The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gloves

Part II

Where was I in the story, oh ya that’s right, I just got home from work and there was a box at my front door. I pushed the box into my apartment and closed the door. I put my laptop and the box with the suit in it on the bar. Checked my messages and there was a message from Jill, my girlfriend, she was asking what time I was going to get to the resort. Oh, man I forgot all about going skiing this weekend with Jill. As soon as I started to think about Jill, images of hot and sweaty men started to enter my head and I started to get a hard-on. As soon as I started to think about Jill again my hard-on started to go soft and that made me feel very unpleasant. Man, what in the world is wrong with me, why am I getting hot and sweaty when I think about guys and cold when I think about Jill.

Oh man, I had better give her a call, I picked up the phone and called her cell phone. Hey Jill, you’re going to hate me, but I can’t come skiing. What do you mean you cannot come? Jill yelled. Well, we made progress on the project at work, I have to do more testing, and they need it all done before we start the second phase of the testing Monday morning. SO, you’re telling me you are going to work all weekend, asked Jill. I am so very sorry about this, trust me when I say, I wanted this weekend as much as you did. Jill, JILL are you still there? Oh, I’m still here, so what am I to tell our friends, asked Jill. Tell them that I have to work, they all know I work for the military. Fine, I will talk to you Sunday night when I get back and then the phone goes dead.

With that, I hang up the phone and turn my attention to the box that was left at my front door. It was a brown box, about the same size of a shoebox and it had “Steven, I’m Sorry” written on the top of it. I started by doing a little test, I first place my left hand on the box, nothing happened. I place my right hand on the box and BANG, the tingling starts in my right hand and I start getting the biggest hard-on ever. However, this time the tingling did not stop at my hand, it started to work its way up my arm. I was trying to move my hand off the box, but I could not, it was as if it was glued to the box.

I stood there for about 5 minutes but it felt like hours. By the time, I could move my hand from the box my whole body was tingling. When I moved my hand off, the tingling did not stop this time. For some reason I had this feeling that I needed to take a shower and shave, shave my body. So, I head off to take a shower and before I get in, I get my shaving cream and shaver and step into the shower. The hot water felt good on my body, I started with putting shaving cream on my legs and started to shave my left leg. About 20 minutes later, I step out of the shower feeling very clean and really naked.

The tingling was still there, and I go back out into the family room to where the box was. (Note: I did not get dressed; it felt ok to walk around naked). I open the box and inside is a pair of gloves, elbow length gloves and they were just like that guys’ hand, high glosses and black. There was a note on top of them.

Hey Steven,

I wanted to tell you I am sorry about this morning when I ran into you and when I ran into you, I said stay way from the next guy. I am sorry you did not hear me. So for that I’m sending you these gloves, I believe you will enjoy them, I know I have enjoyed mine.

See you soon,
Roger

PS… The feelings that you are having are because of a drug that Master Matt put on your hand when he helped you up. Also, put the butt plug, cock/ball rings, gloves and then the suit on in that order.

When I read the note it all made since, well it made since to me in the state of mind I was in now. Under the note was the pair of gloves and a small bottle. The label on the bottle had instructions also “Spray on your arms and body first”. I set the bottle on the bar and then picked up the gloves, I almost fell down, I dropped the gloves on the bar. The pain I felt, I was guessing was because I had not followed the directions.

I go to the bag that was from the adult store, I take out the lube, butt plug, cock/ball rings, remotes, and the batteries. I take the batteries and put them in where they needed to go and setup the remotes to work as one. I open the box from work, take out the suit, and place it on the bar. I also turn on my laptop so I could get the suit interface up and running. (Side note: I’m doing this standing naked and I’m doing this all without thinking, like someone had programmed me.)

I turn the laptop on, with it starting up, I turn my attention to the butt plug. I grab the tub of lube and place a large amount on the plug. I have never had a plug in me before, so I stop for a moment, then I starting moving again because the worry was gone. It was like I had to stop and get more programming to know what to do next. I bend over and take the tub of lube and put it up to my hole and put a large about of lube into my opening. I then grab the plug, bend back over, and slowly start pushing the plug in. I have to stop a few times because it was painful but also turning me on. It finally popped in and seated itself. As soon as it was in, I could feel that it was starting to get bigger, so I did not have to worry about it coming out.

I stop for a moment again, like my programming was being uploaded again. I check the laptop to see how it was doing and it was ready, so I started the interface software for the suit and connected to the internet. I was not sure why I connected to the internet, but it felt like the right thing to do. Once the interface software started, I started to program in the wireless codes for the remotes into the software. This would allow the suits software to control the vibrators also.

