The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Going Native,” part 3

Maggie clung to N’krzi’s side for the next few weeks. There was a noticeable thaw in their relationship.

He watched with pride as she underwent the last of her preparations for riprasha. The small rod traversing her nostrils were systematically replaced with larger ones, until her petite nose was warped enough to accommodate the large metal cylinder she desired. Likewise, the tiny metal stick in her septum eventually became a huge clicker. In time, it would weigh down the cartilage between her nostrils, giving her an even more exotic look, but for now, she’d have to settle for the constant, reassuring feeling of metal on her upper lip. She would forever be cursed with tiny nostrils and small pointy nose, but Maggie did what she could with it.

She similarly did what she could with her mosquito bite breasts. The weeks saw the rods in her nipples growth in circumference until the nipples themselves protruded an extra inch to allow for the metal that passed through them. At that point, Maggie could run rings as big as M’li’s through her nipples, and that’s what she opted for. N’krzi himself welded the ends of the rings together so Maggie wouldn’t ever have to worry about not having huge nipple rings again. Granted, they looked a bit out of place on her small, Caucasian breasts and pinkish areolas, but again, Maggie’s effort was noticeable and appreciated by N’krzi.

Perhaps that’s why he took a special interest in her scarrification. He helped Maggie rub the paste into her burgeoning scars daily, to ensure that the tissue didn’t heal or get infected, and continued to use her as a canvas for his grisly art. The pain, particularly from the open wounds on the sides of her face, was considerable. Still, Maggie was determined. Her diligence and pain threshold allowed, In time, she knew, the angry red marks on her arm and face would turn into scar tissue, leaving dazzling designs. Designs that would mark her forever as a Tineri.

Maggie even tagged along with N’krzi on his nighttime visits to the women of the Tineri. She was still not allowed to touch his amazing cock, but it was a treat just getting to stare at it during his coitus with the other woman. Maggie’s foot fetish had grown to epic proportions by this time, and she enjoyed passionately worshipping the foot of N’krzi’s mate while they fucked. And after seeing the wonders this dick could evoke, Maggie regretted ever letting any of the many small and average-sized white cocks inside her.

“It’s only a matter of time,” she thought to herself nightly, “before I get to fuck him…” Dreams of N’krzi distorting her pussy with his girth guided her to slumber each night.

* * *

The day came again for Maggie to join an excursion for herbs. This time, Maggie was accompanied by N’krzi and M’li. They took the same path Maggie had taken with M’li, which, Maggie knew, would bring them by civilization and, in particular, the resort she stayed at when she was just a tourist in Africa. Maggie felt no trepidation; quite the contrary, actually—she was looking forward to being a spectacle in front of these Westerners. She used to BE one of those rubes, she knew, worrying about dieting or hair color or matching this bikini top with this bottom. Now, she was liberated, leading a life of constant pleasure, amidst the most beautiful people in the world. Those tourists should be grateful for any glimpse they got into the Tineri world.

And so, when the security accosted the trio on the beach, Maggie brought her friends to a portion of the beach off hotel property, and the three swam to a large, flat rock in the water directly in front of the most populous portion of the hotel beach. They stood, in full view of dozens of vacationing Americans, English, continental Europeans, and Australians. The guests caused a commotion as they scrambled to see the native freaks, especially the blonde, white one, and because the water was not hotel property, security was unable to intervene.

With the eyes of the crowd on her, Maggie took M’li’s hand and led her to lie on the rock. Maggie then turned aside M’li’s loincloth and buried her head between M’li’s legs. Even with the crashing waves, Maggie could hear gasps from the crowd at the lewd sex act (and even some recriminations from wives whose husbands were a bit too interested in the proceedings). Maggie’s deft tongue soon brought her lesbian lover to screams of pleasure, but Maggie didn’t want to finish her. That honor would belong to N’krzi. In turn, he allowed Maggie the honor of touching his cock for the first time, as she brought him to full mast and guided him into her waiting friend. The sight of his erect member stunned the crowd, which remained in shock as he and M’li began to copulate. Maggie stood to the side, grabbing her friend’s lavishly adorned foot and depositing the toes in her mouth. Putting her foot fetish on display to the tourists was a major turn-on, and she soon had her free hand between her legs.

