The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gladiatrix

Rome, 64 A.D.

Juni was in the Colosseum, nervous and scared. The mutant was there against her will, getting ready to fight a battle that she was reluctant to fight. To her, gladiatorial games were humiliating. Every day Juni was forced out into the open to fight to the death, and every day she was thankful to be alive. The Eurasian mutant from London wanted nothing more than to run away-back into the wild where she came from, to get away from all this. Of course, that wasn’t possible; any escape attempts would mean death.

The time finally came. The crowds were screaming and as usual she got her sword, and hurried out into the center of the Colosseum where her opponent waited for her. Before the fight, both women faced each other but unbeknownst to the crowd, they were mutants who were forced to fight each other without their powers.

Juni’s opponent Claudia said, “I know you’re scared. I’m scared too, but we have to do this. If we leave, we’ll be killed.”

“I know Claudia,” Juni said, “but we have to rig this so one of us is defeated.”

“Let me be the defeated one,” Claudia said.

“Okay,” Juni said, “and I promise I won’t kill you.”

“I promise the same if you’re defeated,” Claudia said.

“You’re a true friend,” Juni said.

Finally, it was time to fight. The two mutants clashed their swords and endured the bruisings and blood that went on during the fight; meanwhile, the crowd was screaming and cheering. The fighting went on for some time until Juni said,“Claudia, I’m willing to go down. Defeat me but remember your promise.”

“Okay,” Claudia said.

The mutant clashed her sword with Juni’s a final time, knocking her friend to the ground. Juni went down and the crowd cheered. Claudia stood above her and positioned the sword’s point on Juni’s stomach, as if to stab her.

Due to being short-sighted (nearsighted), Emperor Nero (who had been watching the games from afar with a lens) went to the two fighters to determine if the loser should live or die. Juni became frightened now. If Nero gave the thumbs-down sign, Claudia would be forced to kill her. If he gave the opposite, the mutant would live.

When the emperor went to the two, he saw Juni’s face and what a face it was. The emperor was smitten and didn’t want the mutant to die. As a result, Nero faced the crowd and gave the thumbs-up sign. The crowd cheered; Juni would live!

Claudia gladly removed the point from her friend’s stomach, and both mutants breathed a sigh of relief. Juni stayed down and Nero praised Claudia for defeating her. She humbly accepted the cheers and applause. After the fight, Juni shook Claudia’s hand and said, “Thank you friend.”

“You’re welcome. Now let’s head to the baths” she said and smiled. Then they embraced.

* * *

The next evening, Juni went back to the Colosseum and looked at the gorgeous sunset. She was hypnotized by the beauty and majesty of it, and spent some time still gazing at it-not noticing the Nero had come and sat next to her.

“Hello,” he said.

The mutant was startled and turned to her left.

“Emperor Nero,” she said.

“Don’t be frightened,” he said, “I’m sure you’re glad for another day of being alive.”

“I certainly am,” she said.

“As am I,” Nero said.

The emperor came closer to Juni and slightly touched her hand. She felt it and pulled it away.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you. I was just interested in getting closer to you,” Nero said.

“I didn’t mean to offend you Emperor. After all, you did spare my life and for that I’m very grateful,” Juni said.

“Juni. it’s not customary for me to kiss the loser, but in this case...", Nero said and moved his lips closer to hers. Their lips were inches away from each other and the mutant felt the emperor’s warm breath close to her face.

Finally, the two kissed. Afterwards, Nero softly asked, “Can I undress you here?”

“Yes, of course,” Juni breathed.

“Okay,” Nero said and undressed her down to her underwear, then he kissed her breasts. Soon he was on top of her and they made love into the night.

* * *

They next morning, the two were asleep at the Colosseum in each other’s arms. Juni woke up, but the emperor was still asleep. The mutant looked for her clothes and found them, then she put them on. A few minutes later, she stroked the emperor’s face and he slowly woke up.

“Hello,” Juni said.

“Hello,” Nero said.

“Should I leave now?", the mutant asked.

“No,” Nero said and grabbed her breasts-causing Juni to giggle; then they went at it again.

“Mmm...I’m so glad that I spared your life,” Nero said and kissed her neck.

It was a steamy morning at the Colosseum.

* * *

The next night in Nero’s elegant home, he and Juni were in the bedroom naked down to their underwear. Nero said, “I want to eat your flesh.”

“Really,” the mutant said.

“Yes,” the emperor said.

“Okay,” Juni said, “well do it.”

Nero pounced on the mutant and bit into her flesh, acting as if he was devouring it. Juni yelled “Ow!", but then laughed in delight as the emperor continued to “eat” parts of her body. At the end of the experience, the mutant had bite marks on various parts of her body. On the other hand, the emperor was satisfied-having tasted mutant skin for the first time.

He liked it.

* * *

One night Juni asked Nero, “Have you ever been hypnotized by a mutant before?”

“No,” he said.

“Would you like to be?", she asked.

“Can you?", Nero asked suspiciously.

“Of course,” the mutant said, “are you doubting my ability?”

“Of course not,” the emperor said, “but how would you do it?”

“Well,” Juni said, “you need to look into my eyes to find out.”

Nero looked into her eyes and she said, “Relax and look deep into my eyes...relax. Look further into my eyes...deep into my eyes.”

Nero continued staring and the mutant said, “Very good...completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. Look further into my eyes. Relax...you hear only my voice...yes, you hear only my voice. Look deep into my eyes. Listen only to my voice, you hear what my voice says, and you look entirely deep with my eyes.. Relax. Relax. You hear only my voice. Yes, you hear only my voice.”

Nero stood before Juni, entranced. She asked, “Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” he softly said.

“Very good,” she said, “you hear only of me. You hear only my voice. You are deeply under my control.”

“I am deeply under your control,” the emperor said in a monotone.

A few minutes after he was hypnotized, Juni said, “Emperor, one of my abilities is shape-shifting into different forms and I can do this with ease. Is there anyone whom you desire?”

“Yes,” Nero said, “my mother.”

“As you wish,” the mutant said, and in seconds transformed into the image of his mother Agrippina.

“Son,” she said.

“Mother,” the emperor said.

“It’s nice to see you again,” Agrippina said, “I’ve missed you.”

“As have I,” Nero said-and began to undress her.

He kissed her breasts, and the two made love for quite some time. When they were finished, Juni turned back into her original form and said, “Nero, when I count to three, you will awaken but remain relaxed. Okay, one, two ,three.”

Nero awoke from his trance and the mutant asked, “Now do you believe that I can hypnotize people?”

“Of course,” he said, “now shhh...”

With that, he started kissing her neck and things got steamy from there.

The End