The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. This story occurs several years before “Secret Provocante.”

Girls With Guns.

by Vanderbilt.

(mc ff fd).

Alone in the small hours of the morning, Kira Blake sighted along the long silver barrel of her weapon, drawing down on her target. A bead of sweat formed on her forehead beneath her square-cut black fringe. Her vision swam, her pretty Asian eyes watered, the perspex goggles over her square-frame black glasses irritated her skin. The mufflers sat too tight on her ears and her blue cap with “FBI” on the front itched her scalp.

Breath in. Breath out.

Pull the trigger.

The barrel jerked up in her hands. She swore violently at herself, not needing to see that she’d missed. She could screw with people’s heads better than anybody else in Quantico’s psi school, but guns . . . not her strong suit. She couldn’t get into the meta-human crime division if her marksmanship didn’t improve. She raised the gun again.

Breath in. Breath out.

Pull the trigger.

fuckdamnshitstupidbitchdumbfuckingtarget

She put the gun down on the waist-high wooden shelf in front of her and pinched the bridge of her nose. Maybe she could just learn to pop perps’ skulls with her psychic powers, that might be easier.

She jumped, startled by a gun firing in the stall next to hers. She hadn’t even sensed someone coming in, which . . . meant she knew exactly who it had to be. She holstered her weapon and walked around the blue separating wall.

As she anticipated, the unusually tall woman had her back to her, her long red hair braid swinging gently down her back. Kira couldn’t help enjoying the way the black pants clung to the redhead’s ass, the way those ridiculously long, athletic legs looked parted in a firing stance.

Rebecca “Near-Miss” McCandliss stood a shade over six feet five, and apart from being the worst psychic trainee in psi school, did awfully fine in pretty much any other respect. The nickname didn’t apply to her marksmanship, just her ability to avoid getting thrown out of the psi program. Near-Miss aced psychometry and psychic defense, but as for the rest of the psychic disciplines? She might as well have been a traffic cop.

The redhead reached to one side with her left hand to hit the red button embedded in a white box on the wall of her stall. A mechanical whirr sounded as the target started to move down the range towards the shooting station. She lifted her hand off the button and the target stopped a few feet in front of her. Perfect grouping.

“You need to show me how that’s done, Agent McCandliss,” said Kira.

The redhead turned and her mouth curled at one corner. She placed her gun down and doffed her mufflers.

“You need to show me how to read minds, Agent Blake,” said McCandliss.

Kira could see the stiff points of the redhead’s nipples through her blue tee. If Near-Miss didn’t have such locked-down psychic defenses, Kira might have got a much more intimate look at that body by now. On the off-chance, Kira probed gently, a feather-light touch against Near-Miss’s mind, just to see if there might be a way inside. She fantasized about herself bending over in the shower, the kneeling redhead’s hands parting her asscheeks, worshipping Kira there with her tongue. God, that would be so nice.

McCandliss grinned, sensing the gentle probe. “Blake, are you hitting on me? You know I’m dating Daley,” she said, “although I’m pretty sure she’d be up for a threesome.”

Kira pursed her lips in mock annoyance and shook her head. Not exactly a secret that she liked controlling other women sexually with her powers (and she had plenty of volunteers, thank you very much), but she did not do threesomes. Not an orgy kind of girl.

“Seriously, Rebecca, I need some help with this, why do you think I’m here at 2 am? Please?”

Rebecca’s weird green eyes widened. “Of course, Kira, step up here and join me.”

Kira began to ask what brought Rebecca to the range at this time, but the thought got pushed to one side as she got up-close-and-personal with those gorgeous stiff nipples under the blue tee. Kira could feel the heat of Rebecca’s hard body pressed against her as they brushed. With Rebecca standing behind her now, Kira’s nostrils flared a little.

“Are you wearing perfume, Rebecca?”

“Daley likes it. She got it for me.”

Kira glanced up and back at the redhead, she could see her light freckles up this close. She imagined them running across Rebecca’s naked breasts. “Well, she’s got very good taste.”

They stared at each other for a moment.

Kira unholstered her gun. “It kicks too much, I can’t control it.”

“You could use a smaller one.”

“No, not if I’m going to be assigned to the meta-human division. You use one of these too, don’t you? It’s where you want to go as well, isn’t it?”

“Ah,” said Rebecca, “so that’s what this is about.” She ran her tongue underneath her upper lip, nodded her head. “Okay, I think I can probably help a bit with it, it’s really all about getting your focus and breathing right.”

“But I’ve been doing tha . . . ”

Kira’s eyes opened as Rebecca pressed a finger against her lips. She could feel those big, soft breasts pressed against her, so easy just to turn her head against them. Lick. Suck. She wanted to bury herself in the soft flesh, the musky perfume in her nostrils starting to mingle with the smell of sex. Rebecca lifted her finger and Kira shook her head.

