The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gothic Lure

By Colleen Whyte

Why hadn’t she worn a skirt? No, jeans were okay. Her good jeans. They were better than her old skirts, and her one new skirt was too much. Should she take her sweatshirt off? It was a middling sort of day, not too hot or cold so she could go either way.

She was stalling. She looked up at the house, you had to look up at it, it was so much taller than the other houses on this block. She had to get this over with before her nerve went completely.

Jeans good. Sweatshirt good. Shoes good. Hair .. She was sure it was a mess, she hadn’t brushed it since this morning. She could .. she could what? Run home for a brush? She was here now, she was going to do this.

Steeling her nerve, Mandy approached the scary old house and rapped on the dark wood of the door. When that produced no result she tried again and listened to the eerie silence. It was that silence that made her own breathing sound so loud and she got it under control before she hyperventilated. Deep, slow breaths. Just so long as the door didn’t open while she was composing herself.

She finally resorted to the large brass knocker on the door.

It produced a deep, resonating boom that she knew would be heard anywhere in the house. That meant she was committed, she could no longer pretend she had tried and leave it at that. In remarkably short order she saw the door handle turn and the huge door slowly swing open. Mandy just hoped it was Kyle and not his creepy sister, or their even creepier aunt.

Mandy felt her face drop and had to quickly reassert her composure when it proved to be Sharon. For a moment Mandy thought she saw a smile on the pale girl’s face, but it was so brief that she dismissed the thought—Sharon didn’t like anyone.

“You want my brother,” Sharon stated before the words could come out of Mandy’s mouth. “He’s out.” She added curtly and was getting ready to close the door in Mandy’s face when Mandy put her hand out to stop her.

“Look, I know you don’t like me,”—leaving ‘you don’t like anyone’ unspoken, “But I’d really like to speak to Kyle. Can you give me some idea of when he’ll be back or where he is?”

Sharon’s face softened although Mandy still couldn’t call it friendly.

“Come in.” the dark tressed girl said.

“Um, no thanks, I ..” Mandy began to back away.

“You want to go out with my brother?” It was half question, half statement and it totally unnerved Mandy.

“Yes,” Mandy whispered, embarrassed that she was so transparent.

“Then come in,” Sharon said, turned on her heel and strode into the gloomy hallway. Amazed by her own bravery, Mandy followed—and tried not to jump too much when she heard the front door close behind her. She even resisted looking over her shoulder to see if it had closed on its own.

The sitting room that Sharon led her to was less morbid than Mandy had expected. It was certainly old, everything in it was old, but it was lit by a skylight which compensated for it being an internal room with no windows. Sharon gestured casually at a chair and Mandy took the hint and seated herself. She regretted it immediately as she now had to look up at the strange girl.

Sharon poured a dark liquid from a pitcher into two glasses and handed one of them to Mandy before seating herself in another chair. Mandy hesitated and Sharon looked irritated. “It’s just cordial.”

Mandy took a sip, and almost gagged as the alcohol kicked her throat.

“Or maybe it’s hemlock,” Sharon laughed, then took a long sip of her own drink. Sitting there, Mandy could see how Sharon played on her flawless, pale skin and her dark hair. Her top had fashionable cut-outs that revealed as much flesh as they concealed and her dark skirt stopped just at the top of her boots.

“You’re the first one brave enough to come in,” Sharon said, clearly impressed. “Even his big jock mates won’t come in if I’m around.”

Mandy didn’t know what to say to that, so she just nodded and without thinking, took another sip of the drink. It made her gasp and burnt her throat this time and she hurriedly put the glass down so she wouldn’t make that mistake again.

“Kyle’s not gay,” Sharon carried on, “Just to kill that nasty little rumour. It really is just a case that the girls at school are just too boring, too ordinary. Cheerleaders, rich-bitches, bouncy blondes—all just so incredibly dull and ordinary.”

Mandy unconsciously sunk a little lower in the chair. She was blonde, and she had to admit, very ordinary. Good grades, okay at sports, worse—something of a good girl reputation. And since she had just moved to a new school, behind on the dating schedule.

That was why she was interested in Kyle, he was one of the few decent guys that wasn’t taken. That and he was good looking, and smart, and nice, and polite, and had smiled at her .. Mandy quickly gathered herself before the scene playing through her mind progressed from asking the incredibly hunky Kyle out to getting married in a little church surrounded by peach trees. It wasn’t just the alcohol making her feel light headed.

