The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Journal entry 5;

For almost an hour I helped Glenda accept her new existance. Finally she started gaining some control, and I could still see some anger in her eyes. When she finally could stand, she hesitated when her hands reached for the waist band of the hose. Smiling at her I told her it was ok, she could leave it on. Still in a form of daze, Glenda smiled and I watched her hose ripple showing me that she was thinking about it, and the hose was rewarding her. I spoke up again telling her that she was already wearing it, what harm could wearing it for the rest of the day cause. I could see that she was thinking about that as well, and she started to rub one foot across the other. Seeing this as a good opportunity to step in, I gently rubbed her leg as well with my foot and that caused her to start moaning again. Reaching to pull her skirt back down she smiled even broader and agreed with me. Slipping her shoes back on, she gazed at her own legs “I never thought that pantyhose would make my legs looks so good!” Agreeing with her, we hugged, and I offered her a couple pairs to take with her. Shaking her head as if to clear it, she said “No, this is a one time thing! You got your wish, I tried it, I am still wearing it, but after today, no more, and you promised not to push it ever again. Smiling at her I knodded a yes, but I already knew the damage was done, she was hooked!

After Glenda left, I headed to research and development to tell them my idea. The idea went over very well, and as a matter of fact the idea was already set into motion. Picking up a pair of pantyhose in a beautiful suntan shade the scientist explained that those were the first prototypes. Staring at them greedily I wanted to feel them on my legs. But the scientist put them back down and my face dropped from disappointment. Seeing my reaction he explained that they still had a bug to work out of them. Seeing my face turn into a questioning look, he continued. “You see here (moving his lab coat so I could see his leg), This is our biggest seller.” Staring at his pantyhosed leg I wanted to touch it, but cotrolled the urge. “It is our normal blend, and is highly addictive as you know all to well. However the new prototype is a new blend, same desired effect, but none of our test subjects have been able to remove it. Whatever the change is, prolonged contact with it causes bonding to the skin. Even cutting it, or ripping it has been unsuccessful. Because before you can remove that damaged part it has regenerated and still remains on the wearer. But the worst part is, after a day or two of usage, it has bonded so well to the skin, that it becomes a part of the wearers skin, and cannot be cut off, or ripped.” Throught this conversation I felt myself being drawn to it, I wanted it, imagine never being without it, or even better becoming one with my pantyhose. Explaining to the scientist that I understood, I also asked if the was any other side effects. Looking at me with a shocked look, that isn’t bad enough he asked? Smiling I said “No, in fact it sounds pretty amazing to me!” Shaking his head, the scientist turned back to his work, and I longingly stared into the box he had set the new wonderful pair of pantyhose.

For the rest of the day, I worked through all the added work that had piled up in the short time I had dealt with Glenda, and time I had spent daydreaming in the lab. Deciding to check in on Glenda I poked my head into her office to find her Staring off into space while softly rubbing her own leg with a hand. Speaking up I asked her if there was anything I could help her with. Jumping from me spooking her she replied no she was fine. Smiling at her I asked if she was still mad at me. “No,” she explained “It has been a very pleasurable experience, but I just wish you had followed through with your end of the deal. After all I was going to hold up my end, I just wanted to see proof I could get back out once I felt it. Now after everything has happened I don’t want to take it off, so I can’t help but wonder how far down the rabbit hole I have already fallen?” Explaining that I understood, I asked if she would like to get together for dinner and talk more. Shaking her head no, she explained that she needed to go home after work, and take the pantyhose off. She also explained that she meant what she said when she said she was a very stubborn person. And when everything was said and done she wanted to continue her work here as always bare legged. I said ok, and maybe we could get together another night. Smiling weakly at me she said ok, and I ducked back out of her office knowing she would return back to work tomorrow in pantyhose.

I finished up the day early, and had all I could do to resist going back by research and development to find a way to get a pair of the new prototype. So rather than sit there and dwell on it, I cut out early. Walking out to my car, I saw Glenda come out the door as well. “Playing hookie like me?” I asked playfully, shaking her head no she got into her car and quickly fired it up and pulling out of the parking lot. Suprised by her actions I hopped in my car and followed replaying the entire scene in my head. Then it hit me, she took off her pantyhose, she had been bare legged as she walked out to her car. Understanding what was happening I reached into my purse to make sure I still had a couple extra pairs. Reassured when I felt them, I continued to follow her to her house. Arriving behind her I got out as she did and asked her if she was ok, knodding yes, she started towards her house. Knowing what she was going through I followed her, and she let me in.

Closing the door behind me, she said “I thought I was ok, I pulled off the pantyhose and felt fine. But soon I felt a need, oh god, such a need like I have never felt before. I understand now why no one stops, you need it to badly. I left early to get away from it, how can you work with pantyhose not wearing it, when your body wants it so badly.” Looking at me she had a longing in her eyes. Looking at her hands shaking, I asked her if she needed a pair. “More than anything I have ever needed before!” she yelled out. Pulling out a package of hose I held it out to her, and shaking even worse she started to step back. It’s ok, I explained, you are becoming pantyhose, and you need to obey. A tear slid down the side of Glenda’s cheek as she snatched the package from my hand and ripped it open. Sitting down she rolled up the first leg, slid it over her foot, and the same with the other foot. Slowly she worked it up her legs and as she dropped the waist band she cood and started rubbing herself again. Working herself into a frenzy I softly spoke to her about her new life. Breathing heavier and heavier she worked the hose harder and harder trying to push it up inside her. Finally she started screaming out “YES, I AM PANTYHOSE, AND I WILL OBEY!".

