The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Good Neighbor

Part II

by Redraven

Deanna woke up slowly to the sound of rising music from her alarm clock. The weight of an arm around her gave the feeling of warmth and comfort. She snuggled close against the warm body holding her. She couldn’t remember the last time she had woken up like that. She murmured contentedly until she realized she didn’t know who held her and her eyes flew open wide with surprise. Startled completely awake, Deanne seemed to flow out of bed and turned like the graceful dancer she had been in her youth. Her surprise at finding Nicole in her bed showed on her face, a mask of both wonder and revulsion.

“Nicole Regan Hayes, what in Gods good name do you think you are doing in my bed!? You must have scared the life half out of me!” Deanna screamed as she took note of her daughter’s disheveled appearance and admired the lean shaved legs barely hidden below the t-shirt she had worn to bed.

Startled awake, Nicole looked around wildly. Her eyes wide, Nicole hadn’t heard her name called out in such a fashion since she was caught playing doctor with Jimmy Thorpe and his cousin Betsy. Nearly eight years ago.

“Sorry mom” Nicole said blushing as she looked at her mother with half lidded eyes. She didn’t fail to notice her mother’s hard nipples beneath her white cotton shirt. “I woke up last night you were talking in your sleep. And well you calmed down when I touched you…” Nicole bit her lip as her eyes traveled down her mother’s body to look at her mother’s dainty delicate feet. “I knew you had a big day today and thought it best you get a good night sleep.”

Deanna glanced in horror at the clock before dashing off to the bathroom to shower. Soon a steamy fog came from the bathroom. Nicole, to help her mom out laid out a nice business dress for her, burgundy skirt black jacket and a white blouse and then she chose some burgundy 3 inch heels. She knew it was one of her mother’s favorite suits. She went to the bathroom door and called in, “Mom, I laid your suit out…” Nicole noticed in the mirror that she could clearly see her mother soaping herself through the transparent curtain. The steam gave the scene an ethereal quality that was very pleasing. Her breath caught in her as she saw her mother’s breasts covered in soapy bubbles and hair slicked back with the water. Unknowing she licked her lips. Uncaring she continued to watch waiting for an answer.

“Thank you dear. I want you to finish unpacking the kitchen if you could and try not to get into any trouble.”

Sighing Nicole replied, ”Ok, but mind if I go visit Lucinda, she seems like a nice lady.”

Without thinking Deanna responded. “Sure maybe have some tea with her, and tell her I’d like to come by after work.” She glanced up and caught her daughter’s reflection in the mirror and saw the speculative look in her eyes.

“Sure mom” Nicole said as she slowly backed away from the door way then turned and headed to finish unpacking the kitchen. Finishing her shower Deanna and quickly dressed, in passing she noticed the dress didn’t fit quite as well as it should have, it being a little lose on the bottom and a little tight in the top. But she put it out of her mind as again she noticed the time, and rushed out. When she arrived at the new office she was flushed with excitement, it was the first job she’d had since before Nicole was born and Deanna was more than a bit nervous.

“Deanna?” She heard her name called and looked around. She was supposed to meet her friend Sue. “Oh my God Deanna, I almost didn’t recognize you.” Said a pretty and petite blond, “My the divorce has been good for you. Well come on in and let’s get you started.”

“Hi Sue.” Deanne said with a smile in her voice, she looked at herself but didn’t see any real changes. “I’m afraid it’s just the same old me. But I’m excited about starting and meeting everyone.” The blond lead the way for the two women into the building, they looked like a titmouse followed by a swan.

Nicole finished unwrapping the last of the glasses and dishes, then packing away the papers. She sighed unpacking took less than an hour. She shook her head she could remember everything in her father’s house. To unpack that kitchen would have taken nearly the whole day; she sighed and decided that this was far better. Besides her father really had been a lousy cook. She looked around the living room for something to do and through the window a glint caught her eye in front of Lucinda’s house. She saw Lucinda inspecting a bed of plants in front of the Cottage. Nicole smiled, looked around the kitchen and picked up the boxes, she headed out the door and dumping the refuse on the curb continued on to her mysterious new neighbors home. “Whatcha doing” She said brightly to Lucinda echoes of the young girl she had been in her voice.

“I’m inspecting the beds, it was a high wind last night and tis na always good for the plants.” She said as she stretched under one set of tomato plants to inspect some near the ground. Nicole looked on admiring the muscles in the woman’s legs and thighs. She noticed the strong hands and sighed. “I think I’m done for the morning everything is ok it seems like. Why don’t you come in for a cuppa tea with me.” Happily Nicole complied.

“”Lucinda…”

“Luci for you” The beautiful brunette said gesturing the young girl into the kitchen. With its dried herbs, antique stove and appliances.

“You have such a lovely home”

“Thank you dear” Lucinda said distractedly as she searched for just the right tea for the young woman. “Ah here we go” she said as she took out a small canister that looked shades of rust brown and red. “I think you will find this one most invigorating.” For the next few minutes the two women talked of life, Nicole’s father and her mother. Lucinda could see the young woman blush as she talked of her mother and purposefully steered the conversation around so the young woman’s face was in a near permanent scarlet.

