The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goin’ Down On the Farm

[Series Synopsis : When Doc and Officer O’Grady go to the Old Miller farm to investigate an animal abuse complaint, the tables are turned and it’s not just animals getting abused and mind-controlled.]

[Categories : mc, mm, be]

Part 3—Villains and Heroes

[Part 3 Synopsis: The policeman is finally able to break free from the drug he was being given and the doctor finally realizes what is the right thing to do … even if he doesn’t really want to do it.]

[Note from the Author : WARNING : This story is full of bestiality. If it’s not your cup of tea ... I suggest you read something else. (Like one of my other stories which don’t contain bestiality). If you do decide to read it ... thanks for taking the time. This is one of several stories I worked on this summer (2005) … so if you like this one … you may like the others. I’d really love to read your comments so please forward them to .

Thanks. MTL Bear.

PS—This story is dedicated to Vince … the boys … and the dogs!!)]

Two weeks passed and Doc still hadn’t done anything. Was he paralyzed with fear by what might happen ? NO. Was he afraid of getting caught ? NO. Then what was it ? He was in love (and lust.) The ‘sex’ he was having with Greg had become ‘lovemaking’ and it was fantastic to say the least. But there was something else that was stopping him from ending it all … from trying to escape … from trying to help the poor zombie farm hands. It was … THE PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!!!

They had been shooting Officer O’Grady for the last two weeks in the Dog Building and Doc had been allowed to watch everything. Greg was there also, overseeing it … (he wanted it to be perfect) and he had a tendency to ask for almost everything to be done again and again, until he was completely satisfied. Greg felt the dog part of the video had to be great … to show off their specialty.

But this meant that the poor cop had been fucked and sucked day after day ... each day wearing different costumes … each day being attended to by different dogs. The whole thing was driving the good doctor crazy. The joy and arousal he got from watching his policeman friend dress as a firefighter to have sex with a dalmatian was unbelievable … then as a construction worker to have sex with a guard dog … then as a shepherd to have sex with a sheepdog was titillating beyond belief. Also, the many different positions the cop had to get into … showing off every aspect of his amazingly muscular body … with all the different breeds he was forced to have sex with … brought Doc’s horniness to an all time high and Greg was the one who benefited.

But the day had finally arrived (after many, many days of cajoling, and pestering, and pleading) that the good doctor was going to be given a full tour of all of the buildings. Greg finally said ‘yes’ to his lover’s many requests, but had to decline being the tour guide as he was too busy. So Burt had agreed to show Doc around and explain how everything was done.

They started with the Dog Building, going to a part that Doc didn’t even know existed. It was the place where all of the dogs were kept. The kennel was in the half of the building behind the testing lab and was kept clean and nice and it looked like the trainers were always playing or working with one or two of the dogs. Doc was quite impressed. Burt told him, “Each of the buildings has a part where that building’s animals are kept.” Doc realized this also made sense since they didn’t want any outsiders who might be driving by, to see the types of animals that were being used on THIS farm.

The next building was the Horse Building. Doc had to act surprised when he was brought into the barn, since he didn’t want Burt to get the impression that he had already been here. Burt showed Doc a wall in the barn that ended up being a false wall where all of the technicians could watch and take notes behind what looked like some farm equipment. (Now Doc understood where they had all suddenly appeared from while he had been watching from above, the other day.) The part of the barn in the back, dedicated to the care and feeding of the horses resembled a large stables and seemed quite nice. Doc looked everywhere for some sign of the farmhand he had seen the last time he was in the building but the man was no where to be seen … the only farmhands he spotted were those being used by the technicians and they didn’t look happy.

The next stop on the tour was the Bull Building and it looked similar to the Horse Building, but by what Doc saw, the farmhands here were being forced to wear a lot of leather (chaps, gloves, cowboy hats) when they dressed as cowboys. (All Doc could think was … that’s kind of a sick joke … wearing leather when you’re making love to a bull!!) Doc noticed that the harness for the bulls was much more elaborate than the one used for the horses … it needed to be … it had to hold a lot more weight, thought Doc. Also the bull’s horns were tied up as well to prevent injury.

As they walked farther into the building, Burt announced “You’re in for a treat … Moose is the trainer today!” As the vet’s eyes adjusted to the darkness of the barn-like building, he could see why the farm hand was called “Moose”. He had to be at least 6′4″ and was full of muscles … BIG muscles. He wasn’t that good-looking but he had the body of a Greek god … a very BIG Greek god.

