The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haiku: Part 7

* * *

Gwen made the decision to kidnap her best friend fairly easily.

The thinking beforehand had taken a long time. She’d paced back and forth in her small room (she didn’t know it, but a quarter of a mile away, Ashe had been doing the same thing). She’d gone over and over the events in her mind. She’d considered whether or not she should trust her own eyes, and by extension, her own mind. She’d gone to the computer and re-read what she’d found. Then she’d paced some more (and by then, Ashe was no longer pacing along with her).

But once all that was done the decision itself was easy. Ashe had been mesmerized by that woman who was not a woman. Her thoughts were being controlled. Gwen had to get her alone, and then... deprogram her. Or something. Maybe simply being away from the woman for a few hours would do it.

The only thing to think about was how.

She didn’t have a taser, or chloroform, or a gun, or anything else you might use to kidnap someone. She did have mace, which she put in her pocket just in case, but she cringed when she imagined using it.

She had handcuffs, too. If there was one thing Gwen had plenty of it was handcuffs. They had their own drawer. One Christmas she’d linked them all together and wrapped them around the tree like a kinky garland.

But how to get them onto Ashe?

Well.

Ashe was taller but she wasn’t exactly athletic. The cuffs would probably have to be at the smallest setting just to fit onto her tiny wrists. But with the element of surprise, Gwen thought that she could do it. If she could get Ashe alone—in the hall, or better yet, outside—she thought that she could do it.

But what if she screams?

Yeah, what if.

She didn’t know much about the woman, but, it seemed safe to assume that she was capable of more than just turning into a bird to save gas money.

Fake an emergency. Get her to drive you someplace, anyplace. Better yet, get her to come over here. Then once the cuffs are on you can just drive and drive until she snaps out of it.

Yes. Good. It was a plan.

* * *

The lights were on in Ashe’s apartment. Gwen crept into the building and put her ear to the front door.

There were voices, very faint. Probably from the bedroom. There was Ashe’s voice, which was not exactly high but was still somehow girlish, and there was the voice of the woman from earlier. That one was easier to hear. It had more bass to it.

If they were in the bedroom, that was good. Ashe would answer the door alone and Gwen could talk without the woman staring at her.

She psyched herself up for it: You need a ride to the hospital. Someone was in an accident and it’s bad. Your father. It’s bad and you need to go right now and please please give me a ride

The door opened.

Gwen almost fell in.

It was a girl. She looked a lot like Haiku but was younger, somewhere in her late teens. Same olive skin, same long, straight hair.

She was naked. Her breasts stood out, high and firm.

“Whatcha doin?” she said.

“I’m... here to see Ashe,” Gwen said, pretending that one of them wasn’t naked.

“Really? It looked like you were listenin at the door.” She had the same penetrating eyes, too. They were a rich, dark brown, like finely polished wood. They had depth. Like there was something just below the surface, something shimmering and wonderful, if you just looked. If you were just willing to step outside yourself for a moment and look, and appreciate them as objects of beauty.

The girl smiled. Gwen felt herself smile, too.

A warm and gooey sensation ran up the back of her neck and over her scalp. Then over the tips of her ears, down to her earlobes, down the sensitive place below the ear and down her neck. It felt amazing. Like she was slowly being covered in molasses.

It came from the eyes. She knew that if she looked longer she could feel more of it. It was like being offered heaven and all she had to do was let it happen.

Her vision began to tunnel.

She’s one of them! Look away!

A surge of adrenaline shocked through her body, forcing the gooey pleasure out. It was like being thrown from a hot tub into an ice storm. Her body tried to rebel but she fought for control of it.

She squeezed her eyes shut and spun, lurching down the hall in a disoriented stagger.

“Where ya goin?” The girl’s voice came from behind her.

She thought that she was headed straight for the stairs, but when she opened her eyes she found she had turned to the right and was about to run into the wall. She brought her hands up in time to stop herself and pivoted, pushing herself towards the stairs.

A hand on her shoulder.

She shrieked and barreled down them two at a time, almost falling, her legs rubbery, responding to her commands but sluggishly, as if on a delay. She ran right into the door at the bottom, but it opened inwards, and as she opened it the girl pushed her forward, slamming it shut again.

Gwen spun and shoved her off, her eyes tight shut. She swung and kicked at the air like a drunk. Her arms had the same rubberiness, the same lack of response as her legs.

