The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Days

Synopsis: Four friends get caught in a scientific mishap and will never be the same again.

(MC, MA, MF, MM)

It was sometime past midnight. John, Patty, and Erin knocked on the door of their friend Jack’s lab who had told them all to meet there and not his apartment before they all carpooled back to their hometown for their summer break. John knocks on the door and Jack eagerly answers.

“This better be fucking good dude we have a long drive ahead of us and your car is half way across town” said John very annoyed and very tired.

“I so have a better way to get home. I have been helping Professor Bar with his new invention and the test worked out very well.”

“Listen” said John “I already had to carry my crap way too far to get here and I don’t want to hear about your new little toy.”

“Just give him a chance,” interjected Erin “The faster we let him show us this thing the faster we can get on the road.”

“Yea definitely” said Patty.

Jack leads the group into the lab and explains everything. “Thank you well as you all know the Professor and I have been working on a way to transport people from point A to B instantaneously. We tested it today and it worked wonderfully, so I thought instead of the 5-hour drive home we could all just pop there instead.”

“Wait” Said Patty “you mean to tell me that this thing is a transporter and you want to use it on us? No way I don’t want to be test subject number 2 I’m out I knew you were an idiot, but this takes it to a whole new level. Come on let’s go.”

As the group begins to storm out of the lab Jack pleads with them. “It’s perfectly safe I promise. We don’t have to go one at a time; the pad and transport us all there simultaneously please give it a chance I will buy us all plane tickets back when summer is over and I will even pay for the spring break trip. I just really want to try this again and I figured it can save you guys money on traveling.”

The group stopped and took a huge sigh at the same time and reluctantly agreed, turned around, and went to go stand on the pad.

Jack’s face lit up with delight “Thanks you guys you won’t regret it, now I am going to have to boost the power to full so the pad can move us all at once. Now I need to set the coordinates, since we all live on the same street I will put us in John’s yard that should work at well. Ok everything is set.”

The pad started to glow as the machine started to hum. Once it reached to full power everyone on the pad, plus their luggage, started to sparkle when the machine experienced a power surge which caused massive explosions within the lab and the sparkling figures went from sparkling to glowing full of power. The pad itself had now become a bomb of energy waiting to explode and just before it transported the figures to their hometown; the lab exploded propelling the figures on the pad to their destination.

2am the street of their hometown was fast asleep when a small spark appeared that quickly grew into bubble that popped and left the 4 friends on the ground covered in scorch marks all over themselves and their baggage.

“IT WORKED!” Jack exclaimed, “That was amazing”

“Amazing? You almost killed us, blew up your professors lab, and we’re scorched!” says Erin moving to punch Jack in the face.

John interjects “look the lab isn’t our problem it’s Jack’s and as for everything else just be happy we all made it in one piece. How about we all just go home, shower, and get some sleep. We will talk again in the morning.”

They all agree and they move into their respective homes to get some sleep. As John enters his house he hears his mother whisper from the darkness.

“Is that you sweetie?”

John whispers in reply, “Yea Mom it’s me we all just got home.”

“I saw a flash do you know what that was?”

“Yeah I’ll explain it all in the morning.”

“Ok dear goodnight.”

* * *

John wakes up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. He eagerly gets out of bed and he looks for his pajama bottoms that he wears when he’s home but cannot seem to find them. Since all of his clothes in his baggage were dirty for Mom to clean he just put on his underwear from the night before and headed downstairs.

Walking down the stairs into the kitchen he shouts “Mom I can’t find my bottoms I like to wear have you seen....”

He stops mid sentence mouth wide open as he is standing in the doorway to the kitchen and asks “Mom where are your clothes?”

His mother stops what she is doing to look at her son with a goofy smile on her face, “Hello sweetie how are you this morning? I don’t quite know what you mean by bottoms and I don’t really know what is that around your waist, but you better eat your breakfast before it gets cold your father is almost done eating and wants to see you before he heads off to work.”

John walks over to his Father eating and reading the newspaper in the nude when he looks at his son with delight and says " SON! How was your trip?” as he is giving him a very big hug.

John looks at his father from head to toe and replies “it was interesting and with a lot of unexpected surprises.”