As they got closer, Doc found something else about Moose … he was a ‘grunter’. He was making very sexy ‘grunting’ sounds as Burt and Doc got to a point where they could see everything, but wouldn’t disturb the training. The bull-trainee was fucking Moose like crazy and Moose was grunting to beat the band. Several times Moose was knocked to his knees by the force of the bull’s thrusts but he stood up immediately and jumped right back into the action. After a few minutes, Burt insisted that they had to continue with the tour and the doctor was disappointed he wouldn’t see the climax of this training. (But he sure knew what he’d be thinking about when he and Greg got to it later that night.)

The name of the next building baffled Doc since he was sure most of them would just run away before anyone could make them have sex. But the inside of the Cat Building was a bit odd as well … it was made to look exactly like a typical downtown apartment including a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. (He assumed that cats, being so finicky, would only let someone fuck them in a place they found familiar.) They watched a bit as a cat was being trained to lick a life-size, lifelike dildo. Even with catnip smeared all over it … the cat didn’t seem that interested. Burt interjected, “Cats are very hard to train … but there are a few breeds that are quite good at it. And once the males are trained to allow accept being at the receiving end of intercourse, they seem to be in heat much more than even female cats.”

He led Doc through the different rooms and then out the front door of the apartment. Doc was shocked to find he was standing on what looked liked an African savannah with a mountain range in the back and a jungle off to the side. When Burt saw the confused look of Doc’s face he turned and pointed to the savannah and said “Lions and cheetahs”, pointed to the mountains and said “Cougars and mountain lions” and pointed to the jungle and said “pumas, jaguars, leopards, and so on.”. He smiled and continued, “I knew they weren’t training today or I wouldn’t have taken you through that very thick apartment front door.” The good doctor thanked Burt as they exited to the sounds of big cat roars coming from the back of the building.

Now that they had seen a few buildings, the good doctor was very surprised. He couldn’t believe how much effort and time and thought had gone into making this whole thing work. Maybe his man wasn’t so evil after all. Greg was just giving people what they wanted. But then the faces of the zombified farmhands and Officer O’Grady flashed before his eyes and all he could think was … “But at what cost ?”

Doc found the Reptile Building a bit creepy. It was mostly snakes being taught to wrap themselves around fake cocks and squeeze and let go. Burt told Doc they hadn’t had much luck so far in the training, but that they had only tried about one third of all the non-poisonous snakes that were out there. The other main group of animals in the Reptile Building were alligators and crocodiles. Again, Burt said there hadn’t been much progress made in getting them to do anything other than lie around and snap at their trainers.

Doc tried to imagine who would order either type of animal (and who could tell the difference!) since both had back skin that was very rough. But then a smiling face and a shock of blonde hair came to mind … the Crocodile guy from TV ! If he were gay, I bet he would wrestle crocs naked … rolling around in some muddy water, thought the good doctor. It would make a great spectator sport. Doc had always found any guy who hunts and has a down under accent, to be very hot. And for Doc this man’s usual shorts and shirt would be removed displaying a big thick hard-on … fueled by his love of crocodiles.

In Doc’s imagination, every time this mate would flip a croc, his hard dick would rub against the rough (but softer than the back) stomach side of the reptile. And “Crikey” he would moan. Doc had a smile on his face as he thought of the blond Aussie sitting in the mud, holding down the croc, as he shot his huge creamy load onto the croc’s stomach. Burt startled Doc out of his dream by insisting they move on.

When the doctor heard the name of the next building, his dick jumped a little. Burt announced “This is where we’re hoping to make the most strides. This is the Bear / Primate Building.” As they entered, there was a buzz of activity. Burt went on to say “All of these animals have been trained by man for centuries, so we know we will be able to supply a lot of people with good sex partners.” After entering, it took Doc a few minutes for his eyes to adjust … and to believe what he saw. From the outside he knew this was a very large building, but inside … it looked like they were … outside.

A totally authentic looking forest was before him but it seemed to be in two parts. One resembled a North American forest and the other an Amazon rainforest.

It looked like they had arrived just in time to watch the filming of another segment of the promotional video. For there, in the North America forest was Officer O’Grady tied to a tree and not far away was a trainer with a big grizzly bear. When they got a little closer to the scene, Officer O’Grady looked up and Doc could have sworn that the cop had recognized him … for his eyes had widened on seeing the vet. But Doc knew he must be wrong since the zombie juice wiped out all memories.

