The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The HBS:

Chapter 2:

Moving quickly down from the rooftop helipad, the three women who comprised the Hot Blond Superheroines took the unconscious woman they’d found in the bank vault down to the science wing of the Lane Tower penthouse. Mary-Jane had the top ten floors of building to herself, the lower seven of which she used for living and partying. However, the top three were off limits to everyone without the correct fingerprints, eyes, voices, codes and DNA. Three people had the necessary requirements.

Laying down the unconscious girl, MJ, also known as Turbowoman, removed her mask. Like the rest of her costume it was a shocking pink and very reflective, making it hard for people to focus on her. What they didn’t know was that the material, like all three uniforms, could spontaneously change colour, was bullet proof and had a deployable cape that would branch out from the belt and become a controllable parachute in less than three seconds. As for the pink… it was a colour she liked. Having taken off the clammy mask, MJ took a moment to shake out her hair, the luxuriant, waist length blondness of it shining in the good light of the penthouse.

“Lois, can you take her down to the scanning centre please? I need to contact the chief and get his take on this… it’s not like Hypnotica to go after money.” The beautiful blond known as Amazonia nodded and picked up the unconscious girl, putting her into a nearby wheelchair. The chair was one of their most used bits of equipment… they often encountered innocent civilians who were unconscious or worse and needed help. Fortunately they had other tools and techniques to guarantee that no one would remember where they’d been. MJ turned to Dynagirl.

“What about you Rachael?” Taking off her own mask, Rachael smiled.

“You know me. First I’m going to wash this dye out of my hair!” They smiled at each other but MJ stopped for a moment.

“Not that it’s my business,” she started, “But you do look stunning as a blond!” Rachael looked at her friend strangely for a moment, before smiling normally again.

“It would look a tiny bit suspicious if I suddenly turned up at the ball we’ve got tomorrow with the exact same hair colour as my two worst enemies!” They both laughed but MJ stopped quickly, looking rueful.

“I wish we could be friends outside of this,” she lamented, “It’s just such a strange environment!” Rachael agreed.

“That’s true. It would be nice to be able to go out for coffee rather than to spoil an assassination!” She brightened up a little, “I tell you what, when we get Hypnotica we’ll have every major supervillain behind bars. Then the HBS can disappear for a while and maybe Mary-Jane Lane and Rachael Parker can have an unprecedented reconcilement?” They both laughed before Rachael walked off towards her room, though she seldom got to stay there. MJ watched her friend leave for a moment before shaking her head sadly and going to her own room to change her clothes.

It had all seemed such a great idea and so much fun three years ago! Now it was a draining, dangerous and unrewarding game she was no longer enjoying at all. From teaching the world of corporate crooks a lesson MJ now felt that Turbowoman was losing her desire to string on the bullet proof leotard and fight supervillains, many of whom seemed several threads short of a full outfit.

Take Hypnotica, for example. She was a very attractive young woman who got dressed in some sort of feline get up, though minus a tail. That wasn’t to say it didn’t look good on her. That was part of her charms… her large breasts in the flimsy black bra that seemed always on the point of bursting… her long, sleek legs which led up to her firm ass, barely covered by her matching panties. That, plus a dark cat mask and a pair of combat boots, was all she ever seemed to wear! What did she think she was doing?

Sighing, MJ entered her room and closed the door behind her, looking at herself in the mirror. It wasn’t like she was bad looking either! Tall and slim, her body was toned but effeminate, her ample breasts pushing out through her outfit while no one could suggest her ass was anything other than perfect! Examining her face, MJ found not a wrinkle or trace of age, but thirty was right around the corner and her flawless skin wouldn’t last forever… Was she really up for much more crime fighting?

Back in her room Rachael was having a not dissimilar thought. She was only 26 but the strain was beginning to tell. Sure all the gizmos and tricks which the three of them had thought up and manufactured through MJ’s unaware corporation made fighting people that much easier, but it still hurt when you punched a guy in the face! And she hated having to put on the hair dye. Why couldn’t it be the HB&RS? Her red hair was just as pretty as MJ’s and Lois’… but it would give the game away she supposed. People across the city were looking for three blond superheroines, not two blondes and a redhead.