I then turned my attention to the cock/ball rings. Since I’m hard as a metal rod, I was unable to put the rings on. Just as I was about to put the rings down, I started to go soft and the butt plug got a little smaller. This cooled me off, allowing me to start putting on the rings. The rings start large and they get smaller as they get to the head section of the rings. I had to look at the box to know how to put them on. I start by feeding the rings on to my cock with the largest rings first, When I get them all on my cock, I take the two largest rings and place one ball in each one and place the rubber holder ring at the base of the two larger rings to hold it in place.

As soon as I place the rubber holder ring on, I start getting hard, and as I get hard, I make sure that I feed my cock into the rings. As I started to grow bigger, so did the butt plug. At the same time the pain in my cock was growing also, because as I was getting bigger, the rings where not, but it was turning me on more.

Since I had the plug and rings on, I could move to the gloves, when I picked them up this time, I was washed over with a wonderful feeling. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. Right before I start putting on the gloves, I remember that the bottle that was included with the gloves said to spray on the arms and body before putting on the gloves or the suit. I grab the bottle and start spraying my arms, it felt like silk. I get my whole body dripping with the spray, I grab one of the gloves and pull it on my left hand. I new feeling wash over me, it was a feeling that I did a good job and I needed to continue following the instructions and I would keep feeling this good.

I grab the right glove and pull it on, now when I do this, I start heating up because it was a great feeling, a good feeling. Well, because I started to heat up, the butt plug started to grow again. Now all this time, the tingling that I had at the beginning was still there but now it had gone from being on my skin to inside my body and into my mind. I stand there for a few moments because ever time I move, the more I’m turned on. It all feels so good, but the pain from the cock/ball rings and the plug keeps me on the edge and I cannot cum.

After I stand there for a few moments, I move back to the bar and grab the suit I had from work. I put the suit on and zip it up. Now my whole body is covered with tight latex and spandex. I then turn my attention to the laptop where the interface software is recording my vitals. I check to make sure all the sensors are recording correctly and then put the interface online. As soon as I do this, the vibrators start working, this makes me get very weak in the knee’s. As I’m standing there, I start to think about coving my head and adding sensors to my temples, ears and the back of my head.

I go into the bedroom where I had purchased a latex hood one time for a gag gift, it was a black latex full hood, but for the eyes and nose holes. It had a cock gag in it also. I go to my laptop bag and get a few sensors to glue inside the hood. I put a sensor at the location of each temple, two at the base of the skull and two little speakers where the ears would be. Since I work for the military, I have a very short hair cut, so the hood fits very tight. When I’m done, I go back to the laptop and add the new sensors and the new speaker’s to the interface software. I then grab the bottle and spray my head, making sure that my hair is totally wet and that I cover my complete face with the spray.

I take the cock gag, put it in my month, and then put the hood on. It was very tight, but it felt great. At first I gag a little on the gag, it’s about 6-inchs long, but after I relax a little, I adjust to how the gag feels.

Right after I get the hood on and in place and all the sensors connect to the interface, I feel a small shock, and I no longer can move. I start to hear a white noise in my ears with a voice way in the background. If I could see what was going on, I would see that someone else was now controlling my laptop, changes are being made to the interface software that’s recording my vitals to controlling my vitals. Because of the new sensors and speaker I placed in the hood, the person controlling the software can send shocks to my temples and to the base of my skull at the same time add audio into my ears.

As I stand there, I feel something moving all over my body, I’m able to move my eyes and I look down at my body, I can see that the suit is changing. Since the suit is made from a blend of latex and spandex, the gloves where able to change the suit to complete latex. As this is happening, the suit is also growing tighter, I watch it change the suit over the gloves first and then start moving up my arms. As it works its way up my arms, it comes together when it gets to my chest and starts to move down my body. As it moves down my body, it starts to blend with the latex hood, once it blends the bottom of the hood to the neck of the suit, it starts changing the cock gag, it starts to fill my month up completely, with no room for me to move my jaw at all. After it was done with the cock gag, it moved up to my nose, where the air holes are they turn into tubes and make their way down into my nose and down into my airways and I started to breath in a scent of latex and sweet musk.

After it has finished changing my breathing, the hood itself starts getting a tighter, as it gets tighter, the little speakers push into my ears more, blocking out all sounds from the outside world. Now the gloves have changes all of the suit but for the zippers. Since the zippers were made from plastic, the gloves starts changing those also, which will make the suit where it can to be removed. Since the zipper goes from the small of my back all the way up to the neck, this allowed the gloves to make the area around the plug and the rings, thicker. With it being thicker around the plug, it push it in deeper and harder. In addition, with it being able to have it thicker around my cock, it could make it were all the feeling from the outside could not be felt. Therefore, I could not play with myself.

