The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haller Catch

By Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter Eleven:

I sat down on the end of my bed and smiled at the girls. “Kristine, come and sit right here beside me.” I ordered, and the blond girl immediately moved to obey. She glided forward and spun gracefully, seating herself beside me. I reached out and brushed her hair away from her face, feeling the smoothness of her cheek. She shuddered at my touch.

“Please don’t hurt me.” She sobbed.

“I can’t promise that it won’t hurt.” I told her. “But I’ll make sure you enjoy it.” I turned to the other three girls. “Go and get a warm bath ready for us. Use the master bathroom down the hall, and pull out plenty of towels from the closet. Lay some of the towels on the floor so they make a path from the bath to the door.” I told them. “And don’t screw this up.” I warned, and then offered some incentive. “But if you do a nice job, I’ll make sure you’re rewarded.”

The three girls quickly hurried out of the room. Whether they did so from a desire to escape from my presence, or from a fear of not following my orders, hardly mattered to me. I reached out with my powers and made sure that neither of my parents would disturb my games. Both of them were in the basement playing poker with my stepdad’s work buddies. We were separated by two floors, but I wasn’t going to take any chances.

“Can I put my clothes back on?” Kristine asked, looking away from me.

“Only if you don’t mind taking them off again in a few minutes.” I told her. Apparently she didn’t mind, because she stooped to pick up her things and had herself covered again in seconds.

“Are you really going to do this?” Kristine asked, staring at the far wall of my room.

“Kristine…” I began, shaking my head at my own reluctance to continue what I had started. “Look at me Kristine.” I ordered. I continued when she turned her head to face me. “I want this to be something special, for me and for you. I know that you wouldn’t have chosen me if you were given a choice, but I’m not giving you any. Try to accept that.”

“I can’t.” She said. “It isn’t fair!” She wanted to scream, but she couldn’t because I had made it clear that I didn’t want her to, and my desires were what mattered. She opened her mouth and put all of her force of will into her voice, but the only noise she produced was a faint hissing that turned scratchy after a minute of soundless screaming.

While I had mastery over her body, I had not touched her mind. She was the same person she had always been, and I intended for her to remain that person, albeit with a few new life experiences. My stepsister was the only one whose mind I deliberately altered. She was just too much of a bitch to be left alone.

Thinking of my stepsister, I looked back to see how Grace was progressing. She saw me glance at her and gave me a pleading look, and I relented. “You can stop now.” I told her, and she immediately fell back, plopping her pert little ass on my bedroom carpet.

“That was disgusting beyond words!” She moaned, gagging reflexively.

“I’m glad you liked it.” I told her.

Karen slowly came down from her high and flashed me a radiant smile. “Thank you, master.” She said.

“Now that you’ve finished with that, I want you both to clean my room. Make sure everything is nice and neat, switch out the bedding, that sort of thing.”

“It will be our pleasure, master.” Karen said, her smile never wavering.

“I will do no such thing!” Grace protested. She really didn’t understand her situation yet.

I was having none of it. “Grace.” I said, getting her attention. “From now on you will obey and order Karen gives you until I say otherwise.” I stated, turning to Karen. “If she doesn’t cooperate, feel free to punish her as you see fit.”

“I will do as you command, master.” She replied.

I faced Kristine. “I know none of this seem fair, and maybe it isn’t, but it is what it is, and I mean to see this through now that I’ve begun.”

She started sobbing again. “But… I don’t… I don’t want this!” She wailed. Her voice was hoarse from all of her silent screaming, and tears were flowing freely from her eyes. “Please don’t do this to me. I swear I’ll never do anything mean to you again. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’ll leave you alone; I’ll never bother you or speak to you if that’s what you want. Just don’t do this! Please don’t do this!”

“Shhh…” I said, putting a pair of fingers against her lips and feeling her jaw tremble. There was something deeper here that I wasn’t aware of. There was no reason for her to be this afraid. “Why are you so frightened?” I asked. “I promise that I won’t injure you. I even promise to let you go afterwards, if that’s what you want. As powerful as I am, there is no reason for me not to keep those promises. So why are you scared?”