She couldn’t risk opening her eyes to fight. Those few moments of looking into the girl’s eyes had been powerful, like losing herself, and she thought that if she looked again, even another glimpse, that would be it. She might be able to struggle back up out of it again but it would leave her even more dazed and then she was done either way.

“Get away,” she hissed, fumbling for the knob behind her.

“Easy now. That’s a good girl.”

Like you’re a dog, like you’re a lost puppy or something.

She shuffled to the side so that her back was no longer to the door, got the doorknob with her right hand, it was open—

Hands on her shoulders, gentler this time, pushing her back against the wall, and then—

Lips. The girl’s soft lips were on hers, kissing her.

Gwen howled with rage and shoved her off.

There was a taste in her mouth. It was sweet, like honey. Like ambrosia. It was dripping down her throat; it was in her lungs. The girl had breathed into her mouth as she kissed her.

“There. There’s a good girl.” Her voice was kind, as if trying to soothe a frightened animal. “I felt you almost let go before. That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Gwen swung her hand through the air in an uncoordinated slap. Her limbs didn’t want to obey her. Her arms were heavy. They didn’t want to fight, they wanted to dangle at her sides.

The honey taste was like a drug. It was opium and ecstasy and Valium and more, all in one. It flowed through her, neutralizing all of her tension, all of her fight. Her head became heavy. Her thoughts were smothered as if with a soft blanket. The jagged edges of panic were gone; they turned into smooth, pleasant whispers.

She slumped back against the wall. It was all she could do to stay standing.

The hands were on her again, but she couldn’t even raise her arms to fight them.

The girl pressed against her. She felt the nubile body, felt the hard nipples through her shirt. It was like a lover’s embrace, a real lover’s embrace, when the experience is new: thighs against thighs, chest against chest, stomach against stomach. She kissed Gwen again, slower this time, her mouth open, and breathed the sweet air into her mouth.

Gwen’s insides turned to warm Jello. The girl’s tongue was in her mouth. She felt her lips part, inviting her in.

“This wasn’t in the Wikipedia article,” she mumbled into the honeysuckle breath.

“Open your eyes, little cat.” She stroked Gwen’s hair and kissed the side of her mouth.

Gwen did, and lost herself in the dark brown eyes.

* * *

She was on her hands and knees and the air was on her skin because she was naked even though she didn’t remember taking her clothes off.

The girl’s hands were on her: touching, stroking, playing. Sometimes the girl’s lips were on her. She arched into the touches. They were red in her mind like a sunset. They made her wet.

Her hair hung in her face and she liked that.

The girl’s hand ran up her arm, over her shoulder, between her shoulder blades. The girl’s lips kissed the back of her neck.

“What were you doing in the hallway, little cat?” Hot breath on her neck.

“I came to save Ashe because that woman is some kind of monster and she hypnotized her and is making her do things.”

The lips paused.

“A monster? Look at me, little cat. Do I look like a monster?”

Gwen turned her head and looked and what she saw made her ache with want: the smooth brown skin, the tight stomach, her round breasts, her hair falling over her in strands that hung carelessly to perfect curves, the inside of her legs, her ankles. The eyes set on high cheeks and the smile as if it were nothing.

“No,” Gwen breathed.

“Then why would you think we were monsters?” She went back to kissing, one breast touching Gwen’s shoulder as she leaned over, one hand playing in Gwen’s hair.

“I read it on—” Her breath caught because the girl’s teeth had nipped her ear. “I read it on the internet.”

“Then it must be true.” The girl’s hand began to travel down her back. It made her shiver. It went down and down and over the curve of her ass and down the back of her leg. The lips left her neck and she felt the long hair drag over her skin and then the lips were back and they were kissing her ribs. She struggled to remain upright—or on all fours, anyway.

The hand ran down the back of her left leg, to her knee, then back up the inside of her leg to where she was slick. A tiny moan left her throat and she struggled to cut it off; she was supposed to stay still and quiet. That was what the girl had said. And she was trying. She was trying but then the hand began to play on her inner thigh.

The girl kissed lower, to her hip.

“I am not a monster and neither is my sister,” she said, her voice muffled for a moment as she kissed. Her nose pressed against the softness of Gwen’s hip, at that place on a woman on the side that is soft no matter how thin she is. “I think a monster is something that is made to hurt people. But in our case, it is very much the other way around.”

