The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTISM, HOSE, AND HIGH HEELS

CHAPTER FOUR: GODMOTHER’S GARTER GIRDLE...

Later, much later, in the evening, Frank was strolling through the living room and patio of the residence of Mrs. Stella Walters, sipping a bourbon and branch water, mingling with the other guests of the informal cocktail party.

It had proven to be quite an impromptu homecoming affair for Frank. He had renewed acquaintances with a large number of people from his past, including old school chums and friends and professional collegues of his late father and grandfather. One acquaintance had proved quite interesting; his sister, Lori, had introduced him to her girlfriend, Mona Walters, the daughter of their hostess. Frank had responded to Mona almost immediately. She was a striking brunette with long, raven hair, and shapely figure, a sultry, come-hither manner, and, best of all, long, lovely legs. Mona was wearing a lavendar sleeveless cocktail dress with a daring slit cut in the sides, displaying the fact that she was wearing glossy, black-tinted nylon stockings and skyscraper high-heeled black pumps. Mona had shamelessly flirted with Frank until her mother requested her and Lori’s help in the kitchen.

Watching Mona depart, her shapely, sheer stockinged legs flashing through the slit in her dress, Frank knew that he would get to know his sister’s girlfriend much better...much more intimately...and very soon...

With that provocative throught, Frank caught sight of his grandmother, Agatha. She was wearing a mauve evening gown that set off her busty elderly figure to perfection. Frank thought of how it had been, thrusting his rigid pallus into that hot, gray-haired pussy... His love organ stirred within the confines of his suit trousers.

“Well, hello, Frank,” a soft, cultured feminine voice spoke behind him.

Frank turned around. He stopped.

Adele Frobisher stood before him, smiling. He managed a smile back, while inside his heartbeat suddenly sped. It was his elderly, aristocratic godmother, who was best friends with his grandmother, Agatha. She was a wealthy dowager, thanks to her late husband’s successful medical practice. Staring at his godmother, who was his grandmother’s age, a tall, statuesque matron with silver gray hair cut in the Parisian fashion, so elegant and blue-blooded, Frank suddenly felt the hot stirrings of his depraved gerontophilia.

It was certainly understandable. His elderly godmother was wearing a black chiffon cocktail dress with a low-cut bodice, that exposed the hilly upper mounds of her obviously still firm bosom. The clingy chiffon dress was snug around her body, outlining her ample curves. The dress hem ended just at her knees, so that Frank was afforded a tantalizing view of his elderly godmother’s dimpled knees, shapely calves sheathed in sheer, seamed glossy silvermist-tinted nylon stockings, the shapeliness of her sheer stockinged lower legs enhanced by the dove grey high heeled Italian pumps she wore on her stockinged feet. Black lace evening gloves completed the ekegant, chic, formal ensemble.

“Are you all right, Frank,” he heard his godmother’s quiet, cultured voice through the haze of his sudden hot, erotic reaction to her. “You’re looking at me so strangely...”

Frank mastered himself with an effort of willpower. He tore his eyes from his godmother’s glossily stockinged legs. “Oh, I’m fine...perhaps just a bit of residual jetlag.” His voice was calm, but inside, he was boiling. His gray-haired, elderly, but voluptuous godmother...standing before him...another of the women of his youth who had aroused his adolescent libido...

“Well, Frank, dear, I think you’ve been neglecting your godmother,” Adele told him, softening the rebuke with a smile. “I’m just dying to hear all about your time in Europe—I love it whenever I visit there, and I’m certain you did as well. When can we have a little chat?”

“Why not now?” Frank replied, thinking quickly. He glanced out the open French door, to the outside patio, lit dimly by Japanese lanterns. “Let’s go outside, where we can be alone and I’ll tell you all about it...Godmother...”

Adele, smiling, took her godson’s arm. “Lead on Frank, darling. I’m all ears...”

“Where’s your tall, dark, and handsome son?” Stella Walters, the cocktail party’s hostess asked Martha Etheridge as they both placed trays of canapes on the buffet table.

“Oh, I just saw him and Adele Frobisher walk out to the patio. They appeared to be deep in conversation,” Martha replied.

“Well, I’d like to get him deep in conversation about the latest Paris Fashions,” Stella returned, archly.

“Oh, please don’t disturb him now, Stella,” Martha advised. “Adele is his godmother after all...let her spend a few minutes with him.”

“You’re right, Martha...it’ll keep.”

Frank and his elderly, aristocratic, silver gray-haired godmother were now esconced in a far corner of the patio, a distance away from the cocktail party inside. Sputtering Tiki torches fitfully lit the scene. The young man and his elderly godmother sat on upholstered lawn chairs, facing each other.

