The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Going Home Chapter 2

By Indiana Tom

For the next half hour, Diane explained to her mother the events of the last several months. How an earthquake opened up fissures in the ground all over Sherwood. How the escaping gas changed Sherwood’s population, making them suck and fuck everyone and everything in sight. The incest, the orgies, the newly developed porn and sex toy industry. Finally, Diane told her mother about her plans of sexual “revenge” on her, FRIGID, and the convent/girl’s school that made her life a living hell until last summer.

Diane started crying after that and then her mother joined her, telling her baby girl how sorry she was that she did that to her only child. With that Diane reached out her hand to her mother, and, after a little reluctance, Anita took in her own.

After the crying came the hugging, after the hugging came the kissing, this turned into another make-out session that escalated from there.

Diane pulled her mother into the master bedroom because it had the bigger bed BUT, she stepped into her own bedroom for a minute to retrieve her bag of toys.

The rest of the night, and into the next day, Anita and Diane fucked each other senseless. First they ate each other’s pussy and then they moved into a pussy-to-pussy scissors grind. Diane stood on top of the bed with her hands on the wall while Anita ate her out from beneath. Diane assumed a pile driver position with her head on the floor and he crotch on the edge of the bed while Anita ate her daughter’s pussy.

Then Diane pulled out her toys. After fucking each other separately with vibrators and dildos, Diane slipped on her strap-on and rammed it deep onto her mother’s pussy pushing it in and out until she came. Then Anita put it on and fucked her daughter to oblivion. After that, Diane took her double-headed dildo out and the two women fucked themselves together with the toy until they fell asleep from exhaustion.

The two women, mother and child, curled up together in a spooning position and fell asleep for hours on end.

Meanwhile, across town other things were happening.

Ramon woke up the next morning hornier than hell. At breakfast he even looked at his own mother with lust in his eyes. If he could have, he would have pushed his own mother, the head of an ultra-feminist movement, face down over the kitchen table and fucked her in the ass using the butter on the table as lubricant. He could have, and for a second, almost did do that, until he realized that if he tried to do it his own mother would have quickly castrated him. So after breakfast, Ramon ran back up to his bedroom and jacked off until his mother left for work, all the while thinking about fucking Ms. Carlson, Anita, he reminded himself, and his own mother.

Ramon thought that Anita had already left for work, if he knew that she was home...AND knew what she was doing at home, he would have ran over to Anita’s house on foot if he had to.

As it turned out, Diane and Anita received visitors that very morning, and none of the visitors were in a very good mood.

From next door, James and Marie Matthews saw what was taking place in the Carlton house, from last night when Ramon stopped by to see Anita, until this morning when Diane woke up naked in Anita’s bed with her; and knew that the woman in Anita’s bed was her own daughter. That morning the Matthews family knocked on the Carlton door ready to give them a piece of their mind about the lewd, disgusting and immoral things going on in this house and they were going to get them to move out of neighborhood or they were going to call the police on them.

Along with James and Marie were their sons, Mark and Billy. Billy who had discovered the joys of fucking with Diane, and her stewardess friend Sally, was actually wishing he had another fuck with Diane, and, after seeing how good Anita looked after she let her hair down, figuratively speaking that is, would like to fuck her too if she would do it.

A couple of days ago, after Diane left the FRIGID headquarters; she decided that the women there were too damned uptight for their own good, that’s when she decided to dose them with her gas as well as her mother. Women like them needed to fuck, as long as they got over their own damned reservations about how good fucking can be. After she left the FRIGID bitches, she decided she needed some stress relief, so she called up her friend Sally to provide that relief. The two of them must have fucked for about two hours before they realized they had an audience in young Billy Matthews, who was watching them from his bedroom window next door. The girls invited him over and Billy fucked the shit out of them both for the rest of the afternoon, stopping only when they realized that Anita was due to arrive home shortly.

The funny thing of the matter was that Billy didn’t need the gas to fuck them, he did it all on his own, and the boy fucked the two of them for about four hours before he was finally spent. “Ah, the wonders of youth,” Diane thought dreamily.

The 17-year-old boy was really nothing special to look at, he was skinny as a rail, he had a mop of raven black hair and he stood around 5′ 6″ but he did have a seven inch cock that Diane and Sally found very tasty indeed. They licked and sucked on it, separately and together, alternating licking the shaft and taking it deep, deep down one girl’s throat and then the other, loving the taste of his pre-cum. After that, Sally got fucked doggy style, her 38DDs bouncing and her long honey blonde hair swishing back and forth. While Billy fucked Sally, Diane lay down in front of her so that Sally could eat her pussy with gusto. Alternatively sucking her little clit in her mouth and flicking it with her tongue and sticking her tongue deep, deep into her pussy to lap at Diane’s sweet juices like a dog at a water bowl. Billy, Sally and Diane fucked for who knows how long until Billy came deep inside of Sally’s pussy.