While I asked these questions, I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and locked my eyes with hers. Her pupils began to dilate as I scanned through her mind, delving for answers. She tried to resist only once, jerking her head away and breaking eye contact, but I merely tightened my grip on her chin and forcefully turned her head back to meet my gaze. Her body relaxed and her mind opened up to me.

And her thoughts shocked the hell out of me. The very thought of sex brought abject terror to her mind. And I was beginning to learn why.

“It’s your parents.” I realized, and her eyes told me that I was right. “What did they do to you?” I asked, and her mind answered with flashes of intense emotion and frightening visions of torment. I saw her bound tightly to a chair, felt her naked shame as her clothes were cut away, and shared her pain as her back was whipped.

She was shaking violently in my arms, reliving her memories as she unwillingly shared them with me.

“What were you being punished for?” I prompted, and was answered by another flash and a vision of her and the other girls at the local mall, where Whisper bought her a shirt she had been eying. Then the vision flashed again and the new scene was inside her home, where she had an argument with her parents over the shirt and her desire to wear it. Her father called her a whore and a slut, hitting her across the face and knocking her senseless. She woke tied to the chair and the first vision repeated.

Her trembling had become so severe that my arm was now the only thing supporting her.

“Why would they do this?” I asked, demanding answers from her mind. Visions flashed repeatedly, sending me a montage of feelings and knowledge. I saw her with her family, outside of a church. I saw them again, inside that same church and heard snippets of the lecture.

It was something unbelievable to me, but her parents both belonged to some kind of perverse church which taught that abstinence was holy law, and thoroughly conditioned all of their members to believe that all of the problems faced by society were caused by sin. And these teachings claimed that the true sin of society was sex, and taught that women were at fault for this sin because they aroused lust in men.

From a very early age her parents had punished any behavior that even suggested sexual implications. It was no wonder she had never had a boyfriend; the very concept of a boyfriend was outside of her thinking. It also explained her fear. If her hymen was no longer intact, her parents would know that she had had sex, and would punish her for it. Even if she had been raped, the blame would have fallen upon her, because she was at fault for being a woman.

I wondered how her parents could even have had a child if they so totally believed the garbage that this cult put forth as the will of god. Surprisingly enough, many of the punishments that her parents had given her in the past included elements of bondage and submission. In fact, the whole thing was so full of contradictions that I wondered how they kept their story straight. It made me sick inside, knowing that they had done this to their daughter.

I broke my contact with her mind and reached behind her, pulling her shirt up and exposing her back. Terrible scars crisscrossed her flesh, the marks of her punishments. There were five fresh slashes, barely scabbed over. Grace had paused in her cleaning to stare at her friend in astonishment. I slid my hand along her back and willed her flesh to heal. In a few minutes, no trace of the scars remained.

“Are you still in any pain?” I asked her.

“No.” Her eyes were watery with tears.

“You don’t have to be afraid anymore.” I told her.

“But they’ll kill me if you do this!” She protested.

I focused on her eyes and held her stare for a long, silent moment. “I promise you they will never touch you again.” I said, and she was wracked by sobs, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I promise you that they will never hurt you again.”

Her eyes widened and she nodded slowly.

There was a thud from behind me, and I turned to see Grace staring wide eyed at her friend. She had been picking up some of the clothes that I left laying on the floor, and had just dropped everything she had been carrying. “Jesus Christ!” She said. “I never knew Kristine was that fucked up.”

The blatant insensitivity of her statement pissed me off, and sent Kristine into an even harder fit of sobbing. “Shut up.” I said angrily, the order silencing anything she might have wanted to say in response.

Karen looked at me, her expression contrite. “It was my fault that your property displeased you, I am very sorry, master.” She told me.

“It isn’t your fault; you have nothing to be sorry for.” I told her, and she instantly brightened again, showing me that beautiful smile. I turned to Grace. “If you can’t learn to behave yourself, I swear I’m going to rape your mind as well as your body, and I’ll make you into my devoted slave, just like my sweet stepsister.” I warned her. She came very close to pissing her pants, and I let my laughter loose at her expression of terror. Grace tried her best to give me a sneer, but failed to muster her bitchiness over her fear, and turned away in disgrace.

I felt a pair of lips softly kiss my cheek, and turned to look at Kristine. “Thank you.”

