 2—Hailey: Dance Class

Gemma’s next class was Dance. A few minutes after the lesson started, Hailey arrived, claiming a visit with the counsellor as an excuse. Hailey had trouble concentrating on what Ms Hullins reply. She stared into space, her eyes inadvertantly focussed on her dance teacher’s melons. Breasts, Hailey corrected herself.

Hailey sat down with her fellow dance students, as Ms Hullins began to prattle on about dance theory, or something. She quickly lost interest, and soon found herself staring at her teacher’s mel...breasts, once more. Hailey didn’t understand why she was suddenly obsessed with breasts. She glanced down at her own, and quickly started mentally comparing herself to the other girls in the room.

There was Tania...she had a fairly nice rack, though of course they weren’t as big as Hailey’s. Still, they weren’t bad. To Hailey’s surprise, Tania’s eyes were where Hailey’s had been a few seconds ago, staring engrossed at their teacher’s rack. Hailey moved on to her next friend, Freia. Freia’s breasts were quite small, but then Freia was thin and wirey, and larger breasts would have looked out of place on her. Not, of course, that it would have bothered the guys. In fact, the contrast of the large breasts on the smaller body would have looked better even than large breasts on a larger build. Hailey spent quite a while imagining that, until Freia caught her glance, and sent her a puzzled look. Hailey shot back a “Nothing, nothing” look, and Freia seemed to be satisfied with that. Next to her sat Gemma, sitting on her hands, sitting in the perfect position for Hailey to see right down her top. Yes, Gemma had quite a nice pair, but really, they couldn’t compare to Hailey’s.

Hailey looked down at her own breasts. A C cup, she was quite well endowed. Not the biggest rack in the school, but definitely one of the nicest. No sag, no cellulite, nothing wrong that she could see. In fact, Hailey reasoned, she could probably quite safely go without a bra. Her nipples, completely erect (as they were at the moment) might give her away, but that could happen anyway, depending on which bra she was wearing.

“And so if you’d like to all go and get changed, I can take you through the routine.” Ms Hullins said, snapping Hailey out of her trance. Hailey blinked twice. She had almost managed to hypnotise herself with her own tits. What was happening? Oh, right. Getting changed. Hailey hurried down to the change rooms, a step or two behind the rest. Before she left, she could have sworn she caught Ms Hullins staring at her boobs.

Down at the changing room, there was a sort of electricity in the air. Hailey could feel it the second she took her bra off in the middle of the room.

“Uh, Hailey, what are you doing?” asked Laura. “We’re only getting changed into our leotards, there’s no need to take anything else off.”

“Yeah, I know,” she replied, “It’s just so good to swing free once in a while. Besides, does it offend you?”

“Not exactly...” Laura replied. “It’s just a little weird.”

“Lay off her!” cried one of the less popular girls in the room. “It’s not her fault she has nice tits, is it?”

“Yeah! I don’t mind if you take your bra off, Hailey.” another girl chimed in. “Your boobs are really nice.”

“Gee, thanks Cass.” Hailey replied, smiling. “That’s really appreciated.”

Nothing more was said about Hailey’s breasts, though all eyes were on them while she got changed. It was like there was a spark in the air, and it made Hailey tingle all over. To show that she wasn’t at all embarrassed about her breasts, she didn’t put a bra on before returning to dance. Laura looked at her strangely, but didn’t comment. The girls walked back to class, Hailey’s boobs bouncing freely.

Hailey started to regret her choice not to wear a bra while doing the warmup; jumping jacks were quite unpleasant without a bra, but the knowledge that everyone was watching her terrific titties were enough to justify the discomfort. After warmup, the moves got a lot slower, giving her aching mounds a rest. After about half an hour, they got the chance to get into pairs, and work out their own moves. Ignoring Gemma and Laura, Hailey went straight for Cass, the girl who had complimented her assets in the dressing room.

“So, uh, what do you think we should do, Hailey?” Cass asked. Hailey was used to guys looking at her breasts when she talked, and it normally bugged her. For some reason though, she found Cass’s inability to look away from her breasts cute. It was even kind of sexy...

“Well, a shimmy is always a good way to start, don’t you think?” Hailey asked, demonstrating. Without a bra, her breasts jiggled for quite a while after she stopped.

“Uh, yeah, okay...” replied Cass, transfixed. Hailey noticed that her hand had gone up to her own breast, and was gently cupping and fondling it.

“You know, you can do that to mine if you want to.” Hailey said impulsively. She looked around; they were in a corner, no one would notice. Hailey had this sudden urge to be touched, and even if they had been up on school assembly with Principal Cook she probably still would have gone for it.

Fortunately, Cass didn’t need to be convinced any further. She slowly brought her hands up until they were resting on Hailey’s pillows, and the wave of pleasure that waved over her was unbelievable. Both girls were in ecstacy, and they lost track of the time. The fondling, groping, pulling, tweaking, cupping...it was amazing, and both girls had trouble refraining from touching themselves or each other in a lower, more personal area. The next thing they knew, Ms Hullins was standing over them.

“Well girls, this should be a most interesting dance to watch.” she said, with a grin on her face. Hailey was surprised to note that Hullins wasn’t annoyed, but not as surprised as she was to notice the teachers erect nipples.

“Uh, yes Ms Hullins.” Cass replied, looking downwards. Hailey however, kept eye contact, something which her teacher seemed to be finding a challenge.

The two performed a very basic dance, however the entire time, every person in the room had their eyes on Hailey’s tits. They received more applause for their dance than any other pair in the class, a new experience for both of them.

As they went to leave, Hailey was pulled aside by Ms Hullins.

“Hailey, fun though it may be to hang loose...wear a bra next time, okay?”

Hailey was about to apologise, when she noticed her teacher subconsciously licking her lips. She looked around; all the other girls had gone.

“Well Miss, if that’s what you want,” Hailey replied, and when she got no answer, she slowly leaned forward, until her tits were touching those of the teacher. “If that’s what you REALLY want.” Cheekily, she tweaked the teacher’s nipples, and skipped off to get changed. Halfway down the path, she glanced back. Her teacher hadn’t moved, and was staring into space, slowly massaging her own breast. Hailey chuckled, and got changed, ready for the next class.