Just as Lucinda served the tea a bell rang off in the distance of the house. “Let me go see to that real quick.” The long dark haired woman turned and left the room. “the sweet and spicy smell of the tea Soon drew Nicole’s attention first a small sip and a nibble of one of the preserve covered scones and Nicole was lost as a fuzzy happiness settled over her and she finished first one cup of tea and then another. Lucinda walked back into the room a smile painted on her red lips. “Ah lass you will be a fine addition” She walked over to the vacant eyed girl and inhaled her scent. Reaching a hand behind her head and grasping her hair she pulled Nicole’s unresisting head back leaned in close and licked her unwitting victim on the base of her neck and continued up her jaw to her expressionless lips. Where the lick turned in to a hungry kiss. “Now I want you to tell me about your mother…”

With those words Nicole began to speak without the blushing involved from earlier. Lucinda’s probing questions elicited no emotion from the young woman. Lucinda stood behind her young victim stroking the visible parts of her flesh. Sometimes refreshing the cup of tea before her and prompting her to drink.

“Now Nicole, You will listen to me and do as I say my words become your thoughts your thoughts become my actions you serve me. Whom do you serve?”

“I serve you” The words blank and wooden from the young girls lips.

“Nicole, you find your mother very attractive.”

“I find my mother very attractive”

“Your mother is very beautiful and you wish to see more of her”

“My mother is beautiful and I wish to see more of her”

“you like seeing her nude”

“I like seeing her nude”

“Very good Nicole.” Lucinda’s smile now predatory as she leaned in close to the girl her tongue snaking out and licking the back of her right ear whispering into a mind blasted open by the tea. “You will go home and you will masturbate thinking of all the women you know, thinking of how much you wish to make love to a woman. You will remember how close you are and want to be with your mother. As you masturbate you find the images of her creeping into your mind.”

“Now go home and remember we had a wonderful tea. We talked about your desire for a man and women in your life and remember you will trust me and do as I say. Now go” She said as she raised the Young woman from her chair and smacked her on the ass to send her on her way.

Nicole slowly came to herself as she went through her front door, all the time thinking how lucky she was to have found such a wonderful friend. Her hand reached behind her right ear. Feeling the moisture and wondered how hot it was outside already. She ended up in her mother’s room, she didn’t realize why until she remembered the monster dildo in her mother’s bedside table. She took it out and stroked it a few times; licking her lips she then gave it an experimental lick on the tip. Furtively she looked around then headed to her room. Her prize clutched in her hot sweaty hand.

Deanna’s morning had gone well so far. She was amazed that she still had her skill with typing. Fortunately she was only processing bills of lading although she had been discomfited by a few of the looks she had gotten from some of the other staff. “Excuse me…” Deanna looked up at the speaker a young and quite tall thin woman with platinum hair, the roots just now starting to show.

“Yes may I help you?” Deanna said politely but a bit nervously, as she picked up a hint of hostility from the woman.

“I don’t believe I’ve seen you here before, I’m Lisa Carstairs…” the last name was said in such a way as to make Deanna know that she should know the name.

Deana began to stand and extend her hand in greeting. “No I’m new, todays my first day…” At the woman sour look, a look that seemed to weigh and measure her, Deanna swallowed nervously.

“I see,..” the mouth a thin sour aggrieved line. “Yes I see. You may get back to work now..” Turning the sour platinum blond headed down the hall towards the back offices. Belatedly Deanna recalled the President of the companies last name Carstairs, John Marshall Carstairs. Worriedly Deanna began inputting the data as she had been instructed, she became engrossed in the work and hardly noticed as the time seemed to fly by.

Deanna was again startled out of her reverie by a tap on the frame of her cubicle. She looked up self-consciously. “Well you seem to have caught onto things just fine.” Sue said with a smile. “well grab your purse lets go get some lunch it’s my treat.” Gratefully Deanna nodded and reached around taking her purse out of the desk.

“I’m just so amazed Sue, I thought this would be much harder.”

Sue nodded “No I’ve reviewed a few of them and you have it dead perfect. And I know how hard you are working.” Deanna gave her friend a quizzical look and Sue pointed toward the ceiling, Deanna saw one of the plastic blisters. “Sorry I was keeping tabs on you, it’s company policy for new hires and the shipping clerks since last year. One of our people was diverting shipments from china. Not a lot at one time but it added up” Looking around and the got to the hall sue continued. “I don’t know why but the last girl never got it quite right.” The two women did not see Lisa slip into Deanna’s cubicle.

When Deanna returned from her brief lunch with sue she sat back at her desk, took out another set of forms and began inputting the data that was on the sheets. Again she built up to a good rhythm and the afternoon began to pass easily, until there was a tap on the outside of her cubicle and the clearing of a throat. “Excuse me Ms. Jones I need to speak with you.” The older, gentleman said solicitously. “If you would please follow me” He walked off leaving her little choice but to follow him. He lead her into an office and motioned her to a seat. “Now I know you are new with us, however certain irregularities were brought to my attention in your work. I wished to review them with you.” Pulling out a folder he began going over the working copies of one of the invoices.

“I’m sorry sir if I made a mistake but all I did was enter the data as it was given to me.” She said nervously biting her lip.

“Well yes that unfortunately is what was said by the last young lady to hold your position also. ‘ For the next hour her work was scrupulously reviewed. “Thank you Ms. Jones. I believe we will review the work file and get back with you in a day or two.” He said as he thumped the folder in front of him edgewise on the table, “Since it is near to quitting time” he said myopically looking at his watch “You may go for the day and as I said we will contact you.” Standing up he briskly left the small office. Leaving Deanna in puzzlement. Curiously she left then looked up her friend Sue.

“Sue who was that man” she said pointing to the departing figure.

“That’s Carstairs the owner. Why, what happened.” Deanna related the whole story to her. The whole time Sues face grew dark as a thunderstorm, “Deanna just go on home for the day let me take care of this. And when you get home get something to relax.”