The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Next Door

This story (wherein all characters are 18 years old or older) started as a standard mind control fantasy featuring policemen, though it seemed to grow wilder and stranger in the telling. I pulled great inspiration from the epic show American Gods, all eight episodes of which I highly recommend if you can catch them. Additionally, the spirit of Gene Wilder makes a cameo, as surprising to me as it might be to you, dear reader. Rest in peace, Gene, you handsome devil.

This one takes a little bit longer to get rolling than my first two tales, though I hope you’ll agree that a gradual, more patient rise makes for a more spectacular fall.

Also, for those of you keeping score at home, this story takes place in the same narrative universe as my first story, “Ben’s Little Aisling.”

Anna sat in her apartment, humming along to the sound of her latest soundtrack CD as she cleaned the last of her dishes, her long black hair tied behind her in a careful bun.

Tonight she was glad it was the weekend; she arrived home feeling just a few steps above shit. Her boss had sent a negative performance review up to corporate—the first time that had happened in the six months she had been at the firm. And the woman had strongly implied this meant disciplinary action was coming down the pipeline.

All due to a situation that had spiraled out of her control, with the idiots in accounting bearing the brunt of the blame. Well, pass the buck they did, and . . .

And, she wasn’t going to think about that right now. At least it was the first week of October. Anna loved the season. She loved Halloween, but more than that, she loved the lengthening days, the macabre atmosphere as the world beyond seemed to peer out from its curtain. She loved dressing up in costumes. She loved the food, perhaps most of all, and she was a damned good cook.

She had the whole weekend to recharge, and that’s exactly what she planned to do.

She had cleaned the last vestiges of food off the plate, placing it in the dish drainer next to the sink, when she heard a pounding at her door. Pausing, the insistent knocking sending a line of worry across her face, she called out, “Be right there!”

She stripped her apron off, hanging it on its hook just outside her kitchen door. The kitchen was barely larger than a closet, but it worked for her, as she lived alone.

The pounding continued. “I’m coming,” she said. “Jesus!” She grabbed a discarded pizza box off her couch, quickly throwing it in the direction of the garbage can. It almost made it.

Anna pulled open the door, and opened her mouth to apologize for keeping her visitor waiting. Her breath caught in her throat, however, when she saw who stood there.

“Evening, ma’am, I’m Officer Pierce, and this is my partner, Officer Juarez. Are you Anna Hernandez?”

“Yes,” Anna said, weakly. She had always nursed an irrational fear of police officers, ever since she had first met one in kindergarten.

“I see. In that case, I’m placing you under arrest for vehicle theft.” He held a paper warrant at eye level, though not long enough for Anna to read it.

She yelped as the police officer grabbed her roughly by the shoulder, pulling her out into the hallway as he unclipped the handcuffs from his belt. Her mouth opened in protest, but no sound came out. She saw the policeman’s partner smirking, the female officer leaning against the wall idly observing the arrest.

“You have the right to remain silent, and to refuse to answer any questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney—”

“Is there something wrong, officers?”

The question seemed to hang in the air, demanding a response, as the handcuffs clicked around her wrists. Anna turned and saw her apartment neighbor, Tessa, standing in the open doorway to her own apartment, the one directly opposite her own.

“Nothing wrong,” said Officer Pierce. “Just making a routine arrest.”

“Of my friend Anna?” Tessa walked forward, her eyes meeting the handcuffed woman. “What in the world did you do, girl? Play your Beethoven too loud?”

“She’s under arrest for stealing a car,” Officer Juarez said clearly. Anna blinked. She wasn’t certain of what was normal in this situation, but it struck her as odd at how open the police were being with Tessa.

Anna herself knew little of her neighbor. The woman lived alone, just like her, but what she did for a living was a mystery. She apparently often brought guests home to her apartment, sometimes dressed in strange costumes, but they never made much noise.

This she had heard secondhand from her other neighbors. Apart from exchanging no more than five or six pleasant greetings total over the six months since she had moved in, Anna had barely seen the woman herself.

Tessa leaned over to Anna so her face was at her level; the woman had at least ten inches on her when standing straight.

“So, did you?”

The question bored into her, forcing Anna to respond truthfully. “No,” she said. “I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

“Well,” said Tessa, turning back to Pierce and Juarez. “Why are you arresting her, again?”

The answer surprised her.

“The car she parked outside was beat up quite a bit,” Pierce said. “We figured we could get a vehicular theft charge to stick for a few days, so we could meet our arrest quota for the month. She’d be out of jail once she posted bail, and we’d drop the charge before it reached court.”

Tessa made a disgusted noise at the back of her throat as she listened to the unusually forthright explanation. She glanced over at Officer Juarez, who was still smirking. The officer apparently didn’t see anything strange with her partner’s truthfulness.

“Ok, this is what is going to happen,” Tessa said. “You are going to uncuff my friend. Then, all three of you will join me inside my apartment.” She turned, staring off into space, as if deciding something. Then she nodded to herself. “You’ll all be staying the night, most likely.”

Every word her neighbor spoke seemed to fill Anna’s mind to the brim, bouncing around between her ears like discordant echoes. What she said was truth. It was bare, naked fact. Anna could think of nothing that would contradict her apartment neighbor’s simple statements.

So it came as no surprise as Officer Pierce unlocked the handcuffs as quickly as he had cuffed her.

Anna nodded gratefully to Tessa, who winked in response. She was thankful for the help, though she had no idea how or why such help had come. In any case, she pushed those concerns to the back of her mind. She shuffled behind Pierce and Juarez, the three of them obediently following Tessa inside her apartment.

* * *

Tessa sat the two officers down at her dining table, itself a solid oval oaken slab that looked like it was cut as a single slanting piece from its tree.

Anna looked around at the rest of the apartment, and was awed by all the oddities tucked into every corner. A glass pyramid sat on a niche beside her, strange runes carved into it. Above it hung a faded wooden mask that looked vaguely Swahili, and hanging next to it was a small glass case presenting a simple golden chain necklace. And that was just in a single corner.

The rest of the place was filled with similar pieces, apparently taken from all around the globe.

“All right,” Tessa said, taking a seat next to the officers. She looked up at the clock standing next to her flatscreen television on the far wall, a full grandfather clock Anna wouldn’t be surprised to hear she obtained in some out-of-the-way European village.

