The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 4

Jenny had been glued to her TV all evening watching the events unfold in pantyhose town. Then she watched the public address when it came on as well. Being a well versed wearer of all the fine brands of pantyhose she wondered why she had never tried the Lavish brand. Looking down at her own legs after the spokes person for Lavish walked off the platform, Jenny decided that her own legs did not look as good as the woman’s did on TV. Grabbing her coat she ran off to the market trying to get a pair, after all how could so many people be wrong, and why shouldn’t her legs look that good. Scanning the shelves, there was nothing left, and Jenny started to pout knowing she would have to wait. Heading back towards home, she happened to be passing her friend Denise’s house and saw her standing by her window slowly rubbing a hand down her own hosed leg. Breaking to a stop, Jenny quickly turned into her driveway and cut off the motor. Jenny remembered that Denise worked at Lavish pantyhose and therefore she knew that she must have her own private stash somewhere. Knocking on Denise’s door, Jenny looked a bit confused when Denise ushered her in quickly, looking around and locking the door back up. Looking at Denise Jenny asked her if it was really that bad. Shaking her head yes, Denise told her about everything that had happened earlier, and how she barely escaped.

When she finished her story, Jenny shook her head trying to decide if she really believed everything she was told. Deciding to play it cool she told her she believed her, so she could press on and try to get a pair of Lavish hose for herself. Besides, who ever heard of such a thing, addicted to pantyhose? She could understand a want to wear it, but an addiction to it, making the wearer depend on it, and not be able to go with out it. That entire part of the story just sounded far fetched to her, and the people in pantyhose town? It had to be some sort of virus, or flu making these people act this way.

Finally getting around to it Jenny asked if Denise had any of the Lavish pantyhose she could get from her. Looking her over Denise scowled and replied with “You don’t believe me do you? Because if you did, you would not have asked me for that. I can tell you are not wearing Lavish pantyhose, and if you had worn it before tonight, you would be wearing it right now.” Staring in disbelief, Jenny could not understand how Denise could have known what brand pantyhose she was wearing right now, let alone that she had not worn that brand before. Confused, Jenny fessed up and admitted that Denise was right, but she really wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Denise shook her head, and explained to Jenny that she really didn’t want to do that, and if she did, her life would change forever. Still being stubborn Jenny refused to back down, telling Denise that if she didn’t give her a pair, she would just continue to search for a pair else where. Denise just shook her head, and turned away from Jenny walking into her bedroom.

Returning a minute later Denise held up 2 pair of pantyhose. “This pair here, is what you buy in the stores. It is completely addictive, and once you wear it you will spend the rest of your life doing whatever it takes to make sure you have more if they run. You will never wear another brand, and if something goes wrong with the pantyhose town fence and you get touched by one of the converted you will share their fate of a complete body stocking fused to your skin, and a never ending need that you cannot seem to fill.” Denise then went on before Jenny could say anything “This other pair, is a completely experimental pair that will heal itself if any damage ever occurs to it. However, it will fuse to your skin, and it will remain on you until the day you die. Plus if the fence fails around pantyhose town the same fate will occur as the other pair.” Holding her arms out to Jenny she said “Choose your fate.”

Deciding if this was a joke, that Denise had taken it to far, Jenny stared at the 2 pairs of pantyhose in her friends hands. Eye’s widening in disbelief she watched Denise’s hose start to pulse, and her face almost turn into a dazed look of bliss. “Oh my god, it is true!” said Jenny and she started to back away from Denise. Still looking dazed Denise still smiled at her friend “Yes, I was trying to warn you, but you were stubborn, and now my hose is rewarding me for offering you a chance to join us.” Jenny was now scared! Wanting nothing more than to leave, she told Denise that maybe she was happy with what she already had, and really didn’t need to find out what the Lavish hose felt like. Still smiling, and taking a few steps forward Denise looked like she was in some sort of trance. “No, no, I think maybe you were right, I think maybe it is time you found out how wonderful the Lavish pantyhose is, and in order to do that, you really need to put it on. Yes, I NEED for you to put it on.” Completely scared now, Jenny turned for the door. But before she could move she felt something sooooooo wonderful touch her arm. Stopping in her tracks, Jenny slowly turned, and to her suprise Denise was standing right there rubbing a pair of the pantyhose softly on her arm. “Doesn’t that feel sooooo good” Denise cood, and all Jenny could do was knod her head. “Wouldn’t it feel so good to have this on your skin?” and again Jenny just knodded. Putting the healing pair of hose in Jenny’s open hand, Denise suggested maybe Jenny would like to try them on and Jenny just stared at the pulsing, shiny, pantyhose in her hand. Slowly a smile spread across Jenny’s face, and she agreed with Denise. She just needed to slide them up her legs, and everything would be ok..

