The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimer: This story contains explicit description of sexual situations. If you are not at the right age, the right mood or it is against your religious beliefs, please do not read the story.

The story is a work of fiction. Any similarity between any character in this story and any real person is only coincidental. If you insist this story is about you, go talk with your shrink about it.

All rights reserved to psychtales (). You may distribute it freely, and post it at any non-profit site. For any commercial use, write me.

Getting feedback is very important for me. If you read my story and like it, don’t hesitate to write me about it—even a single line to let me know you liked it would be great. Any comments, corrections, criticism and suggestions for improvements are also more than welcomed

Enjoys,
Psychtales

Synopsis: A man travels back home after being away for two years, and find that his family, his ex-girlfriend, and anyone else at his hometown have changed.

This story is in the same universe of “Happy we are”, but doesn’t share any of the characters from the previous story.

Happy we are: Mike’s Diary

This is one long flight home. I’m flying for 6 hours already and its only halfway till I’ll get back home. Such a long journey, and for what? I’m not even sure anyone would be waiting for me at the airport.

Sure, my family know I’m arriving. But after all that happened when I left home, the way I left ... I’m not sure they’ll make the effort to greet me at the airport. I don’t think they’ll forgive me. Hack, I’m even not sure I’ll forgive myself. I’ve been such an asshole then. But I grew up. Those two years abroad changed me. I think I’m a better man now. And now I’m ready to face the demons from my past. Yet I surly hope they are ready to face me.

Cheryl, the girl sitting at the seat next to me, is finally asleep. She sure is a lovely sight too look at, now that she’s asleep. But she’s not such a lovely person to talk to ... she gave me an headache! She couldn’t stop complaining. About everything! For three hours in a row—the plane, the flight attendants, the food, her parents, her boyfriend. She kept talking on and on about that boyfriend of hers, that “bastard” as she called him. About how he keeps cheating on her, and then threatens to leave her. Frankly, I don’t blame him ...

Speaking of which, she reminds me of one demon from my past I wouldn’t like to face. Stacy. Not now. Not ever. I hope I wouldn’t bump into her.

Home. At last. And what a surprise! Last night, at the plane, I wrote I wouldn’t expect anyone to greet me at the airport. So you can guess I was quite shocked when I got to the airport and spotted the welcome committee waiting for me. Signs, balloons and all. No, they were never that cheesy, but after all, it’s the first time I’m back after two years of being away.

Mom was there, and dad, and my brother and sis—Dan and Mary. And Stacy.

Yes. Stacy was there. The one person I didn’t even dare to think I would meet at the airport. Not after the ugly way we broke up, when we both sworn to loath each other till the day we die. At first I thought that by some trick of fortune she was waiting for somebody else, and just happened right next to me family. I tried to avoid her look, but then I’ve noticed she was smiling at me, waiving both her hands. And if I had any doubts left, I’ve heard her joining the rest of my family calling me: “Mike!”

They all greeted me so warmly, and looked so delighted to see me. I surly never dreamed of this kind of reception when I’ll get back home. After all, I knew my family. Or at least I thought I knew them. We are all very stubborn folks and we are not very quick to forget and forgive. Maybe they do miss me, and I guess that despite everything, they are my family and they love me, just as I do love them.

But Stacy. I thought I would figure her out after a year and a half we where dating. Apparently, I was wrong.

At first I tried to avoid her. “What is SHE doing here?” I asked them.

“Mike, did you think I would forget you? Of course I’m here. After all, I AM your girlfriend”. She took a step towards me. I took a step back, away from her. “You WERE my girlfriend. We broke up. We hate each other!” She took another step towards me. I tried to retreat, but couldn’t move backwards without bumping into someone. “Mike”, she said calmly, smiling to me, “I don’t hate you. I would NEVER hate you”.

She hugged me. I felt her generous breasts squeezing against my chest. “Oh Mike, I missed you so much!". I was stunned. Speechless.

“S... Stacy... I never thought you would ... not after ....”

“Yes, yes, I know. I was awful. I hope you’ll forgive me for everything I said and did back then. After we broke up, after all this time you weren’t here, I realized what a big mistake it was. I now realized how deep are my feeling for you. How much I’d like to be with you ... I love you, Mike...”

I looked at her. She was even more beautiful than I remembered her, with that sexy dress she was wearing. That tender skin, this shapely ass, those impressive breasts that looked like they were struggling to escape the captivity of her dress, those lovely eyes, those full lips smiling at me ... She then kissed me passionately. Her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. My penis sprang to full erection. I’ve felt like I could take her here and now. Not caring about all the people around us. She was so hot. And I felt so horny!

