The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hair Salon

Chapter 2

I have been attending the shop every day for the past few weeks. I don’t know what it is but there’s something about Martha’s shop that compels me to return weekly and get a trim from her. Sometimes I’m not even sure if any of my hair gets cut but, nevertheless, I keep returning. It’s on my ninth or tenth trip when I walk into the store and I see Martha talking to this woman.

I’m a good man but this was the ugliest woman I have ever seen in my life. Morbidly obese, must be nearly 300 pounds, with ratty hair and tits that practically sag to her waist. Thinking nothing of it, I sit back down in my chair as Martha approaches. The smell of smoke and the swaying of her breasts is intoxicating as I fall into my usual dreamy slump. “Tim?” She coos, rubbing my shoulder before slowly turning me around. “Look at my friend Carol.”

Carol…Carol must be that disgusting human being she was talking to. Right as we speak she’s sitting on one of the waiting chairs, her lethargic heart working like a marathon runner to get blood to her lungs so she could somehow manage to breathe like a dying whale.

“Isn’t she beautiful Tim?”

No, no she’s not beautiful. She’s an animal pretending to be a human. Martha is a bit curvy and, granted, she’s gorgeous but this woman is completely out of control.

“No.” I mutter, a small frown flashing against Martha’s face before being replaced with a calming smile. Pressing up against me I can feel her tits press into the back of my head as the smell of smoke increases. Inhaling deeply I slump a little further into my chair and take another look at Carol.

She’s still enormous, that’s an undeniable fact, but there’s something different about her. Her face is softer and her eyes more vibrant. She has amazing dimples on her cheeks and her hair has become slightly fuller with a slight curl on the bottom. Her massive stomach and huge tits are still there but now there’s hardly any cellulite and tits that where once sagging towards her waist are now gravity defying mountains bigger then my head.

“Tim, isn’t Carol beautiful?” “Uh huh” I mutter, my jaw becoming slack and my eyes glazing over. “I brought her here for you Tim, do you want her?” “Yes I want her.” I state, barely able to stay awake as Martha’s breasts continue to push into me and the wafting smoke becomes increasingly disorienting.

“Carol is going to cost you Tim. She is a gift but it’s only right you cover the cost out of gratitude isn’t it?” I could only let out a groan as Martha’s hand traces up my leg before dipping into my pocket and pulling out my wallet. I can hardly register that it’s happening.

“Now that that’s settled why don’t you go and get acquainted with Carol.”

Getting out of my seat I stumble towards Carol as her eyes lock onto mine and her legs begin to part. Out of the corner of my eye I’m aware of a red recording light but I pay it no mind as I sink into Carol.

I wish I could say I scooped her up but, in truth, my stomach connected to hers and her breasts long before I got to her mouth. Leaning forward I sink into her and eventually manage to invade her mouth with my tongue. Delving deeper I grope her body, completely incapable of distinguishing between fat folds and breasts. This goes on for several minutes as I continue to fall into pure bliss. My dick has been rock hard since all this began but it seems to find a second leg as I am acutely aware of a new presence. Reaching down, Carol has grabbed my balls and lightly began fondling them before moving onto the shaft.

I’m in ecstasy. I’ve sunken into Carol like a memory foam mattress and now I’m instinctively humping her, desperately rubbing my cock and balls anywhere that feels good. Being coaxed by her I climb up and mount myself between her two massive breasts. Each one of her mounds was, easily, twice the size of my head, and pushing my cock between them was orgasmic. Whereas with Martha I could see my cock when it reemerged on the final push I never once saw my penis when tit fucking Carol.

“Why don’t you mount her Tim?”

Turning my head I see Martha sitting on the barber’s chair, one hand massaging her breast while the other drifted between her legs.

Incapable of disobeying I groggily spread her legs apart and position myself between them. With her legs spread as wide as possible I can barely get my dick inside her due to her massive thighs. “Feel how tight she is Tim.”

Suddenly, despite only being able to get my tip in, my nerve endings exploded groaning in agony I explode inside her, my cum filling her pussy before I pull out and it splatters all over her inner thigh.

“Very good Tim, very good.” Martha says, approaching me as the smell of smoke once again intoxicates me. “Now then, see how good Carol’s ass looks? How tight the hole is and how big her ass is? Why don’t you go exploring?”

Nodding dreamily I help Carol get off the chair and put her on all fours. She was easily the size of a cow but too curvaceous and plump to resist. Pushing her ass cheeks apart my dick immediately hardens again as I push into her hole. It’s tight, too tight. I’m immediately going to cum but then Martha purrs. “No, not yet, you’ll cum when I say so.”

Just like that my penis deflates slightly and I can resume humping into Carol. When I go as deep as I can her ass cheek practically goes up to my nipple but I press in as deep as I can, my skin lighting on fire as her ass presses deeper into my chest.

I continue thrusting in a trance for what seems like hours. Every time I come close to orgasming I hear Martha’s words in my mind and my dick deflates slightly. Although my cock is able to continue my balls slowly begin to fill with semen to the point where there’s a sharp pain in my groin. Nevertheless I continue to pump away, completely incapable of disobeying Martha’s words.

She must be taking pity on me because, eventually, I hear “You can come now baby”

Like a flip is switched I practically scream and explode inside Carol. My semen fills her asshole and quickly begins to overflow around my embedded penis as I collapse on top of Carol. Breathing heavily I sink into her as she lies down, allowing me to lay on her like a beached seal. Approaching me from behind I hear Carol whisper into my ears.

“You’re going to be here for a long time.”