Later, Diane lay on her back while getting fucked by Billy and eating out Sally. Diane loved the taste of Sally, especially as it was mixed with Billy’s seed. Sally French-kissed Billy, her arms locked around his neck while Billy pounded his cock into Diane deeper and deeper, simultaneously feeling up Diane’s 36Cs and lightly pinching her nipples, not hard enough to cause pain, just enough to set her titties a-tingle with pleasure.

After Billy came what must have been a gallon of jizz into both beautiful young women, he felt worn out so Diane and Sally treated him to a girl on girl show, the likes of which Billy had never seen before outside the internet. The ladies entertained their young lover to a show that lasted, at least an hour and a half, first licking each other in a 69, Diane got out her favorite 12 inch strap on and fucked Sally doggy style, Sally made Diane lay on her back while she fucked Diane with a vibrator and licked her clit, next Diane used her double-headed dildo on Sally, fucking her pussy and ass with it at the same time. They ended with a pussy to pussy scissors grind which made both explode into orgasm after just a few minutes.

Watching all this revived Billy and he was ready for more. At this point Billy finally took initiative on his own; he wanted these two hot-assed bitches to be his sluts and looking over at Diane’s luggage, he saw how he was going to do that. From Diane’s bags, Billy pulled out sets of leather blindfolds, handcuffs, leg spreader bars, two ball gags, two sets of thigh high boots, leather for Diane and PVC for Sally and leather paddles that looked to Billy like ping pong paddles. Billy knew what this stuff was and how to use them from his favorite BDSM websites. He told them that from now on they would be his submissive sluts, ready to serve him whenever he wanted, which they eagerly accepted, Billy ordered the women into the gear and to get down on all fours. Diane put Sally’s gear on and Billy helped finish putting on Diane’s bondage gear before she assumed the position.

With two firm asses and two bald pussies facing him, Billy got into position behind Sally and pushed his thick, meaty cock inside her warm, tight pussy, pushing in and out, in and out. While Billy fucked the blonde the brunette was anticipating her turn. The firm, hard slap of the paddle greeted her instead. As Billy fucked Sally, he smacked Diane’s tight ass soundly enough to sting and a tingle shot up her clit. It didn’t really hurt her at all, but it was just the right amount of stimulation she needed to keep her simmering for more.

After twenty stokes of Billy’s cock inside of Sally and twenty whacks of Diane’s ass, Billy switched holes. Twenty strokes of his cock in Diane’s pussy and twenty whacks of Sally’s delicious ass. Billy switched again, this time pushing his cock into Sally’s ass and spanking Diane before switching again to Diane’s ass.

Back and forth he went, first in each girl’s pussy, then her ass all the time lightly spanking the other ass, over and over, twenty strokes for one girl, twenty spanks for the other one for over an hour until he finally erupted deep inside of Diane’s pussy. When Billy removed the bondage gear from the two young women, they were completely exhausted but Billy ordered Sally to lick Diane’s pussy clean and she dove right in to the task at hand.

When Sally finished cleaning out Diane’s pussy, Billy realized that it was about time to go. After putting on his clothes, he then tongue kissed both young women and turned to leave and the two of them told him to come back anytime he wanted to.

That was three days ago, now Billy was back in the Carlton house with his parents and brother and they weren’t happy at all.

James Matthews was about 39, 6′ 4″, thin and lanky, a former basketball player in college but not nearly good enough to make it to the pros but he was good enough to attract the head cheerleader, Marie Daniels.

Marie was 5′ 11″ in stocking feet, had supermodel good looks and long blonde hair which brushed her ass when she wore it down; today however she wore it up, piled on top of her head and held together with sticks that looked like Asian style chopsticks, 38DD breasts that had absolutely no sag to them even though she was now in her late 30s. A slight dusting of makeup and lipstick and a conservative knee length dress completed the picture.

Mark was 16 and a geek. If you looked up the words geek or nerd in the dictionary you would, most likely. find a picture of him beside it. Mark was 5′ 4″ tall, skinny as a rail, wore thick, horned rim glasses and spoke with a stutter, especially around pretty women; being around his beautiful mother was bad enough, he had always got an involuntary hard on around her all the time, being around THREE drop dead gorgeous women was enough to set him into a panic.

“We need to speak to two “ladies” about something we saw here last night that was the most disturbing and disgusting thing we have ever witnessed,” stated James angrily. “We, my wife and I that is, feel that if it happens again that we should involve the police.”

Marie continued for her husband, “We’ve brought our sons with us today to show them how serious this is to the degradation of family morals. You must know how wrong your actions are to the well being of a family and society at large.”

“Of course, please sit down on the sofa here and we can discuss this,” said Anita with a hidden wink to her daughter.

Diane realized what her mother wanted her to do and retrieved the remote control to the gas tanks hidden behind the sofa

Diane pressed the button on the remote and the living room quickly filled up with gas. At first, there was no reaction from the Matthews family, then, the four of them started to squirm in their seats; a little at first and then faster and faster. Sweat started collecting on their faces.

