The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 9;

Ariel and Paula spent the next couple of days planning their next move. Things were finally getting back to normal for Ariel and she spent less and less time thinking about pantyhose. Paula on the other hand Ariel was worried about. Since they had emerged from their rooms Ariel had only seen Paula without a pair of pantyhose on once, and that was the day she had let her out of her room. Countless times Ariel had caught Paula staring off into space while she rubbed her feet together, almost trance like. As the day approached to make their move they began to pack enough belongings for the trip, Ariel finished and slid on a pair of pantyhose under her jeans, and a pair of heels to make it look like she was indeed like the others. Carrying her bag out to the table, she knocked on Paula’s door and asked if she was ready. Hearing a low moan coming from inside Ariel stopped in her tracks and waited to see if she heard correctly. Silence filled the air, and Ariel knocked again telling her to hurry up. “I will be out in a minute” Paula replied, and Ariel went on to the kitchen. A few minutes later Paula came out also in jeans and heels, and holding another pair of pantyhose in one hand as well as her bag in the other. Asking her what the other pair of hose was for Paula just smiled and replied with “Just in case one of us gets a run, when someone is wearing Lavish pantyhose depression and saddness kick in once a pair gets a run and does not go away until the user changes into a new perfect pair” Paula almost cooed as she finished her statement, and Ariel cringed from the amount of wanting in Paula’s voice. “Are you sure you are ready for this?” asked Ariel, and with a completely unfaultering smile Paula replied with “Never more ready!”

Once out of their dorm room, the two of them walked calmly through campus to the parking lot. Feeling as though all eyes were on her Ariel looked around and had all she could do not to panic. Paula on the other hand remained smiling, greeting everyone as they passed, complimenting their outfits, and head held high. Slowing her pace, Ariel let Paula walk just ahead of her so she could scope things out a bit better without being noticed as much. Everywhere she turned, everyone was in pantyhose, there were no bare legs in sight, in fact it appeared that her and Paula were the only ones even wearing pants. For as far as she could see everyone was in shorts, or a skirt. Making herself more nervous with this revolation, she picked up her pace slightly but began to slow down again when she noticed that everyone that passed Paula seemed to give her a knowing smile, like there was some sort of private joke that Ariel was not a part of. Shaking it off as paranoia Ariel picked up her pace again and before long they arrived at the parking lot, where they got into Ariel’s car and drove off.

Sitting in silence Ariel recounted the events that had taken place to that point. Unable to suppress her questions any longer Ariel asked “What was all that about? I saw all the strange smiles, the greetings, and all the conversations across the college. What is it you are not telling me Paula?” Paula just smiled and very casually looked over at Ariel repling with “You forget how much longer I enjoyed the pleaure of Lavish pantyhose than you did, I know what it takes to fit in, and what you have to do to pass suspicion. Besides, seeing all those beautiful legs out there, what reason is there not to vocalize what I am thinking?” Ariel just shook her head, Paula’s behavior was becoming more and more eratic and Ariel was really starting to wonder what was going on with her. After a while longer in silence Paula piped back up and suggested that at some point they might want to stop and change. Thinking about it, Ariel had to agree. Afterall they wanted to fit in, not stand out.

Stopping at a gas station a few hours out from the college Ariel grabbed her bag and headed into the restroom while Paula filled the gas tank. After changing she paid for the gas and waited in the car while Paula changed. As Paula started walking back towards the car Ariel stared longingly at Paula’s legs as the sun glissened off her hose. Once back in the car Ariel asked her what brand they were, because they were so beautiful and once everything was over she would love to try a pair. Paula giggled, and told her she wasn’t sure the brand name, but the spare pair she brought was the same, and Ariel was welcome to them. Still staring at her legs, Ariel wanted to go back into the bathroom and put the other pair on so bad, but knowing they had such a long drive, and not wanting to be out like this any longer than she had to be Ariel put the car in gear, and told Paula “Later” as they sped off.

A short time later they came across a checkpoint. Confused Ariel sat in line and watched as the police officers stopped each car and then waved them on a few moments later. “I wonder what this is all about now?” Ariel asked outloud, as they approached the police. Walking over with a smile on his face, the police officer stuck his head in Ariel’s window and looked around, mainly focusing on the two womens legs. “Is there a problem officer” asked Paula with a huge smile on her face, as she slid one of her beautiful hosed legs up and down across her other leg. Staring at her licking his lips, he responded with “Nope, no problem, go ahead and move on”. Ariel put the car back in gear and pulled off. Looking in her rear view mirror she could see the cop staring after them, and Ariel started getting nervous.