It showed quarter to eight.

“Hmm. I think I can get you ready in about forty five minutes,” Tessa muttered, almost to herself. Then she turned back to the officers and addressed them directly. “Ok, here’s what I want you two to do in the meantime. Pierce, I know you have an overwhelming sexual attraction to your partner.”

As she spoke these words, they became undeniable truth. Pierce nodded sheepishly, straightening his pants.

“It’s tragic, because your partner doesn’t share that attraction. It drives you crazy.”

Juarez scooted a bit further away from her partner.

“Juarez,” Tessa said. Anna realized the officers hadn’t told her their names. Somehow, this didn’t surprise her. Well, it did, a bit, but it seemed to fit the crazy world she had been plunged into.

“I know you’re something of an exhibitionist,” Anna’s neighbor said. “Don’t deny it, girl! It’s nothing to be ashamed of. That’s just how you get your kicks.”

Juarez shot Tessa a guilty smile.

“So, you still don’t want anything to do with Pierce sexually. And yet, if you keep him under control, he could be the perfect captive audience for your . . . performances.”

Tessa crossed over to her open kitchen stretched out beside her apartment’s front door. (It was far larger than Anna’s—not that she was jealous). She pulled an egg timer from the counter, and twisted it to forty-five minutes.

“Juarez, it seems to me like this is the perfect opportunity to put on a little show for your partner. Pierce, you’re not allowed to touch her. However, jacking off to her peep show should be kosher. I just need you to keep from cumming all over yourself for the next forty-five minutes,” she tapped the timer. “Think you can do that for me?”

Pierce was already unzipping his pants, having deposited his belt and firearm at the base of his chair. “Sure,” he muttered. “I can do that.”

Anna saw Juarez unbutton the top of her uniform shirt as she shot a leer at her partner.

“And Juarez?” Tessa said. “You, my dear, can cum as many times as you like.”

Juarez sent her a quick, grateful smile, one laced with sexual anticipation. She took down her second button as her eyes swiveled back to Pierce.

“Splendid,” Tessa said. “That should give us enough time—”

“You should know,” Pierce said, as he pulled out his already hardening penis. “They’ll be sending officers after us if we don’t report in within the next ten minutes or so. They’ll think something happened to us.”

Pierce said it innocently; it did not come out like a threat.

“Ah,” said Tessa. “Thanks for telling me, dear. I should be able to take care of it, though.” The woman pulled her cell phone from her pocket. “Could I get the phone number of your precinct?”

“Sure thing,” Pierce said, and he rattled off the number as Tessa entered it into her phone. She hit the dial button. Juarez had unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, and was undoing her bra.

Tessa leaned against the counter as Anna heard the phone dial tone from where she stood across the room. Then, she heard a click as the other end picked up.

“Yes, this is Tessa, a local resident of Cottonfield Heights.”

. . .

“No, I wouldn’t need to report anything right now. I need you to listen to me very carefully, though.”

. . .

“Good, good. Now, tell me. To whom is Officers Pierce and Juarez reporting to tonight?”

. . .

“I see! Well, put me through to the Chief of Police, then. Let him know it’s urgent.”

. . .

“Thanks. I’ll talk to you soon, hun.”

. . .

“Yes, this is Tessa. I’m a local resident of—”

. . .

“No, Chief. This is very important. I’ve interrupted you for a very good reason.”

. . .

“Apology accepted. Now, I have your Officers Pierce and Juarez with me in my apartment now. I’m afraid they won’t be reporting in for the rest of the night.”

. . .

“No, no, don’t worry. Though I’d recommend you rethink the concept of arrest quotas, to keep this from happening again. Anyway, just reassign the beats for the night to cover their area. They’ll report in tomorrow as usual.”

. . .

“Very good.”

. . .

“Actually, yes, one more thing. Are you alone in your office?”

. . .

“I’m flattered, believe me. No, I actually want you to call in your secretary, Sarah. Close all the blinds on your office, or do whatever you have to do so you both have some privacy.”

. . .

“That works. Let me know when you’re both here. And put me on speakerphone so both of you can hear me.”

Anna smiled as she belatedly realized what Tessa’s game was. She eagerly waited as the police chief completed his assigned task.

A glance over to the officers saw Juarez with her back to Pierce, her hips rolling in some sort of slow booty dance. Her pants hung a few inches below her waist, for now, her thick thighs planted below a full, round ass.

After a moment of silence on the line, she heard the police chief return.

“Good to hear you both! Now, I’m probably not telling you anything new, but I know you two are wildly attracted to each other sexually.”

. . .

“Hey, I’m not pointing any fingers. The heart loves what it will, and so will the dick and pussy, as the case may be. I just want you two to consummate that lust tonight.”

. . .

“No, you’re getting the wrong idea. I want you to do it here, in your office.”

. . .

“Don’t worry about that. Worry about how wild the next hour or so will be for you both. That’s what I want you two thinking about.”

. . .

“However you wish. Just make sure you’re both having fun.”

. . .

“Thanks, my dears! I’ll say bye for now.”

. . .

“Aww. I love you, too!”

. . .

“Well, both of you. Take care, you cuties.”

And with that, Tessa hung up. Anna was disappointed that she couldn’t see what was happening on the other end of the line. Though, with the show Juarez was putting on, she supposed she couldn’t complain too much.

“Well, that’s taken care of,” Tessa said. “And that only took about ten minutes. Hey, Pierce!”

The officer looked up, still stroking his full erection from tip to base.

“You have to hold onto that cum for ten minutes longer than I said, kay?” Tessa twisted the timer so it sat at forty five minutes again. “Don’t cum until this goes off. Then, you can go off however you like.”

The officer wordlessly nodded, his eyes snapping right back to Juarez. She was teasing her breasts now, peeling her shirt back enough so the man could barely catch a glimpse of the edge of her areolae. She sported a perky pair of B cups, from what little Anna could discern.

“Come on, my dear,” said Tessa, taking Anna’s hand and leading her to the hall toward her bedroom. “We’re gonna have our own kind of fun.”

* * *

Tessa’s kind of fun started off with a long, hot shower.

Anna hadn’t realized how tense her muscles had been until the long, nearly scalding stream sprayed against her back, forcing her muscles there to relax. She luxuriated under the water, wondering how, given they were living in the same apartment building, her neighbor managed to get such ready access to much hotter water. Her own supply was quite tepid in comparison.

