The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girls and Their Best Friends

(MF, FF, IN, MC, MD)

When I married my wife I was 25 and she was 31. Prior to our marriage my wife’s name was Paige Turner (cruel parents) she had a daughter when she was 15 and never married (the father was never part of their lives). The girl’s name was Grey Gandalf Turner (Paige was a big LOTR fan) although I never adopted her Grey was more than happy to become Grey Turner Robinson. My name is John.

When I first met Grey she was a tall slender girl with platinum blond hair looking very much like her mother but was fairly flat. I had zero interest in her and she barely tolerated me. Paige has similar looks to her daughter but she is a 36 DD. Not bad for a chemical engineer. I did not meet Grey’s BFF Jill until about six months after I married Paige; they had had some kind of fallout but patched it up. BFF Jill (that’s what we all called her) did not like me though by that time Grey had accepted me as being around. One other thing Paige told me before we got married that if I ever even looked at her daughter wrong she would deep fry my balls and pickle my cock.

* * *

Fast forward to March 15, 2005, I was 28, three weeks ago Grey turned 18, and Paige was not counting her birthdays anymore. It was after 6:00 pm when I got a call on my cell from Paige she sounded all out of breath and a little frightened. “Please baby I need you to come to my work right away. I’m desperate please I need you.”

I promised I would be there ASAP, since I was only five minutes away it would take me longer to get through security to her office than to drive there. It was almost fifteen minutes before I managed to get to her door it was locked. Rapping on the door, “Paige honey its me, John I’m here.”

“Are you alone?”

I looked around up and down the empty hall. “Yes Paige no one is out here but me.”

I heard the door unlock and Paige opened the door and practically yanked me into the room. She was wearing nothing but her panties her nipples jutting out like I seldom see them. Paige immediately leaned into me kissing me while her hands were desperately fumbling at my belt and pants. Don’t get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy sex but Paige was always professional at work something was not kosher. “Paige what the hell is going on?” I had grabbed her hands trying my best to hold her back.

“I think Jenny drugged me.”

“Jenny, your closet friend we would do anything for each other Jenny?”

“I told you she was working on the ultimate aphrodisiac didn’t I?” My look of confusion answered that. “Anyway up until last week she was all excited about her progress than nothing. Plus she has been hanging with Creepy Hal.”

(Creepy Hal is Jenny’s boss big unattractive smells funny and is in his fifties.)

“Anyway she brought me a chocolate brownie and thirty minutes later she was there with Creepy to see if I had eaten it yet. She dropped by again and I am sure he was in the hall but I told her I just was too busy to try it. Finally I was hungry and I ate it, within five minutes I was climbing the wall desperate for sex, which is when I phoned you. It’s a good thing you got here when you did, she called two minutes ago to ask if I had tried it yet I almost told her yes. Now would you please let go of my hands and fuck me.”

“Only if we can play master and slave (Paige loved fantasy sex but she was usually the one to dictate the fantasy and the master slave fantasy was her least favorite she did not like to be submissive).”

“Anything just fuck me now.” She had me sit on the couch while she straddled me. It wasn’t long before my full 8″ plus was deep inside her.

I had her ass checks in my hands as I thrust into her. “I am your master you are my slave.”

“Yes, oh yes master fuck your slave.”

“You exist to serve and please your master.”

“Yes your slave exists to serve and please you master. Fuck your slave harder master, harder!”

“You are a horney slut of a slave always eager to serve your master.”

“I am a horney slut who needs her masters cock all the time.”

“You are mine slave you belong to me like every female I find desirable should.”

“I belong to you master just like anyone you desire should.”

There was more along the same line but with all that talk I did not last much longer than a few minutes more. She came on the heels of my orgasm and before I could stop spurting she was off me and licking and sucking my cock. A first for us, she liked having her pussy licked but once my mouth or cock was intimate with her pussy her mouth would not go there. I had to rinse (my mouth with mouthwash) or wash my cock before her mouth would go there again.