“Well I can’t wait to hear all about them.” John’s dad says with too much enthusiasm. “What are those?” as he points to Johns crotch with a giant smile on his face, kids pick up the strangest things at your age, go eat your breakfast.”

As John is eating his breakfast he is very uncomfortable talking to his parents who are catching him up on everything he missed while he has been at school. Just as they are about to ask about school and what John as been up to, his father finishes his plate, and proceeds to jerk himself off and cum on his plate Smiling, laughing, and moaning.

“Wow that was a good one dear,” Said his Mom.

“Thanks sweetie I hate to eat and run but I have a long day at the office.” Replied his father with an over abundance of happiness who then kisses his wife and son goodbye, grabs his briefcase, and walks out the door.

“Uh...May I be excused?” Said John.

“Well aren’t you going to finish dear?” His mother said with a blank smile on her face while looking at his crotch.

“I’m full and I have to go talk to Jack about something.” Replied John as he eagerly puts his plate in the sink.

“Well I guess if you are in a hurry.” Said his smiling mother.

John runs upstairs to put clothes on and runs across the street where Patty and Erin suddenly fly out of the doors of their parent’s home and they all simultaneously knock on Jack’s door.

As they knock on the door and as it opens John notices that it isn’t only his parents that are acting strange. He looks around on his street to find people on the street masturbating each other to say hello as if they were shaking hands then finish the greeting with a French kiss, and people walking down the street with a stupid grin on their face and everyone just like his parents, nude, and they were all staring at the trio with a puzzled expression on their faces.

“Don’t say anything just come up to my room.” Jack says as they all angrily walk upstairs to his room.

“What the hell did you do?” Patty started to say but with a tone of curiosity in her voice rather than anger.

“Well I was thinking about that and....”

Erin cuts off Jack “My parents were masturbating after they finished their breakfast and from what I can remember, they have never done anything like that.” She says but with a happier tone of voice as she starts to finish her sentence.

“And I think I can explain it you see....”

John then cuts him off saying, “Everyone here is naked! Can you imagine the look on my face when I saw my parents this morning and as I can imagine I think you guys experienced the same thing.” He says finishing off his sentence with giggling and a smile.

“Why aren’t I mad about this?” Asks John to the group “I mean I was furious and wanted to rip Jack’s head off, but now I feel happy and” as he starts to laugh, “I don’t know why!”

Patty and Erin both laugh with him agree and Patty says, “I know I feel the same way,” Erin agrees “me too!”

Jack suddenly puts it all together with a look of horror on his face. “I know what happened and what is happening to us. This is all speculation and I never thought it would happen. You see I accidentally set to much power to the pad and I believe it sent us to another dimension, and in this dimension people act very differently from our dimension, and whatever it is that makes the people act this way is affecting us.”

John puts as serious of a face as best as he can and asks, “So how is it affecting us?”

Jack responds, “whatever is making these people act the way they act must be related to some kind of dimensional shift, and it is probably taking our bodies time to adjust to the shift. I mean I really don’t know I am just guessing.” He says as he cracks a smile.

“How is that even possible” Patty asks “it seems like there would be a more logical explanation that that.”

“As I said before I’m just guessing, each parallel universe is different from the others maybe gravity has a different affect on people here, or maybe there’s something in the air or maybe...”

“Maybe you are trying to blow smoke up our Asses” as Erin interrupts Jack.

“Remember I’m guessing I have already tried emailing the Professor since he is the expert with this from what I found he works at a restaurant and never graduated High School.” Explained Jack.

“Is there anyone else that can help us?” asked John.

“He was the leading expert on quantum theory I tried looking for papers of people that maybe his equivalent, but he was one of a kind, and even if our professor fixes the problem I doubt he will even realize what happened.” Said Jack.

“So you mean we’re stuck here?” Asked Patty

“Looks like it.” Said John

“And we are going to end up like them? Naked?” asked Erin

“From what I gather, yes” replied Jack

“How long until we are completely changed?” asked John

“Well we got here almost 8 hours ago and we are all starting to feel extreme happiness so I would guess 24 hours.” Said Jack

“We should try and hold out for as long as possible,” said Patty trying to control her extreme feelings of happiness.

“I agree,” said Erin “I mean have you guys seen what people here consider normal? If not, then look at YouTube or T.V.”