The bathroom door opened and through the steam Anna saw her neighbor, completely nude, approach the glass shower door.

“Mind if I join you?” Tessa asked.

Anna simply shrugged and made room for her oddly powerful new friend.

Tessa opened the door and slipped inside the shower. Now with far less steam between them, Anna couldn’t help but gasp at the natural beauty that stood denuded before her. Every part of Tessa seemed proportioned artfully, from her delicate camel toe, to her bulbous breasts sitting askew against her trim chest, to her long, thick legs racing ever downward.

“Mmmm,” Anna caught herself humming, her fingers trailing down to a tingling pussy.

Tessa laughed at her reaction. “So you are drawn to women,” she said, her own eyes roaming over Anna from head to camel toe.

“Yeah, but don’t tell my folks that. Bisexuality seems . . . beyond their ability to comprehend.”

Tessa glided closer to Anna, and motioned her to turn around. Her hands went to Anna’s shoulders, and she began to expertly massage them. “Small minds, small hearts,” she whispered in her ear. “I think yours are large enough for them both.”

Anna groaned in earnest as Tessa’s practiced hands worked down her back, relaxing her more than she had thought was possible. Then, she felt a curious, warm sensation spill across her back. She turned in surprise, and saw Tessa was emptying an amphora—a goddamned ancient Greek stone pitcher she had pulled from somewhere—full of oil across Anna’s back.

She rubbed the oil in, and the curious, sensuous smell of it assaulted Anna’s nose, causing her eyes to roll back into her head.

“You like it?” Tessa asked.

Anna nodded mutely in response, as her neighbor’s hands reached her ass, working the oil into both cheeks. She teased the opening of her sphincter, which in Anna’s state sent a shudder of pleasure through her whole form.

“Thought so,” her neighbor muttered, and she began to work the oil—her supply of which never seemed to diminish—into Anna’s thighs.

Anna closed her eyes, luxuriating in the delightful cornucopia of sensation Tessa was inflicting upon her. Soon, the woman’s touch was at her shoulders again, turning her around and beginning to work the same golden oil across her chest.

“Huh,” said Tessa, as she hefted both Anna’s breasts (“mmmMMMmmmMMM!”). She was kneading the oil across them as Anna heard her say, “C cups, I see. Isn’t this the third story in a row where our leading lady features plump C cups?”

“Hm?” Anna asked, her mind slowly descending back to earth.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Tessa, giggling.

It seemed an eternity—though perhaps it was just a few minutes—but Tessa’s pianist fingers made it to their final destination on Anna’s body: her pussy. She combed down the pubic hair that sat there, and pressed her small finger against Anna’s clitoral hood.

“Mmmm-aaaa-AAAA-aaah,” Anna exhaled, too relaxed to truly jolt, but violently shuddering under Tessa’s contact nonetheless. She felt like a bobble-headed doll, though it was her whole body that pitched all about under every pinch and knead Tessa saw fit to tease her with.

Anna dimly realized Tessa had slowly but surely worked her to the point of orgasm. Her stomach jolted as her neighbor let her fall over the edge, her firm grip keeping Anna from collapsing as waves of deep pleasure washed through her. Each pulse seemed to hold her for an age, the languid atmosphere governing even the very height of her sexual pleasure.

Eventually, the last of her orgasm faded, and with it the shower stopped. Anna sensed Tessa step away.

“You can open your eyes, now.”

Anna did, and she was amazed as she looked down on herself. Her skin practically shone with an inner light; the oil, it seemed, she had absorbed, leaving not the usual glossy slipperiness she had expected, but a subtler sheen. And, to her surprise, every blemish she remembered bearing on her skin had been lifted. Every hair save those upon her head had dropped away; her pussy was as bald as the smoothest marble statue.

“It’s a great start,” said Tessa, who crooked her finger, signaling Anna to follow her out of the shower. “I always love this next bit, dolling ’em up.”

Tessa led her to a seat in front of the bathroom mirror, where she began work on her hair. Anna sighed, still regaining her composure as her neighbor tugged as much shine as she could from her long black locks. Then, comb now held in her teeth, she started experimenting with various styles.

“You like the classic 20’s style?” Her hair came down in a short bob, and a mental image of her body filling out a flapper dress passed before her eyes. “Or, maybe something more contemporary?” The hair was flipped into a classic rocker style, long and unkempt. “Hm. No, that’s no good. How about something more Oriental? I visited a Chinese prostitute once who sported this particular conflagration . . .”

She pulled two chopsticks from a side drawer, and used them to bun Anna’s hair in a complicated design that hung two tresses of hair to the left of her face, one to her right, framing it in a unique zen look. Hanging from each chopstick was a Chinese coin, square hole cut in gold.

“I love it.”

“Mm. So did I, and quite vigorously at that,” said Tessa. “Now, you’d want makeup to match.”

Tessa erred on the side of subtlety in working over Anna’s face. Well, save for her eyebrows; for those, she traced thick, bold strokes, almost Egyptian in style. Her lips she coated in dark red lipstick.

Well, okay, Anna admitted to herself. Hardly anyone would call those choices subtle, though she admired Tessa’s practiced hand. Elegant would be a better word.

“And now, for your outfit,” Tessa said. “I don’t think I want to cover any of that wonderful skin of yours, though . . .” she trailed off, lost in thought. “Hmm. Ok, tell me what you think of this.”

Tessa was reaching into her closet, and she pulled out a hanger from which dangled a complicated mess of golden chain, scarlet jewels sparkling along its length at various points. She had Anna stand, and she tossed it over her, draping and positioning each length in precisely the spots she desired. Then, finally, she stepped back, and pivoted Anna around to the full length mirror standing behind her.

It was a jeweller’s dream, a complex yet minimalist full body necklace that, in turns, draped across her neck with a large ruby hung against her adam’s apple, imitated a bra with stones placed below her nipples, crisscrossed her midriff in an elegant array, and delicately framed her pussy in lines of red, even as her ass stood plumb behind strings of gold hanging down, mimicking in barest sketch a skirt.

At her forehead she noticed another, smaller ruby. Anna smiled, amazed at how much such chain and jewel could accentuate her already beautiful form.