“So, do you want to know what turns my brother on?”

Mandy sat upright in the chair, the look of hope so blatantly obvious that Sharon laughed again. “Of course you do.”

Mandy wondered what Sharon would want in return, but the girl was just taking a dramatic pause.

“Goth-chicks,” Sharon said calmly, and finished off her drink.

Mandy sat there open mouthed.

“Not the moody, ‘life is death’, grave robbing twits,” Sharon went on. “Just the look.”

“Why?” Mandy managed to ask.

Sharon shrugged. “Dunno. Might be the old-fashioned clothes, might be the courage—you have to be brave to dress that way, especially around here. Maybe he’s looking for someone that stands out from the cattle. I don’t psychoanalyse my brother.

“It’ll take more than some black clothes and lippy though. Lacie tried that and I think he just felt sorry for her.” Sharon added, seeing the glimmer of hope in Mandy’s eyes. “You’d have to put some serious effort into your look.”

Mandy felt miserable again.

“I can help.” Sharon said.

That offer startled Mandy.

“There’s all sorts of old clothes lying about this place,” Sharon said almost dismissively. “I’ll see what I can scrounge up. Come back tomorrow.”

* * *

“Are you sure about.. ow..ow..ow!” Mandy’s doubts, or at least her verbalisation of them, was cut short by a series of sharp yanks on the laces of the corset wrapped around her midriff.

“I know my brother,” was Sharon’s calm reply, she wasn’t even breathing hard although she had had to put her knee into the small of Mandy’s back to get the leverage.

“’kay,” Mandy whispered, “But .. couldn’t you ease off just a bit .. I’m .. I’m having trouble breathing.”

“Wimp,” Sharon muttered, but she relented and allowed some slack before she tied off the laces. Mandy flushed even redder.

“I think you’re going to have to practice wearing corsets,” Sharon stated.

“Why?” Mandy asked, still not trusting herself to take deep breaths or to attempt walking just yet. The corset on its own forced her into a unfamiliar posture, made worse by the two-inch spike heels on the little black granny ankle boots that Sharon had dug up from somewhere.

“Because,” Sharon said coolly, “At the moment you’re flushed, sweaty and gasping like a fish. You look like you need to have a crap but you’re afraid to sit on the seat. It’ll certainly get my brother’s attention, but it’s not the look we’re going for.”

“Oh.” Mouthed Mandy. That sounded reasonable. At least, no more unreasonable than being talked into looking like a goth chick in the first place. “Do you think he’ll be home soon?”

“Hmph, at least you’re keeping focused on the goal. I’ll go check. You practice walking so you don’t come off looking like you’re wearing your mother’s shoes.” With that Sharon left Mandy to her own devices for several minutes.

Mandy did as she was told, walking back and forth trying to get the feel of the shoes and corset. She had worn heels before, so she at least knew a few tricks there, but the corset was a constant pressure and the pull of the suspenders on stocking tops totally alien.

Stopping in front of the full length mirror, she barely recognised herself. Black, buckle over ankle boots, black fishnet stockings, a knee length black velvet skirt under which she could feel the clips of the suspenders, a tight black t-shirt with the black silk corset over the top of it, black silk gloves up to her elbows and a studded black dog collar. And Sharon hadn’t even begun her threatened make-up and hairstyling yet.

It must be love, Mandy told herself. Then she saw a picture of Kyle, smiling as he relaxed by a lake, and with renewed resolve she went back to perfecting her walk in the unfamiliar attire.

“Bravo,” Sharon said from the doorway and Mandy blushed with pleasure. Then she paled as she saw the sallow faced woman standing behind Sharon. A little taller than either girl, the middle aged woman was dressed in a grey maid’s uniform, her hair up in a tight bun and not a trace of expression on her face. Sharon followed Mandy’s gaze and gave a cruel little laugh. “Oh, this is Frau Toten. She’s amazing with cosmetics, used to work for an undertaker.”

The woman gave a curt nod of acknowledgment and Mandy embarrassed herself by shivering. “Madam,” the maid intoned, “I have been informed that Master Kyle will not be home until late.”

“Thanks,” Sharon took the news and dismissed the woman. Mandy was secretly glad to see her leave. “Well,” Sharon said, “No point doing any more today then. Just as well, you really need to practice more. A sexy goth-chick will hook my brother, a struggling wannabe is just an embarrassment to all of us.”

