The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goin’ Down On the Farm

[Series Synopsis : When Doc and Officer O’Grady go to the Old Miller farm to investigate an animal abuse complaint, the tables are turned and it’s not just animals getting abused and mind-controlled.]

[Categories : mc, mm, be]

Part 4—Animal Lust (The Finale)

[Part 4 Synopsis: The policeman and the doctor have helped the men escape but it now looks like the criminals will get away, as well. The doctor can’t let that happen!]

[Note from the Author : WARNING : This story is full of bestiality. If it’s not your cup of tea ... I suggest you read something else. (Like one of my other stories which don’t contain bestiality). If you do decide to read it ... thanks for taking the time. This is one of several stories I worked on this summer (2005) … so if you like this one … you may like the others. I’d really love to read your comments so please forward them to

Thanks. MTL Bear.

PS—This story is dedicated to Vince … the boys … and the dogs!!)]

Doc was tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. It had been several hours since they had brought the farmhands into the police station and everyone was still unsure of what to do. The police chief had called for reinforcements but the earliest they could arrive was 10 AM. By then everyone agreed the Old Miller Farm would be totally deserted. But if they went in with such few numbers they definitely would be outnumbered by both man and beast. Burt kept trying to convince them that the animals could not be used as attack weapons … but no one wanted to have to go up against an elephant.

Doc knew they would be at it for a few more hours but he also knew something had to be done right away. He decided that if he went back to the farm maybe he could convince Greg he had been kidnapped and had then escaped. That way he could do something to delay Greg and his helpers enough so that they would be captured. He slowly but surely moved to the back of the large room that the police there were all in. He didn’t want to cause attention so he moved slowly. When he made it to the exit, he went through the door quickly only to run into one of the cops from the station.

“Going somewhere, Doc ?”, asked the officer. “Bathroom” the veterinarian replied. “Oh … turn right at the end of the hall.” offered the policeman. “Thanks, I’ve been here before. You must be the new man.” “Yup. First night on duty.” Doc smiled. “You picked a doozey of a night to start. See you back inside in a minute.” The cop nodded and went in to hear the rest of the discussion. At the end of the hall Doc turned left toward the currently unmanned main entrance and not right to the bathroom. He felt bad that the new man might get in trouble for letting Doc escape … but he knew it was what he had to do.

He ran as fast as he could to his own home and got into his car. He was surprised it still worked … not having been driven in such a long time. (He had been at the farm for quite a while) As he made his way to the Old Miller farm he was very torn about what he was feeling. Deep down he knew he still loved Greg. The sex had been amazing and he was such a skilful, gentle lover. And it was admirable that he was following his dream … a dream he had had since childhood. But he had enslaved the farmhands and that was just wrong. Maybe he could convince Greg to try a new line of work. Maybe he could convince him to open a pet shop.

But he also knew that Greg was a bad man. He only cared about personal gain. From stealing the zombie juice from the CIA and using a large group of men in animal experiments, he had crossed a line … a line that separates us all into either the side of good or bad. Greg was bad. On the other hand, Officer O’Grady was good. And now Doc had to make his choice. But the big drawback of choosing to side with the cop instead of Greg … no more amazing sex. But there were so many more important things than sex … but at the moment Doc couldn’t think of any.

As he turned onto the road to the Old Miller Farm he was surprised how quiet everything looked and also to see that many of the buildings were burning … some were just charred piles of wood. He had expected a buzz of activity … the workers running around trying to get the animals ready for transport, but there was no one to be seen. It reminded him of the feeling he got when he and Officer O’Grady first drove down the lane. After he parked the car, he listened hard for any noise whatsoever. But all he could hear was the sputtering of the many fires. Other than that it was totally quiet … and totally eerie.

Doc had to admit he was more than a little disappointed that Greg wasn’t there. He still wanted to be with the man … even if he were a crazy, maniacal scientist. He wondered if he would ever hear from him again … a note from Africa … an e-mail from who knows where. Try as he might he could not hold back the tears that were welling up inside. He had never met anyone like Greg and he knew he would never have such a connection with someone else again. He slowly walked around the burning buildings wiping his eyes when he suddenly got the feeling he was being watched. He turned around quickly and looked hard through the smoke. Nothing!