“I don’t know if we can hold out,” Said Jack

“Well I think we can,” said John “I mean Patty is just as cynical as ever.”

“Oh thanks asshole, look can we all promise to try and hold out as long as we can?” said Patty

They all agreed and Patty said, “everyone take a deep breath and just focus; try and think about swallowing that feeling and burying it, but you have to focus.”

All of their smiles disappeared from their faces and they were ok.

Suddenly Jack’s mother knocked on the door and entered

“Why I thought you guys were having and orgy with all this racket your making, and what are those things that are on your body?”

“No mom we were just talking and these are just something we picked up at school.” Replied Jack

“Well you guys looks ridiculous Jack I want to spend some time with you I haven’t seen you in awhile. I want to hear all about your school.”

“It’s alright ma’am we were going anyways.” Said Erin as they all moved out of Jack’s bedroom said their goodbyes to him and went towards the front door.

“You guys all must come back for dinner I insist!” said Jack’s mother giggling

They all said yes and made their way towards their houses.

As John made his way towards his house he thought maybe he get some information about this dimension from his mother. He came in to his house to find his mother watching morning talk shows to rush in the afternoon. He then decided to sit and hang out with his mom for a bit.

“How’s Jack?” asked his mother

“He’s fine I’ll be going over to dinner at his house tonight, his mom insisted that she make dinner for me and the gang.” Said John thinking to himself how he had never used the word gang before.

“Oh that sounds wonderful” Said his smiling mother, “More of those things? How much of those weird things do you have that can fit over your body?”

“Mom stop I like them, and they’re called clothes” said John giggling and smiling, then taking a deep breath to focus.

“Well they should be called ridiculous, because that’s how you look in them.”

“Mom I have a question to ask.”

“Yes honey?”

“Well this may seem like an odd question to you, but do you ever remember a time where you weren’t, well naked and always happy?”

“Now that is an odd question dear; I mean it has always just been like this, but I faintly remember when I was a girl and the street I lived on was sad all the time until one day there was this big flash in the sky that was really bright. As it faded the sky changed many colors and after that; everything wasn’t scary anymore.” Said his mother in an eerie happy tone, “Why do you ask sweetie?”

“Oh no reason I was just curious that’s all.” John replied in a reassuring voice.

John spent the rest of his day with his mom and the two of them talked about everything that was going on with school while they ate lunch. Just as they finish lunch and his mother masturbates in front of him, which doesn’t seem as weird as it did during breakfast.

She finished and looked at him waiting and said, “well”

“Well what” replied John

“You’re done with eating”

“So?”

“So finish your lunch,” said his mom with a happy tone

“Look mom I just don’t feel comfortable doing that.”

“What are they teaching you at that school?”

“Look mom it was a long semester and I just need to adjust that’s all I’m just worn out”

“Well ok will you at least help me with dinner? Or are you too worn out for that?”

“No mom I’m not” Said John laughing and stopping suddenly to do the exercise that he had done before.

The two of them spent the rest of the day together when John had realized that he had to get ready for dinner at Jack’s house, so he went up to go shower, and while he was waiting for the water to warm up he looked at himself clothed in the mirror said to himself and started to laugh.

“Mom’s right I do look ridiculous.”

He then realized he was laughing again and he did the exercise, but this time the feeling of happiness felt more like a pebble he was trying to suppress than the speck of dirt that it felt like before.

As he finished his shower he finished getting ready when he heard his mom say, “you should hurry dear you don’t want to be late.”

He then ran downstairs, gave his dad a quick hug, and ran across the street and knocked on the door when Patty shows up behind him giggling, stops to focus, and says sarcastically, “wow you held out long.”

Just then he looks at Patty and says, “You look ridiculous in that.”

“Funny I was just about to say the same thing about you did you look at yourself?”

Just then as the door started to open he looked down and realized that he was nude. He must have forgotten to put clothes on because he was in such a hurry.

“huh...I must of forgot to get dressed after my shower,” said John as he giggles to himself, then does the exercise once more realizing that the happiness feels more like a grape than a pebble.

The door then opens to reveal Jack completely nude standing at the door.

“Oh not you too” says Patty as she starts laughing, and then controlling herself.