Marie started touching herself, her right hand started to rub her pussy through her dress as her left hand wiped the sweat from her face, her neck and finally rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipple while she licked her lips. The more time passed, the more sexually excited she became.

The men also were getting turned on, especially watching Marie jill herself off. Their breathing became faster as they inhaled the sweet scents of three excited female pussies soaking in feminine musk. Their cocks became hard as rocks and they felt a tightness on their bodies telling them that they needed to remove their clothes as fast as possible, first James ripped the buttons off his shirt and then the boys started to do the same. The heat of sexuality became too much for the sextet in the room.

Anita, and especially Diane, who had been exposed to the effects of the so-called “Sherwood Gas” dozens of times by now, were not immune to its effects. Their reactions were even faster than the others because of their previous exposure to it

Within 15 minutes of entering the Carlton’s home, the six people were all naked, or mostly so, and had paired off to do things that none of them, except Diane, would have even considered just a few days ago.

James drifted over to where Diane was, no words were spoken but their eyes spoke volumes as the need to fuck was etched onto their faces.

Mark was consumed by the same lust that drove the others but was not sure of what to do since he was a virgin and had no experience even kissing a girl before. It was a good thing then that Marie had enough confidence and experience for both of them.

Mark had always fantasized about his mother, Marie, found her reachin over to put her hands around his neck, pulling their faces together for a tongue scorching incestuous French kiss, which he eagerly returned and their mouths practically consumed each other.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, is mommy’s little baby horny? Well mommy knows something we can both enjoy.”

“Mom, I’ve dreamed of this for as long as I can remember but I don’t know what to do,” Mark said as he devoured his mother with his eyes.

“Well honey, I guess it’s your lucky day cause momma wants to show her youngest son everything that she knows about sex”

With that, she ripped off his underwear, the only thing anyone in the room was wearing now and was pleased to see Mark’s 6 " cock. Mark may have been only average sized in length, but he was very thick, his cock was even thicker than the other two men in the room AND he was still a growing boy.

Marie inhaled Mark’s cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his shaft as if she was starving to death and Mark’s cum was the only food left in the whole world. Mark came after only a few minutes, but he stayed hard as a rock, she sucked him a second time and he came again but still refused to go down. Marie then got off her knees and pulled him to the floor. She sat down on top of his manhood, raising and lowering her hips in the age-old rhythm passed down from time immemorial.

“God, Mark I don’t know why I need to fuck you but I do, I really do,” Marie said, her body trembling with the lust they both felt for each other.

“Me too, Mom,” Mark replied, “But I’ve wanted to do this since forever.”

In another part of the room, James and Diane were in a missionary position. James’ cock hammering into Diane as hard as he could.

“I know I’ve just met you Diane, but this feels way too good to stop”

“I know what you mean James, I’ve fucked a lot of men and women since I lost my virginity last year but each time is just as good as the last.”

In still another part of the room, Billy sat in the recliner seat while Anita fucked him in a reverse cowgirl.

“Geez Ms. C. you are just as good a fuck as Diane is, and I always thought you were just an uptight bitch who hated men.”

“I am, or should I say was an uptight bitch Billy, until yesterday that is. Now I feel like I could fuck the football team before lunch and the basketball team for dinner AND have all the cheerleaders for desert,” she said. “And call me Anita from now on, lovers shouldn’t call each other mister or miss. Should they?”

“No they shouldn’t Anita.”

Anita thrust her ass back and forth on Billy’s big, hard teenaged cock while Billy thrust in and out of the hot assed MILF, his hands playing with her full and firm tits while he kissed and licked her supple neck. Billy was grateful he lost his virginity less than 48 hours ago to the stewardess, Sally, and Diane, who even now was fucking his dad not more than ten feet away from him. Now that he’d fucked the three women in only a couple of days time, he looked enviously over to his little brother on the floor being fucked by his mother, hoping to add her notch to his belt soon.

“Man,” he thought to himself, “I love having neighbors like these.”

The six of them fucked each other for what seemed like days, switching partners often. When the men were too tired to fuck anymore, the women moved into a triangular daisy chain to please themselves and to put on a show for the men to revive their tired cocks. Diane ate out Marie while Marie licked and sucked Anita’s sweet pussy and Anita ate out her own dear daughter’s delta of Venus.

Later, the orgy eventually broke up. The six of them were exhausted but wanted much more later. Both Anita and Diane told them that they could come by anytime for more of the same.

Before they left however, Diane told them her plans for this weekend and asked them if they would be willing to be a part of it. All four of them said yes they would and they couldn’t wait.

So, with a final round of deep kisses and gropes, the Matthews family crept tiredly home while the Carlton women went to bed naked together in the master bedroom, dreaming of the fun they would all have later this week.

To be continued...