He wiped away his tears and started to walk towards the only building that wasn’t burning – The Pachyderm building. Parts of it had obviously been set on fire, but a large part of it still remained. As Doc walked toward the building, he really got the sense he was being watched. But the thing he really found odd was that it seemed like a lot of tire tracks went directly toward the Pachyderm building but then just disappeared. He turned around one last time to view the destruction and once more he started to cry.

Suddenly he heard a sound behind him but before he could look back two men had grabbed either arm and roughly turned him around to face Greg. “So, the traitor returns!” Greg said smugly. “No Greg, he took me … against my will … I snuck out of the police station to warn you that they’re coming. But then it looked like you were gone and I …” Doc wiped his eyes in the hope that Greg wouldn’t look at them directly and be able to tell he was lying. “We were actually quite surprised to see you drive up, surprised and happy … we were pretty sure that the police couldn’t be back that soon. And as you noticed we hadn’t had time to cover our tracks … but now we do. Get in your car and follow me so the boys can erase even your car tracks.” Doc was confused. “What ?”

Greg smiled that sexy smile of his. “Long before you and your officer friend showed up we had practiced a drill for many months. I knew we were taking a chance by running such a socially unacceptable business. I knew once the authorities found out they would close us down. So long before we built all the new buildings, I had something else built … secretly … something that would let us continue our work and yet do it undetected.” Doc was surprised. “I have no idea what …” he looked around. “This”, said Greg, as he pushed a well hidden button … it looked like a knot in one of the wood pillars holding up the hayloft of the Pachyderm building. But as Greg pressed on it, the button disappeared and suddenly there was a strange grinding sound. As he turned around, Doc saw the floor of the Pachyderm building lift up to reveal a ramp leading into an underground tunnel – a well-lit deep and long underground tunnel.

“I got the idea when I worked for a summer at Disneyworld. Do you know that more of Disneyworld is underground than above? Come on honey. I’m happy you’ll be able to join us. Welcome to your new home. Drive your car in here so the boys can get rid of the tracks … even yours … the police will arrive and think we’ve run for it … but we’ll be here … hidden … right under their noses.” Doc was in shock. By what he could see (boxes of food, supplies), they could be down there for months without ever having to leave … and the police would never find them … they’d be looking everywhere else BUT here. He had to do something … but what? He was still holding his car keys tightly as he walked slowly back to his car … but he knew he had to leave a sign … a sign for Officer O’Grady and the rest of the police. He thought of dropping one of his spare keys, but he could see all of “the boys” standing with branches and twigs ready to cover the tracks. And it looked bleak however he thought about it … either one of the boys would spot the key and report it to Greg … or they would just cover it over with dirt so no one would spot it.

As he sat in his car and started the engine, he watched as Greg went down into the tunnel and the men started the dusty work ahead. Doc looked down at his bulging crotch and got a crazy idea. The idea of having sex with Greg again had excited him to the verge of cumming. His dick was hard as a rock and pulsing in his pants. He quickly opened his fly, reached in his pants and pulled out his raging hard-on. He put the car in gear, lowered his window, and started to drive slowly to the entrance of the underground tunnel. With two quick strokes, he began to shoot his load into his non-steering hand. As he entered the Pachyderm building … he put his cum-filled hand out the window and just as he entered the tunnel, he threw his wad at the post which had the now concealed button. To his surprise he hit it. But he had no idea if this would be enough of a signal … but it was all he could do.

In the tunnel, he saw Greg directing him into a parking space on the left and turned the car in that direction … while wiping his wet hand on the passenger seat. Doc got out of his car and smiled at Greg, as he secretly did up his fly. The men, covered in dust, were now all entering the tunnel as well and soon the entrance to the underground world of Beasts n’ Boys was being closed … shutting them all off from the outside world … (“Maybe forever”, or so Doc thought). Greg took Doc’s hand and led him deeper into the tunnel … a tunnel which Doc found quite amazing. There were many corridors leading off the main one and he could hear different animals down each one. The tunnel had a high ceiling so he knew even the elephants would be down here. All he could think was “How could something this big have been constructed … secretly?” Finally Greg stopped in front of a door and said “Our new den of iniquity.” and then flung it open. Doc’s cock jumped at the thought of the upcoming sex … even though he was trying not to get too excited about what was in store with this madman … his body knew better.

