The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Haller Catch

By Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter Four:

Life sucks. It always has and it probably always will. I sat in my second period class; a social studies course focused on the government, and couldn’t help but brood. At least I was brooding with a good view. Mrs. Shelly had decided early on that she shouldn’t be wearing her shirt in class. I only had to quell the protests of three students. The rest of them were too stunned to complain. A flurry of whispering broke out, but didn’t last very long. I think more people were paying attention today than on the entire previous week. That should boost people’s grades.

No one would remember the incident once they left the room, of course. A view of her breasts just wasn’t worth any of the problems that would cause. One of the boys to my left whispered to me. “Can you believe this is happening? This is great!” I think his name was Brian. A quick scan confirmed his identity.

“So I take it you like the show?” I asked.

“I’ve never seen porn before. My parents keep the computer under parental lock.”

“This isn’t porn, it’s the real thing.” He had my sympathies. I knew how bad parents could be when they felt justified. Maybe I could help the kid. It would be good for my karma. Come to that, I needed to find a way to keep track of my karma. I had to start taking this whole thing more seriously. Pulling out a piece of paper, I started jotting down all the ways I had used my powers since I made my first wish. Things weren’t adding up too well in my favor.

First I used my powers to avoid Peter and his gang in the hall. That was an innocent use of my abilities. After that I used my powers on Elizabeth and took advantage of her, but not too seriously. She was none the worse for the experience, as far as I knew. I don’t think that was going to count much against me. I forced the senior to leave the freshman alone in the hall. That must have done something for my karma. And then there was the Bitch. Everything I did to her was totally deserved, as far as I was concerned. She had targeted me from the first day of school, and had given me nothing but shit ever since. It was time for me to give some back. But regardless of whether the Bitch counted against me or not, the whole thing with Amber probably damned me forever. Who could have guessed she would throw herself at me so completely. And damn me if I didn’t accept her offer. Which brings me to another problem: my dark side.

I don’t know how many people out there have similar issues. Maybe everyone does. Perhaps they are all just better at keeping their demons locked up. When I took Elizabeth, all of my demons came out. I’m not a person I can be proud of. I’ve known that for a long time. My demons are dark enough to make even me afraid. The violence of my dreams is astounding. But I’ve never lost control before; I’ve always kept my demons locked away. Until now. My powers gave me freedom from my inhibitions. I just didn’t worry anymore.

And why should I? I could do anything I wanted, and no one could stop me. I had absolutely no fear, because no one could punish me for breaking the rules. I didn’t even worry about death. If I died I would simply find a new body. And would anyone really be worse off? If I took away their fear, if I made the experience pleasurable for them, would that be wrong? But then I started to realize: eventually the thrill would fade. Can I honestly say that I would find fulfillment in that kind of existence? What would be the purpose of it all? Why would I exist, except to cause others harm. Because it was harm, even if indirectly. If I took away their freedom, then I was taking away every possibility in their future. Everything they might have been.

I struggled to find myself; to decide who I really was.

I looked at the kid next to me. His cloths were worn thin and his hair wasn’t well kept. He was also borderline obese. Despite having sat next to me for the whole first quarter, I can’t recall one instance of him ever asserting himself in class. He was shy, and even more so around girls. He was also picked on frequently. I was stumped. None of the powers I had could really be used to help him.

Then I hit upon an idea. I decided to play matchmaker, and set about finding him a girlfriend. It wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I still wasn’t willing to break up any relationships, so the potential candidates were limited. His girlfriend would also need to be someone who could take care of herself; someone who could handle being ridiculed. Finally I found her. She was a small girl named Bridget, and had been picked on because of her size. But she was also a black belt martial artist, and had won two local tournaments. If someone started something with her, she would definitely be the one to finish it. In the end it really didn’t take that much effort. All I really did was push them to notice each other. Bridget took the first step. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised, but she was quite an exhibitionist. When she decided that she wanted Brian, there wasn’t much he could do but agree.

I made sure Brian would take care of himself better. It wouldn’t be fair to set Bridget up with someone who didn’t even look decent. The nudge I gave them would hold for a couple of weeks, and I would have to remember to check up on them afterwards.

* * *

I arrived at lunch and took my usual seat. The shit of the day was actually pretty decent, as far as school food goes. The pizza still tasted like cardboard and the fries were still slime, but the fruit cup was fresh. I ate my strawberry and pineapple slices, then threw the rest out. Amber found me shortly after the bell rang, and sat next to me with a flourish. She saw that I had only eaten the fruit and promptly offered me her share. All this time she had said nothing, and I had barely glanced at her. When I finished eating the food, I turned to her.

I wasn’t trying to callously ignore her. I had a lot on my mind, and lunch is where I usually have the time to sort it out. For one thing: what was I going to do with a slave? I decided to ask her. “What am I going to do with you, Amber?”

“Whatever you want to do with me. I’m yours, now and forever.” She said, quoting from my own words.

“But what about the things you want to do?”

“That’s just it! I want to do whatever you want me to! I want to make you happy. I can’t describe these feelings, they’re so overwhelming. I want to be controlled by you. I want to surrender myself and be yours.” She sounded genuine. Again I wondered how anyone could be so willing to give up their free will. “I can see you’re nervous about this. I know I’m asking a lot from you, and I’m so sorry if I’m responsible for causing you to worry. But I really need you to accept me, to accept that I belong to you.”