Burt asked Doc if he wanted to stay and watch and Doc said “Of course.” The scene that unfolded in front of them was amazing. The beautiful shiny black coat of the grizzly bear … the beautiful body of the officer … made for a very arousing scene. Not to feel left out, Doc soon pulled out his dick like almost all of the technicians who were watching the filming of the video. He, like the rest of them, was so aroused by the poetry of the sex between man and beast … the bear grunting and thrusting … the cop moaning and swelling … that it didn’t take long before he and all the others were shooting their loads all over the fake forest floor. Then Doc suddenly heard monkey sounds coming from the Amazon rainforest side but he could not see any of them or any farmhands. He decided that they must need more privacy than the bears, as he wiped up.

Burt motioned to Doc to be quiet and to follow him into the rainforest. They crept slowly and quietly as they got closer and closer to the monkey sounds. Suddenly, before them was an amazing (and arousing) sight. There was yet another farmhand, dressed like Tarzan, in a skimpy loin cloth, who was being handled by not 1 but 4 chimpanzees. The man’s hands were tied to two separate trees and three of the chimps were hanging from those trees, each positioned at different parts of his body.. One was fucking the man from behind and the other two hangers were each hovering over one of the man’s nipples. They were both sucking and squeezing and rubbing their furry arms against the hardening nipple in front of them … which seemed to be giving the farm hand a lot of pleasure.

The fourth chimp was on the ground sucking the man’s dick like there was no tomorrow. Doc knew that if he hadn’t just shot his load, he would certainly be jerking off at the moment. To Doc’s surprise his tour guide Burt, had his dick out and was jerking off furiously. Burt watched a bit more of the scene and suddenly was cumming in a big way … but silently. He leaned over to Doc and whispered, “Tarzan … he’s always been a little fantasy of mine.” Burt cleaned himself up and soon they were on their way just as they heard the famous Tarzan yell from the man as he shot his load. As they were leaving the building, Doc couldn’t help but wonder … if Gorillas weren’t in such danger of becoming extinct … would they make good sex partners?

The next stop on the tour was the Bird Building. It occurred to Doc that there was no way that there could be any sexual contact between man and bird, so he was very shocked to see the inside of this building. Again a fake forest had been constructed in the interior, with many low trees all of them full of nests. There were a lot of naked farmhands sticking their erect penises into holes in the sides of each nest where a big fat bird was nesting. The vet could only assume that the birds thought the dicks were like eggs and would sit on them and keep them warm. He couldn’t imagine himself cumming from such little rubbing … but he knew there was probably someone out there who would love it … who would get off in the nest.

As they rounded the end of the forest, Doc was really surprised to see the type of birds that were being trained here. Why hadn’t he thought about the flightless birds … now those were birds that could be a man’s best fuck buddy. The two birds he saw before him were very tall and were both being hugged and caressed by more farm hands. The emu seemed to like it but the ostrich seemed a bit jumpy. All the good doctor could think was … this gives a new meaning to “riding an ostrich”.

As they continued on to the next building, Doc wondered why they had kept avoiding the building positioned directly in the middle of all of the other eight buildings. He figured Burt might be saving it for last. But the doctor got confused when Burt announced “And this is the last building … The Pachyderm Building. For your safety, we have to go up these stairs so we will enter the building high above the animals.” His thrill of finally seeing an elephant took priority over asking about the central building, but he knew he could always ask about it after they left this one.

They climbed and climbed the many stairs leading up to a door that Burt opened slowly. He indicated that Doc had to be quiet as they silently went into the building. It was the tallest of all the buildings on the farm and from what he had noticed it was the largest by size as well. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, the doctor was really not prepared to see what came into view.

A large rhinoceros was in a huge harness, similar to the horse harness and was fucking the brains out of a man. The man was also held in place by a harness. But this man wasn’t moaning … this man wasn’t enjoying the sex. This man was screaming in pain. But the strange thing was … the more the man begged to be released, the harder the rhino fucked him. It was like some strange S & M scene … with the rhino’s thick, plated skin replacing the leather. The good doctor could hear the trumpeting of an elephant and some sounds emanating from water … (would they really be training a hippo, he thought) … finally he asked Burt if they could leave.