Mandy took the news with a mixture of disappointment and relief. She had to admit she didn’t actually feel up to seeing Kyle right then. “Okay, .. can you help me get this stuff off?”

“Keep the corset on.”

“What? I can’t ..” Mandy protested.

“You can. You will.” Sharon stated. “You can put your clothes over the corset and stockings, and you can change back into your shoes. But unless you want to wait until graduation to catch my brother’s eye, you’ll get used to the corset.”

“But if I wear it home .. I can’t undo the laces and I can’t ask my mother or my sister to do it ..”

“No problem. What time do you go to bed?”

“Ten .. thirty,” Mandy lied. Her nine o’clock curfew was a bit childish for a girl of her age but her mother worried about her too much.

“I’ll drop by at ten and undo it.”

“But .. my mother ..”

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk my way in. I’m persuasive when I want to be,” Sharon stated. Mandy had to agree with that.

“And I’ll come by tomorrow morning before school and we can lace you into it again.” Sharon added, just as Mandy had been feeling a glimmer of relief.

“What? No, you can’t. I mean, I can’t wear it in school.”

“Yes you can. No gym tomorrow so nobody will know.”

Mandy doubted that, and continued to doubt it all the way home. She could still feel the corset and stockings every step of the way and she was sure everybody was staring at her. Even her natural inclination to slouch, to lower herself from attention, was impossible because the corset forced an erect posture. She didn’t know how she was going to survive an entire day at school.

Her mother met her at the door and immediately wanted to know where she had been and why she was so late.

“It’s only 8 pm,” Mandy protested.

“Were you with a boy?” her mother demanded, not crossly but with an air of concern that hurt even more.

“No mother,” Mandy said, and ruefully thought—it’s the truth, even though she had intended otherwise.

* * *

Sharon was as good as her word, and in addition to appearing in Mandy’s bedroom precisely at 10 to help the girl out of the corset and stockings, she was back the next morning moments after Mandy finished her cereal. What disturbed Mandy even more was that her mother seemed to be completely taken by Sharon.

Sure, her mother had been concerned with how long it was taking her to make friends since the move, but it was more than that. Sharon could lay it on like nobody’s business, she was polite, she flattered Mrs Shepard subtly, she even managed to make an impression with Lisa, Mandy’s younger sister.

It wasn’t until Sharon and Mandy were alone in Mandy’s bedroom again that the real Sharon re-emerged. Mandy had been working up the nerve to tell Sharon she wasn’t going to wear the corset to school. That resolve evaporated and Mandy found herself bracing herself against the wall as Sharon did the corset up one ‘notch’ tighter than last night. Under the corset, to protect her skin and according to Sharon the fabric of the corset, Mandy was wearing her pink camisole. It was the poshest bit of clothing she owned, and she rarely wore it even when dressing up for special occasions.

Sharon had brought a fresh pair of stockings with her, a rather more demure black compared to the fishnets. Mandy had to wear them, she explained, so that the suspenders attached to the corset didn’t flap around. Secretly it amused Sharon that Mandy didn’t know the suspenders could be unclipped at both ends. That done, she let Mandy finish dressing herself.

Mandy half-expected Sharon to stop her when she chose a pair of jeans. Sliding her stocking clad legs into the denim, she paused and looked at Sharon. “Well?”

“No prob,” Sharon said, “You’ve got a nice ass.”

Mandy flushed at the compliment and pulled the jeans up. The feeling of the heavier material sliding over the nylon of the stockings was surprisingly pleasant and Mandy would have forgotten the corset had it not been so difficult to bend over.

Mandy was sure her mother would notice the corset as she and Sharon left for school. Even with a loose jumper she felt sure it was obvious, but her mother was just as oblivious to it as last night.

They walked side by side for a block, then Sharon peeled away from Mandy. “Don’t want to be seen together,” Sharon flashed her a smile. Mandy had completely forgotten that nobody was supposed to be Sharon’s friend.

“Come by my place after school, and we’ll change your corset,” Sharon added before turning right to take a slightly longer route to school.

It had to be the longest day Mandy had ever experienced, and that was all before lunch-time. She kept expecting someone to see that she was wearing a corset, that her sweater would ride up, that she would faint from the constant pressure. It was made worse by the fact that her upright posture made it look like she was paying more attention in class and the praise from various teachers just made her feel even more of an outsider.