Her hand slid up. Gwen trembled. Her breathing was making her back move up and down sinuously. Her shoulder blades stood out and so did her ribs when she breathed in. Her skin was pale, but not naturally like Ashe’s; she was pale because she never got any sun, because she always stayed bundled up, because that was her lifestyle. She had never thought of herself as beautiful or even pretty but at that moment, as she was manipulated by the dark hands, she was a vision.

The girl kissed lower and nipped at the front of her thigh, where her leg was bent.

“You won’t remember any of this, little cat, but I want you to remember one thing,” she said into Gwen’s skin. She kissed a beauty mark. “A lot of my kind have stayed animals so long that they have become them. They can’t ever change back, no matter how hard we try to bring them back. Some simply give up and do it on purpose.”

Her tongue and lips and Gwen bent herself back towards them. So close. So close. She was only half listening but the girl had said she would remember and so she would, and so it was ok to half-listen and feel.

“When you bring a stray into your house, and it looks up at you like it understands you, like it knows what you’re saying but just can’t express it... I want you to remember that it might be one of us. And you should be kind to it, because it might have a big sister.”

Her hand squeezed the back of Gwen’s thigh, just below her sex.

“Will you remember that, little cat?”

Yes.

“Good girl,” and the girl’s head snaked forward under her stomach, turning to the side while her fingers slid back and forth and back and forth, her nose in Gwen’s bush, and it was a very unconventional position but it did the trick.

A whining, humming noise began to escape her throat, she couldn’t stop it, the girl’s tongue was flicking and flicking—she tried to control herself but she felt herself shake and she couldn’t, and as it flicked the hand squeezed her thigh and for some reason that did it, having a hand circle her thigh in just that way and squeeze at the same time did it—

She dropped to her elbows, and that was bad because she was supposed to stay still and quiet, but the strength had gone out of her arms,

and her hair bunched on the carpet as she put her head down, and she pressed her mouth against the coarse fibers to keep from screaming, and now it was the tongue and fingers too, she hadn’t ever felt something like that, no one had, things like that didn’t happen but the girl was doing them,

and she felt herself twitch and there was a jolt, her legs had tensed in a spastic motion and she worried that she had hurt the girl’s head, but the girl only laughed and said something that Gwen couldn’t understand because of the blood in her ears,

and then the girl’s hands gripped her hips by the soft spots on each side—she gripped them very hard but because she had gripped the exact right spot, on that exact right spot on the hips, on the side and a little forward, it didn’t hurt—

and she held Gwen still as she licked, and Gwen mewled and bucked but the girl’s hands were somehow stronger—those thin brown hands were somehow stronger—and the girl held her and the tongue flicked like hot madness and she felt herself let go

and she let go

and she let go

and when she came back to herself she was face down on the carpet, her breasts pressed against the coarse material, breathing and drying and happy.

* * *

Ashe and Haiku looked at the floor. They were sitting on the bed side by side. They had been doing that for many minutes.

Haiku cleared her throat.

“I want to thank you for your help. I know that I... compelled you to do some things, but what you did by coming after me back there you did on your own. Thank you.”

They looked at the floor.

“I broke rules by keeping you leashed for so long,” she went on. “It is a very intense connection and is not to be used except in the gravest emergency. Not just for your safety, but my own. I’ve put us both at risk by doing it.

“There’s a chance that now, because I’ve kept our connection open for so long, part of it will remain even after I break it. Even years from now. Even halfway around the world. I’m so sorry for that, Ashe. I wasn’t thinking clearly, I was crazy because of my sister—”

“Take me with you.”

Haiku looked at her.

“I can’t.”

“Yes you can.”

“It’s not allowed, and what happened before is the reason it’s not allowed. You felt what happened. Until you passed out, anyway,” she said, and her face made that odd smirk that a serious person’s face makes when they’re trying not to smile.

“We could learn to control it. I could learn to... you know, not faint.”

“We can’t.” She shook her head. “There’s a story about two women who did that once: one like me and her pet. They ended up living in a cave doing nothing but pleasuring each other all day long, and children from the village had to bring them food and water because they were starving because they wouldn’t leave.”

“Amateurs.”

Haiku laughed. It was the first time, Ashe thought, that she’d ever heard the woman laugh out loud like that, a real genuine belly laugh.

They rode the moment out and then Haiku’s face became sad again.

“I’m sorry. We can’t.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

“You’ll wake up tomorrow morning and think that you spent the last day sick in bed. That’s all,” she said, apologetically.