Her beautiful form. She was beautiful, Anna realized. She could be a worthy match for Tessa, even if only for the night.

Tessa herself had disappeared into her closet, and reemerged in similar dress. The chain on her was silver, and perhaps a hair thicker, the jewels at her neck and forehead sapphire. In broad design, however, her outfit mirrored Anna’s own.

“Fuck, I’ve outdone myself this time,” Tessa said, and Anna couldn’t help but agree.

Tessa’s eyes wandered down to Anna’s bosom, reaching for her nipple as if in trance. She caught herself, however, and sent a wink Anna’s way.

Anna smiled at that, though her face resolved into a question half a moment later. “Why are you doing this?” she asked, genuinely curious.

Tessa shrugged, and the whole of her outfit sparkled with the motion. “I don’t ask myself that anymore. I simply do.”

Anna’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion. “Is it some sort of justice? You’ll debase our police friends out there as retribution for falsely arresting me?”

Tessa laughed. “Perhaps in part, though I don’t truly believe in justice anymore. And our new friends will be having just as much fun as we will tonight, mark my words.”

Tessa took Anna’s hand, leading her toward the bedroom door and out to the living area. “Let’s see how our friends are doing.”

Tessa pulled her through the hall and back toward the apartment’s living area. Then, she stepped back and gently motioned for Anna to enter the wide room first.

As she did, her eyes rested on Juarez, the policewoman nearly doing splits on the oak table as she quivered in anticipation of naked orgasm. Sitting right across from her, having not left his seat, Pierce arched his back as his hand pistoned against his crotch.

Anna saw his stare flash from Juarez to herself. She smiled as his eyes widened, his attention now flatly refusing to leave her.

Juarez spun on the wet tabletop to see what her partner was looking at. Annoyance at the distraction turned quickly to wonder and crazed lust burning in her eyes, as Anna’s presence coaxed another shaking orgasm from the woman.

“Ohhhhh,” was all Juarez managed to choke out as she collapsed with a thump on the oak table, her shudders only just beginning.

The timer began to ring.

Right on cue, his teeth set, Pierce stood suddenly as he began to ejaculate. A wild moan escaped between closed teeth as his semen jumped across the table, a fleck splattering Juarez’s quivering ankle.

Pierce had no eyes for his partner, however, as he took a halting step forward, his hips continuing to buck in pleasure.

“Officers,” Anna nodded politely, as she saw both orgasms begin to fade. Pierce collapsed back into his seat as Juarez sat up.

“Oh, god, you look fine,” Juarez said, her half lidded eyes roaming all over Anna. The latter pinched her own nipple, rolling it through her fingers as she met the woman’s stare.

Behind her, Tessa now entered the room. “I’m glad to see you both followed my instructions. I think they both deserve a reward for that. Wouldn’t you agree, my dear Anna?”

Anna simply looked at her new friend, willing to do anything she suggested. Her head came down in a slight nod.

Tessa smiled as she crossed the room, retrieving the timer from where it sat on the kitchen counter and putting it away.

She looked across the room, then, and said, “Whom do you want first?”

Anna was silent for a moment before she realized Tessa was asking this question of her. Then, she looked at both officers, seeing them paint her with amorous stares in equal measure.

Her eyes rested finally on Pierce, or rather, his soft penis still recovering from its wild ejaculation. “Him,” Anna said.

“Very well. Pierce,” she hit the man with a steady gaze. “Until I say so, every word that your new God Anna speaks will carry the same power as my own. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Pierce managed to squeak out.

“Good.” Tessa’s eyes flickered back to Anna. “I won’t tell you to use this power responsibly, but at least don’t hurt him too badly.”

“Hurt?” Anna said innocently, or as innocent as she could muster given the context. Her suggestive eyes alone, flickering Pierce’s way, caused the man to groan in expectation.

Oh, Lord, she was going to enjoy this.

“I see you’ve caught the vision. If you need anything,” and now Tessa was advancing on Juarez, a Come hither look now in her eye, “toys, lube, suggestions, anything—don’t hesitate to grab me.”

“Sure.” And with that, Tessa was leading the policewoman by the hand down the hall to her bedroom. With a slap against her ass, she pushed her in and slammed the door behind her.

Anna turned to Pierce, her newfound confidence beginning to buoy her up. She took a seat on the edge of the oak table, spreading her legs for the man. He moved to get up, but Anna held her hand up, stopping him.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you,” she said honestly. “So, to jog my imagination, why don’t you get that cock hard while you tell me what you think of this new look.”

Pierce groaned in lust again. “Oh, you look like an absolute treat, like—no, you are a goddess of pleasure descending to my world.”

Anna leaned forward, giving her chest a slight shake. “Go on.”

“Your pendulous breasts fill my eyes, as they would both my hands if you but say the word.” His cock was more or less hard again, his grip slow but firm around it. “Your shoulders would shake under my ministrations, for I now see they too are built for carnal pleasure.”

Anna smiled. It may be middling poetry, but it was doing wonders for her.

“Your eyes are curious stars, elfish temptresses with power to kill or stay my execution on a whim. Your chest will rise and fall with my own, it’s every motion I would follow, even—nay, gladly—into madness.”

Pierce’s white-knuckled fist paused its motion, gripping the base of his cock and shaking as his eyes rolled back into his head.

Anna snapped her fingers at him. “Hey! Eyes back on me. I won’t allow you to look away.”

Pierce complied, his fist continuing to squeeze his erection. He continued. “Your stomach rests at your center, so I cannot help but love it too, supporting all the rest without blemish or hair. Below, the river of your pussy glistens in the light, and I am undone by its tight bounty.”

It seemed the reach of his mental thesaurus only increased with his fist’s pace. He took a gasping breath, then continued. “Your thighs, twin golden pillars of the temple standing before me, they defy my strength and reason. They raise the twin cheeks of your ass, and with each gyration my heart must dance its rhythm. The fullness of each cheek alone would be my end.”

Anna tweaked a nipple, as Pierce’s words, by themselves, sustained a rising orgasm within her.

“All together, you are my end and my beginning, my life and death. Oh, Anna, I would love you so completely that the stars above would cry out in sweet pleasure. Oh, Anna—” and his cock was jumping in ejacation again. Anna’s own hand had travelled downward to her pussy, itself only a stroke away from the edge. She crested the wave of pleasure building within her, then cried out as they began to powerfully wash over her, one by one.