She was really wondering if it was all worth it, when—hiding behind the library during lunch—she saw Kyle. He was as handsome as ever, and gallant with it. A junior was being picked on by a gang of bullies (Mandy knew them well, she had been their target on her first day), and Kyle, ambling along with two of his friends, went to the kid’s rescue. What impressed Mandy most was that he didn’t get physical, he just stared the bullies down.

Mandy also noticed she wasn’t the only girl staring dreamy-eyed at Kyle. There was a lot of competition and she knew she was going to need a special edge to win. Thank god she had Kyle’s sister in her corner.

* * *

“You still don’t look natural.”

“It’s not natural!” Mandy objected, upset in part because she had been trying so hard and Sharon didn’t seem to recognise that. “I’m a blonde, I’m cute, I’m a nice girl. That’s who I am. I like fluffy sweaters and jeans and trainers.”

“Which,” Sharon said slowly and deliberately, “by my reckoning, makes you 20th in line—and that’s just with the nice, cute blondes.”

“So I should just give up?”

“Of course not,” Sharon countered with surprising vehemence and it made Mandy think that Sharon had more staked in this than she was willing to let on. Mandy knew there had to be something, because she was certain that Sharon wasn’t helping her out of kindness.

“You expect me to keep wearing this stuff to school then?” Mandy asked, the expression on her face said ‘no way!’

“No, that’s taking too long,” Sharon replied, “I think we should try hypnosis.”

“What? Why?” Mandy had creepy images of being regressed to childhood or clucking like a chicken.

“To relax you a bit, to make you feel more comfortable, more natural in the goth chick gear. I can probably even throw in a bit of confidence.” Sharon offered with what looked like a smile.

“Well ..” Mandy wasn’t sure why she was considering it, it didn’t seem natural to her but at the same time she did feel that Sharon had been trying really hard to help.

“It’s painless,” Sharon joked, “I promise.”

“Okay,” Mandy relented and was glad that Sharon looked pleased. She had half expected the girl to burst out in maniacal laughter.

“Great. Make yourself comfortable and I’ll see if I can dig up a watch or something.” Sharon was suddenly on her feet and hurrying out of the sitting room. Mandy sank back in her chair and the quiet gave her time to have second thoughts. Then, glancing up at the mantelpiece she took a real interest in the portrait hanging there.

She knew at once that it wasn’t Kyle by the old fashioned clothes and the more mature appearance, but the resemblance was there. Good looks apparently ran in the family, which made Mandy a bit jealous, and Kyle was only going to improve with age. Visions of the wedding in the small peach-blossom church returned and steeled her resolve. Mandy was willing to do whatever it took to make Kyle notice her.

Sharon chose that precipitous moment to return, cheerfully swinging a pendant on a length of fine chain. “This’ll do,” she said. “Let’s get started.” Mandy surprised her by raising no further objections, instead doing exactly as she was told. Settled back in the chair, as comfortable as she could make herself, she focused on the pale green gem as Sharon set it into a gentle back and forth motion.

“Now just watch, keep your eyes on the pendant,” Sharon said softly, “Forget what’s behind it, forget where you are, just watch ..”

“.. and awake!”

Mandy jerked her head up in surprise. To her it felt like no time had passed, yet Sharon was now standing beside her and was wearing the pendant around her neck. Glancing at her watch she saw than nearly forty minutes had passed.

“How do you feel?” Sharon asked.

“Um, fine.” Was the best Mandy could come up with. Actually, she felt better than fine, she felt quite rested and a little bit buzzed. She also felt like she could walk up to Kyle and ask him out—almost.

“So how does the corset feel now?” Sharon asked.

Mandy squeaked in surprise as she realised that she was wearing the corset again, and that she hadn’t even noticed. No, that wasn’t true. She had noticed, she had been aware of the firm hold around her ribs and the pressure on her stomach as soon as she had come out of the trance. It was just that now it felt .. right. The heavy leather garment felt as right as her favourite old shoes.

Getting to her feet, Mandy did a twirl and truly enjoyed the sensation of the corset holding on to her. Reaching out, she grabbed Sharon’s wrists and quite bravely pulled the sultry girl to her feet. Sharon looked a bit bemused, but mostly happy and Mandy couldn’t resist—she pulled Sharon even closer and kissed her best friend right on the lips.