“Ok.”

Ashe slipped her hand into her shirt.

She conjured up the most erotic thing she could think of, the one thing she could always count on to turn her on... which, for some reason, was a dream she’d once had where she was trapped in a giant seashell at the bottom of the ocean while Ariel from The Little Mermaid kissed her over and over.

Haiku gasped.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothin.” She rolled one nipple between her fingers, focusing on the sensation: trapped, her arms trapped, while the cartoon mermaid had her way with her. It was absurd, dreams always were, but they were also powerful and the image did its work. Ashe felt herself heat. She felt the echo of it in Haiku, too.

“Stop that.”

“Make me.” She was warming and it was forced but the intensity of the situation let her mind make it real and she slipped the other hand into her pants.

“Don’t.” Haiku grabbed her hand.

That’s ok. I don’t even need the hand, Ashe thought at her, smiling.

Stop.

Can’t, and she dipped her head to the side and kissed Haiku’s neck, all of that gorgeous skin, that impossible skin. She smelled like musk. Not flowery like a city girl wearing perfume. She smelled of musk, deep and powerful and Ashe breathed it in and kissed the hollow beside her shoulder.

You’re like some warrior, some phalanx from the storybooks, do you know that? Do you know what you look like? Do you know what it’s like when you walk into a room? I’m sure you know you’re pretty, there must be mirrors where you’re from, but do you know how the walls fall down when you walk into a room? How the sound just stops? You could leave a man dead and gasping just from a look and it has nothing to do with being able to turn into an animal.

She put a hand on Haiku’s waist and Haiku pushed it away, halfheartedly.

You act like some force of nature, and maybe you can trick most people into believing that, but I can hear what you think. You’re a woman. I don’t understand it, I don’t understand what you are, but at the core of you you’re a woman. You may be some creature of the night but I can feel you and the core of your thoughts are just like mine.

She kissed Haiku’s chin.

Who cares about the story of the two old women in the cave. Maybe that’ll happen. Maybe it will. But we’ve all got to die and wouldn’t that be a way to die? We’re all of us dead men walking. And wouldn’t that be a way to die? Wouldn’t it? And if we didn’t then we’d have years and years and in the end we’d be old, and we’d still have a death that no one else can have, old and wrinkly and together and in the same moment.

She pushed Haiku back onto the bed. The woman—this Amazon—fell beneath her hands like a pile of leaves.

Take me. Take me. We’ll find a way. We’ll find a way to control it and if we don’t then the hell with it. We’ll burn up and that’ll be that. She kissed her collarbone and then her lips. We’ll burn up and then they’ll tell stories about us instead of the two old women. We’ll bring the mountain down.

She felt Haiku weaken under her hands. It was a strange sensation. Ashe was not a dominant. She was not like that in any of her relationships. But she knew the right thing was happening and if she let it go, it would be gone.

She kissed Haiku, rolling over on top of her. She felt the soft lips and the echo of the feeling of the soft lips.

Get off...

Can’t.

She laced their fingers together and pressed Haiku’s hands into the bed. Can’t. She pressed down, sliding Haiku’s arms up over the covers, over her head. Can’t. She kissed hard, their lips mashing together. Feeling the warm body beneath her. That magic moment when a woman’s body twists beneath you. Ashe had never known it. She knew it now.

She kissed hard, squeezing their fingers together, then slid down, between the exquisite breasts, past the shaking stomach, past the dark bush, their hands still clasped together, the knuckles white, and tasted her owner’s sex, and Haiku’s back arched and she slid back a little, but they were locked together at the hands and Ashe held on and she’d never thought the palm of someone else’s hand could be that erotic but it was and she held on, feeling the sweat and licked again, feeling the full weight of the woman buck away from her then towards her than away from her again, the both of them connected at the hands and it felt like life itself.

Haiku’s legs came up around her head and the softness of her thighs pressed against her ears and she licked, bringing violent tremors out of the tan body beneath her. She felt jolt after jolt rock through Haiku’s body and each one drove her on, drove her tongue to do more, to lick more, to find the spot again and again, the both of them sweating and the sweet musk everywhere, everywhere, everywhere,

and Haiku shrieked and a sound like that coming out of such a powerful woman drove Ashe on, and now their nails were driven into each others hands so hard it almost drew blood but still Ashe hung on, hung on, hung on until the beautiful body beneath her stilled.