Now, since I’ve been completely sealed into the suit, the vibrators start in at the highest level. I cannot move so the vibrators start driving me crazy, and since the suit is now tighter the rings are tighter on my cock, which is causing a lot of pain. On top of all this, the latex suit that I’m sealed into, makes my body temp go up which in hand makes the butt plug grow bigger, which causes a lot of pain also. With the vibrators trying to take me to climate, the pain keeps me on the edge. Right when I thinking I’m going to pass out, the vibrators stop and I’m able to move again.

If you could see my face, it would have a shocked look on it, I now have control of my body, and I’m looking for a way to remove the suit. Since I could not find a way to remove the suit, I walk very slowly into my bedroom to look at myself in the mirror. I say walk very slowly because every time I move, the suit makes my cock and the plug in my ass move with it being so tight, which makes me further turned on. As I reached the mirror, to see what I look like, my body freezes again and something begins to enter my cock, then starts to expand. Once it has seated itself in my cock, it starts to grow, working its way up my mid-section, up my chest, slowly up my neck and stopping at the gag in my mouth. Right when it stops growing, the vibrators kicked in on high. The vibrators take me to the edge and keep me there for what I believe was about an hour. At this point, I cannot take any more; I’m going crazy in a body that I have no control over, just then, I cum with the most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life. I find out right away what was growing from the tip of my cock to the gag, a tube and all of a sudden, I start sucking the gag and start drinking my own cum, which makes me orgasm again feeding me more of my own cum. Right when I start coming down from the orgasm, there is a knock at the front door.

Part III

The knock at the front door brought me back to reality in a heartbeat. My mind started to race, who was at the door and who could it be this late. Then things really got out of hand, I started to walk to the door, I started yelling at myself to stop moving, but I no long had control of my body, I was just a passenger in my own body. I start saying to myself, oh no, look how I’m dress, my body is 100% covered in a black latex second skin. You can see everything, and besides that, my cock is right out there where everyone can see it or use it. I start to yell again, stop I command you to STOP!, nothing happens; I keep making my way to the door.

By this time, I start to lose what’s going on, by walking, the plug and the rings are doing their jobs, plus with the suit like a second skin, the feeling I’m having is spreading all over my body. By the time I get to the door, I no longer care who is there and why they are there. (Side Note: Just as a reminder, in part II there was a note and at the end of the note it said, See you soon, Roger.)

I open the door, standing at the door is a guy that looks very much like me, holding a bag, but the biggest different is his body is the shines, glosses black I have ever seen. I step-a-side and he enters my apartment, walks to the bar, sets down the bag, opens it and takes out a few items and places them on the bar, turns and looks at me.

I close the door, turn and start to walk to the man that just entered my apartment. Once I get over to him, my body freezes and I start to hear a voice in my head tells me this is Roger, then the buzzing starts. Then my body starts tingling all over, because the sensors in the suit are shocking me, at the same time the vibrators start going on and off. Need to say, this starts turning me on and because the sensors are shocking me, my muscles are contracting and expanding at a very high rate, which makes me start to sweat and rise my temperature. Well, with my temperature rising so is the size of the butt plug.

Now, I’m thinking about the vibrators around my cock and in my ass, I do not notice the voice inside my head that is repeating itself over and over. “You Love Latex and Rubber, You love to eat cum, you love men, you will obey without question,” this keeps repeating and repeating, over and over. At this point, I am so lost in the suit stimulating me, I do not realize that Roger has moved.

Roger turns to the bar and picks up a bottle, turns to me and starts spraying the contents of the bottle on me. He then starts to rub my body as he sprays, slowly and I mean slowly my body starts to shine to a very high gloss, almost matching his body. As he is rubbing me, I’m pushed closer to the edge with each and every circle he does with his hands. Just when I start thinking that I’m getting ready to climate, the vibrators kick into high making my cock grow larger which in turns makes more pain because of the rings. I’m yelling in my head, please let me cum oh please let me cum.

Well, with no relief in the near future, I just stop yelling and start trying to enjoy myself to the best of my ability. Roger has covered my complete body with this spray and has rubbed my body to a very high gloss, but he is nowhere close to being done. He turns back to the bar and picks up a unique looking cloth and starts to polish my body to a even higher shine which in hand matches his body. As he is working his away around my body with this cloth, the cloth makes my body heat up. When Roger gets to my ass area, he stays there for a very long time, pushing and polishing, which increases the temperature, which makes the butt plug grow even more. As the plug is growing to it’s maximum size of 8 inches and it continues to vibrate, Roger pushes harder and harder with a rhythm, trying to push me over the edge.