Sharon responded and it felt so good, so pleasurable that Mandy let the kiss linger, let her hands go around the other girl’s waist so that their bodies could press together. The stiffness of the corset put up a pleasant resistance, Mandy didn’t know if she would ever take it off, .. or if she could ever bear to let Sharon go.

A desperate beep from her watch broke the moment. It was her alarm to tell her she was going to be late for dinner. Mandy was crestfallen, but she knew if she was late for dinner she would be grounded and all Sharon’s work would be wasted.

“I have to go,” Mandy said quietly, parting herself from Sharon’s warm body with effort. “Dinner. Mum worries if I’m late.”

“That’s okay,” Sharon re-assured her and the girl’s smile made Mandy wonder how she could ever have been afraid of her.

“Thanks so much, I feel .. I feel just so .. ready.” Mandy enthused, it was just too hard to explain what was running through her right now.

“All my pleasure,” Sharon replied somewhat cryptically, then taking Mandy in hand, she pushed the pretty blonde towards the front door. “Now scoot and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“’Kay,” Mandy agreed, and she hurried away. She had to trot most of the way home to make up for the lost time and she had barely a minute to spare when she reached her front door. It was as she was reaching to put the key in that she realised something wasn’t quite right, then it clicked—she was taller. Looking down she saw the cause, she was wearing the ankle boots with their spike heels. She couldn’t believe that she had come all the way from Sharon’s house without noticing.

Her mother would notice though, and Mandy was immensely grateful that Sharon had been nice enough to put her normal shoes in her bag.

* * *

Mandy awoke early the next morning and almost leapt out of bed. That proved to be a mistake as pain shot through her calves and she had to rub them vigorously for several minutes. It appeared there was a price to pay for wearing the heels last night. It didn’t put her off though.

A quick shower, and then she put a serious mind to getting dressed. It was a weekend so she didn’t have to worry about school, it also meant she could wear her good clothes, the stuff her mother thought too dressy for everyday wear. She just wished she could get the corset back on.

Taking it off last night had taken ages, and stretched bits of her that she didn’t know she had. However, as Sharon had only tied off the laces with a big bow it had proved to be possible, putting it back on without help wasn’t though. Mandy had to settle for her matching bra and briefs that she had got for her birthday, her black tights with the rose patterns up the sides, her almost-leather skirt and her brand new dark red top.

Sitting down to comb out her long blond hair, she worked up the nerve to break out her make-up kit as well. She had to smile ruefully when she saw how little it had been used. Two reasons for that, one being her mother didn’t approve of too much make-up, the other was that she couldn’t afford to replace it. So it was almost reckless abandon on her part to open a new lipstick and to brush in a hint of eye shadow.

Going down to breakfast she found her mother setting the table. Mrs Shepard couldn’t fail to notice her daughter’s dress or demeanour. “Are you going out today?” she asked.

“I was going to go around to Sharon’s, if that’s okay?” Mandy replied, taking her place at the table.

“Oh, that nice girl who came round the other day. That’s fine.” Mrs Shepard looked relieved. She then went over to her purse and fished out a twenty dollar note.

“I know it’s not much these days,” she said apologetically as she pressed the money into Mandy’s hand, “but .. in case you go shopping.”

Mandy could read all the subtexts there, it was more than they could afford but she didn’t want her to be embarrassed in front of her new friend. “Thanks, mom.”

Mandy didn’t even have to help with the dishes afterward, something that annoyed her younger sister no end. Almost skipping in her happiness, Mandy made good time to Sharon’s place, the ‘creepy mansion’ seemed so long ago. She was used to using the knocker now and she wasn’t as intimidated by Frau Toten when the severe looking maid answered the door.

This time, however, the woman looked surprised. “Yes?” she asked.

“I’m here to see Sharon.” Mandy responded, a bit confused herself. Normally the Frau just nodded for her to enter.

“Very well,” the maid said and this time led Mandy into the house. Sharon wasn’t in her usual chair in the sitting room, and Frau Toten took Mandy into a part of the house she had never seen before, up a flight of stairs and onto a balcony. Below her, Mandy could see the sitting room, it’s skylight surrounded by the balcony from which there seemed to be dozens of doors. Unerringly the maid took her to one that seemed no different from the others, where the woman knocked very gently. Mandy thought she caught a fleeting smile on the stern woman’s face.

