The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God’s Gaze

I used to deny it, but now I realize that it’s better to embrace the truth. He owns me. As far as I’m concerned, he can control any aspect of my life that he wants. Even as I write this, I don’t feel bad about it. He’s earned it. He successfully convinced me that he is a god, and is worthy of being worshipped. And here I am, writing stories of his conquest over me as proof. The best part is, he didn’t have to try at all. Being worshipped should come naturally to a god like him, so it only makes sense.

My story starts in college. Brandon and I were good friends at the time. His triumph begins when we both set our sights on the same girl, Nicole. She was beautiful. She was one of those kinds of girls where, if you were to look into her eyes, you would really have to try hard to look away. They were green and absolutely owned your attention once they had it. And the rest of her was flawless. She had sandy blonde hair, great breasts, and a nice butt. Well, I had the burden of being one of her loyal subjects, also known as being in her friend circle. All of her friends in this circle were the low self-esteem kind of guys. None of us even dared asking her out. She was our goddess, and the whole point was for us to please her, and not the other way around.

So, even though it was against Nicole’s friend circle’s unwritten code to not develop feelings of love for her, I did. I was rather new to the circle, as the other guys in it had been friends with her since elementary school, which is a really long time. I had just joined it in high school, so maybe I was missing out on something that they all knew and that I didn’t. Maybe they were used to the idea of her being off-limits. Who knows?

And that’s where it all goes downhill. I fell deeply in love with her. I had broken the code, and I was about to learn a very important life lesson; know your place. For months, I served her the most of all the guys in her circle. I was always going out of my way to please her, to a point where I would actively make my life more difficult to improve hers. And she appreciated the service, but as for me myself? I was expendable. I was nothing but an insect while under her gaze, and she knew it. If anyone was going to date her, it had to be someone with the confidence to overpower her godlike presence. I didn’t have that ability, but I knew someone who did.

While I was just among the crowd of her servants, a man I knew very well rose to the occasion of taking her heart. That man was Brandon. He knew I loved her, just as he knew I didn’t have a chance with her. He also knew that sometimes, life is unfair. I never paid much attention to the eyes of other guys, but even I knew that his eyes were a very noticeable, bright blue. The kind of eyes that girls drop to their knees and suck cock immediately for, apparently. Brandon had once told me a story of how even his cousin couldn’t resist him, and she gave him a blowjob without even asking. He enjoyed it, and that was that. I didn’t think anything of a story like that at the time that he told me it, but now, it makes perfect sense. He’s a god, and you know it’s true when even people he’s related to are getting in line to please him sexually.

So what chance did Nicole have? All he had to do was invite her over to his house while barely knowing her, and just like that, they became friends with benefits. He didn’t even have to do anything for her like she was his girlfriend. That was what her friend circle was for. All he had to do was enjoy the benefits of having a girl who was considered a goddess by so many guys at the tip of his cock, sucking away whenever he wanted her to.

Being the naive person I was back then, knowing this infuriated me at first. So first, I confronted Nicole about my feelings for her. She was sorry, but she just wanted to be friends. Fine. I couldn’t control her like Brandon could, so I moved on. However, it was still a bit of an asshole move on his part to just steal my love interest from me like that, and I needed to make sure he knew that. To get a chance to talk to him, I invited him over to my house under the pretense that we were still friends, so he accepted my invitation.

As it turns out, he already knew what he did was going to make me angry, so he had a plan. A plan that changed my life forever. A plan that only a god like him could pull off with his natural born talent of having a way to control anyone he wanted. All he needed was for someone to look into his eyes, and the image of them was burned into their memory. As a victim of his gaze, you just can’t be against anything he does. No matter what.

So, he got me. As I brought up what I wanted to bring up, I looked him in the eyes while I did it. See what I mean? He didn’t have to try at all. Everyone does it to themselves, and there’s no way to fight it once it happens. As I was finishing voicing my complaints to him, he cut me off.

“Stop,” he told me.

I obeyed, and that was his confirmation that he had me. My heart filled with adrenaline just like it would when I would serve Nicole. Somehow, he turned all of my frustration into love. It was as if when he took Nicole from me, he took all of her power over me with her.

He put his hand on my head, as if to assert himself over me. He pulled my head closer to his so as to make sure I was still focusing on his eyes.

“Nicole is my bitch,” he said, looking me in the eyes as if there was nothing I could do about it.

And so there wasn’t. My eyes widened as he had practically just grabbed my mind and altered it to his liking. For reasons I couldn’t explain at the time, what he said was completely okay to me.

“You will stop caring about Nicole all together,” he said. “You will move on and find someone else.”

“Okay,” I replied.

That was the first time that I knew Brandon was no ordinary man. I could feel the weight of his commands crushing my will with ease. Everything he wanted out of me, no matter how heartbreaking they would have been, I gave him. Including one final request.

“Get on your knees,” he commanded.

I did as he told me while still maintaining eye contact.

“Every time you think of Nicole, you will remember this moment,” he said. “You will remember when you first learned your place in the world.”

He pulled out his nine inch cock and told me to open my mouth. I listened, and I can proudly say that I pleased him for a solid ten minutes, just as he wanted. Believe what you want, but I don’t and never have considered myself gay, but for him, I would do anything. Everyone should, or rather, everyone would, if only they knew what it was like to be caught under his microscope. That’s how I know he’s a god. No other man can do the things he can to me.

Ever since that day, my relationship with Brandon has changed from us being friends, to me being his personal, willing servant. We’re roommates now. It’s really quite amazing how productive you can be when a god orders you to be. While he stays at home and does whatever he wants with his time, while I spend all of my time working two full time jobs to pay for everything. I’ve all but disowned all of my friends and family so I can focus all of my attention towards making sure Brandon has an easy life. If I’m lucky, he’ll be generous enough to let me watch him and Nicole or one of his other girlfriends have sex, that is, if they’re not all having sex with him at once. He doesn’t let me masturbate or look for dates, because he says that it would make me less passionate for him. I don’t want that any more than he does, so I gladly hold myself back, even when he doesn’t have an eye on me. He really has given my life a purpose, and I couldn’t be happier.