Back at the police station, someone finally noticed that Doc was missing. It was Officer O’Grady. He had wanted to admit something to Doc … and started to search the room for him. But when he went to check in the bathroom … the place where the new officer had said Doc had gone … Officer O’Grady knew that Doc had gone back to the farm … and it made him very angry. He was sure Doc had run back to his scientist lover and was probably going to help him escape. The funny thing was, Officer O’Grady didn’t know why he was so mad. It felt like he had been betrayed … like he felt when he caught his girlfriend cheating on him … like he was jealous of Greg !!! But that didn’t make sense.

Officer O’Grady run up to the police chief and told him he was going to take one of the police cars and go back to the farm. The police chief refused, saying it was too dangerous and that he wanted the officer to go directly to the hospital to get checked out. The chief was worried the drug they had been using on Officer O’Grady (the jungle juice) might have some long term effects on his officer. Amid protests and promises to stay back and watch which direction they escape … the chief finally won and assigned two other officers to take the hero of the night to the hospital. Officer O’Grady was very disappointed. That meant he wouldn’t even be able to be there when they stormed the farm … but he knew he had lost and finally went along quietly to the hospital.

The doctors took lots of blood samples and did a myriad of tests before declaring that there was nothing wrong with the officer physically. But then a very cute doctor entered the officer’s hospital room and smiled at the patient. He was carrying a pocket recording device and set it down on the table that hung over the bed. Officer O’Grady pleaded with the doctor “You finished the tests and everything checked out OK. Can I please go join the others to help raid the farm?” The cute doctor smiled sweetly. “I’m here to check your mental state and only when I feel that is fine will you be released. Now I just want to check your eyes so could you please stare at the light up there. Now I want you to try not to blink … and I want you to concentrate on that light as much as you can. Good boy. You follow orders very well. Now as you stare at that light I’m going to talk a bit … but it’s not really important if you listen … just that you obey like a good little sexy officer.” The doctor walked over to the door and closed it and locked it, pulling down the shade.

“I don’t want anyone to disturb us while I visit with the amazingly sexy policeman who must keep staring at the light. As you stare at the light you may find you eyes want to blink … it’s OK if they do but I want you to try and concentrate on not letting them blink. That’s right … keep staring. And you’ll find the longer you stare the more relaxed you feel and the more relaxed you feel the more you want to follow my every command to a tee.” The doctor smiled once more. He was so happy to get patients who were hot and sexy. It really made his job so enjoyable !

The doctor looked at the hypnotized police officer and was sorry that the other doctors had made him take off his uniform. He liked men in uniform … especially policemen. But he knew he didn’t have that much time before the nurse came to check on her patient so he continued with the induction. “Now you will find that when I touch your body, the part that I touch becomes very relaxed and will no longer be under your control. For example, I am touching your left arm now and you will find you can’t move that arm no matter how hard you try. Go ahead. Try and move that arm.”

The doctor could see the officer straining to move his arm without any success. “That’s enough”, the doctor ordered. “Good boy. But now when I give a command that has something to do with your arm you will have to follow that command, it will feel good to follow my order. For example … stick your left arm straight up in the air.” The officer didn’t know why he hadn’t been able to lift his arm a few seconds ago but now he knew he had to follow the doctor’s command and lifted it straight up. And the amazing thing was it felt so good. And he just couldn’t tear his eyes away from the light he was staring at … but boy was it hard to keep from blinking. The doctor told him to let his arm drop back down but then began to touch the officer’s right arm, left leg, right leg, and then the back and front of his torso. The doctor commanded him to stand and remove his hospital gown and to get back into the bed. He did so without once taking his eyes off of the light because the doctor now had control over his entire body, except his head and he knew he had to obey.