Jenny shook her head. How long had she been out of it? What had she done? Looking around, she could not figure out where she was. Rolling over she saw there was someone in the bed with her. Then she felt it, A warm sensual feeling working from her toes to her waist, and then the sensation of something moving around inside her sex. Throwing off the blanket she stood up, and gasp at what she saw. Standing there naked except for a pair of pantyhose, she could not see where the seam for the waist band should be. struggling to find an edge, or something to pull on Jenny found nothing. In a state of panic she started trying to pull and yank on the hose to get it off her legs. Unable to do so, Jenny sat back down on the edge of the bed, staring at her encased beautiful legs. Almost lost in its shine and beauty Jenny started feeling more and more aroused as the hose started to pulse with a life of its own. Hearing a voice behind her Jenny remembered where she was, and what had occurred. “Come back to bed darling” Denise repeated, and laying back down Jenny just wondered what she had done. Moving one of her hosed legs to Jenny’s legs, a shiver went down her spine, and she felt such a need that she turned to Denise where together they explored, and enjoyed all the wonders that their new life held for them.

Hours later they separated and Jenny longingly watched Denise as she walked across the room in nothing but her hose. Looking back, Denise laughed and said “Damn girl, haven’t you gotten enough attention yet?” Licking her lips Jenny just shook her head, breaking the daze she had been in. Still pulsing lightly in her sex Jenny cood and asked Denise if it even stopped feeling this good. Jenny knodded a no to her, and replied “No, it always feels this good, but it feels even better when you do something that it approves of, like converting other people.” Smiling Jenny got up and kissed Denise before sauntering into the bathroom to use her shower. Turning on the water, and getting in, Jenny cleaned herself up, and tried to piece together the events from the night before. Everything was hazy, and even though she struggled to remember her mind kept coming back to the present time, and how good it felt with the water running off it. Slowly Jenny’s hand dropped to her sex and before long she was climaxing over and over again in the shower.

Finally gaining some composure Jenny turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower. As she stood there drying herself she heard a crash in the other room. Scared for her friend Jenny darted out of the bathroom and to the kitchen where she found Denise sitting in a chair hand in her sex vigorously going at it. On the floor was a coffee cup shattered, with coffee all over the floor. Asking Denise if she was ok, Jenny watched her friend turn towards her saying one word over and over “need, need, need”. Rushing to her side Jenny touched her shoulder and Denise jumped up practically throwing herself at Jenny. Falling to the floor Denise rubbed her midsection across Jenny’s legs, and suddenly something felt very wrong. Too out of control to stop, Jenny tried to figure out what was happening as her body betrayed her and her legs opened wide for Denise. Legs open Denise changed her position and the next thing Jenny felt was something entering her sex. Gasping in excitement Jenny pushed down harder trying to get whatever this was deeper inside herself. Driving it in, Denise squealed in pleasure and thrusted harder and harder until she erupted inside Jenny and they both screamed out in extacy. Pulling off of Jenny, Denise stood up and looked down at the huge member that should not have been there. Jenny looked up with the same look of awe, and both sets of eyes widened as they watched it get smaller and smaller until it disappeared into Denise’s pantyhose.

Denise sat down, and Jenny got up from the floor, sitting in the chair next to Denise. “Did that ever happen to you before?” asked Jenny. Knodding her head no, Denise just sat there. Looking down Denise reminded Jenny that the hose was experimental and that she had tried them on, not knowing what the long term effects would be. Still in a state of shock, Jenny just stared at Denise’s crotch area where it had once been. Denise smiled and explained that it was really strange, even though it was never there before, every sensation, and every touch was there. It was like it had always been there and a part of her. They sat in silence for a while, and suddenly Jenny was overcome with a sudden pain in her lower stomach she doubled over, and wimpered quietly. Panicing Denise jumped up and to her side, where both of them watched Jenny’s stomach start to swell. Larger and larger it got, until it looked like she was 9 monthes pregnant. Standing up Jenny screamed out in pain, and suddenly it appeared that her water broke all over the kitchen floor. Crying out in suprise and pain, Jenny grabbed the back of the chair, and spread her legs wide. Denise watched in horror as some form of tan slime started to come out of her sex, running down her legs as well as dripping in the floor. After a few minutes it was over, and Jenny’s breathing returned to normal as her stomach returned to normal size. Approximately a gallon of the ooze lay on the kitchen floor, and as Jenny moved away from it, it pulsed with a life of its own. Pantyhose still quivering on her legs, Jenny looked at Denise with a wild look in her eyes “Need” was the only word she said as she attacked Denise throwing her to the ground and getting on top of her. This time it was Denise that knew something was wrong but could not stop herself from spreading her legs to let Jenny enter her. Thrusting and pushing, they both panted and whined like wild animals trying to drive deeper and deeper, until the both screamed out again. Standing up Jenny watched her own member retract back into the hose as Denise’s did, and when she helped Denise up they both waited for the next round coming, which it did, and another gallon of tan goo joined the rest of it pulsing on the floor.

Not sure what to expect next the 2 stood there in the middle of Denise’s kitchen, confused, soaked, tired, and very scared.