In stark contrast to the convivial noise of the festivities within the house, it was deathly quiet on the patio.

Frank sat directly in front of Adele now, facing her. His hands were moving slowly, fluidly, before the elderly dowager’s lined, heavily made-up face.

He was making the magnetic passes of mesmerism before his aged godmother’s eyes.

Adele’s eyes were half-closed, following her godson’s hands slowly moving hands. Her lined, heavily made-up face was slack, expressionless. Her eyes were glassy.

“Yes, Godmother,” Frank said to her, quietly but commandingly. “Keep concentrating on the movement of my hands...concentrate on them...you can see nothing else but my hands...you can hear nothing else but my voice...”

His aged godmother’s eyes were rivited on the magnetic passes of his hands.

“You cannot move, Godmother,” Frank told her. “Your body is totally relaxed now.”

He saw his godmother’s form seated on the lawn chair grow limp.

“Yes, you are completely relaxed now...you cannot move...cannot move...all you can do is watch my hands...and hear my voice...and obey my voice...tell me that is so...”

“Yes...” Adele murmered, her voice low, her glazed eyes fixed on his moving hands.

For a few moments, Frank continued making the magnetic, mesmeric passes before his elderly godmother’s eyes. The aged dowager sank deeper and deeper into hypnosis.

“Now, Godmother...you will surrender your will to me...you are completely in my power now...you will obey me...you will obey me completely...tell me that you will obey me...”

“Now you are going into a deep sleep, Godmother...you are going into a deep, deep sleep...”

“Yes...” the elderly matron murmered.

“Now you are going into a deep sleep, Godmother,” Frank commanded. His hands continued making the magnetic, mesmeric passes before her eyes. “You are going into a deep, deep sleep...”

The elderly dowager’s silver eyeshadowed eyelids drooped over her glassy eyes.

Frank now passed a hand over his godmother’s eyes. “You will close your eyes, Godmother,” he commanded. “You will close your eyes...and sleep...”

Frank lowered his hand. He saw that his grandmother’s green eyeshadowed eyelids were closed over her eyes. She was sagging back against the chair, her breathing long and slow.

He gloated inwardly at his fast, facile hypnotizing of his aged godmother. His command of hypnotism was masterly. But he had no time for self-congratulations now...he had to work quickly.

“Godmother,” he said to her. “You can hear my voice...can’t you?”

Eyes closed, the mesmerized old woman’s lipsticked lips parted.

“Yes...”

“You will obey my voice.” Frank commanded her.

“Yes...”

“You have no will of your own...you will surrender your will to me...you will obey me, completely.”

“I...will...obey you...” the hypnotized elderly dowager murmered.

“I will give you some instructions and you will obey them, Godmother. Now, listen to me, very carefully...”

“Gosh, Adele, I’m sorry you’re not feeling well,” Stella Walters said, some few minutes later, to the silver gray-haired dowager. “I hope it’s nothing serious.”

“Oh, no, Stel. I get these headaches from time to time. I just need to go lie down in the dark overnight, and I’ll be fine.”

“I’m glad it’s nothing more serious.” Stella stared at Adele’s face. “You do seem a bit pale and your eyes seem unfocused. You’d better not drive, Adele. Let me call you a cab.”

“Oh, no,” Adele waved her hand. “That’s already settled. My dear grandson, Frank, has offered to drive me home in my car, and see that I’m settled in for the night. He’ll take a cab home afterwards.”

To a less casual observer, the elderly woman’s tone would have sounded artificial, her explanation too facile, as if she were reciting lines in a script. But Stella, of course, was oblivious to any such nuance.

“Well, I suppose that proves he is a sweet boy, as his mother and grandmother keep telling me. I’ll tell them he’s taking you home. I hope you feel better tomorrow.”

“I’m sure I will...”

Shortly, Adele’s big gray Studebaker moved swiftly through the light evening traffic.

Frank drove.

In the front bench seat beside him sat his elderly godmother.

Her silver gray head rested against the tall seat back. Her eyes were closed, her bosom rising and falling beneath her mink evening coat, slowly.

Frank had again hypnotized his godmother, putting the elderly dowager into a deep hypnotic trance.

Now, he spoke.

“You can hear my voice, Godmother, can’t you?”

The hypnotized elderly woman, eyes closed, stirred slightly. Her red lipsticked lips parted.

“Yes...” she murmered, barely audibly.

“You will obey my voice.”

“Yes...” Adele’s cultured voice was drowsy with deep hypnosis.

