The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goin’ Down On the Farm

[Series Synopsis : When Doc and Officer O’Grady go to the Old Miller farm to investigate an animal abuse complaint, the tables are turned and it’s not just animals getting abused and mind-controlled.]

[Categories : mc, mm, be]

Part 1 – Zombie Juice

[Part 1 Synopsis: After discovering an illegal animal training centre the veterinarian and the police officer are captured and it looks like they will be turned into zombies to help with the training.]

[Note from the Author : WARNING : This story is full of bestiality. (sex with animals) If it’s not your cup of tea … I suggest you read something else. (Like one of my other stories which doesn’t contain bestiality). If you do decide to read it … thanks for taking the time. This is one of several stories I worked on this summer (2005) … so if you like this one … you may like the others. I’d really love to read your comments so please forward them to .

Thanks. MTL Bear.

PS—This story is dedicated to Vince … the boys … and the dogs!!)]

The police radio crackled a little just before the policeman spoke. “This is Officer O’Grady. I’ve picked up Doc Johnson and we’re headin’ out to the old Miller place to check out the animal mistreatment complaint. I’ll check in again at 4:00. Over and Out”. Doc Johnson turned to Officer O’Grady and smiled “Here we go again.” Doc declared. This was becoming a routine … a complaint would come in … the police officer and the veterinarian would investigate and the world was always a better place afterward. So far they had caught 2 poachers and 3 animal beaters. But for Doc there was another reason to smile. He really didn’t mind that Officer O’Grady was so easy on the eyes and that the sexy officer didn’t complain about his stares. The doctor had never told anyone he was gay … but they lived in a small, backwater town … so he knew the straight officer was certain of the doctor’s orientation and was OK with it all. It seemed like the perfect world.

But of course it wasn’t. Officer O’Grady was tired of being the most junior officer … always having to go check out “animal” complaints. And he was getting tired of Doc Johnson staring at his crotch. At first he thought it was funny … he always thought it was funny when people would see his big basket. He knew he was hung like a horse and he was proud of it. But the last few times Doc had started staring at his ass … something he wasn’t proud of … it was just big and round … why would Doc like looking at that? !! The only thing that was making him slightly happy was the fact that it looked like this might be his last animal case. The station had hired a new officer and once he got started, then there would be no more animal investigations for Officer O’Grady … it was onto night patrol. He couldn’t wait. Funny thing was … he got the feeling he might miss spending time with the veterinarian. Doc Johnson always had a way of making you feel good … especially if you were having a bad day .. he was a good listener.

They drove for a while, the officer thinking about his girlfriend naked, the vet thinking about Officer O’Grady in a small, tight bathing suit! But finally the vet got tired of the silence and spoke. “If I wasn’t so terrified of guns, I’d be able to do this type of thing on my own. Like that poacher last week. If I had held up some kind of firearm and yelled ‘Drop that gun … and those animals’ … that would have been the end of it. But thank goodness your chief sees the need for you and your gun in my line of work. If it weren’t for you being there, that poacher would have shot me dead.” Officer O’Grady was tired of this same old chat. “It doesn’t mean I enjoyed it.” That put a damper on the conversation. Doc realized that maybe Officer O’Grady had finally hit his breaking point where animal rights were concerned. Doc Johnson decided to shut up for a while and just think about how great the man next to him would look in the shower!

They drove for many silent miles until the vet, embarrassed by his hard-on decided to end his daydreaming. “So what’s the complaint this time ?” he asked … trying to be a professional. Officer O’Grady had no choice but to answer. “It came in as a 9-1-1 call, but was kind of cryptic. Something about ‘They have to be stopped’ and ‘all those poor animals’ and ‘all those poor farm hands.’” The doctor was confused and asked “It could be anything then ?” “Basically.” The officer replied. The doctor continued his line of questioning. “Who owns the old Miller place now anyway ? I don’t remember who bought it.” The officer answered reluctantly “By what I hear, it’s one of them companies that does agricultural research. Exactly what they’re researching … I don’t know.”

Doc had no more questions and obviously the police officer didn’t want to chat so the car became quiet once more. But the silence didn’t last long. They were soon going up the long drive of the old Miller farm. Doc was surprised. “I forgot how rich Dan Miller used to be. Those researchers must have lots of backers … this place is huge.” A large Kentucky farm spread out before them. Doc counted 9 separate buildings excluding the farmhouse. He couldn’t remember if they were all there when Dan owned the farm or if any of them were new. As if to answer his question, when they got closer, they could see that the buildings near the farmhouse had fallen into disrepair. The roof of almost every one of these buildings was missing shingles. The farmhouse looked like it needed a coat of paint too. But the larger buildings, far away from the road and much larger than the ones surrounding the farmhouse, definitely looked new. Doc thought they must be for grain because they were very tall compared to the older ones. ‘I guess they’re doing experiments on different types of grain for different animals.’ thought the vet.