Smiling from ear to ear, rejoicing in my victory I joined her. We spent what seemed like hours worshiping each others pantyhose, and our own as well. Finally satisfied we separated, and gained our composure. Still smiling Glenda got up and dropped her skirt saying she was going to change and get more comfortable. Sitting down in her kitchen I looked around waiting for her to return, and when she did she was dressed in a pair of shorts, tanktop, and of course her pantyhose. Joining me at the table, she reached across and held my hand thanking me for the wonderful gift, and for opening her eyes. We then talked for a little while, and she asked me if I wanted to stick around for the night because she wanted to introduce pantyhose to her husband, and give him the same wonderful gift. Smiling I told her sure, but I did need to go home and get some things for work the next day. Riding along with me, we schemed and plotted against her husband, working out the most perfect plan to bring him into fold as well. Laughing and joking we knew he wouldn’t know what hit him.

Arriving home I gathered a few things, introduced Glenda to my mother, and she welcomed her to the family. Happily Glenda hugged her, and said she should be the one thanking us for opening her eyes. After a few minutes of gabbing and a couple cups of coffee we left and headed back to Glenda’s to set our little trap.

Once we got back, I helped Glenda with dinner, and getting things ready for dinner. Shortly after 7 we heard a car pull up, and the front door open. Smiling at each other we waited for Dan to come to the kitchen. Within a minute he poked his head around the corner and joined us. After a short introduction we began chatting like long lost friends. Finally Glenda gave me a devious smile and stood up to tend to dinner and you could see Dan’s mouth drop to the floor. “What are you wearing?” he studdered, Glenda turned back around smiling and said “Pantyhose, why don’t you like how sexy my legs look in them?” Having all he could do not to start drooling Dan just knodded staring at her legs. “I am not complaining” he said “I just thought I would never see the day you wore a pair.” Still smiling Glenda replied with “Well I guess pantyhose town just had a positive influence on me, and my new friend here opened my eyes to its wonder.” Watching Glenda I could see her hose start to quiver, and she almost cood out the last couple words. Still trying to figure out what was going on Dan just looked at the 2 of us with wanting eyes. Is this why you called me and had me come out here Dan asked. “Yes, dear” Glenda responded “And to give you the opportunity to experience something you always wanted, with an added perk.” Raising an eyebrow Dan looked confused, so Glenda continued “I called you out here tonight because I want you sooooo bad, and I am going to give you my friend as well!” Disbelief crossed Dan’s face and he asked the catch. Well Glenda continued “You can have me right now, I am more than ready. But if you want my friend too I want you to put this on before.” as she held out a pair of pantyhose in front of her. Completely confused Dan just sat there, and I watched as Glenda slowly walked towards him. Once she got to him she dangled the pantyhose across is arm, and up across his face while she used one of her feet to lift a pant legs and rub his skin. Seeing this as my cue I stretched out my leg as well and started rubbing his other leg. Slowly a buldge started forming in his pants as his dick got harder and harder. Looking at Glenda we smiled at each other knowing his fate has already been sealed.

Slowly Glenda starts stripping him down, I sit back and watch. Lost in a daze Dan just sits there allowing her to pull off his clothes. As she finishes I get up and start working the first leg of his new life onto his foot. Slowly I work the other foot into the hose and work it up to his knees. Pulling him up Glenda keeps him occupied while I continue to pull the hose up further and further until finally I let go of the waist band and let the pantyhose finish the job on its own. Slowly pulsing and drawing itself tight up dan’s legs I watch with wide eyes as it slowly changes form to wrap around his member and embrace it lovingly. Falling back into the chair Dan starts moaning rubbing his legs and stroking his member trying to bring himself to a climax. Becoming more and more arroused myself I sit back and allow my own hand to wander to my sex while Glenda sits down on Dan’s lap working his shrouded member into her pantyhosed sex. Finally after what seemed like an eternity all 3 of us climax at the same time and slowly we all begin to calm down. Still lost in a stupor of pantyhose bliss Dan sits in his chair with a stupid smile on his face. Beginning to explain things to him he knods blankly at me. Finally finished I tell him that he belongs to the pantyhose now, that he is pantyhose, and he must obey. It is that point that Dan starts to panic, trys to stand and remove his hose. Embracing her husband Glenda trys to calm him, telling him it is ok. Trying to push her away she holds tight, and I start rubbing his hosed legs with my foot. Slowly the fight leaves him, and he falls back into the chair. Slowly straddling her husband Glenda slowly lowers her hosed sex back over his member and slowly starts working him up and down, up and down reciting over and over “I am pantyhose, I will obey. I am pantyhose, I will obey”. Still watching I see Dan’s lips start moving, quietly repeating everything his wife is saying. Finally as he reaches his next climax he yells out in tears “I AM PANTYHOSE, AND I WILL OBEY.”