“We are going to your house,” he told her. “When we get there, we will both go into your house, quite normally. When we are inside your house, you will go into a deep trance and you will obey all my comands. Tell me that you will.”

“I...will obey...”

Frank’s heart was beating rapidly. He glanced over at his elderly godmother, where she sat, slumped back on the car seat, eyes closed, deeply hypnotized.

She was completely in his control now....completely...his elderly godmother...

His eyes then moved down, from his godmother’s slack, lined features, down, to her legs. In the dim car interior, those elderly legs glimmered in those sheer, seamed silvermist nylon stockings...silvery stockings shimmering on his godmother’s legs...

His cock throbbed in his trousers.

“You have lovely legs, Godmother,” he told her, his voice hoarse with arousal.

“Do you...like them...dear...?”

“I do...especially in those stockings...”

“Do you like...these stockings...?”

“Yes...I’ve always liked your legs in sheer stockings...and you always wore sheer stockings...and high heels... you teased with those legs of yours in sheer stockings...when I was a little boy...but now you are going to show me your legs...aren’t you, Godmother?”

“Yes...if you wish...me to...”

“I do. You will show me your legs when I command you to show them to me...and you are going to show me the rest of your body...when I comand you to...and then you will submit to me...when I command...you will not be able to resist...you want to obey my commands...you want to submit to me...don’t you, Godmother...?”

“Yes...” the hypnotized elderly woman murmered, eyes still closed in deep mesmeric sleep. “I do...”

“You want to submit yourself to me...to have me take you...don’t you...?”

Frank’s swollen, throbbing cock pole was now thrust to the root into his sixty-year-old godmother’s pussy...

“I...I do...”

“Now, Godmother...you will go back to sleep...until we arrive...sleep, now, Godmother...sleep...”

His elderly godmother sank back into hypnotic sleep.

Frank concentrated on his driving, his heart hammering with anticipation...

* * *

“Ooooooohhhh...Frank...ooooohhhhhhhhhh...I...you’re so...so big...so big...honey...

ooooohhhhhhhhh—”

“You will take me, Godmother...you will...take me...”

Now, with a final thrust, Frank’s super-stiff cock pole penetrated the last few inches into his elderly godmother’s palpitating, silver gray-haired pussy—

“Ooooooohhhhhhh—” the elderly dowager groaned. “Ooooooohhhhhhhhh-Frank-My God-Ooooooooohhhh—”

“I’m in you,” Frank groaned back at her. “I’m in you...in you-completely—”

It was true. Frank’s swollen, throbbing cock pole was now thrust to the root into his sixty-year-old godmother’s pussy.

“Now, Godmother,” he gasped. “Move up and down...that’s it...ride my cock...”

Groaning, shaking, the hypnotized elderly dowager obeyed. She slowly rose and fell, rose and fell, taking her godson’s rigid prick into her seething depths.

They were in Adele’s living room. Frank was seated in one of the elderly dowager’s plush chairs, besides a plush couch. He was naked from the waist down. His godmother was straddling him, her back to him, her legs in the sheer, silvery nylon stockings resting atop his bare thighs.

His godmother wore a black satin garter girdle around her middle. The girdle’s garters pulled her sheer silvermist stockings as smooth as glass over her aged but lovely legs. She still wore the gray Italian pumps and the black lace evening gloves.

It had been a wild, impulsive coupling. Frank, who had just slipped off his shoes, trousers, and briefs, had stared at the tall, queenly dowager standing before him, who at his command had removed her evening gown, and a black satin brassier and matching panties. All she wore was the shiny black satin garter girdle, seamed, silvermist stockings, and high heeled pumps and black lacegloves.

The sight of the elderly woman wearing the black satin garter girdle, her large, pendulous breasts and pussy covered with silvey gray hair fully exposed, had galvanized Frank. He recalled, his pulses racing, how his elderly, gray-haired grandmother had looked in her white girdle and stockings...how he had wondered how it would be, to fuck a woman while she wore girdle and stockings..now, he was going to find out...with his own, elderly godmother...

That undid him. He commanded his aged godmother to come to him and then turned her about. He urged her down, down, easing her onto his lap, her sheer stockinged legs rubbing slickly against his supporting thighs. Lower and lower he eased her down...down...until finally, marvelously, he entered his elderly godmother.

Ablaze with horny rut, Frank now thrust himself forcefully into the elderly dowager. Above him, Adele gasped and groaned, beside herself at her godson’s terrific penetration of her old, shriveled pussy. He felt her legs tense, hard, beneath the silvery film of her sheer stockings, as her body swayed and swayed. Frank grasped her hips just below the hem of her garter girdle, holding her, firmly. He upheaved his loins, strongly. His stiff, swollen cock pole thrust deep, awesomely deep, into his elderly godmother’s pussy.