Her words startled me for a moment, and I grinned despite myself. “Shall we go to our bath?” I asked, and she met my words with a smile. I rose to my feet and offered my hand. She took it, and I pulled her up beside me. Still holding her hand, I led her from the room.

The bathroom was steamy when we stepped through the door. The other girls had done a fine job setting things up. A carpet of towels was lain out, overlapping to create a path across the tile floor. One of the girls had pulled out soap and shampoo, and even a bottle of scented bubbles for the bath. The water was still running slowly, the flow from the tap keeping the water warm while the bath continued to fill.

I closed the door behind me and whispered to Kristine to strip. She was hesitant at first, but when her body began to compel her to obey she stopped resisting and really started to get into it. She wriggled her ass as she slid her pants down, and curled her toes as her socks came off. Her actions were an attempt to act sexy, but her lack of experience made her movements exaggerated and awkward. I didn’t mind. It was the thought that counted.

I quickly took off my own clothes and stepped forward, climbing into the bath and sinking into the comfortably warm water. I looked back at Kristine and she followed me into the tub without an order. I turned to the other three girls. “All of you have to watch this.” I told them. “Don’t look away, and don’t make any noise.” They shivered as my orders took hold.

I laid back and pulled Kristine to me, wrapping my arms around her and holding her head against my chest. She squirmed against me for a few moments, but settled with her back against my body and my legs around her stomach. The edges of her hair just touched the water, and the lower half of her body was submerged. I slowly slid my hands along her body, reveling in the smooth texture of her skin, and rinsing her with my movements.

I paused when I reached her breasts, fondling them for a few minutes and bringing her into arousal. She pressed herself against me, and I felt my dick getting hard. She felt it too, and I looked down at her face as a smile bloomed across it. She pushed my hands away and rolled to her knees, reaching down with her hands she grasped my member and stroked. I was fully hard in an instant, and she giggled and began stroking in earnest.

I felt no need to prolong her efforts, and I wasn’t going to last long regardless, so I stopped resisting and felt blissful release as I came. I grinned at her and pulled her into a passionate kiss. As soon as I broke away I kissed her again, then again and again, working my kisses gradually down her body.

I lingered on her breasts for a while, and she started giggling madly until I moved on. I took a deep breath and followed the line of my kisses underwater, until my lips locked with her pussy. She gave a giddy squeal that I could clearly hear under the water. I pressed my lips against her pussy again and caressed her sensitive areas with my tongue.

I gave her the first orgasm of her life. She screamed and shook, her legs tightening on either side of me. I rose on my hands and knees, pushing her back and enjoying a few breaths of air. She floated back, her body relaxing in her afterglow, and her legs spread invitingly. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me, pressing my hard member against her soft flesh until I felt resistance.

“This will only hurt for a moment.” I told her, and without giving her time to think about it, I pressed forward with a sudden thrust, breaking her hymen. She gasped and inhaled, throwing her head back and dunking herself. She came up spitting water, and I noticed the blood stain spreading in the bath. I had already reached out to heal her, and I reached over to pull the plug out of the drain.

The water emptied from the tub in only a few minutes, and I replaced the plug and turned on both the bath and the shower faucets. I poured some of the bubble solution into the tub and the water rapidly foamed over. The lavender scent and the soft bubbles helped us both to relax, and we splashed around in the tub as we teased each other.

The shower head was attached to a long hose and I lifted it out of its hook and used it to rinse Kristine down. After I set the shower head down I grabbed the bar of soap and started scrubbing her with tender strokes. She decided to play along and picked up the shower head to give me the same treatment.

I particularly enjoyed it when we were washing our backs. I pressed my face into her breasts as I reached around her body, and she made a point of pressing her breasts into my face as she reached over mine.

It was very arousing for both of us, and my dick was hard again before we finished. By then the water was back up to a comfortable level, and I asked her to lay back and float on it. She did, and she also wrapped her legs around me as I dropped to my knees. While floating in the bath with me as her only support, she reached down and guided my member to her pussy. Then she impaled herself on me.

I grabbed her legs and helped her as she thrust her entire body again and again. I held back my release this time, and waited until she had hit several orgasms before I gave in. Her sexual tolerance was so low that she was climaxing several times within a few minutes of our coupling.