Jack looks down and realizes what she is talking about and replies “oh my family all went for a swim today and it’s kind of hard to swim when there aren’t any swimsuits in the house. I just kind of forgot to put my clothes back on; you look ridiculous by the way.”

“Whatever let’s just eat dinner” said Patty

“Ok Jack I talked to my Mom this afternoon and apparently it wasn’t always like this.” Whispered John

“Really?”

“Yeah she said that she remembers everything being sad when she was a girl and then there was a big flash in the sky then after that everything was like this.”

Jack thought for a moment then said, “ok I’ll see what I can find on the net this could be an interesting piece of information.”

The two walk into Jack’s house to find Erin sitting at the table fully clothed with everyone. Jack’s brother and sister get up to greet Jack and Patty.

“How are you doing bro?” Said Jack’s brother Kevin as John avoided the crotch grabbing and French kiss.

“Oh I’m good how’s Eastern? Senior year coming up right?” Asked John as he hugged Angela and avoided the crotch grab and French kiss from Angela as well.

“Oh yea I can’t wait how long do you have left?” Kevin asks with an odd look on his face

“Too long, and how are you Angie? How’s the new job?” Said John

“I’m good and the job is great it took awhile to find one after graduation, 2 years,” replied Angie with the same puzzled look on her face.

“Not you too Patty. Mom there’s another one that is wearing that stuff.” Said Kevin

“I don’t know what fascination you kids have with these clothes.” As Jack’s mom said

“Well some of us have a more fascination with them than others ma’am,” said Patty as she is glaring at John and Jack with Erin giggling at the table, then taking a breath.

They all sit down to a nice dinner, and start discussing random topics, and when plates are about to be finished Patty, Jack, John, and Erin all manage to escape the masturbation part of the meal with random excuses. They all decide that it has been a long day and go to bed early.

John gets in the door when his mother yelling from another room asks him how dinner was and to pick up his stuff off the floor in the bathroom because she didn’t want to touch it. John went upstairs to clean up his mess and could barely hold the clothes close to him as he carried them at arms length because he couldn’t stand the smell. When he got into his room the smell was the same and he realized it was the clothes so he took them all and bagged them up in a garbage bag and took it out to the street.

As he got out to the street he saw Jack on the other side with the same amount of oversized bags with him to put out for the trash.

“You too?” said Jack

“Yea I couldn’t stand the smell of them especially since they weren’t clean because I wanted to wash them here and well no laundry machines.” Replied John

“I’m sorry again. I really didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“I know it’s ok let’s try and hold out longer tomorrow,” said John as he starts glancing at his and Jacks nakedness, “and see what you can find maybe there’s a way to do something.”

“Agreed goodnight.”

* * *

He woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast, and full of joy with a bright smile on his face he walked down the stairs and kissed his mother on the cheek she said, “good morning dear and I’m happy you’ve come back to your senses.”

John realized what he was doing and as he is walking to the table he stops to take a deep breath, focus, and physically swallow the feeling of happiness because it felt more like a kiwi than a grape. He continued to the table and said, “I didn’t like the clothes that much I’m just going to try and be myself from now on.” John says as he is eating his breakfast.

“Well that’s good son, I was thinking that we go to the bar with your friends tonight I haven’t seen them in a while and it would be nice to have a couple of drinks with them.” Said his father

“That’s a great idea.” As John was nearing the completion of his plate and absently playing with himself, as that feeling he had recently swallowed made its way to the surface. “I was going to go into town today and...” As John finished his plate he starts to jerk off and shoots while smiling, laughing, and moaning all over the table as he shakes from his orgasm, “wow....” feeling an over abundance of happiness he takes a deep breath, physically swallowing the happiness with force, which felt more like a baseball, and looks down at his cum all over the table mortified at what he just did, “um...uh...anyways I can stop by their houses and invite them tonight before I head into town.”

“It’s nice to see you’re back to your old self.” Said his mother smiling

“What? Oh that I’ll clean it up I’m sorry,” as he turns red from embarrassment.

“Not to worry dear this is what happens when you don’t finish your meals you make a mess. I’ll clean up but next time you clean up your own mess.” Said his giggling mother.

