The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 7;

Ariel Continued to toss and turn. Sleep evaded her, and her thoughts of pantyhose distracted her. She was strong willed, and stubborn when it came to what she wanted. But strangely enough she wasn’t so sure what she wanted anymore. On one hand, Ariel enjoyed her freedom and the joy of being a free spirit. But on the other hand, Ariel enjoyed things that felt nice and brought her pleasure. Right now she was not happy, she knew if she wore the pantyhose she would be happy. But she also knew that once she started she couldn’t stop, and if she didn’t wear it she wouldn’t stop wanting it. She just could not decide what to do.

Finally her body needing rest let her sleep. Waking to the alarm, she felt as though she hadn’t even closed her eyes. Sitting up and throwing her legs off the bed Ariel turned off the alarm and started to stretch. Starting to wake up, Ariel picked up her clothes from the night before and threw everything but her hose in the hamper. Putting on her robe, Ariel started for the kitchen for coffee, but stopped as she reached the door. Something seemed off, turning around and replaying everything she just did her eyes fell back on the pantyhose she set on the bed. That was it she realized, those were not her pantyhose. Staring at the bed, Ariel started to understand. Lavish pantyhose was everywhere, and there was no way she was going to avoid it. She was not going to be happy unless she put it on, and let it take her as it had so many others. She was miserable, and she knew in the back of her mind that she would remain miserable until she did finally embrace what was going to happen whether she wanted to or not. Walking back torwards the bed she sat down and held the pantyhose in her hands. It was sooo soft, sooo wonderful to the touch, why was she really fighting it? Because she didn’t want to be like everyone else? Honestly, that really didn’t make sense. Shaking her head, Ariel started bunching up the first leg, and worked it over her toes, and over her heel. Slowly and sensually she worked the pantyhose up to her knee, and then did the same with the other. Then alternating legs until she reached her sex she worked it up over her waist, and stretched it up as far as it would go, letting it finally rest just below her breasts. Finally laying back on her bed, she moaned as the pantyhose took on a life of its own, embracing her, and slowly pulling tighly to her skin, and bringing Ariel to the most extreme orgasm she had ever felt.

Coming back to reality Ariel put her robe back on and entered the living room. Sitting around the TV all her roomates were gabbing a hundred miles an hour and seemed to be in some form of panic. Asking what was going on, they turned to her and explained that there had been some form of outbreak in pantyhose town, and that Lavish pantyhose was talking about not releasing anymore of their pantyhose. They then proceeded to tell Ariel that they were so glad she had not worn it because if they can’t get it they don’t know what they will do. Panic took over Ariel’s face, and they must have noticed because they started yelling at her to take it off, before she completely changed like them. Fear took over, and Ariel was running for her room. Struggling with the waist band Ariel started pulling the pantyhose back off but before she could get to her sex she couldn’t seem to understand why she wanted to do it.

Soon her roomates were at the door, trying to bring Ariel back to reality. In a daze Ariel just stared at them smiling, happy to have her legs being gently massaged, and caressed by such a wonderful thing. Grabbing ahold of her, they held her down as they started pulling her pantyhose off her legs. Screaming at them in anger to stop Ariel was pissed. Everyone had tried so hard to get her to understand the joys she could experience and now they were taking it away from her. That was it, she thought she figured it out, they just wanted to make sure they had more pantyhose for themselves! As her roomates finished pulling the glorious pantyhose off her legs Ariel continued screaming at them, and even spat in their faces as they ran out of her room with the hose. Slamming the door behind them Ariel could hear the door being locked, and she realized she was trapped. Getting off the bed, Ariel ran to the window intending to jump out and go get more pantyhose, but after looking out the window at the 3 story drop she knew that was not an option. Testing the door to make sure it was locked, and throwing herself at it several times Ariel gave up. Laying back down on her bed, she started to cry, and wondered why everyone had turned on her.

Several hours later Ariel heard the door being unlocked, and one of her roomates came in. Ariel longingly looked at her hosed legs, wondering if she could knock her out and get the pantyhose off her legs that she so desperately needed. Deciding against it Ariel just lay there on her bed as the roomate explained that they had called into work for her, and that they had brought her some food. She also went on to explain that they were doing the same thing to each other in the other bedroom to try and break free themselves. Screaming out that she didn’t give a shit, the girl flinched. Ariel continued screaming at her about how they had no right to take her hose from her, and she wanted it back. Setting the food down, the girl backed away, and left the room. A few minutes later Ariel could hear someone else screaming in the next room about how she was wrong, she needed it back, and they needed to give it to her now! Ariel lay back on her bed, curled up in a fetal position, and tried to go to sleep.

Ariel snapped to attention and looked around the room. Completely confused she had no idea what woke her up, and why she was still naked in her bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed she heard it again, screams coming from the next room. It sounded like they were in extreme agony, and Ariel covered her ears to try and block it out. Slowly the screams died down, and changed to wimpering, in a clearer frame of mind then she had been in, Ariel understood what was happening in the next room. Still unable to completely focus on anything but a desire to wear pantyhose, Ariel ate the food she was brought, and tried to distract her thoughts to something else. Unable to do so, Ariel found that the more her mind worked about pantyhose the stronger the need was becoming. Soon Ariel started shaking, and wanted nothing more than to bust out of her room. Trying to figure out a solution Ariel got up and looked through her dresser and her small selection of pantyhose and scowled to herself when she rubbed her hand across the fabric. Unable to fight the need anymore Ariel pulled all the pantyhose she had out of the drawer and sat on the bed working a pair up her legs. Not feeling any better she worked a second and third pair up her legs, with the same effect. Finally exasperated Ariel lay back down and pulled two of the pairs back off, and as she rubbed her feet together under the blanket she wished for sleep to take her, which it finally did again.