As the police car pulled up to the big, white farmhouse … one thing was very noticeable … this was certainly not a typical farm … there were no animals to be seen … no chickens or dogs or cats or anything. There also seemed to be a lack of people. No farm hands, no researchers … no movement whatsoever. They looked at each other and then got out of the car. It was eerily silent. For two men who had lived all their lives in this area … the lack of movement on such a large farm gave them both a chill down their spines.

They looked around and started to notice other atypical things. There were an extraordinary number of bales of hay everywhere. Every one of the older buildings had them piled against the walls, up to the roof. It seemed to the policeman that the bales were not being used as food but rather they were put there on purpose. ‘Perhaps’, thought Officer O’Grady, ‘to soundproof each building.’ Doc finally broke the strange silence. “It looks deserted. Maybe they’ve finished their research.” As he pointed at the ground, Officer O’Grady said “Don’t think so.” Doc looked down and was flabbergasted by the variety of tire marks in the area in front of the farmhouse. Some of them looked very new. “How many different types of trucks do they use here ?” asked the perplexed doctor. The officer ignored him and walked up to the farmhouse and knocked on the door. There was no answer so he did it a few more times, louder each time, with the same result. The officer left the front of the farmhouse and headed for the closest building … the doctor following … the whole time staring at the officer’s amazing ass. ‘What I wouldn’t give to see those … uncovered’, thought Doc Johnson.

As they got closer to the building the silence was broken by two distinct, muffled sounds. One was obviously that of a dog barking wildly from inside the first building. But the other sound was harder to distinguish … it wasn’t that of another dog … it definitely sounded human. The good doctor thought it sounded just like the sounds his tricks made when he was fucking them hard and fast. If Doc didn’t know better it almost sounded like the man and the dog were having sex. It was more likely two bored researchers were doing it in the building and their dog was upset and was barking … wanting them to stop and play. He wasn’t sure if Officer O’Grady had recognized the sounds … maybe straight women made those types of grunting sounds when they got fucked … but Doc doubted it. Officer O’Grady pulled out his gun and motioned to the doctor to stay silent and stay put, an action Doc thought unusual since it was just … sounds … very sexy sounds.

The cop walked slowly over to the building from which the sounds emanated. Even though Doc Johnson had nodded in agreement … his curiosity was too great to stay back. The doctor let the officer get a bit ahead and then he followed the sexy man, step by step. How could he not find out who was making those sounds … sounds which were slowly getting the Doc aroused even more than he had been during the ride. Gun in hand, the officer looked around quickly and then headed slowly to the main entrance of the now much noisier building. The Officer smiled to himself for being right … the bales of hay had really stopped any of these sounds from reaching the farmhouse.

When he got to the building, Officer O’Grady slowly tried the handle of the big door. It was unlocked. He quickly crouched down and pushed the door open and rushed into the building. Not wanting to be left behind … or to miss anything … Doc ran up to the door and rushed inside as well. It took quite a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the interior lighting. At first all he could see was the policeman’s back … and what a nice, powerful back it was. But then he stepped forward and saw the shocked look on Officer O’Grady’s face as he stared into what was obviously a laboratory … behind some big glass windows. The sounds were much louder inside and Doc stepped around the officer to get a better look.

Doc’s eyes opened wide as the scene came into view. The moaner was a man … his body was strapped to a low chair in the middle of the white laboratory room … and he was naked. He was tied down in a certain way that made his ass stick up, with his asshole totally exposed. He was a big man … a very big, sexy, hairy man, the doctor noticed. (Just the way Doc liked his men!) But the next image that registered in Doc’s brain was a bit shocking. A big, black bulldog was fucking the moaner hard, with its long, thick dick, all the time barking wildly. Officer O’Grady was disgusted. He couldn’t believe what he was watching and yet he couldn’t look away either. Doc Johnson on the other hand was fascinated. Many a time he’d seen a dog’s hard dick in his office and wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by one. And now the man in front of him was experiencing it first-hand.