Breathing out deeply, Rachael removed her black clothes and prepared to enter the shower when another thought struck her. Why did MJ always seem to look at her that way? And as for calling her a blond stunner…? Rachael felt her slight disquiet tingle away as she turned on the shower and stood back to let it warm up. She looked at her naked self in the mirror for a moment. Yes, she had nice, large breasts. Yes her pale skin was incredibly soft and smooth. Yes, her legs were long and her ass was pert… but a gorgeous girl like MJ couldn’t like her like that…? Surely…? Shaking her head with a sigh she stepped into the shower.

The third member of the team had no such thoughts of retirement and the like… at that time, although that was not to say she never had them. It was just that Lois would always focus on one job, task or thought at a time. That was one of her great strengths, the way she would always conclude a duty, using all her ample brain power on it, before moving onto the next one, no matter how difficult or time consuming it was.

Still, in her downtime, when there was nothing to do, she did wonder about the direction of her life. Although she had two people who were very special to her with her at the most exciting of times, she hadn’t had any true companionship for a long while… and it seemed like neither of her two best, and only, friends were going to change that. It wasn’t as if she was much different from them. Her breasts were just as large, her legs just as long and her hair was just as silky, but neither of them seemed to notice it. And why should they? It wasn’t like they were lesbians… no matter how much Lois wanted it to be true…

However, at that moment, she was focussed on the unconscious girl in front of her. None of the simple treatments, such as smelling salts, had proved effective so Lois, aka Amazonia, was trying an MRI scan. She laid the attractive brunette in the expensive machine, injected her with the scanning liquid and went to the desk to turn on the computer. Training the MRI’s internal camera along the girl, who seemed little older than her mid twenties, showed an incredibly pretty, womanly build, although she was a good few inches shorter than any of the HBS.

Lois used the machine’s camera to look up and down the girl’s figure. The daringly cut, if well fitted, white dress with its slinky shoulder straps easily revealed the girl’s high, plump breasts in a fairly obviously black bra… her thin, waxed legs… bare feet… chestnut brown hair and very pretty face, even if it was slack and seemingly lifeless, added up to an extremely attractive young women, which was almost certainly what got her into this predicament.

Hypnotica had probably taken this girl out of Cityville University, hypnotised her, used her for sex and then left her as insurance at the vault. That was what the raven haired supervillain did, hypnotising girls with her deep green eyes and turning them into lesbian sex addicts. For a second that didn’t seem so bad to Lois, but to lose one’s will to another person… that made her shudder.

The MRI started producing its images and Lois focussed on them. The scan took several minutes and at the end of it produced a total readout of the girl’s brain. Lois went through it, checking there for physical reasons for such a prolonged unconsciousness. There was nothing. After an hour of it, with the other two upstairs and in bed, Lois decided to take a break and get herself some coffee. For better or worse she was the HBS most gifted at diagnostic work and that meant she’d be with her patient for as long as it took to find out what was wrong with her. After that Rachael would use her psychiatric skills to remove Hypnotica’s controls in the girl, erase her memory of the HBS and then MJ could contact the chief and arrange for the girl to be got home.

Returning with her coffee Lois sat down in front of the MRI computer. The images from the machine were still there, awaiting further evaluation, though she reckoned there was no physical damage to the girl, which would require MRI psychological tests, a new and long winded technique that required the girl be awake. However nothing she’d tried seemed to have woken Hypnotica’s victim up… or had it?

Looking from the computer readout to the MRI’s internal camera, it seemed that the girl had awoken. She was staring at the camera, her big green eyes not showing much expression. Lois focussed on them, zooming in with the camera’s remote control till the girl’s eyes filled the screen. There was something about them that the HBS recollected from somewhere, but where…? And why was it becoming so hard to think…? And why couldn’t she look away from the screen…? And why didn’t she want to look away…?

Lois didn’t realise it but she was slipping into a hypnotic trance. The entrancing eyes in front of her were so big and mesmerising, she just couldn’t look away. And, more disconcertingly, had she been able to think of such a word, she didn’t want to look away! The eyes were just so beautiful and she gazed into them, feeling her thoughts and mind retreat into the background as she stared.

There was a slight sensation of movement and the eyes in the video disappeared. Lois tried to rouse herself and couldn’t, but felt strangely… acceptant of the fact, just as her chair started spinning round, seemingly of its own volition. There was a flash of white. Someone was standing in front of her… they were kneeling down… they were looking into Lois’ eyes… Lois looked back… back into the deep green eyes of Hypnotica and felt the rest of the world disappear. All she could see were the pair of eyes in front of her, twinkling their mesmerising green.