With all this stimulation, M’li couldn’t hold out long, and her orgasmic howl soon sounded from one end of the beach to the other. Maggie soon followed suit, making sure even the guests in their rooms could hear her cum. Finally, the girls knelt in front of N’krzi’s dark, veiny, gargantuan cock. Maggie felt blessed as N’krzi drew her blonde head onto him. Complete abandon gripped her as she gave the best blowjob of her life...for about five seconds, before N’krzi deposited the largest load Maggie had ever experienced down her gullet. She gratefully cleaned his cock of all remaining cum before making out with M’li, who wanted some of the seed as well.

Spent from the performance, the three stood and surveyed the crowd. It hadn’t dissipated at all—there were probably dozens more people watching at that point than when they began. They were, Maggie thought, exactly what she expected—some overpaid, overworked white people just sampling the splendor of Africa before going back to never thinking about the continent. The crowd counted among them the fat 60 year olds, the frat boys, the children, and Maggie’s previous “tribe”—the entitled, brattish, high-maintenance, stuck up bitches. If she only knew then what she knows now, Maggie thought. One of those bitches looked familiar. Blue Seafolly bikini—that was Maggie’s old bikini—and wearing it was Maggie’s old friend, Juliana, looking fit, tan, and shocked. Noticing Maggie’s view, she slowly brought a hand up to wave. Maggie slowly returned the favor before breaking eye contact. That was a bit weird, Maggie thought.

She looked down at her feet and noticed that, at the base of the ring toe on her left foot, in front of the stacks of rings she now wore, was one of her first toe rings. The blue and silver ring she had moved from her finger to her toe, to follow the Tineri’s excellent example. The ring she had gotten from Juliana as a gift years ago. They had been best friends. Now, they had nothing in common. A note of melancholy crossed Maggie’s mind.

M’li broke the somber moment. “Who’s that?”

“No one,” Maggie responded. “Someone I used to know. Let’s go.” The three dived back into the water.

* * *

The three Tineri returned home, having collected the necessary provisions. As they entered the clearing, N’krzi yelled, “RIPRASHA TONIGHT!” The rest of the tribe, who had been sitting in their huts or around the clearing, perked up.

“Is she ready?” M’li asked.

N’krzi looked Maggie up and down, like a cat sizing up a mouse. “Yes, she’s ready.”

Sensing the moment, Maggie sidled up to N’krzi. “I can’t wait,” she said, reaching underneath his loincloth to tease his cock. “You’re fucking me tonight, and I won’t take no for an answer.” She licked her thin lips lewdly at the onyx-colored tribesman.

“Yes, Maggie. After riprasha.” N’krzi turned away and left to build a fire.

M’li grabbed Maggie’s hands, rapt with glee. “This is so exciting! I can’t believe we’re having riprasha tonight! It took months before I was ready!”

“I can’t wait to be Tineri!”

The girls left to get ready. Maggie and M’li were responsible for mixing together some special mud. The task entailed painstakingly pulling certain of the leaves from the plants they had collected and mixing them with soil from the grounds and water from the brook, chanting the whole time a series of words that Maggie couldn’t understand. While they worked, the tribe bustled with activity, men assisting N’krzi with the fire and moving the tribe’s drums into position, and women painting each other in ornate patterns.

Finally, Maggie had a moment to rest, right before riprasha began. She turned to M’li. “So, you went through this. What exactly is going to happen?”

“It’s wonderful. We’re going to make you Tineri, forever.”

“Yeah, I know. But what does the ceremony consist of?”

Nearby drums began to beat.

“Heh, that’s the first part. The drums are the signal. Let’s go!” She took Maggie by the wrist and led her to the center of the clearing.