“Ooooooohhhhh—Frank—Frank—” Adele groaned, helplessly, as her godson’s formidable organ invaded her, devastated her. “Ooooooohhhh—ooooohhhhhh-dear God—”

Swirling mists of horny heat suffused Frank as he worked his throbbing cock pole deep, deep, superbly deep into his elderly godmother’s now yielding, quivering cunt tunnel. The burning ecstacy of penetrating elderly pussies that had become shriveled and wizened from disuse, forcing his hugely swollen cock pole into those withered old pussy sheaths, stretching them, compelling those old pussies to take his immense erection consumed him. Fucking his elderly grandmother’s pussy had been hot, horny bliss. Now fucking his elderly godmother’s pussy, forcing the elegant, aristocratic dowager to ride his rigid cock, was just as stupendous.

Frank’s hands slipped off his godmother’s now bucking, garter girdled hips. As she now rode his stiff, throbbing phallus, groaning deeply at his powerful penetration of her aged womb, Frank’s hands began to stoke the elderly dowager’s heavy, firm thighs sheathed in the sheer, glossy, silvermist stockings. His stroking palms tingled and tingled with hot fetish friction as they rubbed against those whisper-sheer nylon stockings, feeling the taut film of those stockings and his godmother’s warm, satiny thighs beneath. He thought of how his elderly godmother’s long, lovely legs had gleamed and glittered in those iridescent nylon stockings. Frank’s cock pulsated holtly as it thrust and thrust up into her old pussy.

After several thrusts into his godmother’s now yielding and pliant depths, Frank felt her pussy sheath begin to spasm and spasm against his thrusting phallus. With a long, lingering groan, his elderly godmother succumbed to a seizing orgasm. He groaned too, as he felt the balming flow of his godmother’s love liquid inundiate his thrusting cockpole as she shook and shook above him, in the high-voltage electric grip of her climax.

“Oooooohhhhh—Frank—I’m going to die—oooohhhhh—just die—oooohhhhhhhh—”

Holding his shaking, quaking, elderly godmother by her girdled hips, firmly, Frank increased the powerful strokes of his rigid prick into her churning, burning cunt tunnel. His inflamed phallus lurched and lurched now in the elderly woman’s enfolding pussy sheath, as the hot love lquid flowed, like a river, in her. Groaning soulfully, Frank increased the speed of his upheaves, thrusting his rampant cock pole easily, unctuously, into the now well-lubricated love tunnel of his elderly godmother.

With a quivering moan, the elderly dowager in the black satin garter girdle, seamed, silvermist nylon stockings, gray Italian pumps, and black lace gloves, now heaved herself up and down, up and down, like a Jack-in-the-box, as she rode her godson’s up-thrusting cock pole. She groaned and moaned with pulsating pleasure as her godson’s immensely stiff phallus impaled her frothing sliver gray-haired pussy slit. Her lined face was flushed with sexual passion benath her heavy make-up. Her breasts jiggled with her movements, sex-swollen, her nipples erect. Enmeshed in the deep hypnotic trance. the elderly dowager surendered herself to her godson’s deep, hard fucking of her pussy. She rode his thrusting cock like an aged cowgirl riding a bucking bronc.

Gripping her girdled form tightly as it rose and fell, Frank exulted—his godmother, the proud, aristocratic, society matron, had succumbed to the sexual fire that raged in her from his masterful fucking of her elderly pussy. He lunged and lunged upward, faster and faster, thrusting deeper and deeper into hot, horny, pussy heaven whilst his godmother rode him, ecstatically.

For several blazing minutes, godmother and godson lost themselves in their hot, wet, and juicy fuck. Then, Frank shouted as his hips jerked upward, violently, carrying his elderly godmother’s bucking body with his, as he detonated, surgingly, into her...

“So Frank took Adele back to her home?” Agatha asked her daughter-in-law, Martha, as they took drew on their evening wraps, prepatory to leaving the home of Dr. and Mrs. Walters. The cocktail party had dwindled down to only a few couples. Their host and hotess and their daughter, Mona, were helping their housekeeper clear things away. Lori had already left in her own car.

“Yes,” Martha replied, buttoning her wrap. “The poor dear felt poorly—she had a headache or something, Stella said. She really wasn’t fit to drive, so Frank drove her home himself.”

“Frank drove her home?” Agatha queried, suprised.