Her eyes met Pierce’s and held that steady gaze as they both quivered through simultaneous ejaculations. Anna added a small puddle of her juice to the already splattered table top.

“Oh, you like that, dirty boy?” Anna grinned, as she rolled her ass off the table, and walked over to the couch in front of the television. She beckoned for the policeman to follow, and he did.

Anna sat down on the leather, sinking her ass into its voluminous softness as her body necklace glistened. “Kneel,” she said simply, gesturing in front of her. Pierce did so eagerly, his hand softly caressing the inside of her thigh, tugging at the chain there.

Anna slapped his hand away. “No touching,” she said firmly. “In fact …” her eyes roamed across the apartment, searching for—there. She stood and crossed to the far wall, retrieving the policeman’s handcuffs where he had dropped them beside his pile of clothes.

She played with them as she crossed back, then perched behind the kneeling man. “Don’t move,” she said, as she took one arm and then the other, jerking them behind him. She cuffed him, deriving no small pleasure from it.

“You were going to do the same to me, huh?” she whispered in his ear, her finger at his chin. Pierce’s eyes widened in fear.

Anna took her seat on the couch again, her legs spreading as every motion caused her body necklace to sparkle in the warm half light of the apartment. “Do not fear, for your goddess is merciful. I grant your tongue alone permission to touch my skin, with this sole command: love me such that you bring me to the height of pleasure. Then, and only then, will I consider this slight forgiven.”

“Thank you,” Pierce said, and then in an instant his tongue was at her pussy, lapping at her folds there.

“Unnnng,” Anna said eloquently as her hips instinctively moved to more fully meet Pierce’s mouth. The man was licking with abandon.

“Whoa, slow down tiger,” Anna gasped out as she felt her thighs begin to clench. “Yeah,” she said as his tongue slowed. “Yeah, just like that.”

Anna grabbed the top of his head, running her fingers through his hair. The jewels hanging above his face bobbed with each lick. “You’ve done this before, huh?”

“Mhm,” came the response between her legs.

“Yeah, you have,” said Anna half to herself. “Who did you practice on? Your wife?” She gasped then, pinching a nipple absentmindedly. “No, it was a side girl, wasn’t it? Someone you met while on the beat?”

“Mhm,” affirmed Pierce.

“You like her for her tits, I bet. She’s gotta be four, maybe five feet tall? A tight little thing,” she bucked her hips against his mouth. “Okay, you can, go a little, bit, faster.” Her breaths came shorter as he complied, his face fully resting against her crotch.

With every quiver passing through her, the rubies strewn about her body danced. Anna bit her lip, riding out the rising tide that gathered strength down below.

“Ohhhh,” she said, as she crested higher, though not quite reaching the breaking point. “Yeah, you’ve been fucking her for a while, haven’t you?”

The pleasant hum that answered her nearly sent her over the edge all on its own.

“Whew, okay, cool it down for a while,” said Anna. She intended this to last quite a bit longer. “And, tell me. Whose pussy is better? Hers or mine?”

“Yours,” came the immediate, amorous response.

“Sorry, I didn’t catch that.”

“Yours!” yelped Pierce. “Your perfect lips form a league all their own.”

“Unng,” Anna answered his praise as his tongue resumed the attack. Then, more coherently, “Good. Glad to, hear, it, buddy,” and she rode up the wave of pleasure as it began to mount again.

Her legs closed around Pierce’s head, trapping him against her pussy as she stepped within inches of her edge. “Ok, down again,” she managed to splutter out, as the pleasure faded back to a manageable level.

“Mmmm . . . you know, I could do better with my hands in the mix,” Pierce said.

Anna slapped him across the face.

“No!” she said. “You haven’t earned that, yet.” Her finger waggled at his face.”Not until I come!”

Pierce bowed down again, meekly continuing his ministrations. Anna patted him on the head, consoling him after her outburst. “It’s okay,” she whispered. “You’re doing just fine, my boy.”

“Mmm,” Pierce purred at her nether entrance, as her legs began to quiver in and out like a butterfly’s wings. A very large, leggy butterfly, that is, with shaking lines of gold draped across it.

The pleasure within her began to build again, and she started to moan in earnest. She’d go all the way, this time. Her hips began to shudder in anticipation, and she even felt a shot of adrenalin pass through her stomach.

She kept her hand on Pierce’s head, now pressing him firmly against her as her back began to arch. The poor policeman’s head was now caught as in a vice, thighs on either side, quivering pussy in front, and her iron grip behind. He moaned himself, the vibration doing little to keep her from vaulting to her edge.

She wasn’t quite there yet, though. Her legs graduated from quivering to bucking, and she took care not to box his ears with her clenching thighs. Her toes were curled, and her breasts were shaking under their jewels as the pleasure mounted.

As anyone who has jumped from a cliff will tell you, there is half an instant where they hang in the air above the fall, before gravity takes them in her careful grip. Anna’s eyes widened as she reached this point, her body locked in position as it readied itself for the first wave of pleasure.

In that moment, she realized she was screaming.

Then, the pleasure overtook her, eyes now pressed shut, and she was flung far away from current time and space. She was dimly aware of massive amounts of fluids spraying from her pussy, coating whatever sat in its way, but her head (and most of her body) was catapulted screaming through the clouds.

She fell back on the couch, still shuddering as the pleasure systematically dismantled her from within.

Her scream faded from her throat, replaced with heavy gasps for air. The last of her orgasm was moving through her, and she opened her eyes again.

“Ohh, fuck,” she whispered. Then, regaining her voice, “That was fucking awesome.”

She sat up, then saw Pierce was lying on his side, hands still cuffed behind his back. “Oh, sorry about that,” she said. She must have knocked him over while in the throes of orgasm. She squatted down, grabbing the key to the cuffs she had set on the couch endtable.

“Well, sir, the method of payment might have been a bit unorthodox, but you have indeed paid your debt to society.” She unlocked the cuffs, pulling them from his wrists.

Anna looked around the small apartment, wondering what she should do next. Her eyes rested on the full service kitchen, and she got an idea.

“Hey,” she said to Pierce. “Why don’t you go find Tessa, and see if she has a spare cock ring you can use. Then come right back, you hear?”

