The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Jlij miyj zliqjvk tvwj dw i sdccvkvwj sdkvzjdrw jliw D vfqvzjvs. D hmigv Okvayzkdhhmvk, qvkyrwimma.

Chapter 7:

Carlotta heard Jason walking up the drive, and quickly got into position. When the assistant chef walked through the door, she smiled over her shoulder.

“Morning, Jason!”

The assistant chef froze in the doorway. His jaw dropped. Carlotta, to her credit, continued whipping cream as if nothing was amiss. After a few seconds, Jason followed her lead, dropping his bag under the counter and putting on his apron.

“How was your day off?”

“Uh…”

Jason’s hesitation was brief.

“Good.”

Carlotta turned to hand him the cream, fresh-faced, and acting as if she wasn’t topless.

“That’s great! What did you get up to?”

“I met some women,” Jason said cautiously. “How was, uh…”

“Mine?”

Carlotta beamed, thinking of the hours she’d spent with Matilda’s head buried between her legs.

Amazing.

Jason put the bowl of cream down, and slowly stepped towards his boss. She froze in place, her heart racing, blood pumping furiously throughout her veins. His hands moved up and cupped both of her breasts, and his head slowly dipped down to meet hers.

As per Matilda’s instructions, Carlotta was wearing a pair of short shorts; they were black-and-white checked, like traditional chef pants, but so tight that they barely hid anything.

They especially failed to hide the wet patch on the front of her shorts; the wet patch that Jason reached down and unceremoniously began to stroke.

“Oh, god…”

Carlotta’s knees buckled. Jason caught her, but instead of lifting her back up, slowly lowered her until she was kneeling before him. Her mouth filled with saliva as he unbuckled his pants, and pulled out his hard cock—the thick, meaty cock that she’d been daydreaming about for almost a week now.

“Jason…”

“Suck it,” he said authoritatively, and before Carlotta could object, or point out that they had work to do, or that maybe they shouldn’t, he’d parted her lips and his thickness was halfway down her throat.

“Mmmf!”

“Suck it,” he repeated in a moan, and his boss obeyed, using every piece of cock-sucking knowledge that she’d accumulated (and enthusiastically practiced in the past week).

Within a few minutes, Jason was filling the young chef’s mouth up with his own special brand of cream. She swallowed it down dutifully, and stood up uneasily.

“Jason,” she said, a quiver in her voice. “We really should…”

“Turn around,” Jason grunted, and Carlotta obeyed before the command even registered. She squealed with shock and delight as her subordinate ripped her shorts from her body, and then cried out in pain as the flat of his hand came down firmly on her exposed behind.

“Oh!”

“Count them,” he said, and Carlotta wondered why Matilda hadn’t warned her of Jason’s dominant side.

“One!”

His hand came down again, with a mighty smack.

“Two!”

There was a pause, and Carlotta turned to see what was happening.

Bad idea. Jason grabbed her hair, and forced her to face the front.

“Bad girl,” he said, and she shivered at the words.

“THREE!” she yelped. That one hadn’t been his big, meaty hand—it had been one of the various kitchen utensils lying around. A wooden spoon, she guessed, but it wasn’t exactly something…—

“FOUR!”

The pain was just as intense the second time.

“Five!!”

Jason’s strikes were careful, precise, and incredibly powerful. Aside from some light swats the previous night, Carlotta had never partaken in spanking before. She was starting to…

“Six!”

…like it.

“Seven!”

A lot.

“Eight! Oh, god, yes. Nine!”

“Get ready,” Jason hissed into her ear, and Carlotta braced herself. Her mind raced—what else was in her kitchen? What else could be used to…—

“OHHHHH.”

Without warning, the entire length of Jason’s hard-again cock slid into her soaking wet pussy. If she hadn’t already been bent over the prep station, she would have collapsed onto the floor with surprise and arousal. She could feel his coarse pubic hair resting against her entrance, and just as she was starting to get used to his size, his hand landed squarely on her ass.

“Oh! Ten! Ten…”

Jason began thrusting firmly into his boss’s slick pussy. Her body was almost totally limp, as she tried to adjust to the sizeable intruder between her thighs. She was wet, and tight, and his spanking had left her with no tension left in her body.

He knew he could get used to this.

* * *

Matilda spoke loudly, trying to drown out the sounds that could be heard from the kitchen.

It wasn’t working. Fortunately, this early in the morning, the cafe was hardly packed—the only customers were a pair of college boys, who weren’t fooled by her attempts to mask what was clearly two people loudly copulating in the next room.

“And our special…”

“Shh,” one of the boys said, and Matilda sighed. She knew exactly what was happening in the kitchen—until the customers had entered, she’d been watching through the window in the door. It had all gone as she’d planned, although the spanking had been a surprise.

It was clear that she wasn’t going to distract the two men from the goings-on. If they insisted on going back there—or worse, took photos—they could tell the hygiene board, and the whole place would be shut down.

She had to do something.

She had to do something now.

Sticking out her chest and throwing back her red hair, Matilda managed to win back the attention of the two boys.

“So,” she said, flipping the cafe sign to ‘closed’. “Have you two ever seen an, uh, manager’s office?”

“No?” one of the boys offered.

Matilda fluttered her eyes.

“Would you like to?”

* * *

“Matilda wants you.”

“What do you mean?” Carlotta said, flustered. After he’d unloaded inside her, Jason had refused to let her get dressed again. She’d spent the next half hour trying not to drip his cum anywhere, and—when she’d failed—the rest of her shift trying not to slip on it. “I can’t go out there like…like this.”

With a grin, Jason took his shirt off and threw it at the naked chef. He’d taken over any duties which involved heat or oil; Carlotta had spent most of the shift cutting up vegetables and doing the washing up.

“That’ll do.”

Carlotta sighed, and put his shirt on. It almost went down to her knees. It made her look like a small child playing dress-up…but it did hide up her privates.

Hoping no one would notice her bare feet, Carlotta went into the main room of the cafe. To her relief, there were no customers..

“Hey,” she said shyly. Matilda replied by pressing her lips against the young chef’s, and soon they were breathing heavily, their tongues dancing as they passionately made out where anyone could see.

“You wanted me?”

“Always.”

“No, I mean, Jason said…”

“I wanted you,” Matilda said significantly, and Carlotta’s eyes opened wide.

“Here? Now?”

“Always.”

Carlotta blushed furiously.

“I…what about Paul’s office?”

“Sure,” Matilda said with a grin. “I already used it earlier today.”

“You didn’t!” Carlotta said, somehow shocked. “Who?”

“Does it matter?”

As she followed the redhead into the small room used by the owner, Carlotta had to admit that it didn’t.

“Where’s the boss?”

“He stepped out.”

“What if any customers come?”

“We’ll be quick.”

Out of arguments, Carlotta let the waitress slowly begin unbuttoning the oversized shirt that she was wearing. Before she could completely strip, something caught her eye.

“What’s that?” she said, pointing to a white bowl on the edge of the desk.

“Paul’s lunch. Don’t worry, I’ll clean it up later.”

“But…”

Matilda paused, and followed Carlotta’s eyes.

“What does it say?” the half-naked chef asked, as if in a trance. Matilda leaned in close, and read aloud the words formed by the fifteen discrete pieces of spaghetti.

“Tfx esr enqetg qrm…” she said, and the two paused briefly to reflect on the strange words, before the room stopped spinning and they resumed their lovemaking, more passionately than before.