“Yes, rather than have her take a cab...anthing wrong with that, mother-in-law?”

“No...that’s rather good of Frank,” his grandmother said, with a loving smile.

“It certainly is,” his mother returned the same smile. “He even said he’d stay with her until she was settled.”

“Well good...and that explains why he didn’t return to the party. Poor Frank! He really missed most of the party.”

Her daughter-in-law sighed and nodded.

Meanwhile, Frank was having a party.

A hot, horny party...with his elderly godmother...

Frank had old woman kneeling on the plush chair, one nylon stockinged knee sinking deep in the plush seat cushion. Her other long, lovely leg, sheathed in the sheer, silvey nylon stocking, extended down, her stockinged foot in the gray Italian pump flat on the carpet. She rested her arms of a table next to the chair. The pose raised the kneeling, elderly dowager’s big, globular buttocks high, perfectly positioning her elderly pussy.

Frank was positioned behind his elderly godmother.

He was thrusting his stiif, throbbing cock pole into his elderly godmother’s pussy, taking her from behind...

His naked hips and bottom pistoned back and forth, back and forth. He was again thrusting his stiff, throbbing cock pole into his elderly godmother’s sliver gray-haired pussy, penetrating that aged but hot and fervid love tunnel, gloriously, taking her from the rear this time.

His godmother’s big, bulging bottom wriggled with erotic stimulus, as did her entire body, from her grandson’s ramrodding thrusts into her. She groaned and groaned with seething pleasure, her groans increasing the deeper her godson plunged his stiff phallus into her seething elderly love tunnel.

Fron behind, Frank had a fantastic view of his godmother’s long, gorgeous legs sheathed in those glossy, silvermist nylon stockings. He watched his godmother’s legs tense and tense beneath those shimmery sheer stockings every time he plunged his rigid pole into her hot, humid hole. His eyes followed the long seams of his elderly godmother’s stockings, up and down her stockinged legs. Quaking with fetish ferment, his hands ardently stroked those elderly thighs in those slick-smooth silvery nylon stockings now, as he increased the power and speed of his phallic thrusts into her steaming depths.

“Ooooohhhhh—oooohhhhhhhhh—” Adele groaned, shivering with horny heat, her lined face grimacing with her godson’s thrilling, killing cock-thrusts into her eldery but now sex-inflamed pussy. “Oooooohhh—Frank—darling—my darling—oooooohhhhhh—I shall die—die with pleasure—my dearest—sweetest-honey—oooohhhhhhhhh—”

His elderly godmother’s hot, honeyed words inflamed him. As a boy, the proud, haughty, aristocratic matron had aroused him, secretly. She had treated him like a child, fondly, hugging him, kissing him, exciting him...now his proper, blue-blooded godmother was taking his stiff cock, loving it, while his hands stroked the sheer stockings on her still-lovely elderly legs. His brain boiled with his demented passions—he heaved and heaved his naked hips even faster, his naked belly spanking her aged bottom globes, his momentum spearing his immensely erect prick into her old pussy at a breakneck, body-killing pace.

“You like being fucked by your own godson...don’t you, Godmother...” Frank panted for breath at the heavy, horny exertion of thrusting his stiff prick as deep, as hard, and as fast into his elderly godmother’s cunt as he possibly could.

“Yes—oooooohhhhhhhyes—darling—you stallion—ooooohhhhhhhhh—”

Sweat poured off him in a stream, he was in a wild dream—Frank’s pistoning hips were a blur now, his hard belly spanking his elderly godmother’s half-moon bottom cheeks rosy red, as his inflamed organ reamed her sobbing, silver gray haired cunt, sending them both on the way to a crashing climax—

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh—uuuuUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH—”

Frank roared, his insides churning, burning, cataclysmically, his distended organ spilling in his elderly goamother’s hot caldron of a pussy, shatteringly, whilst she screamed at his vast, searing ejaculation into her—both the sharking, shuddering forms of the elderly woman in the black garter girdle, seamed stockings, and high-heeled pumps, and her naked godson fell from the cahir onto the carpet with a crash—they lay in a heap, groaning, moaning, in a delirious daze from their shared climatic concussion...

At about this time, Agatha Etheridege, in her bedroom, readying for bed, stared at the telephone on her bedside table, with a frown on her lined features.

Should I call Adele? she mused. See how she’s feeling, poor dear...?

The elderly grandmother was standing by her bed, wearing a red satin brassier, garter belt, panties, charcoal gray-tinted nylon stockings, and black evening pumps. Her gown was already hung up in her antique Edwardian wardbrobe.