Unsure how long she had slept, Ariel awoke feeling quite refreshed. Sitting up she realized she was still wearing her pantyhose, but could think very clearly about all the events the had occured. Peeling the pantyhose off her legs she started feeling even more like her true self, and got up to take a shower in her private bathroom. After a shower, Ariel did indeed feel alot better. There was still a nagging needing feeling in the back of her mind, but Ariel still felt quite content just wearing a pair of sweats, and tee-shirt. Once dressed, Ariel went to the door and knocked, and as someone walked torwards her door Ariel braced herself for what she would see when the door opened. Slowly the door opened and Paula stood there was a scared and questioning look on her face. Looking her over in a pair of shorts, and tee-shirt, Ariel told her she looked aweful, and Paula knodded in agreement. “I guess that is what a person looks like after a week without Lavish pantyhose” Paula said. Smiling Ariel hugged her, and said “Thanks”. Hugging back Paula shook slightly in Ariels arms but they both stood strong. Finally releasing their grips Ariel asked where the others were. Shaking her head Paula explained “When they locked me in the other bedroom, and I was fighting to put it back on they must have decided they couldn’t do it, because when I woke up this morning the door was unlocked and they were gone” Shaking her head Ariel asked how she was coping, and Paula just responded with a “I will survive”. Together they went to the kitchen, and over a light breakfast and coffee they tried to figure out what they should do now.

Deciding to play it safe, Ariel and Paula came to the conclusion that it would be best to stay in the dorm for a few more days. They had no idea what might be going on in the world right now, and a few more days without lavish pantyhose would only help them along with whatever was to come. Turning on the TV both Ariel and Paula gasped at what was happening. People were fighting in the streets to get more pantyhose, and it appeared there was a breach in the barrier around pantyhose town. The infection was spreading again not as fast as it was in pantyhose town, but it was gaining momentium, and users of Lavish pantyhose were the first to fall. Pulling out her laptop Ariel started researching more information about the current crissis and eventually found a place further to the north where people were working day and night to find a cure for this addiction. And reading on, both Ariel and Paula agreed that this was where they needed to go, to find refuge.

A few more hours on the net, and both Ariel and Paula were starting to feel the effects of Lavish pantyhose running through their systems still. Staring at the pictures of people fighting in the streets, and the photos of the completely converted on the TV and net were starting to have their toll on them. Deciding it was time to turn things off Ariel and Paula decided to crash for the night. Asking Paula of she was ok, Ariel noticed that she seemed to be acting strangely. Knodding her head was the only response Ariel got as Paula walked towards her room. Wondering if it would be wise that they slept apart Ariel asked Paula if she wanted to crash in her room, but Paula insisted she would be ok in her own room, and with that she was gone. Turning everything off, Ariel followed suit, and soon she was laying in her bed, tossing and turning wondering if they were really going to be ok.

Ariel was the first to wake, and aside from feeling a bit groggy she felt pretty damn good. Knocking on Paula’s door as she went to the kitchen, she informed her that she was going to be making coffee. As the coffee perked, Ariel heard Paula leave her room and start towards the kitchen. Turning in her chair she looked Paula over as she approached. Smiling Paula grabbed a cup and headed torwards the coffee maker exclaiming about how much she needed it because she didn’t sleep much the night before. Noticing her behavior seemed to be slightly off Ariel asked her if she was ok. Still smiling Paula said yeah, and that she felt alot better today than yesterday. Shrugging it off Ariel got herself a cup as well and they sat there trying to devise a plan to escape the city. Several times during the conversation Paula seemed to space out, and Ariel started getting concerned again. Finally Ariel couldn’t take it anymore and outright asked Paula “You are wearing it again aren’t you?”

Paula just sat there staring at her cup of coffee. Ariel braced herself to get up, when Paula looked up at her. “Yes, I am wearing pantyhose, and it feels so good even if it isnt Lavish brand.” Turning in her chair, Paula pulled off one of her socks, and then the other wiggling her toes in plain sight of Ariel, causing a longing in Ariel that she did not want to feel. Paula swung her feet up on the kitchen table asking Ariel if she wanted to inspect for herself. Sighing with relief Ariel dropped her guard and told Paula she was sorry. Hearing none of it Paula explained she was having her doubts about her also. Smiling they both relaxed again and finished their coffee.

After coffee Ariel showered, and followed Paula’s lead selecting the nicest pair of cheap pantyhose she owned to wear. Slipping on a skirt, and tank top she joined Paula in the living room where they continued to follow the events involving the pantyhose problem. After a few hours a commercial came on about a new blend by Lavish that promised to solve all the worlds pantyhose problem. Never more would anyone have to worry about buying more and more pantyhose, this was the solution to the addiction. Staring at the screen almost in wonder both Paula and Ariel cood as they watched the models walking across the TV screen, and only half heard the announcer describing the product. Almost in a daze Paula spoke up “I need to try a pair of them!” agreeing with her Ariel replied “Yes, they look sooooo wonderful”. As the commercial ended Ariel realized that she was standing up and was carrying her purse as she walked towards the door. Stopping in her tracks she shook her head trying to figure out what had just happened. Then it hit her, they were using subliminal messaging in their ads. Still trying to understand why she had broken loose of its spell she came to the conclusion it must have been that she was not wearing their brand of hose right now. Looking at Paula, she also looked confused, and quickly Ariel turned off the TV set.