The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The HBS:

Chapter 3:

Lying in bed Rachael tossed and turned for what seemed like hours, not quite sure whether she was awake or asleep. More than once she’d felt her hands, seemingly of their own volition, sneak down towards the end of her nightie, a flimsy number made of black silk that went down only as far as her upper thighs. The thin, soft material invited her to rub her hands up and down it… up to her breasts… down to her pussy… where her matching panties were already moist.

She couldn’t get the images out of her head! Her… Mary-Jane… Lois… even Hypnotica…! How many hot women wearing practically nothing could one girl spend so much time with? And the way they sometimes looked at her…! MJ’s yearning glances were becoming less and less subtle, Lois she sometimes heard moaning her crime fighting friends’ names and Hypnotica had been very open about what she wanted from the three women of the HBS…

“I’m going to have you all!” she’d challenged at one time, after her diabolical plans had been thwarted by the HBS on the third, or was it just the second, occasion. The sexy supervillain had managed to evade them that instance and again the time afterwards. Now she’d managed to do it once more, although in this instance at the expense of a hostage left behind. Perhaps she and her fellow crime fighters could discover something from the victim? Perhaps Hypnotica had made the girl into a sex mad lesbian…? Perhaps Rachael could find out…?

But there was something that didn’t sit quite right for Dynagirl… something about the hostage… something almost familiar… but every time she tried thinking about it the elusive image darted away and was replaced by the more familiar thoughts of her two friends and their sexiness… the time Lois’ breasts had popped out of her costume… or when she’d been tied to Mary-Jane by Black Jack…

It had been a good half hour until they’d got themselves free, just as Lois arrived to save them. That time had been spent in awful fear of what Jack intended to do to them, but it had also involved an awful lot of rubbing their bodies against one another’s as they tried to the ropes binding them together. Rachael had never mentioned to anyone that she’d loved herself to sleep thinking of that memory more than once, imagining the hot young body of her friend, MJ… hot young body… what was it about that…?

The image of the young, unconscious girl floated into Rachael’s mind, but this time it was her body that Rachael was thinking of… The white dress the girl was wearing left little to the imagination, especially as she’d chosen black lingerie to go with it for some reason. Black lingerie… black lingerie! Suddenly, Rachael saw their ‘guest’ in nothing but a black bra and panties and the memory clicked into place… Hypnotica…! Rachael was just about to leap out of bed when a knock came on the door.

“Who is it?” she asked quickly, her heart racing.

“Lois,” came the reply, in a fast whisper, “Can I come in?” Rachael was torn in two but finally she simply whispered back:

“Sure.” The door opened slowly and a lithe silhouette appeared in the open space. In the darkness Rachael couldn’t make out anything about her friend, but the fact that she was in her bedroom in the middle of the night was enough to set her pulse racing and her mind forgetful.

“What is it?” she wondered hesitantly, worried Lois was calling her to a mission or something, even though this wasn’t how they did that, the HBS siren usually doing the job.

“I couldn’t sleep,” explained Lois and Rachael could hear the footsteps of her sexy blond friend as she moved closer, “Do you mind if I sit in your bed?”

“No,” replied Rachael, just about hiding the shiver of arousal in her voice upon hearing the word ‘in,’ “Do you want me to turn the light on?” she asked, in a stronger manner.

“Oh that won’t be necessary,” answered Lois in an almost playful, singsong tone. Rachael sat up and felt a weight land on her double bed to one side. It moved, up towards where she was lying. Rachael felt the thrill of potential sex fill her body, causing her tender nipples to harden. What was Lois doing? Could it be she really wanted her…? Suddenly a hand put pressure on her chest, right on her breast, causing Rachael to yelp in surprise.

“Sorry!” whispered Lois, retracting her hand.

“That’s all right!” replied Rachael in an equally low voice, “You ok?”

“Sure,” answered Lois, “Can I get in beside you?” Rachael’s stomach did a back flip and her voice was run through with a shiver.

“Ok,” she responded and felt the edge of her duvet move back as Lois moved in besides her, their bodies bumping and rubbing together. Rachael felt almost paralysed. The touch of her friend’s skin was electric, more so since it felt like Lois was completely naked! Both girls lay down, Rachael waiting for some sort of explanation when WHAM! A hand reached out and touched her on her upper thigh.

