The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haller Catch

By Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter Twelve:

The girls left a few minutes later. Some of them couldn’t wait to get away from me, and only Whisper and Kristine stayed to say goodbye to Karen. I stepped aside with Kristine and asked her not to go home for about an hour, to give me time to deal with her parents. She had forgotten all about her problems, and was shocked back into reality when I brought up her family. But she quickly agreed to loiter around until sometime after midnight. I had the forethought to ask her for her exact address, and wrote it on a torn piece of paper scavenged from a desk drawer.

My stepsister had settled down by now, and was coming to terms with her position. She thanked her friends and they gave each other comforting words and exchanged hugs. When all of the other girls had left, my sister gave me an odd look. I knew she had questions for me, and I decided that I didn’t mind answering.

“What’s on your mind?” I asked her.

She looked up at me, but cast her eyes down again when she caught my stare. “I just don’t get you.” She said. “I just don’t understand why you let everyone go, when you could have so easily forced them to stay.”

“That isn’t who I am.” I told her. “I’m not the kind of person that can hurt other people without feeling some of that pain myself. Just because I can do something, doesn’t mean I should, or that I would be willing to.”

“You’re so weird.” She told me, and then paused in fear when she realized what she said. “I mean that in a good way.” She hurried to add. “I’m glad you have these powers instead of someone else. I can imagine what some of the kids in our school would do if they could control other people, and none of what I imagine would be pleasant to experience. Even when compared to what you put me through.”

I shrugged. “I am who I am.” I responded. “I’ve done some things that I’m not really proud of, and I know I’ll do plenty more. I think you would feel differently about me having these powers if you were my intended victim, instead of collateral damage. There are some people that I fully intend to rape. And make no mistake; it is rape, even if I use my powers to coerce them into willingly participating. Take it further than that: with my powers there will be nothing to stop me; there is no law or government agent that can get in my way, and no chance that my victim can escape. I will never have to face any consequences for my actions. Nothing holds me back; I’m totally free.”

Karen shook her head, but didn’t look up from the floor. “I still think it’s better that you have these powers and not someone else.” She said. “But I also wish you never had them in the first place.” She sighed. “How the hell are you doing this anyhow?” She asked.

“A stranger walked up to me and gave me a genie to grant my wishes. I wished for powers ranging from precognition and mind control to teleportation and healing. I can manipulate energy and shape matter with my will alone. If I should chance to die, I will be reborn, with all of my abilities and memories intact. But more than that I am also now a power, which is something like an ascended being. It means that I am a participant in the conflict that will determine the next god.”

It was a lot of information to digest at once, and my stepsister looked up at me in shock, forgetting her attempt at acting submissive. She opened her mouth several times to speak, but snapped it shut each time when she found she had nothing to say. “Jesus Christ!” She finally managed, her expression lost in thought.

“I have a date to get ready for, and while I’m out enjoying the evening you have some work to do.” I informed her.

She looked up at me, waiting.

“There is a girl in my class named Sandy O’Haris. Do you know her?”

“Is she part of the junior squad?” Karen questioned.

That stumped me. I really didn’t know if Sandy was a cheerleader. I only had her for two classes and we had never even been friendly before. I tried to stretch my thoughts back to the homecoming game, and found the memory quite clearly. She was always in the back of the squad, but she was definitely there. “That’s her.” I finally replied.

“What do you want with her?” Karen asked, suddenly suspicious.

“What do you think I want?” I replied sarcastically. “I want her.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Get her address and phone number for me, tonight if at all possible, but tomorrow afternoon at the latest.” I said, figuring it would take her a while to call every O’Haris in the phone book until she chanced upon the right family.

“I can do better than that. I can give it to you right now.” She told me.

I raised my eyebrows. “Really?”

“Her sister’s on the varsity squad, I have her street and number in my phone.” She pulled out her cell and navigated the menu to her address book, and then held it up for me to see.

“I’ll be damned.” I said, quite impressed. “I guess you’re free to do whatever you want for the evening, just remember that I’ll be back in charge tomorrow.” I quickly added the number to my paper, slipping it into my pocket.

She nodded and hurried from the room. I was honestly glad to see her leave. Despite the fun and the interesting sex, the whole scenario had me stressed out. The entire purpose behind the games had been to make my life easier, but instead it simply made everything more complicated.

I had a serious problem to fix with Kristine’s parents, and my plans for the evening were quickly unraveling. I put on some of my better clothes and straightened my hair, then walked downstairs and called Amber on the house phone. “I really need a cell.” I lamented to myself. It was one of those things my parents had insisted that I pay for myself, and I simply never had enough money to afford one. I was going to correct that issue soon. The phone started to ring.

“Yes?” She answered immediately.

“I was just checking to see if we’re still on.” I replied.

“I’m about fifteen minutes away, but I can get there in five if you’re ready now.”

“Fifteen is fine, I’ll see you then.” I told her.

“I’ll be waiting for you.” She replied, and I put the phone back on the receiver.

I walked back upstairs to have a final glance around my room to determine if I had forgotten anything, but stopped when I saw my sister standing in her doorway.