As his parents finished their breakfast John ran out the door only to meet Jack on the sidewalk on Jack’s side of the street, both with mortified looks on their faces.

“You too?” they both said in unison

“I don’t know what came over me I just finished my plate got hard and the next thing I know,” Said John in amazement.

“I know, and I hate to admit it, but it felt wonderful like pure joy like....”

“Yea I know I felt it too, and it did feel amazing,” said John as he interrupted Jack.

“I wonder what else feels like that,” said Jack, as he felt a sexual connection with his friend.

John quickly changed subjects, “did you find anything?”

“At first, nothing 1960-1966 everything was just like our world with subtle differences until February of 1967 is when the phenomena occurred. I then did more research and found it was the same year that Dr Alan, the man who the professor said basically changed his life and taught him everything he knows, vanished. From what I can only speculate he was experimenting with dimensional traveling and created a crude device that when he activated it, sucked him and his house where his lab was in to oblivion. That machine created a void which was the flash papers all over the world wrote about.”

“Should we tell the girls?” asked John.

“No let’s not, because if there isn’t a real solution neither Patty or Erin are going to be interested in it,” Jack responded.

At that moment Jack’s mom popped her head outside the door laughed and said, “Jack sweetie your brother needs you for something.”

Jack sighed, “Well I have to go. I’ll catch you later.”

Just as he was about to walk away John said, “Oh hey, my Dad wants to invite us all out tonight to the bar for some drinks bring Kevin and Angie if you want.”

“Ok cool we’ll meet you there around 9,” said Jack as he runs back into his house.

John went over to Patty’s house to find her and Erin sunbathing nude in the front yard laughing and enjoying each other’s company.

“Talk about me not holding out long,” said John sarcastically.

“Lasted longer than you didn’t I? Anyways we are just taking advantage of the no tan lines opportunity. What did YOU do this morning jerk off at the table?” Said Patty.

John gave no response

“Well it looks like men ARE the weaker sex,” said Patty as her and Erin breakout into hysterical laughter.

“Well at least I’m controlling the happiness, which is more I can say about the two of you,” replied John.

Erin wiped the tears away from her face and said, “There is a difference between laughing at what’s funny and that.”

At that moment she points across the street to see a neighbor happily walking down the sidewalk singing ‘zipidy-do-da.’

“Ok so not like that, but you have to admit it wasn’t almost wet beach towel funny,” pointed out John.

Patty said as she looks at both John and Erin, “You’re right it’s just really hard containing the feeling. I woke up the morning with a giant smile on my face for no reason and even sang while I was getting ready. It took me almost 15 minutes to contain myself.”

John’s face lit up in agreement, “I know what you mean I was Mr. Sunshine this morning until it sprayed all over breakfast.”

All three of them go into a hysterical laughter for at least 20 minutes before they try and get a hold of themselves; to John the feeling had now grown to the size of a softball having to focus more and more just to keep it down.

“Listen I’m heading to the mall, do you guys want to come with? And also my Dad invited everyone out to the bar tonight if you want to go we are meeting at 9,” said John

They both nodded to say yes to both invites. John left and came back with car keys plus, noticed Patty and Erin standing by the car still naked.

“Aren’t you guys going to put clothes back on?” Asked John

“Well,” Said Erin “we tried but they smelled rank and they felt awful, so we just threw them out.”

“Yea I don’t know why I was so darn stubborn in wanting to wear them.” Patty said while giving a huge silly bright smile, and then suddenly the facial expression broke, “Whoa, what the hell was that?”

“I don’t know Patty but it sure did freak the H-E double hockey sticks out of me.” John said while giving the huge silly bright smile, and suddenly his face breaks, “what the fuck was that?”

“I don’t know but you guys are freaking me out.” Erin said, and then suddenly her face lights up, “but let’s get going to the mall guys I haven’t been in AGES!”

“Ok....” Said Patty and John with a sarcastic tone.

“Well at least we lasted more than 24 hours,” said Erin after she realized what she just said before. “I wonder how much longer we can last though.”

“Let’s just go,” said John.

The three start driving to the mall and Patty starts to try and find some music, but every time she lands on another bright and peppy music station she notices that they are all bouncing and trying their hardest not to sing along, so she just opts for a car ride of silence.

