The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Goo”

Copyright © 2000 W.A.C. All rights reserved

READ FIRST: (Unless you have already read & understand the adult material warning)

This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. IF the material that follows seems like a good idea to you then immediately seek professional psychiatric help because none of it is real & you ARE definitely sick. It is impossible & should not be tried at home... It’s only fiction...sheesh! However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink> Oh, and as always; the following is under copyright & reproducible only with permission... yadda yadda... sue infringers... yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected... Copyright W.A.C. © 2000

Synopsis: When Jack and Lucinda do the “Goo”, they discover they can’t begin to do this kinky slime nearly enough, or come to think of it; to share it with others.

Authors Notes: I don’t know if “Goo” is an unexplained stand alone or part of something much bigger. It started out as a simple erotic fetish piece based loosely on a 1950’s sci-fi classic (You’ll know which one) and just oozed onto page after page.

I’ll have to think about it and watch the feedback I guess. But one suspects there is indeed something more going on here than a little kinky yellow lubrication, and there’s much more “Goo” to come.

“Goo”

by Cait

Lucinda had Jack so hard his dick hurt. But anyone that exciting had to be a good thing. And his “thing” was good and hard, and on course for penetrating her defenses. Not that Lucinda wasn’t co-operating. She was helping him to lock on and guide his more than adequate missile into her silo. As he closed for the kill, she grabbed his ass and pulled him straight to the target. Her hairless (shiny?) pussy offered no resistance. Plunging in, the piston motion began. She let out a sound like he had forced air pleasurably out of her. His motion became regular, then suddenly he withdrew, a weird kinda disgusted look on his face.

“What the hell...” Jack looked down at the yellowish syrup-like dripping from his manhood.

Lucinda reached up for him and started to guide him back down onto her.

“Hey, wait, I kinda might like wanna know what THAT is on my uh...”

Lucinda giggled. “Like it?”

Jack stopped and looked down again. It sort of actually felt good, it sort of tingled. “Ya but what is it”.

“It’s a special sex enhancing oil. It heightens the experience for you and protects me from...uh...mishaps later, If ya get what I mean?”

“Oh.. like a contraceptive”.

“That too” ,she giggled. “But more than that. It has enhancing properties. It’ll give you extra feeling and a bit more, well more.”

Jack was staring at it now. It really felt good and damned if it wasn’t probably in his head but he’d swear his size was in fact enhanced. But such products don’t really work he told himself.

“Try me now”, she prompted. Jack complied and damned if it didn’t feel what had she called it? Enhanced. The extra sensation and friction-less resistance it offered was kinda kinky fun too. And best of all it made her safe. No rubber, no early withdrawal without penalty. He’d bang her till she came, he came, till everyone was happy. Funny the lack of friction didn’t have a negative effect on his performance? If anything he was harder and more determined than he had ever been.

He pulled out of her to get another angle of attack, she was enjoying it, but wasn’t sure he was hitting just the right spot to make her scream. She was moaning but he felt so good he was sure he could do better with the aid of the yellow stuff. Lucinda was panting now. “Why...did...you...stop...", she pleaded.

Jack looked down at his dick and couldn’t believe how big it was! No woman had ever gotten him this excited. But still the stuff on it gave it an odd almost plastic like or rubbery look. The stuff was thickening and building up a coating he thought. Better hurry. If a rubber reduces feeling then this much stuff enhancing or not would begin to effect him. And he didn’t want this feeling to go away before he was really finished. He slid it slowly into her with an emphasis on moving it around for her pleasure. He owed her one hell of a good time for introducing him to this stuff. He hoped it could be bought over the counter without a prescription. The slow sensual sliding motion was almost more than HE could stand. This stuff wasn’t taking anything away from his enjoyment. Lucinda spasmed, obviously beginning to orgasm. Her legs wrapped around him and she held him tightly to her, little jerky motions creating the most incredible sensations he had ever felt. Her orgasm grew with every little gyration. Before long her head had lolled back and she was clawing into his back in a desperate effort to get him further inside of her. Her legs had locked on him and their bodies, deep inside each other, moved like they were permanently welded to each other. This went on long after Jack thought he should have been finished. But somehow he stayed on the verge , like Lucinda, forever. When he finally finished with Lucinda in an incredible simultaneous rush, they stayed tightly wrapped in each other. Exhausted they both lay there till euphoria led them off to sleep. Jacks couldn’t believe he was still hard inside her as he slid into a pleasant sleep.

