The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Drqsbjitzjimrqu ir jqgrqw pkr prbnwc tri ikw ipmui.

Chapter 8

The rest of Carlotta’s shift passed in a blur. She spent most of it hopping around the kitchen as Jason barked commands at her, so aroused by his masculine presence that she literally found her juices literally onto the floor.

When Jason noticed, he made her lick it up. That only served to create a fresh wave of juices, which further caused issue when he unloaded inside her once more.

“Wait here,” he said thoughtfully, and came back a few minutes later with a pair of warm panties.

Carlotta didn’t ask where he got them.

As soon as her shift was over, Carlotta made her way to the pantry, intending to nap.

Instead, she got herself off twice; the thrill of running around the kitchen naked, of obeying her assistant chef…after her second body-shaking orgasm, she closed her eyes for some sleep, but before she could even drift off, she heard the sound of Matilda’s voice, and was immediately wide awake.

“Matilda, we don’t close for another forty minutes.”

“There’s no one out there,” she pleaded. “And…oh my god, I need it. I’m dripping.”

Carlotta peeked out of the pantry door; Matilda was bending over the prep table, lifting her skirt to show that she was telling the truth.

She was telling the truth.

Jason smiled, and unbuckled his pants.

“Okay,” he growled. “But we have to be quick.”

Carlotta lay onto the sack of flour that Jason had napped on just a few days ago, and got herself off once more, the sound of her workmates copulating all the stimulation she needed. Immediately after she came, her eyes closed, and she immediately began to doze.

* * *

Just as she’d gone to sleep to the sound of Jason and Matilda making love, it was the same sound that woke her almost two hours later. She staggered out of the small pantry just in time to see Jason unload into Matilda’s ass, as the sexy redhead shook and shouted with orgasm.

“Hey guys,” she said blearily, and couldn’t help but smile at the two loving smiles that met her words. “Whose house is closest?”

* * *

It turned out to be Matilda’s, just a few blocks away from the cafe. The three of them piled onto the enthusiastic waitress’s bed; Jason, despite the girls’ best efforts, had only a few rounds left in him, but after he fell into a deep slumber, the two young women pleasured each other for what seemed like half the night.

When they were finally spent, they held hands, and cuddled up to the sleeping assistant chef to chat.

“You’re amazing,” Carlotta whispered.

You’re amazing,” Matilda replied.

“No,” the blonde chef said, wrinkling her nose slightly. “I mean, you’re really amazing.”

“You’re both amazing,” Jason grunted. “Now get some fucking sleep.”

With that, the two girls fell into fits of giggles and did as their man instructed.

* * *

The next day, the three arrived at work at the same time. Carlotta’s waitress and head chef amused each other in Paul’s office (he never arrived before ten) while she got everything set up for the day, reflecting on how happy she was.

She was in love, she realized. Not just with one person, but with two. And, best of all, there was no chance of jealousy—they were in love with each other as well.

Love. What a powerful word.

As she prepped the meals and set the menu for the day, she let the word swim around her head. Love. Love!

Love.

Jason entered the kitchen twenty minutes before his shift was due to start, and spent most of that twenty minutes entering Carlotta as she kneaded dough and shaped the day’s pastries. If she was going to make this work, she told herself, she couldn’t let their love-making interfere with their careers.

She timed her orgasm to meet his, spent a few minutes cleaning up the resultant mess, spent a few more minutes kissing him passionately, and then insisted that they start for the day. He raised his eyebrow at her firm tone, but didn’t question it.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. She only let Jason feel her up through her chef’s outfit for a few minutes every half-hour, and she only stopped to suck his cock twice before her shift ended. Matilda, for her part, didn’t even come back into the kitchen for the rest of the day—Carlotta went and collected dishes herself, not trusting the waitress to resist spending too much time in the kitchen and making everyone suspicious.

Of course, she lost a few minutes every time she entered the dining area. Watching Matilda work was such a gift—her ginger mane drew every eye in the room whenever it moved, although those eyes quickly moved down to her low-cut top and her short denim skirt.

Carlotta’s spent more time looking at her lover’s legs and bust than collecting plates. At one point, she wondered if it was possible for her arousal to become visible through her panties, shorts, and apron.

When her shift finally entered, the young chef popped into Paul’s office to say hello. It was unusual for her to go more than a few days without seeing her boss, but she couldn’t remember taking to him since he’d expressed approval at alphabetti spaghetti being added to the menu.

To her disappointment, he again wasn’t there—but again, he’d left a plate on his desk. Her shift was over, but Carlotta didn’t want to cause her new lover any more work than she had to—she picked it up, vowing that she was going to return it to the kitchen without being distracted by Jason…or his endlessly suckable cock…

She glanced into the bowl, and there they were again; eleven small pieces of pasta, carefully lined up.

They read, simply, “Qpo whb w aroy.”