His guilt about not doing anything to help the farmhands had suddenly just overwhelmed him. How could he not have realized that many of these men were being made to suffer … being made to do things that they didn’t want to do. It was then that a horrible realization came to him … he had marveled at the buildings and at the money that it must have taken … it was then that he knew where the money had come from. It was the salaries of the zombified farmhands that did not have to be paid. Sure they were getting fed … and by the looks of a lot of them … given free access to a gym … but they were being used … by his boyfriend … by his boyfriend’s accomplices, the technicians … in fact to put it another way … they were being treated like slaves. He was ashamed of himself for not putting a stop to this sooner.

After climbing down the stairs Doc headed directly for the centre building, not letting Burt take the lead. Burt caught up and said “I’m sorry, but you can’t visit that building, it’s off limits.” Doc was insistent “Your boss told you to show me everything … and I want to see everything.” They paused for a moment in front of the building before Burt finally acquiesced. He pulled out a set of keys and opened several locks before being able to push the door ajar. Doc Johnson was totally crushed by what he saw. This was obviously the Farm hand / Technician Building. For on one side of the long building were rows and rows of bunk-beds, similar to those you see at refugee camps … and tied to many of the bed were sleeping farm hands … the ones who didn’t have to be used today. And on the other side behind a wall of one-way mirrors were the big, comfortable beds of the technicians … some of whom were engaging in sex.

He had seen enough. He had seen exactly what he needed to goad him into action. He had seen a system of have and have-nots that brought him back to the days of slavery or the time of the Nazis. How could he have been so stupid to be blinded by love? How could he have been so stupid to be stopped by lust? Something had to be done … and it had to be soon … very soon. He said nothing as he exited the building and Burt locked up the door tight.

Finally, he turned to Burt and said “Thank you for the tour. It was a real eye-opener. I now understand so much more about how the company works. Have a nice day.” He walked away slowly, back to the farmhouse, but he knew that Burt’s eyes were on him. He knew the man had seen the look on his face when they entered the “slave quarters”. He knew all of his next moves will be scrutinized and analyzed … if not by Greg … by all of the technicians who wanted to keep their cushy, sex-filled jobs. He had to fine tune his plan … examine all possible problems … figure out exactly what might go wrong and come up with a contingency plan. He would love to write it all down but he knew Greg might come across it so he had to have it all settled in his head. He just wished he had someone else to help him. But he knew he was going to have to do it all on his own.

That night, as Officer O’Grady regained even more of what was himself … he slowly went over the incident that had bothered him all day. He was certain now that the man he had seen … the man who came to watch the making of the video had been Doc Johnson … a man he knew before the haze had started. But he didn’t look like a zombie himself. He was one of them … he was on their side. And this is what really upset the officer. He was sure that the old Doc would never agree to be a party to what he was being made to do. But when he turned and saw the doctor jerking off several weird things happened. First he was disgusted that all these men were taking such pleasure from his pain. Second, he was surprised that Doc had such a nice cock. And third, he was mortified that he wanted to go over and suck that cock.

What was happening to him? He could hardly remember any details about his girlfriend or the time they had spent together … the sex they had shared. All he could think of was when was he going to be fucked again … when was he going back to the Dog Building, his favorite one, for a good ‘doggie fuck’, as the technicians called it. But now he was also having thoughts of making out with Doc Johnson.

A silly thought crossed his mind … I’ve been hanging out with animals and they have brought out the animal in me. I have been suppressing my true sexual desires and now I know what they are. Besides wanting to have sex with men ever since I was young … I’ve always had a deep down desire to do it with dogs. (He now had to admit to himself that as a child he loved it when one dog started humping another dog when he was around. He had often wondered what it might feel like … and now he knew.)

But he also knew he wasn’t doing any of this by choice and that was what made it wrong. But he really had no idea how he was ever going to get out of this situation. Sure he was getting stronger, he was remembering who he was and what his old life was like … but his body was still controlled by others. He had no idea when the time would come that he would be able to control himself again. Later, the image of Burt unlocking the door to the “prison” finally gelled Doc’s plan. He knew that most of the perimeter of the farm was patrolled by men with dogs. Dogs trained to kill … not have sex. The entrance had been left to give the feel of the old farm … but with someone there to greet any curious folk … most of the time. Greg had also erected a new wire fence around most of the buildings to “protect the outside world in case any of the animals escaped” … that’s what Greg told the contractor who had installed it. But Doc knew full well that it was to keep people out !