Jack awoke still feeling strangely euphoric. He worked himself out of their embrace only to realize that he was still partially inside her. With a wet slurp he withdrew and headed off to the bathroom to get cleaned up for work. In the bathroom he washed himself off. His dick seemed no worse for wear from the nights activities. It had an odd shiny sheen to it and felt kinda latexy. Probly has some sort of skin conditioner in it he thought to himself. It actually looked kinda healthier, more pronounced come to think of it. He really had to get the name of that product before he left. He moved back to the bed to awaken Lucinda. She was a sweet if slightly mysterious girl he’d talked to a couple times in Rockers, his favorite club. And last night they just seemed to click so they left together.

“Time to get up sleepy head”. Jack gently jostled her shoulder. She continued sleeping soundly. Man i guess i was good he said to himself. I wore her completely out.

Jack reached over to get her attention. Her shoulder gave little resistance and she rolled onto her back. She had the same funny shiny look to her all over that he had on his dick. She barely acknowledged him by half opening her eyes. She reached up hungrily like she wanted him again right now. “Take me...", she pleaded. She was so beautiful and her skin under it new sheen was flawless. Jack felt something wasn’t right but when she stroked his underwear and reached inside for his package he acquiesced. As he climbed onto the bed to pick up where they had left off, she put up a hand to stop him. “No...first”. She pointed to a small jar on the night stand. “Do that first”. She was unbelievably sensual and was turning him on with her oozing sexuality. He reached over and took the jar. Unscrewing it he found it to contain the yellow stuff. She lay there spreading herself, holding her pussy up, back arched so he could pour it in. He swore she had an orgasm while he poured it into her. An amazing amount went in and very little leaked out once she lay flat to wait for him. She lay there quietly making little barely perceptible hip movements while she waited for him to take her.

The second he entered her she really came to life. If anything the stuff felt even better this time. She didn’t feel bad either. She offered him a cupped breast which surprisingly leaked the yellow fluid. “Suck me”. Jack hesitated only a second. “Yes”. Suck and receive the gift. Jack found himself doing as commanded without thinking.

“You must suck me”.

“I must sucmmmmmhmmmmn.”

“Shhhhlur shhhhlur shhhhhlurp.”

Jack barely noticed the fact that the girl on the bed only superficially resembled Lucinda. Nor was he interested in the fact that she was tied down. Or how she had come to be tied down, or changed. The silver duct tape over her mouth and the blinders over her eyes were really hot, if not totally kinky touches. Lucinda’s new game was great. The only thing that mattered was that they do it, with the stuff. Lucinda pretended to struggle. Jack loved it. Holding her ass up with one hand so he could pour the stuff into her added a new dimension to the game. Wasn’t Lucinda shaved bare? He must have imagined it. The light narrow strip shaved away from her slit was hardly visible. He just hadn’t seen it. Shaved so the stuff wouldn’t get all gooey and harden in her pubic hair he guessed. Jack poured and she began to struggle in earnest. It spilled all over. Jack grew frustrated. There was a real mess al over the sheets. The sooner they got this done the sooner they could start the real games. Jack stuffed all the pillows under her ass to hold her up. Then he sat on her midsection facing the job at hand, put one hand under her and held her in position. He still wasn’t getting much in. She was really playing up this don’t make me do this game. She was struggling like he was really making her do something she didn’t want to do. He knew that wasn’t true. He reached around her ass and holding her hole like the fingerhole on a bowling ball forced her ass upward. She immediately lurked upward as his finger penetrated her making it easy to pour every drop into her wide open pussy. She thrashed like she was disgusted and trying to get it out for a moment or two and then settled into the now familiar rhythmic motion. So it had been a CT bedroom game after all. Jack settled into her and most of the next day slipped away. The “New” Lucinda was even better than the old one.

The next morning Lucinda was quite a bit taller, and a very bushy full figured redhead with very nice musculature. Fucking an amazon she- beast should have been a massive turn on, but through the blind lust to fuck in the goo, spread the goo all over them, lick the goo, ejaculate the goo, be the goo, Jack didn’t even notice how yellow and shiny and physically flawless he had become.

He didn’t even notice that another Lucinda was doing (or would that be “gooing”) the hotel bellboy on the dirty tiled sticky yellow bathroom floor. He was quite pleased with the tip.