Frau Toten didn’t wait for a response from the room, she opened the door wide and gestured for Mandy to enter. Mandy did so and was immediately overwhelmed. The room was at once huge and claustrophobic. It had to be bigger than her entire lounge at home, yet the dark timbered walls, the heavy carpet and the even heavier curtains over the windows made it seem much smaller. Central to the room was an equally huge and dark four poster bed.

Mandy approached the bed and was relieved to see Sharon’s dark hair splayed over the pillow, the girl’s face half buried in the soft padding. She was even more relieved when the head moved, snorted and the eyes blearily worked themselves open.

“Good morning,” Mandy greeted the drowsy girl.

Sharon groaned into her pillow. “What time is it?” she demanded.

“Nearly eight thirty,” Mandy answered, glancing at her watch.

“Ohmigawd,” Sharon mumbled, “She’s a morning person. She’s perky, blonde and a morning person.”

Mandy giggled, a mixture of giddy and guilty. This elicited another moan from Sharon and Mandy seated herself on the edge of the huge bed. It was so wide that she was still over an arm’s length away from her sleepy friend.

“Mmph, grzzl, ffkk,” Sharon mumbled, wriggling deeper under the duvet.

“What?” Mandy leaned forward and was whacked with a pillow for her curiosity. Pushing away the soft mass of lace and cotton, she was greeted by the sight of Sharon sitting up and reaching for another pillow. Mandy bounced forward to pre-empt the next attack, grabbing Sharon around the waist. It was only then that she noticed Sharon was completely naked. A firm, well-sized breast topped by a sharp nipple was enough to break Mandy’s counter-attack.

Sharon took full advantage of that, and with surprising strength she threw Mandy onto her back and wrestled the girl’s arms to her sides. Laying her weight over the blonde, Sharon managed to kiss her gently on the lips. Mandy wiggled, it felt quite nice having Sharon’s warm body on top of her. She kissed Sharon back.

Sharon released Mandy’s arms, she didn’t need to hold down the blond girl any more. They continued to kiss as Sharon ran her slender, delicate fingers through the long tresses of Mandy’s hair. Mandy’s freed hands made their way up to cup Sharon’s bum, she wasn’t really thinking about what she was doing, just reacting. It felt nice having Sharon’s mound press against hers.

But all good things have to come to an end, and Mandy was surprised she was more focused than Sharon at that moment. She moved her hands up and used them to force an air gap between herself and Sharon, it was impossible to speak with the kissing and she had something to say.

“C’mon. If we’re going to do a dress rehearsal we need to get started,” Mandy said, amused that Sharon was trying to pry her hands away so they could kiss again.

“Wha? Mmm?” Sharon started to suck on Mandy’s finger as it was the only thing she could reach with her mouth.

“It was your idea to dye my hair,” Mandy reproached the still-sleepy girl. “By the time we do that, let it dry, try on some outfits and then wash it out again, it’ll be my bedtime.”

“Don’t wash it out then,” Sharon moaned, rolling off Mandy to lie flat on her back. Mandy sat up and slid off the bed.

“My mother would freak.”

Sharon moaned again, but eventually gave in to the cajoling of Mandy and got up.

* * *

Mandy enjoyed being laced into the corset this time. It gave her a pleasant tingle, heightened by the closeness of Sharon behind her. Sharon had found an old dark purple dress and the two girls had debated whether the corset should go over or under it. In the end they decided it was sexier to have the corset on display. Mandy didn’t care that she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties under the dress, just a pair of black stockings held in place by lacy black garters.

“How’s that,” Sharon grunted from the effort of pulling on the laces. Mandy squirmed and caressed the heavy boned waist cincher, already it was getting hard to breath properly.

“A bit tighter please,” she requested. Sharon grunted again, put her knee into the small of Mandy’s back and strained. “That’s as .. much .. as I .. can get.” Mandy was a little disappointed with the slack that crept in when Sharon tied the knot, but she was still overwhelming happy to have the comforting feel of the corset once again.

She did a quick twirl around the room, dancing on the tips of her high heeled court shoes, luxuriating in the tightness of the corset and the wispy looseness of the old dress. Even her hair, emboldened with black dye, felt better.

Finishing her dance, Mandy turned her attention back to Sharon and was thrilled to see the girl was regarding her with obvious pleasure. Trotting over, she took her friend in her arms and gave her a deep, passionate thank you kiss. It didn’t last long enough for either of them, but they had other things to do.

“Well, I think you’re ready for your first public appearance,” Sharon said after regaining her breath.