The tribe was all assembled. Four or five beat on gigantic drums, while the rest stood around. It was times like this, with everyone else around, that reminded Maggie that she was different—her skin and hair were different from everyone else’s. Being around so many amazing black boobs had a tendency to make her self-conscious about her comparatively small ones. But tonight would spell the end of those concerns, Maggie hoped. Mentally, she felt she was already Tineri. After riprasha, she would be accepted into the tribe, and everyone could just move beyond the superficial differences she had with everyone else.

The sun was about to set, but N’krzi had built a mighty fire. He looked so hot standing there, arms crossed, Maggie thought. Her mind wandered to her post-riprasha celebration. Could she even handle such a mighty cock, she half-wondered?

“Tineri, Maggie here is ready to become one of us!” N’krzi called out. The tribe raised their arms triumphantly, yelling like they had just won the Super Bowl. “M’li, please get Maggie ready.”

A smile on her face, M’li began to coat Maggie in the mud they had prepared. It was cool at first but soon turned warm. Meanwhile, the rest of the tribe began to move to the beat of the drums. Women soon started to kiss one another and feel each other’s breasts. More than one couple fell to the ground around Maggie to have sex. An orgy was breaking out around her, and Maggie couldn’t wait to join in.

M’li applied the mud to Maggie’s pussy. It was the first time anyone else had touch her there in months, and Maggie moaned audibly. The whole process was getting very arousing.

“Last time we’ll be seeing these…” M’li said, putting the mud on the thin layer of blonde pubes over Maggie’s crotch before continuing to the rest of the body.

Maggie didn’t know what was in store, but she understood that this was the culmination of her time with the Tineri. After that, she wouldn’t be treated any differently than the rest of the tribe. The thought excited her very much.

“Wonder what’s going to happen here?” M’li asked rhetorically as she rubbed the mud over Maggie’s tits.

Maggie was caught up in the drumbeat and her sopping pussy. Thoughts of fucking N’krzi and everyone else in the tribe flashed across her mind.

“Can’t wait to see what this looks like,” M’li said in the course of covering Maggie’s blonde locks with the mud.

By now, Maggie’s pussy was a geyser. The drums, the sounds of sex all around her, her friend touching her so intimately—it was overwhelming. In a flash, she had a vision—a mop of blonde hair perched atop a nubian pussy, reaching up to tug longingly on the ring that passed through the huge black cans, and using her other hand to play with herself.

“Little thin,” M’li said as she put mud over Maggie’s lips. “Here too,” coating the nose. “Close those baby blues for me, love.”

With that, Maggie was encased in the mud.

* * *

Maggie could feel her entire body changing under the mud, a very disorienting process. She could also feel the hands of her fellow Tineri all over her. That, along with the noise outside, reassured Maggie that she at least was surrounded by friends, but she knew she had to undergo this ordeal alone.

In a short amount of time, she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. That persisted throughout her body and intensified in certain parts. A dull ache in her chest and hips turned momentarily into sharp pain, like her body was stretching. She could actually feel her skin shift and her eyes, nose, and lips alter. She could no longer feel her blonde hair on her back. And something was happening with her pubic region.

Within minutes, she could tell that she was different. Splash—a bucket of water hit her head, wiping away the mud from that area. Maggie shook her head free of the water and mud and, amazingly, didn’t feel her long blonde hair move at all. She freed a muddy hand and reached up, only to feel a thick mass of curls. Kinky curls. Pulling one down in front of her eyes, Maggie saw that it was black colored. She shook her head and could feel the volume of hair. Long, straight blonde hair—which she used to consider one of her most attractive characteristics—had been replaced by a black, kinky, frizzy, afro. Shaking her head again, her afro unfurled to its full length—over two feet across.