“But what if this isn’t really what you want? What if this is all a result of my powers manipulating your mind? Would it still be right for me to accept you?”

She looked at me, surprised. Then I smacked my palm against my face. She hadn’t known anything about my powers. All this time she thought her actions had been her own, and she had been struggling to understand them. I was a fool to think she saw anything in me. Why would she want to give herself to such a loser? But it was her turn to surprise me. She grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face, bringing her lips forward to meet mine. I broke away suddenly, and she looked at me, waiting.

“What was that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“What does a kiss usually mean? It means I love you, silly. Even if everything I feel is just because of some power you have over me, it doesn’t make it any less real for me. I have to act on my feelings, and you have to accept that I feel this way! You already said the words. You had me pledge myself to you in class. Why can’t you just accept that I belong to you?” She was on the verge of tears. “I need to belong to you. Nothing in my life will ever be more important than that simple fact. I must belong to you! Take me and make me yours forever. Make me yours!” She was crying, and people were looking at us. Some of the closer tables had gone totally silent as everyone stopped what they were doing to listen.

I forced them all to ignore us, and the ambient noises common to a cafeteria returned. I started to brood again. I just didn’t know how to handle the situation. I had too many questions. Were her feelings towards me a result of my powers manipulating her, or were they the result of some deeper desire hidden within herself? If they were the former, was anything she felt really real? If it was the latter, was I the right kind of man to accept her? Either way, after what I forced her to do in first period, did I deserve to have her? Finally I decided that her current needs came first. But I promised myself right then and there that if I found out later that this was all somehow my fault, I would set things right with her. “Fine. I guess I’ll have to learn to live with you.”

“Thank you, so much.” She gushed, crying into my shoulder. I put my arm around her, and held her close. She purred.

* * *

I left lunch after conferring with Amber about getting together that night. She would be coming over my house much later in the evening, around eleven. The reason we were getting together so late was because I had to work after school, until nine. It being friday helped, since we didn’t have to worry about school the next day. I was worried that she would have problems getting to my house, but it wasn’t going to be a problem. She not only had a license already, but she had her own car to go with it. Apparently her father loved her a lot more than mine loved me. He bought her the car for her birthday the year before, and gave her fifty dollars a week for gas. She also had five hundred dollars put into her bank account every three months for spending money.

I tried to act as though I wasn’t surprised, but she saw right through me. She also told me that since she belonged to me, so did everything she owned. At least as far as she was concerned. I didn’t know it then, but she also decided that she wouldn’t spend any of her money on anything other than necessities. She wanted as much of it as possible to be available for me. Not that money was really going to be a concern. Considering that I still had two wishes, it wouldn’t be too hard to fix.

Which brought me to my latest conundrum. I had lost touch with my morals over the years. Being picked on and abused gives you a funny sense of the social norms. Mine were not exactly normal anymore. I needed someone who had a keen grasp of ethics. I decided on Dr. Keller. She wasn’t just a school nurse. She really was a doctor. And she was way, way overqualified. She had degrees in psychology as well as medicine.

I knew all of this because I’ve spent a lot of time in her office over the years. Recovering from beatings, and all of that. I was such a frequent visitor that nobody glanced twice at me when I walked through the front office. I stepped into the clinic and said hello.

“What happened this time Jason?” She asked, sounding almost bored. She was working on paperwork, and hadn’t even bothered to glance up when he walked in.

“Nothing, actually, I just wanted to talk.” The clinic was empty at the moment, so at least I wasn’t interrupting anything.

“I’ve already sent the notice to guidance, so if you came to try and talk me out of it, your out of luck.” She continued filling in the forms in front of her.

“It wasn’t about that. I need some advice.” I told her.

“Wouldn’t the guidance office be the best place to get advice?” She asked.

“I don’t need advice about school. I need ethical advice. Call it moral guidance.” Now I had her interested. She set her pen down and looked up at me.

“What could this possibly be about?”

“Let’s say, hypothetically, that god asks you for advice. He asks you what he should do to make the world a better place.”

“Are you saying that you’re god?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.

“No. I don’t want to mess with god. Apparently bad things happen when people do that. But let’s say that god gave you all of his powers, even if only temporarily. What would you do?”

“There’s just so much in that answer that I can’t really do it justice. I can tell you what I wouldn’t do, though.” I nodded for her to continue. “I wouldn’t mess with people’s free will. Everyone has the right to be free, even if they only screw up their lives. Even if they screw up other people’s lives. They have that right, and I wouldn’t infringe on it.” Damn it. Things look bad for me already. “Secondly, I would do everything I could to end suffering, and to see that evil people brought to justice. I wouldn’t kill someone outright, even if they were a mass murderer. But I would ensure that evidence of the truth got to the right people. As far as ending suffering, well, that is simply so broad of a topic that it can include a lot of things.”

It gave me a few ideas, and maybe the beginnings of a second wish. “Thanks Dr. Keller, you’ve been a great help. The world will surely thank you.” I said as I ran out the door and the bell rang.

“You’re late for your next class.” She called out, bemused. But I was already gone, folding time and arriving at my next class before the third ding sounded.