The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Vumjzoh csoarv cy Vzwya iye szv odmvywm dyer enaazal csm MWJVO.

Chapter 5

Carlotta woke up with a soft sigh of pleasure. She’d gone out again the previous night, but instead of running a train on the local clubs, she’d found the first guy who seemed interested and brought him home.

It hadn’t been difficult to convince him. She was wearing one of her new outfits; a short, purple dress which exposed one shoulder, her midriff, and most of her legs. If she hadn’t been constantly tugging at the hem, it would also have exposed the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties.

After a few seconds of chatting, she’d moved his hands to her body. After that, he’d agreed to everything she suggested—coming home with her, letting her suck his cock, allowing her to ride him until the early hours of the morning…

She’d only managed half an hour of sleep, but she wasn’t bothered. What she’d been doing last night—that was what she was built for. Carlotta loved her job, but something about the stranger’s eyes feasting on her body as she brought both of them to orgasm after orgasm…

It was more satisfying than anything she’d ever accomplished professionally. It felt so right.

Even now, she was tempted to go down on him before she left—the one thing that she’d foolishly failed to do the previous night—but it was a big brunch day, and she didn’t want to be late.

Before she left, she used the stranger’s phone to take a few candid shots of her naked body—and one of her work outfit, a short denim skirt and a sleeveless, strapless white top. She took one smiling selfie, and then an up-skirt photo.

Carlotta hoped her mystery lover would continue to enjoy her body, even when she wasn’t there.

It wasn’t until the sun had risen before Carlotta noticed the tiredness starting to hit her. Even coffee has its limits, and it had been almost a week since she’d had a full night’s sleep—she’d have to go home and nap before her “girl’s night out” with Matilda.

Just the thought of getting to spend some more time with the babe-ilicious waitress was enough to perk Carlotta up for a few more hours. She didn’t know exactly what they were going to do out together, but she definitely had a wish-list.

The next day was Monday, too, so they could stay out all night without issue…

Jason stumbled through the door almost fifteen minutes late, bleary-eyed and obviously just as sleep-deprived as his boss. Any other week, Carlotta would have given him a severe tongue-lashing…but after her last few nights, what kind of a hypocrite would that make her?

Besides, she was fairly sure she knew why he hadn’t slept. Last night had been his date with Matilda—Jason was a hot-blooded male, and Matilda was all woman. Who could blame him for not wanting to waste his time with the gorgeous waitress with paltry matters like sleeping?

And so instead of scolding him for his tardiness and obvious exhaustion, Carlotta decided to cut her sole subordinate some slack. She greeted him with a huge smile, offered to make him a cup of coffee, and threw in a wink for good measure.

Despite fighting off exhaustion herself, Carlotta found herself throwing Jason a bone and taking on the day’s most challenging tasks herself. She left him in charge of dishes, some basic prep, and—of course—checking in with Matilda to make sure that everything was going well on the floor.

She felt like it was the least she could do. It certainly wasn’t what she most wanted to do—kneel in front of him, free his cock from his trousers, and suck a load or two out of his meaty snake…

Alas, Carlotta reasoned, Matilda had probably taken care of that—and more—the night before. Still, if he’d even thrown a hint of interest her way, she would have stripped down within seconds and let him take her anywhere he pleased: the food prep bench, the pantry, against the door where the customers could see…

Halfway through the shift, another order came in for the Alphabetti Spaghetti. Carlotta had meant to ask Matilda who kept ordering it; whether it was the same person each day, or if a few different customers were enjoying the novelty dish. Her hectic day meant that her question had to go unanswered once more, however—she barely had enough energy to juggle her duties and most of Jason’s, let alone inquire about customer tastes.

By the time her shift was complete, Jason was looking much better—she’d let him take a quick nap on a bag of flour in the pantry—and after he assured her that he’d be able to take care of the rest of the day’s work, she slipped into the main cafe to say hi to Matilda.

At the sight of the red-headed beauty, Carlotta again lost all words. She just stood there for a few minutes, staring happily as the waitress flitted between tables. Matilda was wearing a black halter top and a skirt shorter than Carlotta’s. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra, but even after ten minutes of staring, Carlotta couldn’t figure out whether or not she was wearing underwear.

“Hi!” she said brightly, after finally noticing Carlotta’s attention from the corner of the room. Up close, Carlotta could see that she had likely gone without much sleep as well—she was wearing some thick makeup to mask the bags under her eyes, and she swayed slightly as she spoke.

It didn’t stop her from looking absolutely stunning.

“Hi,” Carlotta replied, wishing desperately that she didn’t lose all language as soon as Matilda started talking to her.

“We still on for tonight?”

“Yup!”

“Great! I finish here in about an hour—want to go back to mine from here and get ready?”

“Uh huh.”

“Great! Oh, and hey—can you take this into the kitchen for me?”

“Uh huh!”

“Awesome,” Matilda said, and shot Carlotta a smile that made her swoon.

When Carlotta returned to the kitchen, Jason was staring into space, a stunned look on his face.

“Are you okay?” she asked worriedly.

“Of course!” he replied, seeming to snap out of it. He was holding the mostly-empty bowl of alphabet spaghetti that had been served earlier that day, but before she could take a closer looked, he filled the bowl with water.

“What did it say?” Carlotta asked, suddenly intensely curious.

“It was just nonsense,” he replied.

“Yeah, but…what did it say?”

“Ay ehky theforon,” Jason murmured, a thoughtful look on his face. “Ay ehky theforon.”