The doctor was now touching the officer’s penis and had the biggest smile on his face. “Wow”, said the doctor, “I think hanging around with horses has made you hung like one.” The officer said quite plainly “I have always had a big dick. A lot of women are afraid of it … if it will damage them. But not Doc Johnson. He wanted my dick so badly … I could see it on his face.” The doctor looked interested as he asked “And how did that make you feel?” The officer replied in a deep monotone “At first I thought it was disgusting, but after having so much sex with so many animals, gay sex didn’t seem so bad at all. I was actually looking forward to the day when I could actually see what it was like having sex with another man. And I wanted that man to be Doc Johnson.” “Well, sorry to disappoint you but it’s only me here … so I will have to do.” As he placed his hands on the officer’s head he said “Deep sleep. Down, down, down into relaxation. Eyes closing … mind clearing … with the knowledge that I control your entire body and you like it that way. When you open your eyes, Doc Johnson will be standing in front of you and you will be unable to resist his body. Everything you have dreamed about and thought about will now be possible and it excites you like you’ve never known before. On the count of three you will wake up and make love to Doc Johnson … like you have never done to anyone else before … and you will shoot more intensely than ever before and once you do shoot … you will fall back asleep. And then I will ask you some questions and record your answers … and after that I will let you sleep. 1 … 2 … 3!”

Doc Johnson woke to the sounds of trucks and police sirens. He was still half asleep, but was thrilled to think he was being saved. When he opened his eyes, he saw Greg sitting at a desk looking at a computer. “Ah, you’re awake.”, said Greg as he looked up from the computer. “The hidden remote cameras are showing that the raid has started and the police look very disappointed. I’m sure they’ll be there for a while so let’s go have breakfast.” Doc Johnson wanted to run to the computer and press a button for the microphone and yell “We’re down here.” But he knew Greg wouldn’t let him even if such a button did exist. He thought of even just yelling, without a microphone … but Doc was sure that Greg would have had the place very well insulated since he wouldn’t want any of the animal sounds heard from above. Doc got up and got dressed and walked glumly behind Greg to the dining area.

The police chief was very upset. He was yelling at anyone and everyone in ear shot … but he knew it was too late. They had taken too long to mobilize and it had given the criminals time to escape. He had every highway and dirt road being checked for trucks with animals, but nothing had turned up so far. He was sure they had all gone in different directions and with such a head start … he figured it took Officer O’Grady and his motley crew about three hours to get back to town by foot … so many of the animals and men were long gone before he had even started the search. But he was so certain he would find some left behind … the ones who had to take care of the elephants for example … but nothing … the entire farm was burnt to the ground (except one building) and there was no one to be seen. The chief started to yell again … for no reason !

Officer O’Grady awoke with a huge smile on his face. He had had the most amazing dream. Instead of just thinking about having sex with Doc Johnson, which for some reason he had been for a while … he actually had sex with Doc Johnson and it was fantastic. That settled it for the officer. If ever they were able to find Doc Johnson, he was going to make love to him and steal him away from that crazy man Greg. It was at this moment … that the officer realized … he was falling in love with Doc Johnson … and he wasn’t going to give up his man without a fight. He had been given a clean bill of health … both physically and mentally … he wasn’t sure when they had done the mental test … but he left the hospital as quickly as possible and ran to the police station. His patrol car was the only thing in the parking lot so he jumped in and drove as fast as he could … with his lights flashing to the Old Miller Farm.

When he arrived at the farm, everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave. He found the chief and demanded to know what was happening. The chief told him that they had searched every inch of the farm and had turned up nothing. The criminals were gone and that was that. Officer O’Grady tried to argue that maybe they missed something and the chief started yelling again. The officer backed down as all of his colleagues pulled away from the farm … leaving him … as he had requested from the chief … to do a few more checks. Looking around the farm made many memories flood into the officer’s brain. Even though he had been under the influence of jungle juice … he was still able to recall each session … each animal … each orgasm. He realized that some of them hadn’t been that bad. Some of the dogs had been actually amazing and he started to think which dogs he would want as a pet.