She exhausted herself quickly, and I broke away, not wanting to hurt her. We climbed out of the bath and I had the other girls pat us down with the towels. Kristine was still flushed from our lovemaking, and she continued to cast dreamy glances at me. I knew that she was more than willing to be mine, even without the compulsions that forced her to obey me, but it would probably take her a while to accept that. Besides, I knew that I was done with the girls, and I also knew that I wouldn’t be keeping them.

I turned to Cindy. “Go back to my room and bring me a fresh set of clothes. Use your best judgment to pick out something that will match well.” She practically ran from the room, and I looked back at Kristine. “I’m afraid you’ll have to wear the same clothes you came in, unless you would prefer something of Karen’s?”

“I’ll be fine.” She said, already slipping into her undergarments.

When Cindy came back and presented her choice to me for approval, I nodded my acceptance and told the girls to go back to my room and wait for me. Kristine gave me a funny look, since I had excluded her from the orders, but left with the others. I dressed alone.

Five minutes later I concealed myself in a bubble of light and walked out of the bathroom. When I slipped into my bedroom, I found all of the girls sitting around my room, chatting with each other. They were talking about the things I had made them do and how they felt about them. Grace was quite thoroughly humiliated after being forced to endure eating out Karen, and the slow drag of cleaning my room.

Ginger, Whisper, and Cindy were surprised to learn about Kristine’s parents, and her life at home. Grace had filled them in on that portion of the evening’s revelations, and all of them showed sympathy. They were also intrigued by what they had seen in the bathroom.

All of them had had sex before, at one point or another, but what they had watched was nothing like their past experiences. I was a different kind of person, and I was more attentive to Kristine than their boyfriends were with them.

There were a few points when I had to exert my influence to make them talk honestly with each other, but they mostly shared their feelings freely. When I felt that they had made significant progress, I teleported myself out of the room and dropped the concealment, striding purposefully back through the door.

The room fell silent. I looked over each of them before nodding my approval. “I’ll be letting all of you go in a few minutes.” I told them, watching with amusement as they exchanged looks of disbelieve with each other. “There will be a few rules, though.” Grace gave the other girls a smug look that shouted ‘I told you so!’ with expression alone. “But these rules will only pertain to keeping my powers a secret, and shouldn’t interfere with your lives in the least.” I informed them, trying desperately to fight off my laughter when I saw all four girls throw Grace’s look right back at her.

“What now?” Kristine asked.

“That’s it, you’re free to leave.” I said, removing my compulsions from them. I turned to my stepsister. “And you Karen, you can have your mind back.” I told her, breaking the bindings that had ensnared her mind.

She gasped and shuddered for a moment, and then her eyes widened and her face turned pale. She immediately broke down into a fit of sobbing, crying out of shame and helplessness. Karen paused only once during her cascade of tears, and that one time she looked up at me and told me in no uncertain terms exactly what she thought. “I hate you.” She said, before the sobbing overcame her again.

I merely shrugged and accepted her feelings. She had every right to them now. “I’ve given you back your mind.” I told her. “But you are still my slave, like your friends were just a few minutes ago. Hate me as much as you want, but you will obey me when I command it.”

She spat at my feet, and then doubled over when I ordered her to feel pain until she was sorry for disrespecting me. She dropped to the floor and was thrashing back and forth until she simply curled up in the fetal position. She was screaming silently for two minutes before she gave in and admitted to herself that she regretted her actions. Pain can be very convincing. She even mumbled an apology, for which I thanked her politely. She kept her eyes glued to the floor.

I could tell that the other girls were frightened at my display of power. They were probably scared that I might change my mind about letting them go, but I already knew I would keep my word; they were totally free to leave. “I’ll be keeping my stepsister like this for the rest of the weekend, but she’ll be back in control when she goes back to school.” I told them, and turned back to Karen. “Look at me.” I ordered, and she slowly lifted her head. “If you can last through the weekend you’ll be free.” I told her. “But all bets are off if you continue to piss me off.”

“I won’t do it again, I promise.” She said, tears forming in her eyes. “I’m so sorry. Please don’t punish me. I won’t fight you anymore.” She broke down into sobs again, and I turned away from her so she could have a moment to pull herself together. I wasn’t completely heartless, but she had touched a nerve with me, and gone too far with her harassment. The fact that everything had spiraled out of control in my life didn’t help matters.