“Public?” Mandy recoiled. “I .. I don’t think I can handle other people seeing me. It .. it might get back to Mom.”

“Nobody will recognise ‘cute, blonde, bubbly Mandy’, darling,” Sharon said. “I mean, I know it’s you but all I see is a sexy, raven-haired doll.”

“Thanks,” Mandy blushed. “But ..” Then she saw the disappointed look on Sharon’s face, and below that the pendant. “Um, well .. maybe if you did a bit more hypnosis? It certainly did the trick with getting used to the corset.”

The smile that appeared on Sharon’s face was strong and almost predatory, “Really?”

“Um, yeah,” Mandy almost chickened out again. But a need to please her friend overtook that momentary concern. Seating herself in a chair, she waited expectantly as Sharon began to swing the pendant.

* * *

The two girls staggered into the sitting room, relying on each other for support was almost counter productive as they bumped into walls and tripped over furniture. Finally Mandy managed to collapse into a chair and Sharon fell over onto the couch.

Mandy couldn’t believe she had gone to a downtown bar, that she had drunk alcohol, that she had been out in public as a sexy Goth-chick. It was an amazing thrill and she hadn’t yet sobered up enough to think of the consequences.

Most amazing of all, though, from Mandy’s point of view was that everybody had checked her out. There was Sharon, so incredibly sexy in her tight black top and leather mini-skirt, yet they had both been hit on by almost every guy (and even a few girls) in the place.

“That was so great!” Mandy enthused.

“Almost as good as sex,” Sharon stated.

“I wouldn’t know,” Mandy giggled in reply.

“You’re a virgin?”

“Yep.” Mandy declared with a somewhat incongruous pride considering how drunk she was and what she was admitting to.

“You must be the only one in our year,” Sharon stated with disbelief.

“Really? You mean you’ve .. ?”

“Everybody. Even Julie-Marie.”

Mandy mouthed a ‘wow!’. What amazed her most was which guy had been brave enough to sleep with Sharon.

“This,” Sharon said slowly, deliberately, “Could be a problem. My brother won’t have sex with a virgin.”

“Why not?” Mandy asked, bewildered.

“It’s a big step. He’d feel guilty about it forever.”

“Oh,” mouthed Mandy, still not sure she understood. It was also a bit of a shock for her to realise that she hadn’t thought about Kyle for a while. She had almost forgotten she was doing all this so she could go out with him.

“He’s too chivalrous for his own good,” Sharon went on, “He would feel that he’d besmirched a maiden.”

That line, and an image of Kyle that popped into her head, reminded Mandy of why she had set her sights on the nigh-impossible target of Kyle Leichman. Her resolved firmed. “Can’t we do something about that?”

“Well ..” mused Sharon.

“Whatever it takes!” Mandy stated at Sharon’s hesitation, then giggled as the alcohol reasserted itself.

“Then come with me,” Sharon whispered. Mandy eagerly followed her up the stairs, around the balcony and into Sharon’s spacious bedroom. There she flopped back happily onto the bed and regarded the overhanging canopy for a moment. Hearing Sharon opening and closing drawers, she propped herself up to have a look.

From a drawer Sharon produced an eight inch length of black rubber, three quarters of an inch thick and with a slight bulb at one end. In her tipsy state it took Mandy several moments to realise what it was, and even longer before its purpose began to dawn on her.

“Still want to solve the virgin-problem?” Sharon asked, holding out the dildo.

Mandy squirmed. She wasn’t sure that she could admit it, but she had been turned on all night, had been thinking about getting laid, about not being the only virgin in her class. She still had that image of Kyle in her mind, and a desperate need to make love to him. And she really didn’t want to be with any other guy before him.

Plus, Sharon was so sexy. Mandy wasn’t sure which of the siblings she honestly desired more at this point. She didn’t even try to rationalise that doing it with Sharon didn’t count as sex. If screwing Sharon was the price she had to pay to have Kyle, she was more than willing.

“Do it!” Mandy rasped, and pulled up the hem of the dress to reveal her naked pussy framed by her stocking tops.

“We have to make sure you’re good and wet,” Sharon smiled. Slowly, sensually she unzipped her leather mini-skirt and let it slide down her stocking clad legs to the floor. She stepped out of it, moving her only a little closer to the waiting girl.

“You’re teasing me,” Mandy complained, half-seriously.