“Yes ma’am. Right away, ma’am,” Pierce said eagerly, saluting her shortly before he started lumbering down the hall to Tessa’s room, his hardening cock hanging low between his legs.

Anna made her way over to the kitchen, already deciding on what recipe she would use. She had a feeling she’d find all the ingredients she needed in the fridge, and when she pulled it open and did a quick inventory, she discovered she was right.

Now, she had to just check for flour, sugar, cinnamon . . . she located all the sundry ingredients she would need, and set to work arranging them on the counter.

A mixing bowl joined them, and then a cupcake pan. She located paper muffin cups just as easily, setting each in their own place as she simultaneously set the oven to preheat. It was a newer oven, one that heated up incredibly fast.

Just like my own, Anna thought dirtily, as her pussy declared itself ready and waiting for more action.

She heard, finally, Pierce’s ginger knock against the bedroom door down the hall. Incidentally, she thought, why was it that Tessa’s bedroom lay so silent? Was the woman less kinky than she had thoug-

Her idle curiosity was swiftly answered as the door opened, spilling Officer Juarez’s screams out across the rest of the apartment.

“ … grisly Reaper mowing? Yes! The danger must be growing, ’cause the rowers keep on rowing. And they’re certainly not shoWING ANY SIGN THAT THEY ARE SLOOOOOWING … !”

The door shut almost as swiftly as it had opened, allowing relative silence to descend upon the living area again. Apparently the room was completely soundproofed. Possibly the rest of the apartment was as well.

Anna had by then mixed a full bowl of batter, and was swiftly filling each cup to the proper height.

She opened up the oven as Pierce staggered back into the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him sporting a thick brass ring at the base of his fully erect penis.

“They having fun in there?” Anna asked, turning to him as she shut the oven, licking some batter from her finger.

Pierce actually shuddered, his silence answering her question far better than he could in words.

Anna laughed. “Now I’m even more curious,” she said. Then she beckoned him to her side in the kitchen.

She started mixing the butter and cream cheese for the frosting as she talked. “So, I wanted to make cupcakes for my friend, to say thank you. But I want them to be special, with a few very special ingredients.”

Her left hand trailed down and pumped Pierce’s cock a few times, to be polite.

“Unfortunately, I’m fresh out of pussy juice. So, I’m going to need you to milk some more from the juicer.”

She positioned Pierce behind her, and guided his cockhead to her opening.

“This particular machinery is a bit old, so you’d need to treat it a bit rough to get the appropriate response,” Anna said. “With a nice enough performance, though, I’ll let you make your own contribution to the recipe as well.”

Pierce rubbed his cock head against her opening. Then, in one swift motion, he buried it into her pussy to the hilt, drawing a violent gasp from Anna. Her lower lips kissed his still cold cock ring. He pulled out, then set a steady pace as he placed his hands on either side of her.

Luckily she had lubricated down below quite thoroughly. Anna’s mind seemed to split down the middle, a sensation initially disorienting, though she adapted quickly. Half of her continued to stir the frosting mixture, adding in just the right amount of sugar, cinnamon and other spices. The other half fucked herself on Pierce’s cock, leaving little room for any other mental activity.

“Oh, yeah, fuck it good,” Anna teased as Pierce increased his pace. She squeezed six large drops of red coloring into the frosting, and stirred it around until the whole of it was a deep crimson. Her stirring was timed to the beat Pierce set behind her.

She dipped her finger into the frosting, tasting it. Hmm. Needs more sugar. She scooped a few more spoonfuls into the mix, pausing as she got used to the greater pace Pierce was setting. Her left hand was tugging on her right nipple, and she groaned in pleasure.

“Good boy,” she said, as she stirred the sugar into. She tasted it again, mentally declared it good, then dipped her finger in one more time.

She rested her hand over her shoulder, offering the dollop of frosting to Pierce. He licked it off her finger, than sucked on it to be sure he got it all.

Her finger in his mouth, Anna pulled his face closer to hers by the teeth, then bit his neck. Pierce groaned, and began fucking her harder as she moaned into him.

Anna pulled back, then, sensing her pussy was getting close. She pulled out from Pierce, motioning him to lay down on the ground. He complied quickly, his member standing at attention.

Anna laid the bowl of frosting on his chest, then mounted him, looking him directly in the eyes as she did so. “Harder,” she whispered, and Pierce complied, his hips now positively jackhammering in and out of her pussy as she cried out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

“Oh, my god,” she said, sensing a powerful orgasm approaching. She pulled herself off the rapidly overheating cock machine and hurriedly squatted over the bowl, her left hand furiously jilling herself at a pace that matched her partner’s.

Her head was thrown back again, and the chains that draped across her body vibrated to the tune of her self-love. She yelled as she came, and felt her pussy squirt out a great deal of fluid.

“Oh! Ohhh,” she came down from her orgasmic high. She could get used to sex like this. She pulled the bowl out from underneath her, satisfied that she had captured enough of her juice. Then, nimbly standing, she set it on the counter and motioned the police officer to stand up.

She kissed him on the mouth, and whispered, “That was so very sweet of you,” as she reached with her teeth to bite his ear. Pierce squeezed her breast as he groaned.

“Time for your donation to the cause,” Anna teased him, as she took his straining erection in his hand.

She guided him to the edge of the counter, aiming his cock at the center of the mixing bowl. Pierce had his hand resting on Anna’s ass, his finger probing deeper. She stuck out her hips in response, groaning as she continued to fuck him with her careful grip.

“Here,” said Pierce. “Let me. Play with your tits while I do.”

Anna pulled away from him. “Don’t get used to ordering me around,” she warned, but she complied for now, pressing her arms together and then bobbing her tits up and down, the rubies set against them sparkling in the light.

Pierce’s eyes were glazed over in pleasure, and locked onto Anna’s chest. She gave a giggle, and that was enough to send him over his own edge, as he groaned through his own ejaculation.

Anna moved in to make sure he was getting it in the bowl, but the officer’s aim was true. Great dollops of semen splattered across the ruby frosting, but only one spray went wide.

Anna reached over and wiped it off the counter with her finger, then licked it off her hand.

“Tastes good,” she remarked, as Pierce’s cock began to go soft in his fist. Then, she took the mixing spoon and stirred both special ingredients into the frosting.