As Roger is doing this, out of no where, my right hand goes down to his cock and starts to massage it, his suit is not as thick as mine in the cock area, so he is allowed to have stimulation from the outside. You can tell that Roger is enjoying his self as much as I am. We stay this way for some time, with both of us now at the edge, but not allowed to cum. Roger then stops polishing me and I’m now as glosses as he is, and man do I look HOT. All I’m thinking about is latex, rubber, men (mostly Roger) and how I must obey my programming. Roger returns to the bar and puts away the items he was using to polishing me. He turns his attention to my laptop; he opens the internet browser and enters in a web address, a website loads that has an image of two men. There is a front and back view of each man, there are red dots placed all over the bodies. On the front view, there are red dots on the eyes, mouth, tits, elbows, hands, cock, knees, and feet. On the back view, there are red dots on the elbows, hands, knees, and butt.

On top of the left set of images is “Roger” on the top of the right set of images is “Steven.” Roger moves the pointer to the images labeled Roger and moves to the red dot over the ass section and clicks it. Right in from of me I watch Roger’s butt change; Roger’s suit opens up and forms a perfect round opening. He steps over to the bar stool and bends over it. I step forward to him and his ass is at the perfect height for me to enter him. I enter him and start fucking him up the ass, at the same time the vibrators on my cock turn on and go right to the highest level, which makes me fuck him harder, deeper, and faster. By this time, I’m going out of my mind, it’s my body that’s doing all this, but my mind is recording all the feelings, and GOD does it feel GREAT. My body is acting this way because that is its programming.

This goes on for about an hour or so, me fucking Roger as hard and as fast as I can, at the same time, he’s playing with him self. Neither one of us are allowed to cum, and if our mouths where not gagged, there would be a lot of pleading going on to allow us to cum. Out of nowhere I stop, I’m all the way in Roger as deep as I can go, the vibrators are still on high, and I know I’m starting to loss what reality I have. Roger stands up which draws me in him deeper, and right at that moment, I have the largest, hardest most intents orgasm in my life. At the same time I start to suck on the cock gag in my month which makes a vacuum to feed me all my cum. It is the longest I have every cum, I feed myself for about 5 minutes and to add on to all this, I notice that there is a new tube between Roger and I. The tube runs from the tip of Roger’s cock to my gag. As soon as I’m done with my cum, Roger has his orgasm, and I’m feed his cum also. This goes on for about 20 to 30 minutes and this whole time I’m deep inside Roger. With me being feed my cum and Roger’s, my programming is only being reinforced.

Roger bends back over and I withdraw from him, by this time, the vibrators have stopped and Roger walks over to the laptop and clicks on the red dot that is over his ass, again right in front of my eyes, his ass changes, and the hole that was there seals right back up.

Roger, still at the laptop, goes to a line that is labeled “Position” he types: down on knees, arms be hide back, legs crossed and press enter. As soon as he press enter, I’m getting down on my knees, placing my arms be hide my back and I cross my legs.

He then moves to the image of the body labeled “Steven”, moves the mouse and clicks on eyes, mouth, elbows, hands, knees, and feet. As soon as he clicks on each red dot, changes happened to me. Roger clicked on the eyes, the suit covers my eyes, and I can’t see a thing. He clicks on the mouth and the gag in my changes to an “O” gag keeping it open. Then clicks on elbows and hands and my arms becomes tighter as my arms are drawn together like they are in a single sleeve and my hands turn into a single glove and the sleeve is pulled into the small of my back and blends into my back, making it where I cannot move my arms, hands at all. He clicks on my knees and feet which takes my cross legs and blends them into one large sleeve that’s very tight.

As soon as the suit has completed its changes, Roger turns to face me, he steps up to me and places his cock in my mouth. As soon as I feel his cock in my mouth, I start to give him a blowjob. Roger starts to fuck my face, pushing deeper and faster trying to push him over the edge. As Roger is fucking my face, the vibrator on my cock and in my ass start to work at the same rhythm Roger is fucking my face. This makes me work and suck harder on Roger which takes my body temp up, which makes the plug in my ass start to grow, which takes me closer to the edge, but our programming does not allow me nor Roger to cum. I cannot see a thing, all I’m thinking about is making sure Roger cum, and there is a knock at the door.