Of course, feeling poorly, Adele is likely in bed and sleeping by now... Agatha mused. It wouldn’t do to awaken her...

The elderly matriarch of the Etheridege family absently reached down to unclip her garter belt suspenders from her stockings. She glanced down at her stockinged legs as she did. The old woman’s heavily curved legs glowed in those stockings—ultra sheer, seamed, fully fashioned nylon stockings...

Agatha had developed a sudden compulsion to wear the sheerest stockings and highest-heeled pumps, even if they exceeded respectablility. She couldn’t help herself. She knew that she must always wear sheer, seamed stockings and high-heeled shoes...because her grandson, Frank, wanted her too. Always. She wanted to please her handsome grandson...please him in any thing he asked of her. The sixty-year-old woman felt a warm, almost fiery glow deep in her when she thought of her grandson, Frank. Her heart had beat rapidly, and she felt hot flashes when the dear boy was near her tonight...she loved her sweet grandson so...Frank was more than her dear, darling boy...he was a man, a virile man...what a man...she would do anything for her beloved grandson...anything he asked...anything...any time he asked...

Anything...any time...

Basking in the effulgence of her devoted love for her grandson, Agatha slowly unclipped the taut garter suspenders from the welted top of one of her stockings. Her lined hands began to roll that shear nylon stocking down her elderly thigh.

I’ll let Adele have a good night sleep, she decided. I’ll call her tomorrow...

“On your knees, Godmother,” Frank ordered the elderly dowager.

Slowly, the hypnotized society matron, still wearing the black satin garter girdle, seamed, silvermist stockings, gray high-heeled pumps, and black lace gloves, lowered, slowly, down to the carpet...Now, she rested on those stockinged knees before her naked godson.

Her lined, heavily made-up face was inches from Frank’s turgid cock pole.

“You will take my cock into your mouth,” Frank ordered his hypnotized elderly godmother.

Slowly, Frank eased his stiff prick into his aged godmother’s mouth...

“Yes...” the elderly dowager murmered, in the drowsy voice.

“Open your mouth...”

The elderly woman’s lips parted. Slowly, Frank eased his stiff prick into his aged godmother’s mouth.

He moaned at the feeling of his godmother’s lipsticked lips, soft and warm, closing around his turgid cock.

“Yes...take my cock into your mouth...” Frank groaned to his godmother.

Adele obeyed. Eyes closed, her allowed her godson’s swollen pole to slip into her mouth...she relaxed her throat, letting him go deep into her mouth...now his cock root was in the warm, soft grip of his godmother’s lipsticked lips, whilst his cock shaft throbbed, pressing against her luscious inner mouth.

“Now suck my cock, Godmother,” he rasped, heatedly. “Suck my cock...make my cock stiff and hard again...so I can fuck your old pussy once more...”

With a moan, her mouth full of her godson’s throbbing cock, the elderly dowager began to apply suction, deep, hot suction, to her godson’s phallus. Her rouged cheeks bellowed in and out, slowly, as she sucked his swollen shaft, exquisitely.

Above her, Frank groaned. His elderly godmother, the haughty, aristocratic dowager, proved to be a superb cocksucker. She kept up the slow, hot suction on his inflamed cock pole. All the while, her lips moved up and down his steel-stiff shaft, rubbing his hard-on exquisitely with her soft, warm, liquid lips. Slowly, electrifyingly, his cock pole inflated with horny heat in his godmother’s hot sucking mouth...

Through lust-slitted eyes, he watched his elderly godmother’s silver-gray head move back and forth as she took his bloated cock pole in and out of her moist, steamy mouth. He was supremely erect now, his cock shaft pulsating beneath her stroking lipsticked lips, his balls filling with fiery cum...

One more fuck...one more cum...

* * *

Some time later, they were on the couch.

Godmother and godson were in a deep clinch, sunk in the deep cushions of the couch. Their arms were wrapped tightly around each other. His naked body and her fleshy body strapped in the black satin garter girdle were merged into one. Adele’s aged, sex-swollen breasts mashed and mashed against her godson’s naked, barrel chest in their deep embrace.

Godmother and godson kissed...long and deep and slow...his godmother’s lipstick was like a sweet glue, sealing their lips together. Inside their fused mouths, their tounges slipped and slid together, lovingly, sharing a lingering, intoxicating French kiss...

It had been a hard, horny fuck...a spectacular fuck...on the couch...