In reply, Sharon unbuttoned her black silk top slowly from top to bottom, pausing before peeling it off her shoulders. Her black lace bra only had half cups, her erect nipples exposed, and to Mandy’s excitement, enhanced with lip gloss.

Mandy pulled down the top of her dress to expose her own breasts and started to play with her nipples as she watched Sharon wrap a wide belt around her hips and attach the dildo to it. Mandy wished she had three hands, so she could play with both her nipples and her clit at the same time as Sharon walked slowly, seductively towards her, the dildo jutting out and bouncing gently.

Sharon got down on her knees and moved her head to between Mandy’s legs, licking at the glistening juices already coating the inside of the girl’s thighs.

“No more, do me now!” Mandy cried, and grabbing handfuls of Sharon’s hair, pulled the girl over the top of her. “Fuck me now!”

Unable to pull her hair free, Sharon guided the head of her rubber cock into Mandy’s moist slit and then thrust it in hard. Mandy screamed, but the pleasure, the expectation, the need, had already overcome the momentary pain. Still holding Sharon’s hair, Mandy forced the pace, making Sharon thrust harder and faster until the climax hit.

* * *

Mandy awoke sore but happy the next day. It wasn’t just between her legs that was sore, her nipples ached from where Sharon had bitten them, her neck was enflamed from the many hickies and her whole body was stiff as though she had run a marathon.

Best of all she didn’t feel the slightest guilt. Sliding out of bed, the stiffness leaving with the movement, she went over to the heavy curtains and pulled them open, flooding the room with light. It wasn’t her normal early morning though, the lack of shadows told her it was nearly noon.

From the bed Sharon swore, but the hour was more manageable for her and with slightly less grace she got out of bed too and moved over to join Mandy as the girl regarded herself in the mirror. It was hard to tell if their image was more sexy or silly. Both had tossled mops of black hair, their make-up streaked and their bodies partially clad. Mandy still had the corset on, but the dress was just rags around it and only one of her stockings remained in place. Sharon was down to her suspender belt and her bra hung on by one strap.

They hugged and kissed briefly. “If we hurry up and get dressed,” Sharon said, gently rubbing Mandy’s smooth butt, “We’ll catch my brother before he goes out.”

That gave Mandy impetus and shook the last of the sleepiness out of her. In remarkably short order she had washed (a shower risked her dark tresses running), had her make-up redone by Frau Toten and was ready to dress with Sharon’s help.

From the seemingly unending supply of old dresses in the Leichman mansion, Sharon produced a black satin dress with a scooped neckline, mutton chop sleeves and an ankle length hemline. As the corset had to go under this dress, Mandy insisted that Sharon do it up even tighter and in the end Frau Toten was called in to help. Mandy felt like she was being cut in half, that she wasn’t able to bend at all, and it was wonderful.

Even better, her being unable to bend at the waist meant that Sharon had to go up under her skirts to do her stockings and button up the ankle-boots. Giggling, Mandy slowed the proceedings by jamming Sharon’s face into her crotch and only let go when the maid coughed meaningfully.

Mandy regarded herself one last time in the mirror, and saw a problem. “Oh, you naughty, naughty girl,” she berated Sharon with a smile, “Look what you’ve done to my neck. I need a scarf or something.”

Sharon held up a wide leather dog collar. “I think this will match the look better.”

Mandy regarded it for a moment, then held up her hair to let Sharon put it around her neck and do up the buckle. Locked in place it felt almost as good as the corset. Then Sharon produced a leash—“The final touch.”

Mandy hesitated, then smiled. Why not? Sharon clipped one end in place, then taking a firm grip on the hoop, tugged gently. “This way to my brother.” Mandy let herself be led along the balcony, past yet more of those identical doors before they reached their destination. Without knocking, Sharon pushed open the door and walked in, practically pulling Mandy along even though the girl was far from unwilling.

Kyle was sitting up in bed, naked at least as far as Mandy could see. He took in Mandy’s sexily clad form, then the leash that his sister held and smiled ruefully.

“Well done, sis. You win again. What’s my forfeit this time?”

“The usual,” Sharon said, walking up to his bed still pulling Mandy along. Sitting on the edge of the bed Sharon slid her hand under the sheets and massaged her brother’s hard cock. “But I’m willing to share her—if you’re extra nice to me.”

Mandy’s heart leapt. For a horrible moment she had thought she was going to have to choose between them. Instead they had decided for her and by the smile on Kyle’s face she knew she was going to be well used by both of them.