Just as John parks the car he makes a realization, “If people don’t carry bags here, no wallets, money, or don’t need clothes then what do they sell at a mall and how do they pay for it?”

“Well the days here are starting to become more and more eventful aren’t they?” said Patty

As soon as they walked into the mall they suddenly realized what they sell, everything from earphones that have mp3 players built in to sex toys. They all walk into to one adult store to find people testing the merchandise and blowing each other in the middle of the store. Two clerks, a man and woman, approach them, while Patty and Erin avoid their greeting; John whole-heartedly embraced this new greeting.

The girls looked at John with a cynical smile and Patty said, “still the weaker sex.”

John realized what he just did with shock, and then the female clerk said with too much enthusiasm, “is there anything I can help you find? If you’re just browsing remember you can test the products if you like!”

The three of them look at the testing displays and noticed that they are all under a sterilizing light, but they all declined declaring they were just browsing.

“We don’t have any money on us anyways,” said Erin with a smile with both John and Patty cracking a smile.

“What’s money?” said the male clerk.

“Umm currency...it’s how you pay for things.” Said John

“OH silly me!” Said the male clerk happily, “If you are unsure with how many credits you have then just go to the automatic teller machine and it will...well...TELL YOU!!” as he laughs hysterically.

All five of them start hysterically laughing when the three finally come to their senses with John having to use every muscle in his body to contain the feeling, which now felt like a basketball. They all then ran out to the ‘ATM.’

“This is getting annoying.” Said Patty as she takes a deep breath, “now how do you work this damn thing...oh I just put my thumb here and...”

The machine lit up with rainbow colors and told her how many credits she had, which was a lot. The other two did the same thing to realize they also had a lot of credits to spend.

“Well at least we can get lunch,” said Erin.

As the three of them walk towards the food court area they see people in the mall sucking, fucking, and jerking each other at random. If people were not doing that they were all happily walking and holding hands with the people they came with, plus they all had the brightest smiles on their faces. As the people that were playing with each other came they would shake laugh and moan all at the same time after they got off they would skip away with the same smile on their face.

The three of them got their food and find a place to sit down. They tried to focus and have a conversation while they are eating, but it is difficult with so many people finishing their lunch at different intervals.

“Where do they find the energy?” said Patty in astonishment.

“Yeah really, they’re libido must be going a mile a minute,” said Erin in agreement.

As the girls get closer to the end of their meal they are fingering themselves furiously with their other hand without their knowledge. As they are doing this John starts talking without even noticing what they are doing,

“This whole happiness...thing do you guys think that it could be related to the increased libido? I mean since we’ve suppressed the emotion it’s been building up inside of us ready to explode I mean it’s already gotten out a few times already and since you guys have been suppressing the most it must be a this little bomb by now.”

As he is saying this he is unaware that they are smiling, moaning, and laughing. The build up starts small until he finishes his last sentence and they both explode with ecstasy.

John looked at them with astonishment and said, “kind of like that.”

The joy that exploded within the girls quickly faded as the looks of extreme happiness soon changed to looks of mortification as they realized what they just did in public.

“Who’s the weaker sex now?” Said John as we smirks with delight.

Patty quickly pulled herself together and said, “cute asshole really fucking cute.”

As John was finishing his lunch, he felt the feeling start to push at him again. He wanted to play with himself but he needed to stay strong, because if he just made it past lunch he could hold out the changes and stay himself, but the feeling was growing faster than he could contain. As he finished his last bite Erin noticed his heavy breathing, the sweat starting to pour out from his body, and the clawing at his skin to try and focus to suppress the feeling which was growing at an alarming rate inside of him.

“Dude are you ok?” Said Erin.

“I...Am...Trying...To...hold...out” said John as the feelings inside of him get bigger and bigger, his breathing getting heavier, and starting to moan which sounded like he had more of a stomachache than a feeling of pleasure.

“Look at it Erin, it’s throbbing purple, just hold out a little longer John you can do it!” said Patty.

“His brain is going to explode look at him!” exclaimed Erin; “enough of the weaker sex thing dude just get off your starting to scare me.”

John’s painful moaning continued as his skin started to look flushed when Patty said, “Yea you totally win I couldn’t hold out for this long.”

