The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This story ain’t for kids (and it’ll probably upset quite a few adults). Go read something else, you little pervert.

Copyright © 1998 by Walter Ego. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

The Great Mysto

(mc, mm, mdom)

by Walter Ego

I really didn’t want to go to the hypnotist show. I always thought it was bunk. But Jennifer insisted, and I figured it would get her in to a good mood for later.

The man was billed as “The Great Mysto, the World’s Greatest Hypnotist,” and I found it hard to keep from laughing. It was just part of the schtick. All throughout the warmups, I made little jokes to Jennifer.

“You’re not funny,” she said. “Hypnosis can be a very powerful force.”

“That? No, it’s just fun and games. I wouldn’t have anything to do with it.”

“No? Not even being hypnotized yourself?”

I laughed at that one. “I’m not going to go up on stage and make a fool of myself. Besides, it won’t work on me.”

“If it won’t work, then you won’t make a fool of yourself, would you?” Jennifer asked. “I think you’re afraid of it.”

“Afraid?” That was even funnier. “Why should I be afraid?”

“Afraid of what it might reveal,” said Jennifer. “You probably have secrets you even keep from yourself.”

“Nonsense.”

“Prove it. Go up on stage when he asks for volunteers.”

“All right,” I said. “I will.”

Jennifer teased me about it as we sat through the opening act. I was annoyed, and after a couple of drinks, I was more than willing to give it a shot. “But there’s one condition. You come on stage with me.”

It was my turn to call her chicken. The upshot was we agreed to both be volunteers.

After a drum roll, Mysto came onto the stage. He was tall, with slick black hair and a tiny goatee. His eyes seemed very sharp and piercing.

“Great looking guy,” Jennifer whispered. He went through a rigamarole about the power of the mind, and how it can be used to change our very beliefs. Yeah, yeah, I thought.

Then he asked for volunteers.

Jennifer nudged me. “Go ahead. Show me what you got.”

I raised my hand.

Mysto got off the stage, looking at the various men and women who showed interest.

He paused in front of me, looking at me closely. There was something about his gaze. His eyes were deep brown, almost black, and there was something very compelling about them. I felt almost as though I was falling into them, losing myself...

“You’ll do,” Mysto said. “Follow me.”

I felt perversely proud he had chosen me. Jennifer laughed but she seemed eager when he chose her, too.

He took several of us backstage. I had expected him to wave a watch or something, but he just told us to look at a small, faint light shining from the wall. Mysto began talking about it, how it was so special, so important that we watch it. That is will help us to feel a bit less nervous, more relaxed . . . relaxed . . . relax and watch the light. It’s so nice to watch, so nice to let our cares slide away, into the light. Our cares all gone. No need to think.

Part of me thought it was the god damnedest crap I ever heard. But I WAS feeling relaxed. Calm.

“So calm,” said Mysto. “So peaceful. Don’t fight it. You don’t want to fight it. It’s so good to finally relax. So good to let someone else guide you. It’s warm and comfortable. You have never felt so relaxed. You like the feeling. You want to give in to the feeling. That’s it. Give in.”

A part of me wanted to laugh. But I felt myself giving in. He was right. It was so nice to feel this relaxed. So nice to lose all my tension. My eyelids were heavy. Heavy. Too heavy for me to keep open. (Was I thinking this? It was like there was a voice in my head taking over my thoughts.) So easy for me to drift off, drift away into the warm calmness. I stopped trying to resist. My eyes fell shut, and I was asleep.

But I could still hear the voice...

There was a snap, and my eyes opened.

I blinked. We were still sitting backstage. I felt great, as though I had been energized and happy. I could recall vaguely coming back here, but that Mysto had kept us waiting. He stood in front of the group of us. “Come onstage.”

I was puzzled, but I got up and did as he asked. As I passed him, I murmured, “Don’t you put us under first?”

He smiled and again I sensed a feeling of power as he looked at me. “Don’t you worry about that, my boy. Don’t you worry about that.”

There was something odd in the way he spoke, but I just shrugged it off.

We went onto the stage, and took our seats in a row of chairs to some scattered applause. Mysto picked up a mike. “Thank you,” he said to the audience. “Now, we’ve already hypnotized our group.” He turned to us. “You are all hypnotized, aren’t you.”

We all looked around puzzled. I shook my head.