At this point he was now standing in the only building that remained. The Pachyderm building. As he walked inside … a very strange feeling came over him. But he didn’t know what. It was as if someone were watching him … someone he knew … but he was alone now so he shook his head and started to exit the building. As he was about to leave the building, another feeling came over him. Something was wrong … but he didn’t know what. He stopped for a moment and looked back to his patrol car. Maybe there was something that the others had missed and he had spotted it subconsciously … maybe it was because he had been to the building so many times before … but he couldn’t put his finger on what was wrong. But he wasn’t going to leave until he knew what it was.

Doc Johnson was standing behind Greg silently shouting “GO! RUN! LEAVE! Before they come and get you. Why didn’t you leave with the others ? Why won’t you leave and be safe?” Greg was at the computer and was watching Officer O’Grady’s every move on the remote control camera. He was trying to figure out why the officer hadn’t left with the others. He was going through the list he had made to make sure every angle had been covered. He was positive that no one could possibly know they were down there. Well … except Burt … but he knew Burt would never tell. But maybe he had missed something else … maybe the officer had seen something that didn’t seem right and wasn’t going to leave. He looked back at Doc … “You didn’t leave something signal for your friend did you ? It seems odd that he won’t leave.” Doc shook his head, afraid that if he spoke he’d give himself away. As Greg turned back to the computer, Doc was hoping against hope that Greg was right.

Officer O’Grady kept trying to remember the thing that was nagging him … something that had seemed wrong … out of place. He was about to turn back to retrace his steps when it hit him. And then something else flooded his brain. And little by little he knew what he must do. He ran quickly to his car and drove away … the whole time feeling that someone was watching him. And now he knew why. But what were they going to do ? And why hadn’t Burt told them. He had to get back to the police station at once but he didn’t want to raise any suspicions. In case he was right, he drove slowly up the long lane he and Doc had driven down so long ago. But he did it as if he hadn’t seen a thing … when in fact he had seen everything … and now knew everything. When he was far enough away from the farm, he turned on his flashing lights and headed straight for the station. Back at the farm, Doc breathed a sigh of relief and Greg was smiling. He hadn’t seen the officer’s face when the light dawned on him.

At the police station, the police chief was in the interrogation room with Burt who once more was saying that he had no idea where they went. Officer O’Grady walked in on this admittance and said “But I do.” The police chief looked up at the officer and was about to start yelling when Officer O’Grady held up his hand. He turned to Burt. “I know exactly where they are … I just don’t know how we can get at them … and I need your help.” Burt sneered at the officer. “There is no way you could possibly …”. Once again the policeman held up his hand. “I was just in the Pachyderm building and I noticed something very strange. One of the posts in the building had a bunch of dried cum on it. Not important you say … but I disagree. At first I thought Doc Johnson went back to the farm to join his lover Greg. But then it occurred to me that he was the one who helped all of those men escape. So he probably went back to get in with them and then he would be able to somehow let us know where they went. What if they didn’t go anywhere.” With this, Burt’s face showed a bit of fear. “What if they were still on the farm … but under it.” The fear on Burt’s face grew in intensity. “Chief … you haven’t found hide no hair of them have you? It’s like they disappeared into thin air … like they vanished off the face of the Earth … like they had been swallowed up by the ground. And you wouldn’t be far wrong.”

The chief had a total look of shock on his face. “How did you come up with this cockamamie idea?” The officer smiled. “One of the days I had been the that building … don’t ask me what I was doing … I heard one of the researchers mention something about the hidden button the post was broken and needed to be repaired. He made some kind of joke about not being a very successful escape if the escape hatch didn’t work. The other researchers chastised him for saying it in front of me, but he was sure I wouldn’t remember. But I did. And then I saw the cum and the fact that there were no tracks leading from the building … if they left they would most certainly have to have driven a truck up to the elephant pens … but there were none … only the tracks of the police cars. So I put two and two together and came here. But what I couldn’t figure out is why Burt never said anything. So Burt … what’s your story.”