From the louder moans and his totally hard dick, both observers knew the fuckee was about to cum. And strangely enough, it looked like the dog had been waiting for the man to get to this point because suddenly it started to fuck the man even harder. Then, the dog stopped moving and was obviously shooting his load up the man’s ass. The man yelled “Oh my god!” and shot a huge load of jism all over the white floor of the lab. Officer O’Grady felt his stomach turn and he thought he might lose his lunch. Doc Johnson felt something else “turn” inside his pants and was sure he was going to lose a load while standing beside the cop. Both spectators felt drained … but for different reasons.

Suddenly, the laboratory filled with men in white coats. They were all holding rifles and all of the rifles were aimed at the officer and the doctor. One of the white-coated men, obviously the leader, walked up to Officer O’Grady and grabbed his gun. “You won’t be needing this.”, he said as he handed it to one of the others. He continued “Sorry there was no one at the house to greet you … we had a major problem in the big mammal building. It took all of us to get things under control … but the elephant is fine now. It’s unfortunate that you let curiosity get the better of you. You see … we don’t like trespassers here. Especially cop trespassers.”

Officer O’Grady finally snapped out of his haze. “We are not trespassers! We’re here investigating a complaint about animal abuse. We got a call about animals … and men being mistreated!” The lab man smiled “I know. We’ve been expecting you.”

The leader turned and was looking hard at Doc Johnson … hard, almost in a cruising way. “But we weren’t expecting you.” He turned back to Officer O’Grady. “How that man was able to get to the phone is still a mystery. But we knew what he had done. And we had a very good cover story prepared for when the police arrived … but now that you’ve seen too much … we’ll have to handle things a little differently.”

The policeman got angry, “You can’t detain us. That’s kidnapping. And my colleagues are expecting me back this afternoon.” The lab man smiled again. “That’s why we’ll have to accelerate your induction.” Doc Johnson suddenly found his voice “What kind of induction ?”. The technicians laughed and the main one spoke up “Why as a trainer. Soon you’ll be like that man in there … helping us train all of our animals to become expert sex partners. Now take them to the induction room.”

Over the protests and struggles of the policeman, the lab technicians dragged the officer and the doctor into an adjacent room with several dentist type chairs, not far from the spent moaner and the now sleeping bulldog. Before long, both men found themselves strapped to a chair, shirtless and shoeless. The lab man entered and put down his gun and grabbed a needle. “This, gentleman, is a little concoction I call “Zombie Juice”. After just one injection you will find you have lost all of your will … you’ll have a strong desire to do whatever I say and you will enjoy doing anything I ask you to do.”

The good doctor was skeptical “There is no such drug. I’m a doctor … I’d have heard about it. It certainly can’t be FDA approved”. All of the men in the white jackets laughed. “Why of course not doctor. I came across it while studying a rare snake. All those years at veterinary school finally paid off. I found that by weakening the dose of the venom … anyone injected with it lost all sense of reality … and became quite pliant. My first boss was the guinea pig and he still sucks my dick whenever I ask him to … and he enjoys it immensely.” Doc Johnson, who had been racking his brain to find a way of escape during the whole speech finally piped in “You won’t need to drug me to do that. I’m gay and I find you very sexy. I’d suck your dick any day.” Officer O’Grady was shocked. He tried desperately to speak even though they had put a gag in his mouth to silence his many loud protests. “Really” said the evil vet. And would you be willing to submit to dogs fucking you as well?” The good doctor replied “I’m a vet. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by my patients. I’d be willing to give it a try.”

“Well.” said the evil doctor, “This is a new angle. We’ve never had a willing volunteer before. Alright Doc … we’ll see what happens. I hate to admit it but I find myself very attracted to you as well. But if this is just a ruse to try and escape … trust me … it’s much easier getting into this place than getting out. Let’s start off by seeing if you’re a good cocksucker. Untie him and give me a killer needle. Now Doc … if you make one false move, I’ll inject the contents of this needle into you. It’s something we use as a last resort if an animal goes wild. It can kill dogs but it won’t kill you … just give you a lot of pain. So no false moves, no crazy bites … no teeth! Got it?” The doc replied “Got it.” “Then go to it” said the man in the white coat. “With everyone watching?” asked Doc Johnson nervously. “Yes, with everyone watching.” came the reply, “I like to put on a show for my employees once in a while”.