“McCandliss, are you hitting on me?” Kira smiled.

“Let me see you shoot.”

Kira raised her weapon, adopted her firing stance. Breath in. Breath Out. Pull the trigger. “Motherfu.”

Rebecca’s arms wrapped around her, closing over her hands, the big, soft breasts pressing deliciously against her shoulders. “Okay, try it again, but this time actually relax and concentrate.”

Kira furrowed her eyes for a moment, then did it. She sighted down the length of the barrel. Her vision swam.

“Relax, listen to my voice, feel my breathing.”

Kira could feel it. Rebecca’s soft breasts, her hips and thighs, the heat of her mound moving to a slow rhythm against her. They seemed to envelope her.

“Let me guide you. Match me. Follow my rhythm.”

Her vision cleared.

Breath in.

Pull the trigger. Her breath came out at the same time, as if her body and the gun and the bullet all moved as one.

Her head back against Rebecca’s beautiful tits, she wanted to suck one of the redhead’s glorious nipples into her mouth. Instead, she focused on the target, it seemed huge, almost too easy to hit.

Breath in.

Pull the trigger. The bullet flew and she sighed in pleasure.

“That’s right. The secret isn’t to think about it. Just relax and let it go. Let all those thoughts go. Breath in time with me, move your body in time with me.”

Kira squeezed the trigger again. Her cunt slicked and she pressed her hips back against Rebecca. The sudden admission of desire woke her up.

“Rebecca, what . . . you . . . you’re not an active . . . ah.”

Rebecca blew in her right ear, nibbled on her lobe. It silenced her. She could feel something dark inside McCandliss, something hidden deep inside, reaching out for her. She mewled.

Squeezed the trigger again. Releasing her thoughts along with the bullet.

Kira bit her lip, the brief pain helping flare resistance; she tried to think of something, anything other than the way the redhead’s hard nipples felt pressing against her back. Rebecca brushed her lips to the side of Kira’s neck, making her shiver. She bit her lip again, this time to stifle her moan.

“That’s right. So relaxed. All those thoughts just gone, you’re just an instrument like the gun. In fact, you’re the same aren’t you? It’s not really you firing the gun, is it? It’s me.”

Kira’s knees trembled, cunt melting. “Nooo . . . I am Agent Kira Bla . . . .”

Rebecca’s left hand slid back along Kira’s arm and down her side, over her hip to cover her mound. The hand squeezed her gently, thumb pressing through the thin cloth.

“Are you? How can that be? If you can’t fire a gun without me? It’s not really you firing the gun, is it? It’s me.”

Kira looked at her hands holding her silver handgun. Rebecca’s thumb found her clit through the cloth.

She squeezed the trigger. The thoughts disappeared with the bullet.

“You’re doing so well now, slut. I knew you would. Why did you think I came here at this time of the night, mmm? Because I knew you’d be here trying pointless extra practice, needing me to fire the gun for you. You can’t very well get to the meta-human division, if you can’t do that, can you?”

“No,” said Kira, “can’t fire it without you.”

“You need me to do it for you, don’t you?”

“Yes, need you to do it for me.”

“Mmmhmmm, now let’s see just how good a gun-slut you’ve become, shall we?”

Rebecca placed her hands lightly on Kira’s hips. She squeezed the trigger.

Rebecca pulled Kira’s tee out of her pants, slipped her fingers over her skin. She squeezed the trigger.

Rebecca pulled the tee up over Kira’s tits, unsnapped her bra, traced fingertips around her nipples. She squeezed the trigger.

Rebecca pushed her pants down to her knees, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side, fingered her wet cunt. She squeezed the trigger.

She emptied the gun and she stood blank and wet and panting while Rebecca pressed the red button and the target whirred towards them. Rebecca lifted her finger off the button. The target stopped in front of them. Perfect grouping.

A sharp sound rang around the range, Kira cried out. Her ass stung. Rebecca laughed in her ear.

“I shoot pretty good, don’t I, slut?”

“Yes.”

Another sharp spank.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Any time you shoot this gun from now on, I’m going to be the one pulling the trigger, you’re just going to be my hot little slut doing what I want, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kira’s orgasm echoed off the walls.

Rebecca clapped her hands together. “Okay then! Problem solved! Shower time!”

Kira knelt on the shower tiles, her wet hair sticking to her head. She parted Rebecca’s asscheeks with her hands, and pushed her tongue between them, worshipping.

“Mmmm, god, that’s so nice,” said Rebecca, “and Daley is going to love fucking your ass too.”

END.