“Oh sorry!” whispered Lois again, but her hand stayed where it was and began stroking the top of Rachael’s leg, mere inches from her pussy, “I appear to be touching your leg…” Her voice was husky and her body moved closer towards Rachael, who felt the sexy weight of the other girl on her side while her hand stayed between the redhead’s legs.

“Perhaps you should tell me to stop…?” asked Lois, before pushing her hand up against her friend’s pussy and leaning down to kiss Rachael’s shoulder, which was bare except for the strap of her nightie.

“Nuhooo…” moaned Rachael, reaching out a hand of her own towards the body of the blond, who was indeed completely naked. Rachael’s questing fingers found the full, pert breasts of her friend with their hard nipples and first touched… then grasped… then squeezed…

“Uh, Rachael…!” groaned Lois, her voice full of desire. Her redheaded friend required no further encouragement and pushed the blond onto her back and all but leapt on top of her. During her stay in a young offender’s institute Rachael had been picked up by a fairly butch, unattractive lesbian. But that girl had known a thing or two and had been a surprisingly tender and instructive lover. Rachael quickly showed Lois a bit of what she knew, kissing the mouth of her friend hard while her fingers traced up and down the other woman’s body, feeling every young, succulent part.

“Oh Rachael!” whimpered Lois, her voice trembling with lust, “Oh…!” She’d wanted to do this for so long and it took all her somewhat weakened will power to stop herself from being made love to by her redheaded friend… but that wasn’t what she was there for… correction: that wasn’t just what she was there for! Suddenly feigning her own aggression, the former superheroine Amazonia pushed her partner in crime fighting onto her back and began kissing the top of her chest.

Lying back, Rachael allowed herself to be stimulated, three years of quiet yearning finally being unleashed, their smouldering potential breaking out into roaring fires of desire. She felt Lois move up to her arm and kiss it, letting her tongue touch the underside of it in a ticklish manner. Rachael giggled and felt her friend take her hand and move it up… up towards the iron frame of the bed. With a click the handcuff slipped into place.

“Lois!” cried Rachael, initially alarmed but soon much more turned on, “You naughty girl!” Moving to her friend’s other arm Lois did the same again, before kissing Rachael hard on the mouth and leaning back.

“I’ve been planning this for years…” she whispered, lying her full weight on her incapacitated friend until, without warning, a new voice rang out just as the lights turned on.

“That’s quite enough my pet. Why don’t you get off Dynagirl and cover yourself up?” Instantly Lois got off Rachael and took the proffered bra and panties, putting on the sexy garments quickly. Hypnotica looked down at the superheroine with a delighted, evil smile.

“You’ve done well, Amazonia,” said the brunette hypnotist, “And you shall be rewarded.” Hearing those words Lois’ face instantly took on a look of intense gratitude, but it quickly faded when she looked at her friend… what had she done? Hypnotica saw this and smiled all the more.

“Oh don’t worry,” she explained, “I’m sure Dynagirl will be just as appreciative before long.” Rachael finally recovered from her shock enough to speak.

“I thought it was you Hypnotica,” She bellowed, “And you’ve taken control of Amazonia? Well you won’t do the same to me. I’m fully aware of what you intend and can block out any attempt at hypnosis. Clearly you blindsided one HBS but you’ve revealed yourself too early to do the same to me.” Smiling beatifically, delighted to hear the sweet defiance, Hypnotica, now wearing her usual costume of bra and panties though minus her combat boots and mask, strode towards the bed and got onto it, quickly pinning Rachael’s legs beneath her own. Try as she might, the redhead couldn’t force the villain off. Hypnotica moved her head until it was right above Rachael’s and looked her right in the eye.

“You’re going to look into my eyes and you are going to be hypnotised,” she explained softly, the soft light of the room reflecting the green of her eyes with mesmerising effect, “By the time I’m finished with you you’re going to be completely entranced… another Hot Blond Slave to add to my new collection!”

“Never!” shouted Rachael as she tried to look away, but something in the hypnotic gaze kept pulling her back, “Lois! Help me!” she tried, but to no avail for, although Amazonia looked on miserably, desperate to help, she couldn’t break the hold enforced on her mind.

“Your friend cannot help you now little Dynagirl,” purred Hypnotica, “And the more you struggle and the more you shout the more you lose your strength. Even now you know that you cannot resist me for long. Your arms and legs are so tired after your long day of fighting crime and your struggles are only exhausting you quicker… soon you’ll become so tired you’ll just fall asleep… fall asleep looking into my eyes…” Try though she might Rachael really was tired and the catlike Hypnotica was just too good a hypnotist. Without even realising it she stopped struggling and looked straight into the woman’s mesmerising eyes.