“You’re not hypnotized?” He walked over to me. “How about you?”

“Of course I’m not cauliflower.” There were laughs from the audience, and I looked around, wondering if anyone was doing something stupid.

“Not, what?” asked Mysto.

“Not cauliflower.” More laughs. What was so funny?

“You sound skeptical.”

“Well, . . . ”

“Go ahead. You can tell the truth.”

“Well, I just don’t think much of cauliflower. Cauliflower shows are just too tacky. Besides, cauliflower doesn’t work.” Each sentence I said brought more and more laughter. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” said Mysto. He snapped his fingers and . . .

There was another snap. I was in the chair with the others. I felt great. I just wanted to sit there forever and watch the show.

It was interesting, I’ll admit. He told one of the women that she would forget about the number seven; every time she added four and three, she came up with six and was perplexed. He told another man he had forgotten what sex he was; the guy actually couldn’t remember and told everyone his name really was Cindy Crawford. Another man forgot his name altogether; he just looked blank whenever Mysto asked him.

He took a man and a woman and told each of them that they were now the opposite sex. Another woman was three years old and crying for her mommy. I watched, surprised that they would so easily go along with this.

For instance, he went over to the woman next to me—I think her name was Jennifer, but I wasn’t sure—and snapped his fingers. Her head instantly fell to her chest. “You are a hooker standing on a street corner trying to attract attention,” he said. Then snapped his fingers.

She blinked, and then it was as though everything about her changed. She moved in a very sexual manner, pushing up her breasts. Another man stood up, and she went to him, almost purring as she asked if he wanted to have some fun.

The audience laughed. I did, too. I felt so good. So very good.

Mysto came up to me. Snap . . .

Snap...

I blinked again. And I realized something important. I realized I was gay.

It was a little odd that I hadn’t noticed before, but that didn’t matter to me. I needed to find someone, someone who was right for me. Handsome, sexy, powerful. I looked over the audience.

No one fit. Onstage then...

And I saw him.

He was the sexiest man I’d ever seen. Everything about him was just perfect. I wanted him intensely.

“Hi,” I said, walking over, thinking only of how nice it would be to have his cock in my mouth. “What’s your name.”

He smiled. It was dazzing. “Mysto.”

The name made me weak in the knees. “You know you have a very sexy name.” There was a sound like laughter in the background, but I ignored it.

He smiled again. “I’ve heard others say that.”

I wanted to kiss him, to tear off his clothes to get at his cock, to beg him to fuck me. Something kept me from saying it. “I love you,” I said.

More of that odd sound. Then, a snap...

Another snap.

I shook my head and continued to watch the show. I was very entertained watching everyone and whenever Mysto asked me to do anything, I was happy to do whatever he asked. It felt so good to drift and do everything he wanted of me. I felt so wonderful.

There was another snap.

The warm, happy feeling was gone. I recalled the show, and I remembered just how much fun I had.

“Let’s give everyone a round of applause,” he said.

The audence clapped madly.

Everyone returned to their tables. There was a woman at mine who I vaguely remembered as one of the other subjects.

“Well,” she said. “Looks like we both proved something.”

I nodded. I had no idea what she was talking about. I had other things on my mind. “Excuse me,” I said. “I have to go to the men’s room.” I got up, not waiting for her reply.

There was a sign saying “rest rooms” that pointed to the right. I went left.

Behind the stage were three dressing rooms. I went to the third, knocked three times, paused, then twice again. I don’t know why; it just seemed the thing to do. I went inside.

Mysto was there. I shut the door behind me.

He smiled at me. “Hello, boy,” he said. “I’ve been expecting you.”

I paused, waiting. Something in me told me there was something wrong about all this, but I didn’t really care.

“Do you remember, boy?”

“No, sir. I . . . I . . . ”

“What you said on stage, boy. You remember it.”

“I don’t . . . " And it all came clear. “I love you, sir,” I whispered.

“What was that, boy? I couldn’t hear you.”

“I love you, sir.”

“Louder!”

“I LOVE YOU, SIR!”

He nodded. “Very good. Very good, indeed. You have possibilities, boy.”

I beamed.

He held up his foot. “Take off my shoe.”

I hesitated. There was something wrong here.

“Don’t you love me, boy?”

“Yes, sir,” I said.

“Don’t you need to obey me?”