“Look deep into my eyes,” Hypnotica commanded, “Look deep into my eyes and feel your mind slipping into them… you can’t look anywhere else, they’re so big and green… you feel your strength of will ebbing away with every passing second… you want to lose your will to me, you desire it, desire it so much you can feel the fires of lust burning deep inside of you… As they become hotter so your will disappears and so the fires burn all the more… Can you feel it Amazonia…? Answer me…”

“Yes…!” Lois half sighed half moaned. Hypnotica smiled wickedly before licking her lips in delicious anticipation.

“You know who I am, Amazonia,” she instructed, “I am Hypnotica and I am hypnotising you. Only by surrendering your will to me will you be allowed to feel the orgasmic high you yearn for. Do you submit to me?” Already completely hypnotised, Hypnotica’s further induction totally overwhelmed Lois.

“Yes!” she panted.

“Good,” agreed Hypnotica, “In which case you must make love to me, your mistress.”

“Yes mistress!” Lois didn’t even try and fight the instruction. The hypnosis had combined with her latent desire to leave her overpoweringly susceptible to erotic induction, the kind Hypnotica specialised in. Standing up, she moved towards the dark haired woman, whose girlish features belied her womanly wiles. Hypnotica slowly stepped backwards, padding back into the MRI room, followed by Lois. Lying back on the spare bed near the machine, Hypnotica said one word.

“Begin!” Lois attacked the other woman, pulling down the flimsy straps of her white dress to reveal her luscious breasts, contained in the black bra of her costume. None of the superheroines had thought to check what their unconscious guest had on underneath and now Amazonia was paying the price… making love to a beautiful if hypnotic woman!

Seeing the breasts before her, their creamy colour offset by the black, lacy bra, Lois could only bury her face in them, kissing and licking the soft, pliant skin. Hypnotica allowed her latest pet to continue for a moment before reaching up and unclipping her bra at the front. Faced with the rigid nipples of her former enemy, Lois responded by taking one fully into her mouth so that she could suck it hard and rub her tongue up and down it… Hypnotica liked it not a little…!

The brunette hypnotist, who’d forgone dying her hair villainess black that day, lay back on the table and felt her nipples harden even more as her pussy started to gush. She was always turned on by hypnosis, but having this beautiful, blond superhero under her control created lust in her that she was already having trouble containing! Moreover Amazonia seemed incredibly receptive to the lesbian induction. Perhaps the HBS was more than just three hot, females who fought crime together…? Maybe they did other things collectively…?

That thought was the last she had for some time as her body’s desire took over. Pushing Lois up from her, Hypnotica turned the other woman around and pulled her close, feeling the blonde’s sexy, writhing ass thrust against her pussy. The straps at the back of Amazonia’s tight fitting suit melted away and Hypnotica slipped her hand inside the loosened front, feeling Lois’ high, full breasts with their rigid nipples hardening all the more with Hypnotica’s expert touch.

Aroused beyond measure, Lois first reached around and grabbed her mistress’ firm, smooth ass to pull her closer, moaning loudly at the feeling in her ass and nipples, before bringing her hands back and rubbing them against her pussy through her red and white striped uniform. Hypnotica saw this and smiled at Amazonia’s excitement while roughly pulling down the sides of the superheroine’s uniform, Lois moving this way and that to ease the loss of her inhibiting suit.

As the thick material passed Amazonia’s pussy, Hypnotica took the opportunity to slip her fingers under the blonde’s bullet proofed tights. Incredibly aroused, the brunette couldn’t stop herself from expertly stimulating the bucking blond, her skilled attention to the other girl’s nipples and pussy easing Lois towards the most explosive of orgasms.

“When you cum, you will be mine, my pet…” whispered Hypnotica into her captive’s ear, while feeling the other woman’s gorgeous ass rubbing against her pussy.

“Yes…!” moaned Amazonia, already feeling the explosive orgasm starting to detonate deep within her body and her mind, “Yes… Yes…! Yes! YES! YES! YESSSsssss…!” She trailed off as the explosion filled her before Hypnotica removed her hands. Acting on instinct, Lois pulled off what remained of her clothes. Hypnotica liked that and leant forwards to kiss her new slave. Their tongues met and the blond was completely lost to her mistress.

“Command me!” said Lois, moving back after several minutes passionate kissing. Hypnotica smiled wickedly.

“Show me the bedrooms of Dynagirl and Turbowoman,” she instructed.

TO BE CONTINUED…