Tears start coming from his eyes when he said with deep breaths, “It...hurts...too...much...I...have...to...finish.”

Just then he gave in and started jerking himself as he was stroking he felt mini explosions of pleasure and joy go off inside of him he could feel the basketball build up of inside him and turn into something more like the sun, and just when the buildup reached its peak, the sun exploded. John’s pleasurable moaning and laughter went into hysterics as he started to convulse and his eyes roll back into his head. He finally stopped and had sweat and cum everywhere. Feeling more euphoric than he’s ever felt in his life.

“Are...you ok John?” Asked Patty as her voice echoes though the food court, which is silent for the first time.

“John...please answer me are you ok? Do you need me to call 911? Asked Erin.

As he just lay there smiling breathing heavily Erin Said, “We need to call 911.”

“How genius? NO cell phones!” exclaimed Patty who now noticed the mall returned to its usually business.

“I don’t know there has to be a payphone or something!” said Erin as she started to cry.

“Oh Jesus!” said Patty rolling her eyes, “wait look! John are you with us?”

The euphoria in John’s body at that moment started to change into an abundant supply of energy. His eyes rolled out of the back of his sockets, he lifted his head, and gave the girls the brightest smile.

“OH GOLLY LADIES! I’m more than with you...I am LIGHYEARS ahead of you!” Exclaimed John giggles in a fit of joy.

“Oh god.” Said Patty, “John contain yourself just focus and lock it up.”

John tried to focus, but when he did he would just start laughing again as if he was trying to hold a serious face by holding his breath.

“I can’t lock it up Patty...THERE’S TOO MUCH TO CONTAIN!!” said John in hysterics, “common let’s go to another store!”

The girls tried to grab him but he was skipping through the mall and they couldn’t catch up to him.

As they entered an mp3 purchase center Erin said, “Dude let’s go I still have to help my mom with dinner and I’ve had enough of the mall.”

“You don’t look happy Erin; well I’m your friend, I love you, and I’m going to make you happy.” He then starts to kiss her neck and feel her breast when she let out a tiny moan and pushed him off.

“Look I’m fine I’m just tired that’s all can we go?”

“Ok then if that’s what you want!”

Just when they were about to leave a woman approached them and asked, “how are you guys doing today isn’t today just one big bag of rainbows and sunshine!”

The girls looked like they just threw up in their mouths a little when John responded, “I am doing WONDERFUL! I have never felt so happy in my life! I just want to share my love and happiness with others!”

At that moment the two started to kiss. John then kisses her all over her body then picks her up and penetrates her. Pumping as hard as he can he feels electricity pulse threw him. As the pulse gets stronger and stronger they both start to violently shake as they are smiling, laughing and moaning. Just then he gives one more pump and they both shriek with happiness and John explodes inside of her.

At that moment a man starts to approach Patty and she quickly rejects him, “back off I’m not that happy.”

John and the woman quickly separate and he said, “Come on guys let’s go!” as he grabs both of their hands and tries to skip but the girls continue to hold him back.

They drive home with the radio blaring ‘I’m walking on sunshine’ and John singing and dancing as obnoxiously as he can.

“There has to be a way to get home. I can’t end up like that!” Patty shouts from the backseat realizing that she is being ignored, smacks Erin as hard as she can, “Pay attention!”

“Sorry I can’t help it,” Erin said laughing obnoxiously as she is dancing and about to go back to singing with John.

Patty pulls her arm and shouts with determination “You are my last avenue of sanity please don’t encourage this!”

“How are you holding everything together so much you don’t even look like you’re fighting the happiness.”

“My heart is three sizes too small,” Patty shouts sarcastically “It is really hard to keep it in, but I just focus like you need to.”

John parks the car they all get out and he says “ok ladies I’ll see you tonight! Don’t forget!” as he skips into his house.

“Ok you’re right there has to be something we can do,” said Erin, “I really don’t want to be like that either.”

“Good then we just have to try and hold out a little more. We can talk to Jack tonight to see if there is anything new he found relating to our predicament.” Said Patty, “Just remember to focus and don’t think about anything happy, we can get through this!”

Erin looked at her confidently and said, “we can and I’m with you see you later tonight.”

With that the two ladies walked into their houses to their families.