“You’re going on a date, right?” She asked, her eyes narrowed as a predator would at the sight of prey.

“Yes.” I said apprehensively. She was scary when she looked at me like that.

“I just want to know one thing. Are you forcing her into this?”

“No! Well, I mean, at first I played around with her, but she came on to me, I swear.”

Karen seemed to pause for a moment. “Well, you can’t go out looking like that.” She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into her room.

“Whaa!?” I managed to gawk before she shut her door, preventing my escape. “What are you trying at?” I asked. I shouldn’t be frightened. She was my slave, wasn’t she?

“I’m trying to prevent you from ruining everything for this poor girl you’ve pulled into your web of control.” She said, opening a box on top of her dresser and revealing an extensive set of makeup and brushes.

“I’m really not interested in playing dress up doll for you.” I told her firmly.

“And I’m not kidding around, either.” She retorted. “You can’t go out looking like that!”

“What’s wrong with how I look?” I demanded.

“Everything.” She countered. “First, your hair is skewed wrong.” She brought a set of combs out of her box and proceeded to rake them through my hair. While she was arranging that, she continued. “Second, your pants are too long for you. And third, your shirt doesn’t match your pants, and you have nothing underneath it.”

I really had no idea I’d screwed up that badly. “How am I supposed to know these things?”

“You aren’t. You’re supposed to fail miserably on your first date so everyone can laugh at you, and then you either give up crying or figure it out yourself.” She told me.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“I’m giving you a leg up on everyone else.” She insisted, finishing with my hair.

She led me back to my room where she pulled open my dresser and started searching through my clothes. “I know I saw it in here.” She muttered to herself. “Aha!” She said, pulling out a pair of light tan kakis and an ivory shirt that matched well. “Put these on.” She said, handing them to me without looking back. While I slipping into the new pair of pants she went over to my closet and pulled out a black and grey patterned sweater, with a collar and cuffed sleeves. “Throw this one on too. But don’t mess up your hair.” She said.

I did as she asked and stepped out into the hall to see how I looked in the mirror. I had to admit that I looked better now than I had before, but I still didn’t see where I went so wrong. Nevertheless I was grateful. “Thanks, Karen.” I said. “It means a lot to me, what you did.”

“Don’t screw up with her.” She told me.

“I swear I’ll try not to.” I said, walking to the front window and watching a car drive past. I didn’t have to wait much longer. Amber drove up just a minute later, right on time. I smiled and waved, letting her know I had seen her. She waved back and I moved back from the window and headed for the door.

“Flowers!” Karen shouted. I was so startled by her outburst that I stood there, blinking. “You need some flowers!” She pressed. I nodded, reaching out with my power and twisting time around me, letting go a moment later and brandishing an impressive assortment of fresh blossoms. Without further hesitation I stepped out the door and walked to the car.

I slid into the passenger seat and passed the flowers to Amber. “These are for you.” I offered, and with a blush I quipped. “Would that mere flowers could be as beautiful as you, but here my gesture is in vain, for nothing does compare to such.” The romantic in me couldn’t be stopped. It burst out of my lips without my even intending to say it. My blush turned scarlet when Amber giggled.

“That’s so sweet.” She said, bringing the flowers to her nose and taking a deep breath. “Thank you.” She looked suddenly worried. “I don’t have anything to put them in.”

“Allow me.” I offered, reaching over and covering the base of the severed stems with my palm. It was a little more difficult than I thought it would be, but I managed to merge the base of the stems into a single trunk, and then flatten it out into a base that she could set upright. She put them on the floor behind her, snuggly pressed against her gym bag.

I leaned back and watched her as she twisted in her seat. She was spectacular. Her black hair streamed alongside her face, her cheeks lightly covered in makeup and her eyes carefully shadowed. Her clear lipstick gave her lips a glossy shine, and her blue eyes danced. She had dressed herself in a tight fitting shirt that teasingly revealed her stomach and back, with a neckline just low enough to draw eyes. Her skirt was short, but dressier and less enticing than her shirt was. Both were a pale blue color.

“You’re beautiful.” I said. It was all I was capable of saying at that point. She giggled again and I blushed and turned away.

She put her hand gently on my leg and I turned back to her. “I’m so glad you like me. I was worried that I didn’t do it right. I had my mom helping me get ready for three hours.”

“You look fantastic.” I told her.

She beamed with utter sincerity. “Everything I did was for you. I only wish I could have done better, you deserve more from me. I’m not worthy enough.” Her eyes fell to the floor.

I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips. “Stop that.” I told her, kissing her hand. “I don’t want to hear you belittling yourself anymore.”

“I’m sorry.” She apologized. I could see she was tense, maybe even close to tears.

“You’re better than you think you are.” I assured her. “And you’re exactly who I want to spend my evening with.” I promised. She looked up at me, her eyes met mine, and finally she accepted my assurances. She smiled and cried from happiness, proud of herself and glad that I wanted to be with her. Girls are so strange. They make the most insignificant words important, and put value in the strangest things. She put the car into drive and we left my house behind.

Neither one of us gave any notice to the gaping absence in my neighbor’s flower garden.