“Yes, sir!” My words were louder, as though this had been drilled into me.

“So take off my shoes.”

“Yes, sir,” I said. I don’t know why I had hesitated. I rushed to remove them.

“Now my socks.”

This time I didn’t hesitate.

“Now, boy, smell my feet.”

I didn’t have to: they were sweaty and sour.

“You like that smell, boy. You adore it.”

I did? I took another whiff.

“You see? The aroma is delightful. It draws you in. It brings you deeper and deeper into my spell. My delightful spell. Smell . . . spell. Smell . . . spell. Say it.”

“Smell . . . spell. Smell . .. spell.” I found myself drifting into a state of intense bliss. With every breath, I become more and more under his command. I savored his aroma.

“Very good, boy. Feel yourself more and more under my spell. Entranced by me. You want more than just my feet, don’t you, boy?”

More?

“You do want more, don’t you?”

My throat was dry. “Yes,” I whispered.

“Look up,” he said.

I did as he commanded.

He had unzipped his pants. His cock was hard.

“You know what to do,” he whispered.

I hesitated. This was wrong, a part of me said. I’m not gay. I don’t want to do this.

He seemed to know what I was thinking. “Look at my cock. Watch it. You find it fascinating. So big, so hard, so inviting. Focus on it. Concentrate on it. And as you do so, you find yourself drifting deeper. Deeper. Deeper into my spell.”

I was staring. I had never seen a man’s cock so closely before. It was about eight inches, circumcised, thick. I felt my resistance slowly fading, but that wasn’t important. It was important that I look at his cock and listen.

“Watch it. That’s it, keep watching. Feeling yourself drifting. Feel it draw you toward it. You are forgetting your misgivings. Forgetting. Forgetting. They are vanishing from your mind right now. You are drawn to my cock. You want to taste it now, taste its strength, worship its vigor. You are leaning closer, closer. You want to be closer.”

“Closer,” I whispered. His cock was the center of my universe right then. I moved closer. It was just a few inches from my face. I could smell its heavenly aroma.

“You want it, boy.”

“I want it,” I whispered.

“You need to obey me. You need to serve me. With all your heart. With all your soul.”

“Yes,” I said. I needed to obey him. I needed to serve him.

“You will do whater I tell you. You NEED to do whatever I tell you.”

His cock, so beautiful, so powerful, so hard . . . “Yes,” I whispered.

“Go ahead,” he whispered. “Suck me.”

I was as though I had been set free. My lips wrapped around him hungrily and I take him deep, my tongue wrapped around it. I want his cock so much. I can’t stop myself. This is what I need: to serve him, to suck him, to be his slave. Nothing else matters. I love the taste, the smell of him. I want to taste his hot cum. I want—

“What’s going on here?”

I stopped, startled by the female voice. It was the woman who had shared my table. She looked absolutely furious.

“I should think that was obvious,” Mysto said.

The woman looked flustered by his calm reply. “He was acting strange the second he came off that stage. You’ve done something to him!”

“Jennifer, if you’re smart, you’ll leave us and not try to interfere.”

“Interfere? You’re damn right I’ll interfere! I’ll have you arrested.”

“This is my final warning, Jennifer,” Mysto said.

“Oh? And this is mine.” She stepped forward and slapped him on the face.

Mysto stepped back. His deep eyes blazed with anger. “Bitch,” he whispered.

“You don’t know how much of a bitch I CAN be,” said Jennifer.

“Jennifer,” Mysto said, his voice filled with danger.

She didn’t notice the tone. She looked.

Snap.

Jennifer’s eyes fell shut. Her body went limp and she began to collapse.

I reached to break her fall, but Mysto stopped me. “Let the bitch fall,” he said. “She deserves it. Just watch and do nothing.”

I let her fall. I could not disobey.

She lay in a heap on the floor. Mysto used his foot to push her onto her back. “How do you feel, Jennifer?” he asked.

“Good,” she murmured.

“That’s nice, Jennifer. And you want to feel good. Better and better. Just listen to my voice and you’ll feel better and better. You are deeply under my spell. You will obey me. You want to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yessss,” she said.

“Very good. Now, Jennifer, I want you to go back a few minutes, to the time when you were on the stage as part of my act. Do you remember that?”

“Yes,” she said.

“What are you?”

“I am a hooker,” Jennifer mumbled.