“Good my pet,” whispered Hypnotica, “Keep looking… let your mind slow down… it’s so tiring fighting crime all day and you’re so tired… just calm down… let your body unwind… let your eyes relax… it’s so nice to do that… you feel so wonderful and you like feeling wonderful… you want to feel even better… but you can only do so if you look deep into my eyes… let your will slip into my eyes… release yourself into my eyes…”

The world was a rapidly retreating place for Rachael as her vision became completely swallowed by the eyes of the beautiful woman on top of her. A part of her tried to call out, tried to resist, but it was just so sleepy… so tired… so wanting just to let itself drift away… on the beautiful voice and into the beautiful eyes…

“That’s right my pet, drift away… feel your mind drifting away… into my eyes… Your own eyes are feeling so tired… their lids are just too heavy… they’re falling… dropping down so slowly and so gently… when they shut you’ll be completely hypnotised, completely under my control… the control of your mistress… do you understand…?”

“Yes…” came the dreary reply.

“Excellent,” replied Hypnotica, thrilled that her plan was proceeding so well. She clicked her fingers at Lois before turning back to Rachael, “In which case Dynagirl, you are going to make love to Amazonia and me… do you understand…?”

“Yes…” was the monotonous response. Hypnotica was suddenly struck by a thought.

“Do you want to?” she asked.

“Yes…!” a rather more urgent answer. The dark haired hypnotist laughed to herself just as Lois opened the second handcuff. It was as Hypnotica had thought… three girls fighting crime all day in sexy outfits and nothing but each other for company? How gay was that? No wonder they were so easy to overpower mentally. Of course, that didn’t detract from how awesomely sexy they were… she was going to enjoy being the Queen of Cityville! But that could wait. As Lois unlocked the redhead’s handcuffed wrists, Hypnotica prepared to accept the reward for her cunning plan to ensnare the HBS.

“In which case,” she said, moving off Rachael and lying on the other half of the bed, “Dynagirl and Amazonia, you may begin!” Instantly the two of them were upon her, Lois right on top of her mistress, pressing her breasts into her face, while Rachael took a moment to deftly untie the two bows that held the straps of her nightie together. Then the redhead moved close, kissing her mistress along her shoulder while Lois moved off Hypnotica’s body and onto the other side of the bed.

The brunette could only lie back and feel the thrill as both of her new slaves started rubbing their hands up and down her legs while their mouths kissed the outside of her breasts. Quickly tiring of external stimuli, Hypnotica once again unclipped her bra and instructed her pets on what to do. Immediately she felt two hungry mouths start to suck on her engorged nipples. She was delighted to realise that Dynagirl was an expert… though Amazonia had already markedly improved!

Their hands soon came up to her breasts and, acting as one, both superheroines pulled away from Hypnotica and knelt besides her, each woman keeping one of her hands stimulating the brunette’s sensitive nipples. Surprised by the change in style, Hypnotica opened her eyes and instantaneously appreciated how much suppressed desire her two new slaves had for one another…

With scarcely any provocation at all they had their tongues in each other’s mouths while their free hands worked quickly to remove each other’s few remaining clothes. Rachael’s already undone nightie pulled away to the touch while the redhead had little trouble in removing the other girl’s bra. Hypnotica could only marvel at the gorgeous sight of her two new slaves with their heaving breasts and rock hard nipples playing with each other while they also made love to her. It was too much and she felt moved to give another instruction.

Straight away the two superheroines moved away from each other and towards their mistress, Lois going up to Hypnotica’s breasts while Rachael teased away the brunette’s sodden black panties. Naked and loving it, Hypnotica felt her passions bubble to the surface as her two former enemies, Amazonia and Dynagirl, paid lavish attention to her most sensitive areas, the hot blond superheroines, or at least one blond one redhead, completely under her control… She raised her hands to the bars of the bed and felt the enormous orgasm build up inside of her… it was coming… oh yes it was coming… it was…

Click… click… Just as the tidal wave washed over her Hypnotica managed to open her eyes for a second, suddenly shocked to see a third girl standing over her… only this was Turbowoman! With a sickening feeling she realised she’d been captured, only the negativity was immediately washed away in another mind blowing orgasm…! And another… and another… and another… Before she could even instruct her slaves to help her they again pushed her over the edge and into unconsciousness…

TO BE CONTINUED…