She seemed to regain her composure again and told me to just go home she would join me soon. She told me later that she had called Jenny and told her she was going home for the night but promised to try her brownie tomorrow. When Paige got home she had a surprise for me.

Paige had made several interesting discoveries in the last five months or so, unfortunately none of which were likely to make us rich (legally). The first was a memory eliminator it basically caused permanent amnesia for somewhere from eight to 20 days prior. Certain government agencies were interested which made profit from it unrealistic. The next was an enhancer it did not make the cock erect it just gave it the stamina to last for multiple orgasms unluckily it had some harmful side effects with pills like Viagra. So it would never get past the FDA. The final item increased a person’s general endurance but was steroidal and would never get approved for athletes.

She brought home the later two and treated me to seven hours of hot steamy sex. We both took the general enhancer and she gave me a double dose of the penis enhancer. It was amazing she agreed to do anything I wanted and we did.

The next morning she woke me with a blowjob before she left for work (another first) and promised to call me later. She had taken the time (somehow) to bake some brownies the night before and took one into work. Calling in sick was a no brainer since I didn’t feel like I had one left anyway. Paige called about 2:00 that afternoon.

“Good afternoon Master (master ok this was weird), I think the only way to discover what is going on is to fake being under the influence.”

“How do you intend to do that?”

“Well I think the lust isn’t permanent it’s the conversations while you are being fucked.”

“What the hell does that mean?”

“It means master that when I awoke this morning I was your sex slave.”

“Oh shit!”

“Please master I am very happy to be your sex slave it is much better than the alternative, besides I love belonging to you.”

Ok, just what had I said to her? “What do you plan to do?”

“Well...if it is ok with you I will pretend to be under the influence so that I can find out what Jenny discovered and what she and Creepy have planned.”

“She hates Creepy.”

“True but yesterday morning I was your wife and this morning I was your sex slave. Now I can’t have sex with anyone other than you unless you order me to and I think the only way to figure this out is to fake it and let (shudder) Creepy fuck me.”

So I gave my permission and she faked it found out that it was a one shot drug once a woman got fucked she was immune to further doses. Thank god Creepy insisted on using condoms. He spilled the beans. Jenny had discovered it (by accident) a week ago. She ended up dosing herself and he told her things while he was fucking her and she modified her personality to fit his words. Paige was the first in a list of slaves Creepy had planed. Paige got the formula, deleted all references to it, which was easy since neither of them remembered anything after each got a dose of her memory delete. Fortunately Jenny returned to her normal self but Paige just couldn’t feel as close to her as she used to.

* * *

May 7, 2005: Paige was now safe from her own memory delete we fucked like bunnies and the enhancement drugs seemed to be giving us permanent enhancements. Grey and BFF Jill thought we were disgusting but ignored us for the most part. One morning Grey flounced down wearing a tight thin belly shirt and a skimpy pair of panties (more of a thong). Her huge breasts were not very well constrained by her top and she wore no bra her nipples pressed out against the fabric (did I forget to mention that in the three years I had known Grey she went from a B-cup to a 38 DD). I got an erection and it would not go down. When she finally left I practically dragged Paige upstairs and fucked her for hours. In fact I came in her three times before I would even let her use her mouth to clean me off.

Later lying in my head propped on my hand bed looking at her lush naked body I asked her. “So your not mad that I got a raging hard on from seeing Grey in that outfit she wore this morning.”

“Why should I be master (she only called me that in private), the little slut was displaying herself like a common street corner hooker?”

“Your positive your ok with my getting worked up over your daughter?”

“Of course I positive master, when do you want me to slip her the slut drug that Jenny developed?

“I sorry, what did you say; I know what you said but why?”

“I belong to you master just like anyone you desire should, remember, since you now desire Grey she needs to belong to you.”

“Just like that?”

“Of course just like that master she will be your slave and you will have your way with her as is proper.”