* * *

They lay on the bed, Ashe glowing, Haiku trying not to. The sweat drying in the late summer air.

It was a very long space of silence.

Ashe felt the struggle within her owner. She felt it and tried to stay out of it. She’d done enough, maybe too much. Their connection was volatile and she’d already pressed it to its limit. As their bodies and minds returned to normal , she felt their connection as a string that could snap if she pressed too hard. She’d already been lucky that Haiku had let her push at all. Haiku who could, with a thought, turn her mind into a bowl of noodles.

Haiku turned to her, strands of dark hair stuck to her forehead.

“Ok,” she said.

* * *

Gwen was a sweating thing on the living room floor.

She was back on her hands and knees. The girl walked in circles around her, inspecting her. She saw the tan ankles and calves pass once, twice. She kept her body as straight and as still as possible.

Then the legs disappeared behind her and she felt them touch her on each side. Straddling her.

Then: the softness of the girl’s inner thighs and ass on her back. The girl was sitting on her, like one rides a horse. She kept her back stiff.

“You ok? Can you hold me?”

Gwen nodded. She could feel the heat of the girl’s sex on her back.

“We’ve got some time to kill while Haiku’s doing whatever with her pet. I thought you might enjoy this.”

Gwen did. The girl’s thighs flexed against her ribs for a moment. That was how you gave some command to a horse, she thought. She didn’t know what that command was so she just listened closely.

“Between you and me, I think there’s something going on between her and that redhead. You should have heard them in the car. Then when I started to get annoyed they got real quiet, but I could tell they were still thinking at each other.”

The girl took a handful of her hair and tugged gently, as if it were a horse’s mane. She gasped and tilted her head up.

“Think you could give me a ride around the room?”

She nodded.

She began to walk on her hands and knees with some difficulty. The girl’s thighs tightened to keep her balance, and she tucked her feet back against Gwen’s hips.

“Gwen!” The bedroom door was open; Ashe was standing in it. She ran in and Haiku followed, walking. “Get off of her!”

The girl stood up, calmly, and at a motion from her hand Gwen stood too. She stood there with a goofy smile on her face. Her cheeks were flushed and there were fading carpet marks on her hands and breasts.

“Haiku,” the girl said, “did your pet just give me an order?”

“What’s going on here.”

“She was in the hall listening at the door. She knows about us. She saw you change.”

So you rode her around the room like a pony?“ Ashe shrieked.

“Yes,” the girl smiled. She slid one hand down Gwen’s back and squeezed her ass. Gwen swayed and her chest rose with an intake of breath. “And your pet is still talking to me like I’m her pet,” she said to Haiku, the smile dropping from her face.

“Calm down. You two are going to have to get along because she’s coming with us.”

“That’s not allowed.”

“She’s coming.” She took Ashe’s hand and Ashe blushed pink all over her face and neck and chest.

“It’s not allowed and if anyone catches you, you’ll be outcast. You’ll be like the two old women in the cave.”

“She knows about the old women in the cave and she doesn’t care and neither do I. And if we’re outcast, well, it’s probably time I moved out anyway.”

The girl’s eyes lit up.

“I can have your room?”

Haiku rolled her eyes.

“Yes, Little. You can have. My room.” Little was the girl’s name.

“Cool.” She turned her eyes on Ashe. “But your pet will stop talking to me like I’m her equal.”

“She’s not a pet.”

“Yes she is.”

“She’s not that kind of pet anymore. I’m still her owner but I told her she can talk to anyone else however she wants to.”

Little glared at her. Ashe smiled weakly.

“Now the both of you behave while I take care of this girl.” She took Gwen by the hand and began to lead her to the bedroom.

“What are you going to do to her?” Ashe followed.

“She’ll forget everything regarding you or me or Little for the past 24 hours.”

“Wait.” She put a hand on Haiku’s arm. “Seeing you change was probably the best thing that ever happened to her.”

Haiku raised her eyebrows.

“Seriously. She’s into all this paranormal stuff. It’s like all she does. She’s waited her entire life for something like that, I know her. Seeing you change would have been the epitome of her existence. Will you let her keep it? Please?”

“She knows about us.”

“But it’s not like anyone will believe her. Please. Let her keep it. Just that one memory. Please.”

Haiku looked at Gwen with doubt.

“Ok,” she said. “But she can’t remember my little sister grabbing her ass.”

“Agreed. I’d kinda like to forget that too.”