A few minutes later, they came to another check point that had a tent set up on each side of the road. Extremely nervous, Ariel looked around and couldn’t find any way to avoid it. Calmly sitting in the passenger seat Paula rubbed her legs together and told Ariel to relax, and that things would be fine soon, and they would be back on their way. All worked up, Ariel asked how she could be so calm, and Paula just smiled and said “I just know.” Looking down at Ariels legs, Paula pointed out that she had a run in her hose, Ariel’s face turned pure white, and Paula couldn’t help but start laughing. Relax she said, “this just gives us a reason for you acting so strange. Remember I told you about how it feels when you get a run in your Lavish pantyhose? Now you fit the part, nervous, upset, worried, everything will be fine” Still unsure, and extremely nervous Ariel sat back and waited as the line slowly moved forward.

“Good afternoon, how are we doing today?” asked the officer as they arrived at the checkpoint. Smiling both Ariel and Paula responded with fine almost in unison. “We are sorry for the delay in your travels today, but we wanted to take this oportunity to give you a free sample of Lavish’s new pantyhose called bliss, and the opportunity to try it on in one of our tents.” Ariel squirmed slightly in her seat, drawing the attention of the officer to her and her legs. Handing two packages through the window, the officer still staring at Ariel’s legs said “It looks like you could really use a new pair, would you like to change now?” Nervously Ariel shook her head no, and explained that they intended to stop at a motel just up the road, and she could change there. Holding out one of the pairs with his other hand out of its package so they could see it he asked if they were sure, and Ariel looked away at Paula who was licking her lips trying to control herself as her legs figited against each other. “It would only take a minute, and the name says it all, it is true bliss” said the officer as he let the fabric fall against Ariel’s bare arm and she shuttered with excitement. “You know,” said Paula, “It really couldn’t hurt just to take a few minutes..” Ariel began to knod her head yes, loosing herself in the beautiful fabric that still touched her arm. The officer opened the door still keeping the fabric resting against Ariels skin and falling further and further under its spell Ariel started to get out of the car. Once out of the car the officer dropped the pantyhose into Ariel’s hands and she smiled thanking the officer. Slowly she was led to one of the tents by another officer and once inside he stood in front of the door. The other officer standing next to the car smiled at Paula and thanked her for the phone call informing them that they were on their way, and for all the intel about the place that was trying to bring an end to Lavish. Returning the smile, Paula got out of the car, and headed for the other tent to change out of the Lavish pantyhose she was wearing, and into the new pair of bliss.

Once inside the tent, Ariel wasted no time stripping out of her skirt, hose, and panties. Nagging in the back of her mind was a warning, something telling her to stop, that things were not as they appeared, and that she was making a mistake. Staring at the pantyhose she could see visions of bliss, and happiness. What was she fighting for? why was there a nagging in the back of her mind? Why shouldn’t she just....... Oh god it felt so good just sliding the bliss over her foot, rubbing her foot she wanted to pull it higher. But what was it she was supposed to remember? Everything was so cloudy, she couldn’t think straight. Wow, it felt even better when she slid the other foot into it and rubbed her feet together. Ariel had to have more, and she began sliding it up her legs getting more and more excited as she went. Finally she hit her sex, and it was like an explosion of sensations going through her body. Working it up over her hips, she let go of the waist band and fell back on the chair provided, and moaned in extacy as the hose pulsed and drew tight to her skin. Finally crying out as she orgasmed, she lay there sprawed out on the chair smiling as she was rewarded for her obedience. Eventually she stood up, and unsure of herself she reached for the waist band of her new hose. Panic set in as Ariel found no seam, no ending mark in the hose, she was trapped, struggling harder and harder to get the pantyhose off Ariel’s mind cleared enough for her to realize what she had done. Then her struggles became more and more rubbing than pulling, and before long Ariel’s hand found her new hosed sex and began to tend to her building need within. Building to another climax, she released again, and as she calmed down she stood up, put on her skirt and shoes and left the tent. Passing by the officer, she went back to her car to wait for Paula, and once she got in the car Ariel turned around to go back to the college. There was much so work to be done, but in such a state of bliss, they were both happy to help.