The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 12;

Hours passed, Christine continued stroking her member. She was failing, she knew it, but it felt so good. While she played with it, and stroked it she tried to concentrate on the notes she had found, and to study the samples she had from the pantyhose. Her mind was trying to get foggy, she kept seeing glorious visions of people everywhere all laying on top of each other worshiping the pantyhose, and it made her happy, so happy she found it harder to consentrate on what she was doing. Finally she started grabbing chemicals off the shelves mixing them together looking for a combination that would effect the secretions from the parasite trying to consume her. Finally after what seemed like an eternity she found what she thought she needed, and celebrated by stroking her member to another blissful climax.

Needing some time to figure out a game plan Christine decided to watch some TV. Maybe this way she could see more of what was currently going on in the world. Maybe they had already found a cure and things were starting to get back into control. Clicking the button on the remote, Christine instantly wished she hadn’t. Chaos, that was the word for it, nothing but chaos had taken over. What had happened in pantyhose town, was spreading all over the globe. Governments had fallen, all the leaders of the world had been converted, and everywhere the reporters went Lavish pantyhose had already conqoured. She watched in horror as several of the reporters (all of which were already wearing Lavish pantyhose) were pulled down and quickly converted to full nylon slaves (that was the phrase they were now using) and others were willingly giving themselves to the pantyhose, eagerly trying to become. Christine felt a gentle pulsing in her sex, and her body shivered with delight. Unhappily she started stroking her member again gently to help contain her own need. Coming to a climax again a tear rolled down Christine’s cheek. She was like the others, the hose on her legs and slowly growing inside her, owned her. She felt like she was being taunted, and teased, like it knew she was under it’s control with no escape, but it was playing with her like a cat teases a mouse.

Christine gathered herself together, hours had passed since she had turned off the TV and her member no longer seemed to retract, it stayed hard causing her need to stay so strong that she couldn’t think completely straight. To make matters worse, she could now feel it inside her, growing, and exploring, trying to find a way to take complete control. Grabbing the vile of serum she had created Christine wondered where she would find someone to test it on. Her mind had gotten so cloudy that she didn’t even think about using it on herself. Walking out the door, she looked for someone to use it on, which didn’t take long for it seemed that the pantyhose was spreading faster and faster now. Coming up behind the first person she found Christine triedd to focus on the job at hand, but as she looked down at the mans beautiful hosed legs she found her need took over and she drove her member up his ass as hard as she could. Thrusting harder and harder, Christine pumped load after load into the man in front of her, and he eagerly spread his legs to help her. Completely out of control Christine started screaming out “NEED” and the man replied with the same. Finally he pulled away and Christine went back to stroking her own member. Watching as his stomach started to swell Christine’s eyes got larger as the suntan colored goo started pouring from the mans ass, down his legs on to the ground. Turning around, he screamed out “NEED” and started running towards Christine. Christine looked down and saw the vile she had carried with her on the ground broken with the solution all over the ground. Screaming out “NO” she turned to run, but it was too late the guy was already on top of her pushing her to the ground, and driving his own member inside her. Too far gone to fight Christine just spread her legs and screamed out in extacy as they both climaxed again and again. Once he finally got up Christine watched her own womb swell, and the same suntan colored goo fall from her sex down her legs.

Getting up and turning away the man she attacked ran off screaming about his need. Laying there on the ground Christine tried to focus, but something so wonderful was happening to her. Millions of tiny little fingers were touching her legs, chest and arms. It was glorious, and wonderful, Christine just couldn’t get enough. This was the bliss promised, Christine now understood, and wanted nothing else. She was done fighting, there was no need. Something that felt this good could not be wrong, yes, she would serve, for pantyhose was bliss.

Christine slowly got to her feet smiling. She rubbed her new body, and explored every inch of it cooing at it rewarded her acceptance. Then something started to happen, Christine started to shudder and she felt a need building inside herself that she had never felt before. Stroking her member wasn’t enough, thrusting her other hand into her sex Christine tried to satisfy her need, but it was beyond her reach. Starting to whimper, she struggled harder and harder but just couldn’t fill the need. “NEED” Christine screamed at the top of her lungs as she stepped forward looking for someone else to help her. Then the pain hit, Christine doubled over and fell to the ground. Her foot was throbbing, and felt like it was on fire. Still stroking on her member, Christine felt the fire going up her leg and into her sex. Suddenly everything hurt, Christine could only lay there and whimper as it felt like she was burning up. Finally screaming out in agony, Christine passed out.