She looked at the oven timer. The cupcakes still had twenty minutes to go.

Sidling up to Pierce, who had been standing patiently for her next instructions, she took his cock in her hands. It was, amazingly, hardening again. She didn’t want to run him too raw, however.

“Think you can do me one more strong fucking with that?”

Pierce shrugged. “Probably.”

Anna nodded. “My ass needs demolishing. Why don’t kneel down and soften it up with your tongue before you hook up your demolition equipment? After that, you can tear right through it.”

“Sure thing, ma’am.”

Anna bent over the kitchen counter, golden chains dragging across its surface, as Pierce spread both her cheeks. Then his warm tongue was at her asshole, licking all around it as her poor mind was dragged back to the now familiar land of over-stimulation.

Her sphincter relaxed and contracted in turns under his ministrations. Finally, she said, “I think it’s ready, chief. Get your jackhammer up and running.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Within seconds his cockhead was pressing against her rear entry, and he slowly pressed it inside her.

Anna’s mouth opened, though no sound came from it, as her ass widened past the point she thought possible. Her hands braced themselves against the kitchen wall, as she pushed against Pierce’s cock. He had lubricated her ass well, however, and he set a brisk pace, enough to drive Anna crazy with desire.

She awkwardly grabbed a handful of frosting, slathering it over her breasts as her fingers quivered. Then she leaned back, and hoisting them up she proffered the treat to Pierce. The policeman obliged, pounding deeper into her as he licked her right, and then her left, tit clean.

Stars were dancing in her eyes. Pierce was now more or less acting as a human steam engine, his thick cock lasting far longer and under far greater pressure than before. He grabbed either side of Anna’s midriff, securing her against the kitchen counter.

Anna could now no longer keep track of the nonsense vulgarities spewing from her mouth. Instead, she simply opted to hold on for dear life.

Pierce slowed for but an instant (“OH GOD DON’T STOP DON’T STOP”) as he fell down onto the tile floor, pulling Anna down with him. He positioned her ass above his cock again, and resumed his mad frenzy.

Anna was legitimately passing in and out of consciousness at this point. Her eyes opened and she saw the apartment ceiling, stars dancing among the flourescent kitchen lights. She closed them again. Then she opened them, and before her was the apartment television. Numbly, she discerned that she was bent over the couch.

Her eyes closed again, stars and black splotches still dancing all around.

Open again, and she looked up at the ceiling, her naked back flat on the floor. No, not the floor. The oaken table, still slick with pussy juice and semen.

Her eyes closed again.

She opened them, and her gaze was flat against the apartment wall, her whole body pressed against it.

Her eyes closed again. Through this all, only the constant pounding from behind remained constant.

One last time her eyes opened, as she realized yet another orgasm waited in the wings. Shaking uncontrollably, she squirted another round of pussy juice on the oaken table—Pierce had apparently carted her back there. Then, she relaxed, expecting the pounding only to continue.

It didn’t. The thick penis withdrew, and she saw through half lidded eyes Pierce stroking it madly above her chest. She did her best to meet his gaze, as his teeth clenched in a now familiar expression. She widened her eyes, wordlessly commanding him to cum.

Pierce yelled her name as semen splattered across her breasts and chin. Rope after rope of thick white semen erupted from his penis, hanging in the air like a bad milk commercial before splashing against her. She was dimly surprised that, as this was his fourth time cumming, he still had this much spunk to give.

Now spent, he fell outside her vision, collapsing into the floor.

“Good boy,” she said. Or at least, she tried to. It came out as an incoherent mumble.

There was a long, delicious moment of relaxation. Then, the oven timer began to beep.

Her hand came up, weakly gesturing toward the oven. “Get them, or they’ll burn.” Again, her words came out as a nonsensical mumble barely audible.

Pierce seemed to get the message, though. He crawled onto his feet, blinking rapidly as he steadied himself against the oak table. Then, he made his way over to the oven, taking each step carefully. Anna heard the oven open, and the tray of cupcakes pulled from the rack and set on the counter.

Anna sighed, still physically exhausted. “Could you frost those for me, dearest?” Her words came out right this time. She saw the lines of gold bob across her midriff as she sucked in life giving air.

Pierce grunted, and Anna heard a drawer open. She would just closer her eyes for a moment, and she would be good. Yeah, just a moment . . .

* * *

A pinch at both her nipples jolted her awake.

She opened her eyes to see Tessa’s laughing face. “Don’t you go to sleep on me, now,” she teased, as she pulled on Anna’s arm to hoist her to her feet.

“Mmm,” Anna said, stars still dancing at the edges of her vision. “Five more minutes, mom?”

“No,” said Tessa simply, as Anna’s feet finally touched solid ground. She teetered unsteadily, but Tessa lent her hand, draping an arm around her and latching onto her breast.

“I take it you enjoyed yourself?”

Anna smiled dumbly. “Yeah,” she said, still sobering up.

“Good. We smelled the cupcakes cooking and came to investigate. You’re such a sweetheart!”

Anna dropped into a chair at the table, and looked across the room. Pierce was seated in a chair next to her, methodically eating a cupcake. Against the wall leaned Juarez, her own eyes closed as she rested from her own ordeal. Anna saw several lines of red crisscrossing her chest and stomach, and her ass and pussy looked similarly abused as well. Her satisfied, exhausted smile told Anna everything she needed to know about what Tessa had done to her.

Tessa had pulled a cupcake from the tin herself, peeling it from its paper cup and taking a bite. “Mmm!” she said, surprised. “Holy Styx, this is good. What did you put in these?”

Anna laughed weakly, her composure slowly returning. She straightened the chains that held her breasts in place. “It’s a recipe I got from my folks. Though the frosting had a few special ingredients of my own devising.”

Tessa licked a spot of the red frosting off her index finger. “Yeah, I can taste that. Nice job on that, honestly. But the cupcakes themselves are absolutely wild.”

Anna thanked her new friend for her kind words.

* * *

Hours later, after Tessa had finally exhausted her appetite for “fun,” Anna lay against her under the voluminous sheets of her soft bed. They had abandoned the body necklaces, instead resting against each other truly nude. Tessa’s greater height made her the big spoon.

“Thanks for everything,” Anna whispered around a yawn. “Tonight was . . . wonderful.”

