The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greek Girl’s Fun Part III

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

* * *

It had been a month since Anita had acquired the two British Blondes, as her personal slaves, through hypnosis. She had fooled them with alcohol and a promise to make them look fitter and younger, when in reality, she planned to put them under Mind Control.

She had them sign all their property to her. Karen had to quit her job as a model for the British London Model Agency. Karen’s mom’s and Karen’s bank accounts were all signed over to Anita, as sole owner. Their house in London had been sold off to a very wealthy playboy industrialist, who had turned it, to a multi-millionaire whorehouse industry.

As for Karen and Mrs McDonald (Karen’s look-alike mother), they no longer lived in England. They now live the rest of their lives, in Athens, capital of Greece. To earn more money for herself, Anita had met up with some rich Greeks that she knew and many paid to have sex with a green haired or purple haired woman. All the money went straight to Anita’s bank account and Karen and Mrs McDonald were nothing more now, than her pet slaves.

With the money she earned from whoring the two ex-Blonde Scottish women, she bought herself a house. It was a nice house, that faced the Mediterranean Sea and had many coastal lines and beach areas too.

But inside the mansion, Anita lived like a wealthy spoiled eccentric woman. She now had two maids. Both were dressed, like French maids. One maid had Green hair and the other maid, had Purple hair. Both women were ordered to learn and speak Greek, a language they once made fun of and looked down on. Now, they were speaking like Greek speaking foreigners (Xenos).

Anita asked Mrs McDonald, in Greek, to get her a cup of tea. The former proud Scottish woman, nodded her head in obedience and went straight away to get the tea. As for Karen, she was giving Anita foot massages, while her foot was rested on a footstool.

Karen’s new name now was Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom, although there seemed nothing wise, about her cleaning some one else’s feet and acting as someone else’s maid. Her mom’s name now was Hera, Greek Goddess of Hate and Vengeance.

After Hera and Athena served this Greek Goddess, she had a nap in her own armed chair, while Hera and Athena made her feel, as comfortable as possible, by sucking on her dirty toes. Anita enjoyed that, their tongues lapping and inhaling the scent and breath, of her Greek odour.

But after an hour, Anita woke up and her two pet-maid-slaves were still sucking on her toes. She looked down on them and smiled. She said to them and to herself, “My two prized bitches. You just want to make your mistress feel more comfortable, don’t you”. They didn’t listen and just kept on sucking away.

Apart from sucking and licking at her dirty feet, she made them wash her clothes and boy, they had way too many clothes to wash up. She also made them cook, since they now knew how to cook Greek food. Personally, both women hated the smell of the food they were cooking but then had to put up with its’ strong odour.

Whenever Anita walked in on them, she could see the disgust and weakened faces of her Scottish maids. “Nice smell, isn’t it”, chuckled Anita. Mrs McDonald was forced to smell and put up with the strong smell and yet, not die from it or faint. “Why don’t you smell what you are stirring, Hera”, suggested cruelly by Anita. “Yes mistress, I shall do that now”, answered and obeyed Hera now. Hera used the spoon to stir it and take a spoonful of it and lift the spoon higher and smell the stench she is cooking. “Hhmmm, lovely, isn’t it”, said Anita. Anita then said, “I want you to taste what you are smelling, slave”. Hera closed her eyes and then took it in her mouth. “Open your bloody British eyes”, roared Anita. Anita felt insulted that this woman hated some Greek food.

Mrs McDonald opened her eyes again and had to be aware of what she is taking in, in her mouth. She swallowed it, while it was still hot, and gulped it in her throat. She then wanted to cough but her mistresss said, “You better not cough that out. This is what we Greeks have to feed and eat on. I just can’t believe you people. We don’t eat junk like McDonalds”.

After hearing the name “McDonald”, it was now Karen and her mom who felt LOW and SHITTY. Anita also realized that that was their surname, but she meant the fast food joint. She then had a cruel look on her face and then laughed. She said, “Oh yes I forgot. That is your surname, isn’t it, named after some junk food corporation that is sending more and more kids in Britain to their early graves.”

Anita laughed. She then said, “You people conquer Cyprus from us, and this is how God pays you back.” Hera and Athena had to put up with all this abuse and hard language, from the very woman they despised. They really wished they could break free, and strangle her throat. She made them give up, not only their property and bank accounts and possessions, but also their freedom, their enjoyment of having sex with whom they wanted to do it with (not some fat ugly rich bastards, who were too rough and stunk too much).

Anita left them and they went back to cooking. Athena/Karen wished she could even say “Hi” to her mom and ask her, how she is coping with all this abuse and degrading things she is asked and made to do. Mrs McDonald felt likewise. Sometimes, Mrs McDonald had dreams, where she and Karen finally had their free wills again and ran away from their abusive Greek mistress. But it was always the same. The moon would chase after them and there, they would see the angry face of Diana, who was also their current Earthly Goddess, Anita the Tour Host.

After serving Anita dinner and late supper, Anita then told her two slaves, “This Friday night, I am going to have a party. It is going to be all women. Many of these women are good friends of mine.”