They were covered with sweat. Frank’s slim, muscular form was covered with a sheen of sweat as was his elderly godmother’s body, her persperation making darker patches on her black satin garter girdle, and causing her damp nylon stockings to gleam, liquidly, over her shapely legs. His naked body and her girdled body pressed together, slippery, in a tight clinch, mouth to mouth, kissing rapturously. Frank’s face was flushed, his godmother’s lined, face glowed, her sweat causing her heavy makeup to run a bit. Between Adele’s white thighs in the black girdle garters and silvery stocking tops, a milky fluid oozed from her silver gray-haired pussy slit.

It had been a hard, horny fuck...a spectacular fuck...on the couch...

They had fucked endlessly, it seemed, his naked body pounding and pounding on his godmother’s voluptuous body in the black satin garter girdle, powerfully, his naked hips and butt jackhammering between her legs sheathed in the glossy silvermist stockings. Soon, those sheer stockinged legs were raised, high, as her godson’s rigid prick penetrated her elderly pussy, devastatingly deep. She had been hot and soft and slippery inside, her aged pussy taking his deepest thrusts, her velvety pussy sheath stoking his formidable organ, lovingly, maddeningly. When he had finally jolted his steaming seed into his godmother’s waiting womb, she had held him lovingly with her lace-gloved arms and nylon stockinged legs, almost maternally, and rode with his thrashing body to the crest of the vast, overwhelming, orgasmic wave...

Then godmother and godson had laid in each other’s arms, and kissed between their moans of rapture...deep, blissful kisses...luxurating in the afterglow of their feverish fucking, their hardest and hottest fuck of all. Time had had no meaning...

He had carried his godmother, following her sultry sucking of his cock into massive erection , over to the plush couch.

“I’m going to fuck you on top now, Godmother,” he rasped to her.

“Ooohhhhh, yes, darling,” the elderly dowager had moaned, eyes closed. “I want to feel my wonderful godson on top of me...”

He had mounted his elderly, silver-haired godmother...

Deep in that head-spinning kiss with his godmother, Frank let a hand slip from around her neck. That hand slid down...down...it stroked the sleek satin of the garter girdle that compressed and shaped his godmother’s elderly figure, for a moment. Her body was soft and warm beneath the tight girdle...her body and her exertions had warmed the satin girdle, making it almost glass smooth to his touch...

His hand slipped lower...lower...he touched his godmother’s heavy, satiny upper thighs now...they were so smooth and warm...his hand went lower...his palm stroked the taut, welted top of one of her sheer, seamed silvermist stockings...her soft, flabby old thighs bulged above the taut tops of her stockings...then his hand stroked lower, lower...to the sheer stockinged thighway...

He fucked his elderly godmother with ramrodding, rapacious thrusts, ravishing her...

His palm rubbed, tinglingly, against that soft, elderly thigh, so slick-smooth sheathed in the filmy nylon stocking...with a fetishistic tremor, he recalled how those sheer stockinged legs had felt as they stroked his naked bottom as he fucked his elderly godmother hard...and deep...

Mounted on top of her, he had ordered his hypnotized godmother to guide him into her. “Yes, darling,” she had whispered, huskily, her long-dormant but now awakened sexual passion evident. Her hand, soft and warm, gently grasped his throbbing cock and guided it to the moist cleft.

He thrust home. He slid in easily, into his godmother’s lovingly lubricated cunt tunnel. He heard his godmother gasp beneath him as he penetrated her to her innermost depths.

“Darling—ooooooohhhhhhhhhh—” the elderly dowager’s moan was hot and raw. “Take me...my darling one...my sweet godson...ohhhhhhh....oooooooooooooohhhhhh—”

A white-hot haze enveloped him. With a snarl, he began the hard, body-killing thrusts into his elderly godmother’s pliant, yielding pussy.

He fucked his elderly godmother with ramrodding, rapacious thrusts, ravishing her. He fucked her, forcefully, fervently, thrusting himself to the cods into that elderly cunt tunnel. His brain whirled at the ecstatic sensations of his naked body meshing against her soft body in the tight, slick satin garter girdle, his swollen cock throbbing as it was stroked by her soft, slippery, loving pussy sheath. Meanwhile, his elderly godmother’s body undulated, hotly, against his pistoning body, marvelously, moving with him, meeting his thrusts, so that he sworded her like a knife through butter.

“You’re so hot inside,” Frank groaned to his godmother, all but unhinged by her ardent sexual submission to him. “You’re a fire inside...a blazing fire...uuuuuhhhhhh—”

Frank’s naked hips and bottom lunged and lunged with a manic rhythmn between his godmother’s aged but gorgeous legs that glimmered iridescently in those seamed, silvermist stockings, now ramrodding his rigid prick into her silver gray-haired pussy, rapaciously reaming her flaming old pussy.