After they untied him, Doc got off the chair and down on his knees. He was so turned on by the thought of everyone watching, by being forced to have sex, he was sure he was going to explode. But that wasn’t the only reason, there were many others in fact. First, Officer O’Grady was tied to a chair, shirtless. What a site. That definitely added to Doc’s level of arousal! Second, the lab man had pulled out his dick and it was perfect … not too big … not too small. Just the way Doc liked ‘em. And add to that the owner of the dick was HOT!! Really HOT! Doc’s type exactly … big and hairy (tufts of hair were peaking out of the top of his white lab coat) and very masculine. Third, Doc wasn’t worried about his newly appointed task. He actually had a reputation in the county for his amazing ability to give head. All of his return tricks … from truck drivers to horny farm hands … begged him to suck them off. So he knew the lab man would be impressed and that turned him on too. But mostly he was thrilled to think he might have fooled his captors. If he wasn’t drugged, then he could somehow save himself and Officer O’Grady. But now to the task at hand.

In his expert mouth the lab man was soon moaning wildly. He had long since dropped the needle and had placed his hands on either side of Doc’s head and was pulling it onto his dick. Within minutes the man was shooting his load in Doc’s mouth. “Wow. You are amazing. Alright, no drugs for him … but watch him very carefully.” The lab man straightened himself up as he ordered the others to clean up their messes. (As if by rote, they had all pulled out their dicks, jerked off and shot while watching Doc do his magic!) “And get them out of here.” He pointed at the sleeping bulldog and his partner.

After everything was done the leader walked over to Officer O’Grady, who had a total look of terror in his eyes. “Now it’s time for your injection officer man. Say goodbye to the life you once lead. From now on you’re under my control.” The evil man stuck a needle in the officer’s arm and injected the fluid. Almost immediately the officer’s eyes glazed over and his head fell back. One of the technicians removed the policeman’s gag.

“Good. Now listen carefully. I want you to go back to your patrol car and call in saying the complaint was a false alarm … you and the doctor found nothing. Do you understand.” “Yyessss” mumbled O’Grady. “Now, none of that. I want you to sound very normal ... like nothing has happened at all. Do you understand ?” asked the sexy evil vet. “Yes, I do.” replied the zombie-like officer, much clearer this time. “Good.” said his controller. “Off you go and come back here when you’re done. Then you can start your training”

Officer O’Grady left followed by two men with guns. Doc knew that now was his chance to find out more, to see what he was up against. “What kind of research are you doing here?” The evil vet laughed and looked at the doctor with lust in his eyes. “Why my good doctor it’s not research at all. As I said, we will soon be using you and your officer friend as trainers. I was forced to do research for many years for very little pay. And then my group discovered a way to bottle the smell that female dogs give off when they’re in heat.” “I don’t understand.”, asked the doc, feigning interest.

“Well you see, I slaved at a research company that was working for the C.I.A. They wanted to be able to control dogs in a much more powerful way than had ever been tried before. So they came up with the idea of a female scent elixir.

But right from the start … I knew that if we were ever successful there was a much better use for that elixir … so when we finally completed it … I used my venom mixture to convince all of my co-workers that it was a complete failure and I took the elixir and moved here.

“Welcome to Beasts n’ Boys … the company I’ve dreamed of ever since I was a little boy having sex with my pet dog.” “That’s amazing. You’ve been planning this since you were a boy? ” asked the doctor, totally shocked. “When I was young, I had a dog that I loved very much. But the funny thing was … I think it must have been gay … because right from the start, it always wanted to have sex with me. We had sex together all the time. And then I got to thinking … if I could train more dogs to be like Herman … I could give them to my friends. How naïve I was!!! For when I mentioned it to my friends, they said I was sick and that there was no way they would want something like that. Word spread fast about my … fetish, and soon no one would talk to me. I had a very lonely childhood.” The doctor consoled “That’s too bad.”

“But then the Internet came along and I found I wasn’t the only one who liked having sex with dogs. I knew then and there, I had found my calling … I would train dogs to be sex partners. Good sex partners. But I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it. Then one by one all the pieces fell into place and here I am. What started with dogs has now turned into … ” He paused, stared at Doc Johnson for a few seconds and then asked. “You’re not really interested in this are you ?” Doc smiled his best and lied “Of course I am. I think it’s great when someone can realize their childhood dream.”

The evil vet looked pleased. He had obviously been dying to tell this story to someone for a long time … and he loved that Doc was such a good listener. “You’re the first person I’ve ever told my story to … all the old farm hands were straight so I couldn’t talk to them. You see … I only sell to gay men … they are the ones who will pay big bucks for this kind of specialty pet … that’s why I only use male trainers. The farm hands were all very anxious to come back to the Miller farm and work … there doesn’t seem to be a lot of jobs in this area. But none of them realized what kind of job they would really be doing. All of them are under my control because of the Zombie Juice … and all have become slaves to doggy dicks.” The Doc saw his cue “I would prefer to be a slave to your dick.”