Maggie was so elated she was in disbelief. Slowly, she felt her face. The huge piercings in her nose and septum were still there, thankfully, but her bone structure was different. The petite nose her parents had bought her had given way to a wider, flatter, more traditionally-African nose. She traced the outline of a now-huge nostril with delight. Likewise, her lips, which had been thin, in keeping with her Anglo-Saxon heritage, were much fuller.

splash

More water knocked the mud off Maggie’s arms and chest. By the light of the campfire, she could see for the first time that her skin—formerly about as bronze as a Caucasian can get—was now decidedly, undeniably, beautifully black. Not olive, not mocha—she was a black woman now. Equally important, her Caucasian breasts—perky B cups that could barely sustain the enormous piercings Maggie insisted upon in her nipples—were gone, upgraded to chocolate mounds so big they flopped to the side and down her abdomen. Maggie guessed she was now a DD cup (that is, she would be, if she were ever to wear a top again). The nipple rings she loved were still there but we’re now attached to huge, beautiful, dark nipples, themselves attached to gloriously big areolas.

By now, Maggie was leaking uncontrollably from her pussy, driven mad with lust. She grabbed a nipple ring with one of her newly-black hands and bellowed, the exquisite scars running up her arm looking amazing on her black skin.

splash

A final gush of water removed the rest of the mud. Maggie’s hips had widened, and she knew she was now the proud owner of a big black ass. She could see that her light blonde pubic hair had been replaced with a smattering of dark curls. Looking down her sexy, black legs, Maggie saw that the long toenails she had cultivated and the series of toe rings she had come to love were now attached to stunning ebony feet. Turning her foot sidewise, Maggie enjoyed looking at the contrast between her now-black tops and the peach colored soles.

She stood and put her loincloth back on. She was now, and forever, truly Tineri. No one outside the tribe would ever know that she had once been a blonde American girl.

The drums and orgy continued, even as the rest of the Tineri took in the new beauty of Maggie. It was high time for her to address her horniness.

Maggie stood and walked over to N’krzi. She met his intense gaze with one of her own. Without a word, Maggie reached under his loincloth, intent on drawing out that magnificent cock. He maintained his piercing stare as he began to fondle her now-atramentous tits. He was hard within seconds. Eyes locked, she lay down and spread her legs, ready to be impaled.

N’krzi didn’t disappoint. She could feel his member teasing her pussy lips. Her kinky pubes felt extra sensitive. Soon, he was inside her. The first thrust was slow, and just kept going. It felt like he was inserting himself for minutes, even though only a few moments passed in reality. Her tight, formerly-white pussy had never been filled like this before, and N’krzi had to ready her. Her exterior had been changed by the Tineri’s magic; now, N’krzi was changing her insides. Specifically, her cunt. She could feel her pussy lips stretch to allow him entrance and her innards rearrange to accommodate his length. The dicks she’d had before would get lost in the expanse that N’krzi had turned her genitals into. But that was good—she was now perfectly adapted to fuck Tineri men, and there was no reason ever to plan for a contingency where she might have to fuck a less-endowed man.

After a few test thrusts, N’krzi settled into a rhythm and began driving himself into her, like a piston. Maggie didn’t know sexual pleasure like this was possible. She exploded in orgasm several times while he fucked her, and her howling cries rang out in the jungle night.

All around them, the orgy raged on. A’rin, at one point, lowered her bush onto Maggie’s face. Maggie was only too happy to devour the pussy before her.

At another point, M’li began to suck Maggie’s toes. The sensation was phenomenal. After spending so much time worshipping the feet of her fellow tribeswomen, it felt amazing to be on the receiving end of foot play. M’li was very skilled as well, deftly running her tongue between Maggie’s dark toes and around her toe rings, and even up and down her soles.

N’krzi continued to assail Maggie’s pussy. From his grunting, she could tell that he was close, and she couldn’t wait to feel his seed inside her. She wondered what would happen if she got pregnant—would the kid be half-white?—but dismissed the thought, realizing that they could always hold a riprasha for the child to correct that kind of defect. A final grunt accompanied N’krzi’s last thrust, and she shot rope after rope into her grateful cunt.