Waking up, Christine felt like she had been on an all night bender, and she had been having sex all night. Sitting up she looked around to find herself laying in the middle of a yard naked covered in some form of strange gooy mess. Trying to put the pieces together took a while, but when it hit her Christine stood up and looked over her body. Her pantyhose was gone, all that was left was some form of strange brownish goo. Turning back around towards the lab Christine took one step and grimiced in pain. Looking at the bottom of her foot she found pieces of glass stuck in there. Pulling out the glass, Christine limped back to the lab, and locked the door behind her. Showering never felt so good! Christine spent well over an hour cleaning herself off and examining herself. Once satisfied, and her skin almost glowed red from the hot water, Christine got out and threw on a robe someone had left behind. Sitting down on the couch, Christine fell asleep almost instantly and for the first time in a couple days her dreams had nothing to do with pantyhose.

After a long sleep, Christine woke refreshed. She gathered her wits and sat down in the lab chair to update her journal, as well as reveiw the events of the last day. Hours later Christine had finished updating everything, and all her research pointed to her serum being successful. The only difference was it had to be introduced through the blood, and not on the skin, or orally. Knowing that this was just the beginning, and that there was a long way to go before her discovery could be considered successful in beating this Christine started planning the first steps of the rebellion.

Christine knew she could not pass for one of them, without actually being one of them, and that thought scared the shit out of her. She had been converted without even wearing Lavish pantyhose, so she had no idea how contact with the pantyhose would affect her, or even if her cure would work with the actual pantyhose. That meant Christine had two options. Number one, she sneak out and try to catch someone to try the cure on, or number two, she put a pair of the pantyhose on herself and try out the cure. Not sure if she was willing to take the chance of becoming enslaved again, and not sure she would be able to fight it again, Christine decided on choice number one.

Filling a syringe with her solution Christine got dressed, and snuck out of her hideaway. Carefully staying hidden she slowly krept around the nieghborhood looking for someone to use it on. Finally she came upon a small group that was going at it in a yard, all of them concerned about their need, trying to find a way to fill it. Christine got as close to the group as she could, and cursed herself for not bringing more solution with her. Watching them going at it, Christine licked her lip, and deep inside she yurned to join them. Watching one of the females fall backwards onto the ground as her womb started to rise Christine seized the opportunity and lounged forward. Quickly sticking her with the needle, she shot the fluid into her and darted back for cover. Behind her Christine heard in unison the word “NEED”, and it almost froze her in her tracks. Turning to look as she went around a bush, she found herself being persued by the rest of the group. Paniced and scared Christine tried to run faster but fell to the ground. Almost instantly she was captured, and she waited for the assault. Suprisingly they did not attack her, but instead surrounded her whimpering and whining the word need as they stroked themselves trying to get what they needed. Getting up Christine looked at each person wondering how far gone each of them was. “Need!” said one of them, and the other quickly repeated the same word. Christine finally spoke, “Are you asking for my help?” Responding with the word need, was all she heard, but all of them began shaking their heads yes. Looking back at the woman she had injected with the cure, Christine watched her twitching and finally come to a rest, passing out from the pain. Looking back at the others, Christine told them if they let her leave, she would be back in a few minutes with a possible cure to help them. Once again they knodded, chanting the word need as they tried to pleasure themselves, but slowly stepping aside to let her through. Promising to return Christine started back towards her lab, and filled up several syringes with the cure for the others. Opening the door to the lab, and walking out Christine found herself assaulted by a woman who was covered from neck to toes in pantyhose. Thrusting at Christine trying to drive its member home Christine struggled to break free. Grabbing at Christines pants the woman pulled and her prize was revealed. Christine shreiked as the woman pulled her in and drove her member home. Deep into Christine she thrust, and instantly the fight was gone from Christine. Spreading her legs wider to help the woman Christine thrust with her squealing with joy as the woman began pumping the brown goo into her. Finshed the woman stood, and Christine quickly stood also. Now reversing roles Christine jumped onto the woman member trying to get more. Eager to help the woman continued thrusting again and again into Christine as they both moaned and screamed out. Pulling out of Christine the woman stood there as Christine started working her own sex spreading the brown goo down her legs and across her waist. Slowly Christines new member started rising and Christine started stroking that as well. Quickly outgrowing her ability to satisfy herself Christine attacked the woman who had stood there watching as Christine changed, and they both went at it like wild animals each of them watching their wombs rise and fall as more brown goo covered the ground. Rolling around on the ground as the goo slowly became a part of them, their hose spread up to their necks encasing them completely. Still unable to stop Christine continued to pound the other womans sex with her member trying to fill the unrelenting need building inside herself. Suddenly Christine’s mind snapped, getting up and standing in the puddle of suntan goo Christine smiled. The woman still watching, as she stroked her member and fingered her sex whimpered at Christine one word “need” . Christine just turned and started walking, pulling the rest of her clothes off as she walked.