* * *

John was helping his parents clean up dinner. He had felt nothing but happiness since lunch time and was bright and sunny to his parents delight, which they were starting to get worried about him until he got home from being out that evening. John was finishing wiping the table when he heard a knock at his door. He opened it up to find Jack standing in his door way with a huge smile on his face.

John moved in to greet him and said “buddy! How are you? You look a lot better!”

They walked upstairs to John’s room.

“I feel fantastic! I don’t know what happened but I’ve felt this way since lunch and I can’t stop smiling!” said Jack enthusiastically “I came over to tell you something that had to do with how we got here.”

John just smiled and said, “What do you mean silly?”

“You know, I haven’t the foggiest idea.,” replied Jack

“HA! It’s so hard to concentrate I forgot why I fought this feeling in the first place.” John paused for a moment, “I like the way I feel now and I just want to share it with others!”

With that him and Jack moved in to kiss another they start feel each other, and they start moaning. After tossing around in several positions, John moves in to the dominant position and penetrates Jack. The sensations are overwhelming to them as John pumps harder and harder as John rolls his eyes with a giant grin on his face giggling and moaning at the same time. He then gives one final thrust and finishes inside of his friend. Jack then changes positions and face fucks John until he finishes as well. At that moment John’s dad walks into the room.

“Hey guys we don’t want to be late!”

“Sorry dad we were just finishing up.”

“Well it’s nice to see things are starting to get back to normal around here,” said his dad giggling.”

As they all arrive to the bar the three men notice Patty and Erin in the parking lot getting pleasured from Kevin and Angie. The three approach the foursome, as they are finishing up.

“OH Hey guys!” said Patty with a big smile

“We were waiting for you! What took you so long?” Asked a giddy Erin

John’s Dad replied jokingly, “I had to wait on these jokers here,” as he punched John and Jack on the arms, “They couldn’t wait to have fun with the rest of us.”

“Oh stop dad! I’m glad that you guys are in a better mood you had me worried at the mall.” John said to Patty and Erin.

“Yea we’re doing a lot better!” responded Erin, “I felt so much better after dinner!”

“I wasn’t feeling to good up until dinner,” said Patty “but I feel better now!”

John’s dad interjected, “Hey let’s talk about this over drinks it’s on me!”

They all liked the sound of that as they cheered and walked into the orgy-infested bar. They get themselves situated inside and start to join in the orgy. All one could hear outside was Laughing, Moaning, and obnoxiously happy loud music.

* * *

It was noon and the four friends where laying out in John’s yard laughing and enjoying each other’s company. It had been a year since their accident and they have enjoyed everyday since. They were pleasuring each other when a small spark appeared and quickly flashed temporally blinding the four friends. After everything went back to normal they noticed a man standing there fully clothed. They just looked at the strange man and just laughed at him Jack then stopped laughing for a moment and asked him a question.

“You look ridiculous! I think I know who you are.”

“It’s me your professor you know from your dimension?”

“Huh I almost forgot about that place,” said Jack.

The Professor ignored Jack and started to explain, “I walked in just after the lab exploded. I entered the lab being very angry when I noticed the four of you standing in the lab naked and acting strangely. I soon realized what had happened and I started to rebuild my lab to try and rescue you. I learned about the dimensional shift, so I invented this device to prevent this dimension from affecting me and so I can return home. Now let’s get you guys home.”

“Wait, Home? Other people in the lab?” Asked Patty.

The Professor smiled, “Yes home, and when you transported here you changed places with your doubles, literally ripping them from their dimension.”

“But we are home.” Said John with a blank smile.

“Yeah I mean I remember not always being from here but that just seems like a sad distant memory.” Said Jack, “We aren’t going anywhere.”

Patty and Erin nodded in agreement.

“Well what about your doubles? Did you ever consider them in all of this?” Asked the Professor.

“Does it even matter?” said Patty.

The Professor then looked away and said, “Actually they are just like you guys, the longer they are there the more distant this world is to them. I just wanted to make things right.”

“Things are right silly,” said Erin

“Then that is that.” The Professor then pressed buttons on his device and suddenly there was a flash, then he was gone.

The group then went back to their afternoon, laughing, smiling, and playing without a care in the world.