Paige could not be dissuaded as far as she was concerned Grey was my sex slave she just did not know it yet. While she was planning she insisted that I be more direct in my instructions. After all she said if she had not loved me going in who knows how her mind might have interpreted my commands.

Grey called later and asked if BFF Jill could spend the night after consulting with me Paige approved the request. She was disappointed that Grey would not become my sex slave until later.

“What is wrong with making BFF Jill my sex slave as well, she is sure to notice the change in Grey’s personality, we might as well reduce our risk.”

“That is a wonderful idea master; I did not know you wanted to fuck BFF Jill. Perhaps you should give me a list of all females you find desirable so that I know who should be your sex slave and who is no longer worth my time.”

A suspicion dawned on me. “Paige is that why you and Jenny are no longer that close?”

“Well she did betray me and tried to make someone other than you my master but I guess the main reason is that if you desired her we have no way to make her yours, master.”

“That is in the past, lets talk about tonight.” She clearly relaxed having gotten back to the subject at hand in fact I would say she was becoming aroused again. “Does it excite you the thought of turning Grey and BFF Jill into my sex slaves?”

“Of course master serving you always makes me horney for you.”

“What about the fact that she is your daughter?”

“Master please understand it is difficult to say what has become second nature for me…the second...no the instant I realized you desired Grey I ceased to think of her as my daughter and began only to think of her as yours. As for BFF Jill just like Grey the instant I realized you found her desirable I thought of her not as an 18 year high school girl but as your personal sexual property.”

“This is what I think we should do first we rent a movie that the girls will want to see how about that new chick flick that just came out. Than I will make my infamous buttered popcorn but with lots of salt and you can make the girls a special drink.”

“It sounds great master, but I think we should change the plan a little Grey said they planned on staying in and watching a movie on cable. We can say we are going out to dinner and a movie than come home with the movie because we missed the time we wanted. The girls should be in their nighties and you know they love your popcorn.”

It worked perfectly the girls grabbed some knitted throws to cover themselves but in reality did little to cover up and although BFF Jill was not as big as Grey she was close. Her hair was straight dark and almost to her sexy ass. I sat down with the big bowl and soon both girls were next to me one on each side. Paige brought us each a drink and the girls already thirsty drank quickly. I put the bowl down but the girls made no effort to move away Grey pushed her throw to the floor saying it was to hot she actually snuggled in closer to me. BFF Jill followed suit soon after and it was difficult to keep from having a raging hard on. These two scantily clad delicious smelling beauties were pressed against me and I had begun to feel the full impact of the enhancers, which is what Paige had put in my drink.

I put my arms around both girls and they snuggled closer in a short time Grey’s wandering hands had reached my cock it sprung to fullness in a flash. With barely a hesitation she began to stroke that raging hard on through my jeans. BFF Jill soon joined her before long the girls were undoing my pants and doing their best to free my 9″ cock from its confines (if you were paying attention you might have noticed a discrepancy-well one of the side effects of Paige’s drugs and the constant fucking had been to add a little length and thickness to my member).

The girls’ bumped heads as they both tried to go down on me. I pulled them up to face me while they were rubbing their injuries fortunately they were to far gone to even consider releasing my cock from their hands. First I kissed Grey than I turned to kiss BFF Jill.

“If you two would like to suck my cock that is fine with me but one at a time. I tell you what we will have a contest whoever kisses the best can suck for the first five minutes while the other gives me her breast to suck.”

Ah the wonders of drugs, neither even questioned the whole propriety of the situation. “Who gets to kiss you first, I think I should go first since you are my mother’s husband.”

“Well I think the guest should be allowed to go first.” BFF Jill put in.

“What do you think honey who should I kiss first Grey or BFF Jill?”

“I think since BFF Jill has been ruder to you over the past few years she should go second.” BFF Jill’s face fell. “But of course she should be given every opportunity to prove she is worthy of your cock.”