Now, he moaned, “Let me feel those stockings, Godmother...let me feel—those—stockings—uuuuhhhh—”

Obediently, the aged dowager’s legs had risen...the sheer silvermist stockings glimmered iridescently over those aged but stunningly shaped legs...there was the silibant swish...swish...of sheer stockings stroking bare skin...Frank groaned, shivering with fetish fever, as his naked bottom was slowly, tantilizingly, stroked by his godmother’s sheer stockinged legs...

Frank’s brain broiled with fiery fervor. His pistoning hips and bottom blurred with speed between the sextegrarian dowager’s stroking, nylon stockinged legs. His cock was bloated with rut, pulsating torridly, as it thrust terrifically into her elderly pussy, reaming his godmother’s hot, massaging depths like a crazed Rotor-Rooter. Within a few heartbeats, his loins exploded with sudden, feverish climax. The burning spurts of his cannoning cockpole, jetting steams of his love lava into his godmother’s womb all but rent him asunder. Both godmother and godmother were overcome with burning seizures, as she climaxed too, shudderingly...the air filled with deep groans of supreme orgasmic release...Godmother and godson, in a deep clench, had rolled and rolled together, deeply intertwined, all over the carpet...groaning, moaning, cumming...cumming...cumming...

...finally, he lay atop his godmother’s body, shaking and groaning. He was still thrust to the root inside her, still cumming, unstoppably, into the aged dowager...his overheated cockpole jolted and jolted, endlessly, into her deep, warm, loving womb...Moaning amorously, his elderly godmother had wrapped her arms tightly around him, a in a deep, deep embrace...her lipsticked lips had whispered in his ear, ““My darling boy...oooohhhhhhhhh..you’ve sent me to heaven...to heaven...” Her lovely legs in the sheer seamed stockings had begun to stroke his naked bottom again, swishingly...“Feel my stockings,” her lipsticked lips whispered again. “Feel my stockings...my sweet...my love...” Then those elderly, lipsticked lips found his lips. Godmother and godson kissed, deeply, moaningly, as her nylon stockinged legs stroked his naked bottom, hotly, silkily, whilst his red-hot organ deep inside her jolted and jolted, electrically...spilling stream after stream of white-hot sperm...

Hot spurt and spurt...shuddering electric surge and surge...slick-smooth sheer stockings...stroking his bottom...hot and silky...hot heavenly cum...inside his elderly godmother’s heavenly pussy...his head spinned...skyrockets in flight...fantastic fetish delight...

For hours, it seemed, for days even, godmother and godson kissed, hot, deep kisses, as his cock soaked, finally, glowingly spent, in her loving, lubricious pussy...finally, he rolled off his godmother, unsheathing himself from her hot honey hole...she groaned as she felt her godson withdraw from her...fascinated, he stared at how his elderly godmother’s pussy overflowed with his sperm ...

Now, he broke off his sizzling Franch kiss with his elderly godmother.

“That was...fantastic...Godmother...” he murmered.

“Ohhhhhh...yesssss...” the elderly dowager moaned, eyes closed. “You divine darling boy...you went so deep in me....so deep...”

“I’ll go deeper...next time...”

“Will you...dear boy...?”

“Yes...Godmother...”

“You darling...” she moaned. “Kiss me...”

The elderly matron and her much-younger godson kissed, a long, slow time.

Frank’s mind whirled with revelation as his tounge intermingled with his godmother’s soft, sweet tounge as they French-kissed, deeply, torridly. The elderly, aristocratic dowager, under hypnosis, was the hottest of hot fucks...a gray-haired sixty-year-old nympho...hs own godmother...there may be snow on the roof, but there’s still fire in the furnace, he mused as his tounge slipped and slid against his elderly godmother’s tounge in their fused mouths.

Finally, his lips rose from his godmother’s lipsticked lips. He rose from her, on unsteady knees. He stared down at her. The elderly dowager’s aged body was a sheer of sweat, her heavily made-up face glowing with sexual fulfillment and glistening with sex-sweat that made her heavy make-up run. Her black satin garter girdle was soaked with persperation. One of her sheer, silvermist stockings had a long, ladder-like run in it from the force of their frenzied fucking.

Now, he stared again at his godmother’s elderly pussy, that aged Mount of Venus covered with the silver grey hair. The white fluid of his sperm still dribbled from the dank, darkness between her fluttering pink pussy lips.

Rarely has he cum so much...or so long...

He had hypnotized and humped his elderly godmother on the spur of the moment. His aristocratic, aged godmother had started as a crash course...now, she was going to become a permanent project...