“It was nothing,” said Tessa in her ear, biting it and rolling the lobe between her teeth. At the foot of the bed, Juarez snored where she had fallen unconscious, and Tessa had draped her in a blanket. Anna wasn’t sure she remembered where they left Pierce. Somewhere in the hall, probably, just as unconscious as his partner.

Anna was struck with curiosity. “Sorry if it’s rude to ask but . . . well, what are you, really?”

Tessa laughed, her stomach and perky breasts pressed against Anna’s bare back. “No, it’s not rude at all, my little friend. I don’t know if I can put it into words you can understand, though.”

“Try?” Anna said, and she turned her head to kiss Tessa’s neck.

“All right,” said Tessa, as she stroked slow circles around Anna’s right breast. “I think . . . well, I’m more than human. Immortal, technically. Though I am far, far less than what you would call a god.”

Anna’s kisses travelled upward to Tessa’s cheek.

“Mmm,” Tessa’s eyes closed, then opened again. “You ever hear about the Fair Folk? You know, Irish myths and whatnot?”

“Leprechauns?”

“Yeah, those. And the gnomes, and all the rest.” Tessa’s slow spirals made it to Anna’s nipple, and she flicked it a few times. “That’s not what I am, but they’re . . . cousins, I guess is the best word for it. Though I do have a brother who works at a high school a few towns over, who really does think he’s a Leprechaun.”

“Mmm,” said Anna, nuzzling into the space between Tessa’s jaw and perfect neck. “That makes sense to me,” she whispered.

“Oh, Anna,” she said sadly. “What am I going to do with you?”

“I could visit during the weekends,” Anna offered.

“Hm. Sad thing is, though, I’m leaving town for a few months starting tomorrow. And mortal minds don’t do well if they remember exactly the paces I put them through.” Her finger flicked Anna’s nose playfully. “It’s not healthy. No, you’ll remember this all as a pleasant dream.”

“A dream?” Anna levered herself up, shifting to face Tessa. “Please, don’t make me forget you. Make this a normal party, maybe, without all the crazy, wild bits. But don’t make me forget you.”

Tessa sighed. She stared off into space for a moment, then returned her gaze to Anna.

“Very well. This was all a costume party, then. You made some passes at the cute police officers, and got some for your trouble, but nothing more.”

Anna smiled, satisfied as she nestled against her new friend, perchance her lover.

“And I’ll see you soon enough, my pretty,” Tessa whispered in her ear, as Anna finally dropped into a deep, restful sleep.

* * *

Three months later

Anna head her phone buzz, and she groaned, rolling her eyes.

She pulled the phone from where it sat next to the stove, looking at the text. This prompted another eye roll. It was Martin again, asking her to confirm she supported bringing on board a particular client. She sighed and tersely answered in the affirmative, then put her phone in “do not disturb” mode as she tossed it back down on the counter.

She breathed in, relaxing again as she stirred her pot of chili, and reminded herself it was the weekend. She had made it perfectly clear a month past, when the board of directors at her accounting firm had elected her CFO, that barring catastrophe her weekends were inviolable. She would handle all business matters during the nine-to-five, and not a moment longer.

That arrangement had worked out pretty well so far, save a few board members like Martin who were constantly paralyzed without her strong hand guiding them every step of the way.

Anna leaned back against the counter, remembering again that today was the day Tessa came home. It was odd, but she could trace her upward trajectory within the company directly to that night, three months ago, when the woman had invited her over for an impromptu costume party, set on the eve of her seasonal winter vacation.

There was nothing about the party itself that drew her attention. She chatted up a local police officer, and got to take home both him and the slutty pirate costume Tessa had lent her for the occasion. But still—

Her confidence, and indeed her intuition in business matters, had gone through the roof the moment she walked back into the office the following Monday. Every decision she made (or, in the beginning, encouraged her bosses to make) hit gold. Every client she contacted, when she had been summarily transferred to the sales department a week later, brought lucrative contracts under the company’s wing.

And finally, just this week she found out her guidance was on track to increase the company’s public shares by a full fifteen percent by the end of the fiscal year, if current trends held. Fifteen percent. That was almost Google money, back when the tech giant was breaking out.

All of it traced back to that weird, slightly fuzzy-in-her-mind costume party Tessa had invited her to on a whim. And Anna had absolutely zero idea how or why.

The impromptu friendship she struck up with the woman continued through her winter trip. Every week or two she’d get a new postcard: Greetings from Auckland! or Welcome from the Forbidden City! or I Just Climbed Mount Sinai, And I Wish You Were Here To See It. It got to the point that Anna started sending back postcards from local attractions in response, always asking over email where Tessa was bound next before dropping by the post.

What had been an acquaintance barely worth mentioning had blossomed into a kind of friendship.

There was a knock at the door.

“Coming,” Anna shouted, setting the wooden spoon beside the pot of chili, as she wiped her hands across her apron. She crossed over to the door, noting with relief that her apartment was actually clean this time around.

Thanks to Tessa and her odd party, she had zero inclination to leave her tiny apartment for a better one, even though she was now making double the salary as when she first moved in.

She pulled open the door and saw Tessa grinning at her. She had her arm around another woman, a compact Chinese beauty that looked to be in her mid-twenties. Anna caught her face mid laugh, probably at something Tessa had said.

“Tessa!” Anna said, beckoning her into the apartment. “And you brought a friend?”

Tessa waltzed inside, and Anna noticed Tessa’s hand was firmly planted on the other woman’s breast, kneading it absentmindedly.

“Yeah,” said Tessa, dropping her purse by the door. “I know you cooked for the both of us, but I decided on a whim to bring some Chinese takeout. Well, Chinese-American. This is Sarah.”

Her companion giggled at the comment. “Sarah Yang,” she said, holding her hand out. Anna took it, and introduced herself in response.

“It’s been so long!” Anna said to her friend. “I’m glad to see you again.”

“Me too, kid,” said Tessa. “Me too.” She pinched Sarah’s nipple through her tight black shirt, to a gasp from the other woman, and Anna noticed then that Sarah wasn’t wearing a bra. This behaviour, oddly, seemed perfectly normal.

Tessa stepped away, crashing without ceremony on Anna’s couch. “Oh, my dear, you can’t know how much I’ve been looking forward to this day. You have no idea the fun we will have tonight. Just you wait!”