Anita then said, “You two are lucky that I dyed your hair colours, so that you are no longer Blondes. All these women had their husbands left them or their boyfriends stolen from them.”

Karen/Athena and Mrs McDonald/Hera had real fear in their eyes now. They were facing a mob of angry women, and this coming Friday night. Anita continued, “Women from America, or Russia, or the Ukraine, or Sweden or Finland, or Norway, or Iceland or Denmark”. Anita laughed evilly.

Anita then told them how many Greek women dreamed of dominating over Northern European women (British included), American women and Russian women. Anita went into detail, how all those attractive Blonde women would be used as human toilets, have their nipples be pierced with rings or even have their asses bitten at.

The very words and thoughts of what Anita was thinking, scared the living hell out of the two slave women. Anita then laughed. But this time, her laughter was far more haunting, like that of a sick crazy woman. Must be all those years of Blondes getting all the attention.

* * *

Friday Night

The party took place, inside the mansion. There were food on the table and drinks, lot of drinks, for the women attending the parties. All of them were Greek women, looking olive and Mediterranean and many were much taller than the green haired maid and the purple haired maid.

They served drinks and food all night. They were getting tired, doing this. The women were attractive and sexy, and some even look like those Bollywood actresses. But when it came to “talking to the maids”, they were ruthless and aggressive and even asked them if they were really Greeks or some inferior Xeno (foreigners) from Albania or Eastern Europe. But when Karen or her mom answered “Britain”, the Greek women would laugh. They never saw British women as capable of doing menial jobs or let alone learning to speak Greek and work as cheap maids, while the United Kingdom was the highest wage paying country on Earth.

But when the clock reached 11 o’ clock, Anita ordered her two maids to follow her to the toilet, as she had a major plan for them NOW and she had special entertainment for her Greek guests.

Once in the toilet, Anita really was being cruel. To the horrors of her two British slaves, she was taking off their HAIR DYE COLORING, returning their hairs back to their original color: Blonde.

After making them Blonde again, they were then asked to dress up in sexy lacy lingerie. They were really dreading what Anita was about to put them through. Anita put dog leashes on their necks and led them, by holding the leashes. She led them back to where the party was and to their horror, all the Greek women were staring at them, with anger and bitterness in their looks. Some of the Greek women spat at them, in anger and disgust.

Anita announced to her guests, “Tonight, we are going to have entertainment”. The women still booed and some even complained, “Thought we were getting male Greek strippers”. Anita said, “Not tonight. Tonight, we shall have a much better time.”

Karen and Mrs McDonald were now on that part of the mansion living room, where there were no furniture. “Stay on all fours”, ordered Anita. The daughter and mother faced each other, like two bitches facing each other, as if placed by their owners like that.

Later, Anita and some of her friends returned to where the two ladies were made to stay and Karen and Mrs McDonald could hear two dogs barking. Both the dogs Anita had brought over to them, were German Shepherds.

“These are trained dogs, my friends. After all those years of losing all your husbands and sons and boyfriends, to these Blonde Nordic Whores, now we shall let go of our kept angers.”, announced Anita.

Each German Shepherd was placed behind each Blonde. The dogs were trained for having sex with human prisoners, as those two dogs were brought over by a guest, who was a prison warden, since Greece has one of the highest human rights abuses in Europe.

Each dog was excited and started inserting its cock, inside each woman. Karen and Mrs McDonald looked really petrified and felt pained, as the dogs were not just fucking their Scottish asses roughly but also that animal sperms were flooding their anal sides.

The women stood all around and many were smoking. Some of the cigarette smokes went to Karen’s face and to her mom’s face. They couldn’t cough but their bodies were hurting them, because they were no longer capable of coughing anything wrong thrown against them.

The Greek women looked and started getting more excited. They started cheering and saying “Opa. Opa. Fuck these Blonde bitches. You steal Greek men and Greek dogs will teach you a lesson, stay up north”. Karen and her mom were getting more ass fucked, by the speed and excitement of these evil dogs. The dogs just smiled on their faces, getting used to having sex with male and female prisoners of war.

Afterwards, the dogs stopped fucking them and even then, they couldn’t lose consciousness, because they were not allowed to. They still yelped though. The Greek women never had such a great time before. Karen and her mom could now no longer bear to even face each other.

In the background, Anita was making fun of them and saying to her guests, “What did I tell you. Tonight you were all going to have a good time. And now, you can see for yourself. In fact, tonight I am having an auction.”

Karen and her mom were now scared. After the hell Mistress Anita put them through, she was now planning to sell them off.

* * *

Karen stood on top of the table. The envious Greek women were bidding on her naked body. The final bid was $1,000,000,000, from some politician’s wife. Karen knew that her life was going to get worse and worse. As for Mrs McDonald, she couldn’t bear it anymore. Her own flash and blood, auctioned off, to some evil woman.

She asked herself, “Why did this have to happen to us? What has my daughter done wrong?”

As far Anita was concerned, “Revenge is finally fulfilled”

THE END