The evil vet looked at the Doc. “It’s funny but the one thing I’ve always felt was missing was someone to share all this with. Are you the one ?” Doc Johnson leaned over and kissed the man long and hard, before whispering sexily “I would sure love to be.” The evil vet smiled. “We’ll see.” he said nervously with excitement in his eyes. “I can’t believe I’ve told you so much … it’s like I’ve known you for years.”

Just then Officer O’Grady and his bodyguards returned. The leader asked “So how did he do ?” and one of the men replied “He was perfect. He told them it was a false alarm. Then he said that he and the Doc were hungry and were going for something to eat.” The evil vet smiled “Wonderful. That gives us more than enough time to work on him. Funny how policemen take orders so well. Bring out the dog that just finished its training and prepare our guest for entry.” The men took the officer, stripped him and tied him up the same way the moaner had been tied … asshole open for business. They then sprinkled the officer with the female dog scent elixir. Doc Johnson knew he couldn’t stop what was about to happen … he just hoped Officer O’Grady would survive. As Officer O’Grady lay there he seemed to be getting turned on.

‘Maybe it’s the ropes’, thought Doc, ‘or maybe it’s his ass sticking up in the air … or maybe it’s a side effect of the drug.’ Whatever it was, the cop’s dick was swelling … and Doc Johnson’s eyes were transfixed. He knew the policeman was hung but it just kept getting bigger and bigger.

When it finally reached its fully erect state, Doc gasped a little. He had seen videos of men with 12 inch dicks but he had never seen one in person. Now he had. The evil vet had been busy with other things but after seeing the look of Doc’s face he too turned and his jaw dropped. Just then a German shepherd was brought in and led to the officer. All of the technicians had turned to their boss and were obviously waiting for some kind of command. He suddenly snapped out of his daze and said, “Officer … Officer …” Doc added “O’Grady … it’s Officer O’Grady.” The evil man continued “Officer O’Grady, you are now about to be fucked by a dog. As it happens you will come to the realization that it is the most amazing feeling in the world and soon you will be begging me to let it happen again and again. Do you understand Officer O’Grady?”

“Yes sir.” came the weak reply. “But for it to happen you have to say “Fuck me Doggie … and then your pleasure will begin. So whenever you’re ready say that phrase.” It seemed like an eternity before anything happened. But eventually the policeman said “Fuck me Doggie” and the dog jumped on his back … waited for his dog dick to get hard and then started to fuck the cop like crazy. Doc looked at the evil man and asked “What took him so long ?” The man smiled “You just watched the last remnants of Officer O’Grady’s free will. He obviously didn’t want this to happen … but the drug slowly but surely seeps into every part of the brain … even the part of disgust or distaste. When that goes, the victim is mine.”

“What if you stopped giving him the Zombie Juice? Would he still remain in your control ?” “No … the drug wears off after about a week. But enough with your questions … why are you staring at his huge cock when you should be staring at me?” Doc smiled “I don’t know. It’s too big to able to get it all in my mouth. And all I can think is how does his girlfriend take it … I know I’d have trouble getting that up my ass. And yet I can’t turn away … and I can’t believe that it sticks straight out from his body … I always thought dicks that big just drooped. And in the porno I’ve seen, big dicks like that just ooze when they come. But somehow I have a feeling he’s going to really shoot his load.” As if on cue … Officer O’Grady shot his load almost clear across the training room.” The other vet smiled too “Most impressive. And you’ve given me an idea. I’ve been meaning to make a promotional video but none of the farm hands were good-looking … or … long enough. I think I’m about to make Officer O’Grady a star. Come on … I am so turned on I want to make you cum.”

The evil, sexy, man got on his knees, pulled out Doc’s dick and started to suck like crazy. Doc Johnson was so confused he thought his head would explode. He had just watched someone he found very attractive shoot his big load out of his huge dick. He was now being given an expert blowjob by a man who was evil … and very sexy. And worst of all … he was dying to know what an elephant was doing at this farm … his curiosity had been really piqued. As he let his body take him away on a cloud of ecstasy … his thoughts of escape and helping the policeman were slowly fading away. He had to find out as much as he could, he told himself, to help stop this man. But deep down he also thought … he had to have as much sex with this evil man as he could … for who knows when he’d ever get the chance to do something like this again!!!!