Burt knew the jig was up. And he had to help them any way he could. “That madman has my son. He recruited him from University without me knowing it … and told me that if I ever betrayed him … my son would die. When I helped you escape, I tried to get to my son but I couldn’t. And I’m sure Greg knows I won’t tell you anything if there’s a chance he’s still alive.” The police chief closed his mouth … shaking his head in total disbelief. The officer turned to the chief. “We need to get as much knockout gas as we can.” He turned back to Burt. “Do you think tonight you could help us find the air vents that feed the underground complex.” With that Burt’s face picked up. “Brilliant idea. Yes I know where at least four are. But we have to be careful. He has cameras pointing in all directions in the Pachyderm building … so we really have to watch, if I ever want to see my son again or you want to see your friend Doc Johnson again. The chief started yelling … but this time it was in a good way.

As Doc lay in Greg’s arms that night, he couldn’t help think about Officer O’Grady. To him this was a sure sign that he no longer loved Greg. But of course Officer O’Grady was straight and it would be a truly unrequited love … but sometimes that’s the best one for great jerk-off sessions. Reality is sometimes not as good in bed as Fantasy. He wondered how long they would be down there. He wondered how the animals were making out (it was the veterinarian in him). He wondered how long before the police gave up the search. As he was wondering this … he was sure he could hear a faint hissing sound. He hoped that none of the snakes had escaped as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When Doc opened his eyes the next morning he was shocked to see he was at the hospital and that Officer O’Grady was asleep on a chair next to his bed. Doc sat up and looked around. Yup … this was the hospital alright. He got out of bed and ran to the officer and shook him awake. “Is it true ? Did you really find us ? I am really in the hospital?” The officer smiled and said “Yes. Yes. Yes. Thanks to your cum we figured out what had happened and the rest … as they say … is history. Now get back to bed … the doctors haven’t given you a clean bill of health yet. The mental health guy is supposed to be here soon.” Doc Johnson crawled back into bed just as the cute doctor entered. “Good morning Johnson. Officer O’Grady. So that whole animal thing has finally come to a conclusion. Officer O’Grady I’d like you to take a DEEP SLEEP while I talk to my friend here.” With that the Officer fell back into his chair deep in trance.

Doc Johnson asked, “How did you do that?” The cure doctor smiled “The same way I do it to all of my patients. And my lovers.” Doc looked at the cute doctor. “You never put me under while we were together.” At this the cute doctor laughed. “But of course I did. How do you think I got you to cum so many times after telling me you can usually cum only once. But enough about that … I must cut to the chase. While under he admitted that he loved you. And I can tell by the way you look at him the feeling is mutual. He and I had the most amazing sex, even though you’re more my type than him, but the whole time he thought it was you … so be prepared for a very active sex life. No need to thank me. I just have one thing I’d like.” The cute doctor got up and walked to the door, shut it tight and locked it. He continued as he pulled a camera out of his pocket, “I want some pics of you two doing it … I’d get to see a guy I find hot … making out with a guy he loves … and I’ll get to review them whenever I’m horny.” Doc was about to protest when the cute doctor said “Obey me now … both of you. You are both so horny you need to get release and the person in front of you can help. Just ignore my presence as you make love for the next 5 minutes culminating in you both shooting your loads at the same time. Have sex now.” Officer O’Grady opened his eyes and looked lovingly at Doc Johnson and he was getting the same look back. They quickly got at it and haven’t stopped since.

I hate to say I’m jealous of Doc Johnson … but I am. Not what he went through … most of which I had to extract from him and all of the others. I thought it would make a good movie but no one wants to buy the rights. Doc Johnson and Officer O’Grady bought the Old Miller farm and have lots of dogs and a few horses. I don’t ask what they do with them … but they all seem happy … doctor, policeman and pets. Hey … I judge no one any more. Whatever makes you feel good. I still feel guilty about calling myself “the cute doctor” when I finally wrote the story … but hey … I am cute … so there ! I’m working on trying to get the police chief deep … that man is so exactly my type. But I have hope. If one man can change from being straight to gay … why can’t his boss. Here’s hoping the chief and I will soon be … goin’ down on the farm!