“What was that? I didn’t hear you.":

“I am a hooker,” Jennifer said, louder this time.

“Good. It felt very good, to admit that. Very good. Whenever you think that, it will make you feel good. Because it’s true.”

“True,” said Jennifer. “I am a hooker.” She smiled at the thought.

“Very good. Very good. You love the idea. But you’re not just any hooker. You’re a cheap little slut aren’t you?”

“No, I—”

“You’re a cheap little slut. Admit it. It will feel good to get it off your chest.”

“I . . . I’m a cheap little slut,” Jennifer whispered.

“Say it again.”

“I’m a cheap little slut.” Her voice was much stronger.

“That’s very good. It felt great to say that, didn’t it?”

Jennifer nodded. “I’m a cheap little slut,” she said, then giggled slightly.

“Very good. Because you are a cheap slut whore. Nothing pleases you more than fucking men, and you are absolutely shameless about it. Understand?”

“Yes. Shameless.”

Something about all this bothered me, but I couldn’t say why. I had been told to watch and do nothing, and I could not disobey Mysto.

“What is your name, slut whore?” Mysto asked.

“Jennifer,” she whispered.

“That’s a pretty name. Much too pretty for a slut like you. You will forget it. You will feel so much happier once you forget it.”

“Forget it,” Jennifer mumbled.

“You have forgotten it, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And how do you feel?”

“Happy,” she whispered.

“What is your name?” Mysto asked.

“I don’t know,” said Jennifer, smiling. It didn’t matter to her in the slightest.

“Very good. But you should have a name.” Mysto thought for a moment. “Your name is Tammi, with an ‘i.’ Tammi Teetz. Your name has always been Tammi Teetz. You can’t remember any other name, so you know what I say is true. Now, say your name.”

“Tammi Teetz,” she said.

“And what are you?”

“A cheap slut. A whore.”

“Excellent. Now, tonight, when you leave this room, you will forget all about your life before you met me. You will forget you even came here. It’s unimportant. All you know, and all you need to know is that you are Tammi, the whore. Jennifer is gone forever. You are only interested in your next paying fuck; you aren’t smart enough to think about anything else. You are a cheap, stupid whore, and don’t care who knows it. Understand?”

“I understand,” Tammi said.

Mysto smiled. He snapped his fingers.

Tammi blinked. She looked disoriented for a few moments, then saw Mysto and me.

She smiled. “Hi, boys,” she said. “Want a little fun tonight?” Her hands began to unbutton her blouse.

Mysto was amused by the transformation. “I’ve already had plenty of fun.”

“I don’t think so,” Tammi cooed. “Take a look at what I can offer.” Her blouse was open, and she began undoing her bra.

“Actually,” said Mysto, “I was looking for someone named Jennifer. Have you seen her?”

“Nope,” said Tammi. She slipped off her bra. “Bet she doesn’t have tits like these, right? Give me five bucks and you can touch them.”

“Afraid I’m not interested.”

“You can touch my pussy, too. No extra charge.” She reached into the band of her slacks. “Getting wet already. Want to see?” She took out a wet finger. “How’s that look?”

“Actually,” said Mysto, “I was looking for Jennifer. Know her?”

“Never heard of her. But I bet she can’t give you a great blowjow. Not as good as me. Only twenty bucks.”

Mysto grinned. “Not interested.”

“What are you interested in? I can make sure you get it.”

Mysto nodded at me. “Him.”

She looked at me. “Oh, I see.” She held up her tits so he could see her better. “Sure about that? I can change your mind.”

“I’m sure,” said Mysto.

She began to button up, leaving off her bra. “Your loss,” she said as she headed for the door. “If I see that Jennifer, I’ll tell her you asked about her.”

Mysto waited until we were alone. “How’d that sound to you, boy? Did it bother you?”

I shrugged. I had been told to listen quietly, and I merely obeyed.

“Very good, boy. I am your master, understand?”

“Yes, sir. You are my master.”

“That’s right, boy. And if you ever forget that, or displease me in any way, I will send you out just like her, with no identity and no interest in being anything other than a cheap slut. Does that bother you?”

I shook my head. “I must do as you obey.”

“Good boy. And now, I want to fuck you. You want that. You want my cock in your virgin ass.”

I did. More than anything else. I was in love. “Yes master.” I began to undo my pants, glad I had decided to come to the show.

end