Ever since Doc and the cop had waltzed right in without anyone seeing or stopping them, Greg knew the time had come to beef up security … he couldn’t let the outside world know what was actually going down on the farm. Doc had heard all of Greg’s speeches and had just listened … gleaning any information he could. He knew Greg was also planning to install video monitors soon … which would ruin any chance he would ever have of prowling around at night. So now the time had come to use all the information he had gathered. He knew he was going to have to get a set of keys … keys to unlock the doors, keys to open the cabinet he had seen in the Farm hand /Technician building … the cabinet he knew had to be full of Zombie Juice.

His plan was taking shape but he knew there were so many chances that it might fail that he kept trying to come up with different scenarios. His best so far was … while Greg was sleeping … he would have to take his set of keys. He knew he would somehow have to create a diversion so that all of the technicians would leave their sleeping quarters so he could sneak into the building, and destroy all the Zombie Juice.

Without the Zombie Juice, the farm hands would eventually remember who they really were and they would be able to fight back. They would be able to stage a coup. By his count the number of farm hands largely outnumbered the technicians. He also knew the diversion had to come from the Pachyderm Building, since that was what had gotten him and the policeman in trouble in the first place. It seemed that whenever there was a major problem there … it required everyone to go help. He had already captured several mice and kept them fed and happy in a box under the farmhouse stairs. Once released, he hoped the elephant would react and then in turn upset the rhino and the hippo. If the three of them got really agitated then it would take a lot of men to calm them down.

Doc Johnson was thinking all of this while pacing outside the farmhouse. Greg had long since fallen asleep and he needed to get air while he thought about what to do after destroying the Zombie Juice. He hadn’t noticed that someone had crept up to the side of the building. A whisper shocked Doc into realizing he was not alone. “He’ll just make more juice … he has tons of venom.” Doc turned and faced Burt. “What are you talking about ?” asked Doc quickly. Burt smiled. “I saw the look in your eyes. It’s the same one I see every day when I look in the mirror. I was the one who phoned in the complaint. I had run to a neighbouring farm, with a farm hand. After I made the call, I was caught and I told them the man had escaped and I followed him there, where I caught him calling the police. Anyway … you came … even if you haven’t helped yet.”

“It was you !” blurted out the vet. “Do you have a plan ?”. Again Burt smiled, “Actually I do. We inject all of the animals and technicians with Zombie Juice. The technicians will become docile, the animals will start acting erratic … then we can escape.” Doc looked at Burt, concerned “How do you know that will happen? Will the animals be safe?” Burt looked at Doc, “We did many experiments. But the juice just caused the animals to go crazy with no side effects.” Doc smiled. “OK, let’s do it.”

Everything went smoothly. First thing they did was to take many bottles of Zombie Juice and destroy the juice they weren’t going to use. After that both Burt and Doc noiselessly gave all of the sleeping technicians a shot of juice. Then taking several bottles each, they spread out and ran to all 8 animal buildings. Burt told the doc to just smash a bottle in each building … the smell would drive the animals crazy. “But”, Burt warned, “ make sure you leave the building before the fumes spread … or you might never leave!” They both ran off and got back to the centre building half an hour later and by then the animals had started to cause a ruckus. Doc could hear Greg c alling for the technicians, but Burt had instructed all of them to go into a deep, deep sleep and his orders were being followed.

Outside, Greg was going crazy … he was yelling and swearing and cursing all of the technicians. Burt and Doc could hear him call in the guards who patrolled with dogs, for help, as the animal sounds got louder and louder. Burt and Doc went to wake up all of the farmhands so they could command them to escape, when they found Officer O’Grady walking around already doing it.

Doc ran up to him and hugged him and said “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! I let good looks and charm and intelligence and … and lots of things influence my actions. But no more. I am no longer in love with that madman.” The cop smiled and hugged Doc back. Doc was pleasantly surprised and yet taken aback by the hug. He looked at Officer O’Grady very confused.

But there was no time to figure things out. The three men gathered all of the farmhands together and steered them out the door … commanding them to wait until Burt opened the fence that surrounded their building and then to run out the main entrance and to wait for them on the main road. They were all soon running up the road that the Doc and the Officer had driven down so many months before … not knowing what was in store for them. No one seemed to be coming after them. Doc Johnson, stopped at one point and looked back. He knew Greg would close his dream farm now that the outside world was about to find out what went on behind closed doors. But would he close it forever? Without trainers, Greg was going to have a hard time of it. Would Greg kill all the animals ? Would Greg come looking for him to get revenge? He didn’t know. He knew he just had to help these men escape … he’d think about the rest … tomorrow.