I kissed both I hat to admit this but that slut BFF Jill really knew how to kiss before long her head was bobbing up and down over my cock while Grey now down to her skimpy panties was giving me first one hard nipple than another to suck on.

“How will I know when it’s my turn to suck your dick John?”

“Your mother will keep track of the time.”

“Will you promise to fuck me John I really need your cock in my pussy don’t get me wrong I want to suck it I just really need it inside of me.”

“Of course I will Grey I promise to fuck both of you before the night is out in fact I will make sure my cock is pounding deep inside of you before the hour is out.”

We found out a few things other than the fact that Grey needed some minor hints in pleasuring a man. First I needed to come inside their pussies before the drug could run its course. Second three horney sluts could wear out even an enhanced male. Third neither girl had been a virgin.

Before I would fuck either of them I insisted on licking their pussies, Grey’s was well trimmed but BFF Jill the little slut had just a landing strip of hair the rest was shaved. I ended up fucking BFF Jill first, she rode me her nipples pinched by my thumbs and forefingers.

This is essentially the induction that transpired with both girls:

“I am your master; you are my willing eager obedient sex slave.”

Nothing.

“I am your master; you are my willing eager obedient sex slave. Tell me.” A thrust deep into their tight teenage twats helped to emphasize my commands.

“You are my master; I am your willing eager obedient sex slave.”

“You exist to serve and please your master.”

“Yes your slave exists to serve and please you master.”

“You love and adore your master above all others.” For some reason this gave both of them more problems than just being a sex slave.

“I love...I love.” I am not saying they were identical but pretty close.

“You love and adore your master above all others.”

“I love and adore my master above all others.”

“Say it again slave with more meaning.”

“I love and adore my master above all others!”

I had them both say it about five more times I wanted it to be a central part of their existence.

Than just to ensure absolute emotional dominance I told them that they could not and would never love anyone as much as they loved me.

“You are a horney slut of a slave always eager to serve your master and his cock.”

“I am a horney slut eager to serve her master and her master’s cock.”

“You are mine slave; you belong to me like any female I desire will.”

“I belong to you master just like all females you desire will.”

It went on along the same vein tying those sluts to me for all time. It was actually Grey that I came in first. It helped that I had fucked Paige most of the day. When I came in BFF Jill soon after the four of use retired to the master bedroom, which had taken on a whole new meaning. All three girls were initiated into bi-sexual sex that night. I was shocked to learn that not a single one had ever even considered it. Any objections raised were quickly squelched by the master card. I fell asleep in a pile of naked scented limbs.

The next morning I awoke to find Grey sucking my cock while Paige and BFF Jill were giving her pointers. I enjoyed it thoroughly and she did not even hesitate to swallow every last drop when I came pouring into her throat. I let BFF Jill shower together with me, informed Paige that she was next while Grey I made wait until last. While Paige showered I began to fuck BFF Jill from behind my hard cock thrusting into her tight slick hole. I came just as Paige was finished. When Grey went to shower I told BFF Jill to lie on the bed had Paige take the position she had been in and ordered her to lick BFF Jill’s clit while I hammered her like their was no tomorrow. Grey came out just before I spewed into her mother. I told her to get underneath and lick Paige’s pussy and my cock while I thrust in and out. Some things sound like a good visual but fails to work. But when I was coming I pulled out and came all over Paige’s ass and Grey’s face. Grey licked my cock clean and proceeded to use her mouth to clean up Paige.

We tried different positions that day but the important thing was that a reluctant BFF Jill left that evening unhappy to leave her master’s side and when I climbed into bed it was with two big titted sluts whose only desire was to serve me any way I desired.

Grey had a number of hot friends she and BFF Jill had proposed a good dozen as potential sex slaves they even showed me pictures of some although I actually knew a few of them. To my surprise they both mentioned an English teacher who at the ripe old age of 24 had managed to land a full time position at their exclusive high school. Apparently every boy and some of the teachers were eager to get her in to bed. However, one rumor said she might be a lesbian. The world was full of possibilities.