But then I had a flashback of images from the time we broke up. Of things we said to each other back then, and I pushed her away from me.

“Mike, what’s wrong?” She didn’t look offended. She acted as if she were just curious about the way I acted. She was still smiling at me.

“I’m sorry, Stacy, but it still feels strange to me to kiss you like that after ... everything. I ... don’t want to repeat the same mistakes again”

“That’s ok, I understand” she said, smiling at me. “but I promise you. This time it will be alright. This time I WILL make you happy”

“Maybe you’re right. But even if you do, we’ll have to do it one step at a time. And anyway, I’m really exhausted from the long trip. I think I’ll go home now and get some sleep. Goodbye, Stacy”

“So, you don’t want me to go home with you and fuck you into oblivion before you get to sleep?” she asked seductively.

Gosh, didn’t I want it? I was damn horny and she knew how to play on my every weakness. Yet it felt wrong. It was impossible for me to just forget everything and pretend nothing happened. Maybe ... in time, I would regain my trust in her. Not today.

“No Stacy. Sorry”

“As you wish, captain”, she replied, giggling. “See you tomorrow”, she blew a kiss towards me and walked away.

Then I realized my family was there with me all along, witness to our conversation. I’ve felt embarrassed, especially considering the part when Stacy talked about fucking me. My family was never very open about sexuality. I looked at them and tried to read their reaction, but I couldn’t really tell anything from the smiles on their faces. Where they amused from the situation, or were they just so happy seeing me they couldn’t quit smiling?

“You are such a lovely couple. I hope you’ll get back together” My mom said.

“Yes, it would be sooooo romantic”, said Mary.

I thought Mary never liked Stacy. And when did my family become so sentimental?

Anyway, I’m too tired to think right now. I never get to sleep in an airplane, and my mind is really clouded from tiredness. I’ll try to get some sleep now.

If there would ever be a way to wipe up memories from my mind, here is one image I would like them to erase completely: the picture of my parents “doing it”. On the Sofa.

I went to sleep at about 1pm, and woke up at 3:30am. I felt dehydrated and went to the kitchen to take something to drink. Maybe if I were less dizzy I would have noticed the rather loud voices in the living-room before, but I was half asleep then. I went to the kitchen, my eyes not really open yet, took a bottle of water, and went back to my room. As I went through the living-room, I noticed something was going on the sofa, but since my mind was still in a dreamlike state, it took me several moments to understand I was watching my mom and dad fucking on the Sofa, like wild rabbits. At 3:30am. Yuck!

I’ve seen my mom’s face. It looked like she was looking at me. And smiling. I was probably just imagining it. They were too busy to notice I was around. I hurried back to my room.

Gee. My mom and pap. I still can’t believe it. It looks like a lot has changed since I left. I can’t remember when was the last time I’ve even seen then hugging each other. Sex is the last thing I could imagine my old folks were doing. I always thought me, Mary and Dan must be the result of an accident, maybe they got drunk or something. Maybe we were adopted. And now ... On the Sofa, All night long. Couldn’t they at least do it in a private place, like their own room?

It’s still dark outside now, but I can’t go back to sleep. Damn Jetlag. Thoughts are spinning around my head. About the way I expected things would be when I got back. About the way things turned out. I have some strange, uneasy feeling. I feel like something isn’t right, yet I can’t tell what. Maybe it’s because the way I was received was so strikingly different that what I expected. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, and people love me more than I realize. And maybe they were just acting, trying to look as nice as they could, but tomorrow, after they’ll get used to the fact that I’m here, everyone’s true feelings would emerge.

It’s night-time again. Yep, I’m definitely going to have difficult time getting over this jetlag.

I finally went to sleep yesterday after spending several hours reading some book at my room. I woke up at about 2pm.

“Hey sleeping beauty. Woke up at last?” My sister greeted me.

I nodded drowsily.

“Listen, Mike, we’re doing a welcome party for you tomorrow evening. I hope its ok with you”

“A welcome party?”

“Yep. There are lot of people that want to meet you again, now that you’re back. Don’t you think it would be cool to have a welcome party for you?”

“Ahem ... well... sure”

“Stacy would be there” she added, with a wink.

Yes. Of course. Stacy. The thing is, I wasn’t sure I was ready for her yet. I still need to find myself here before I get into such a relationship again.

Mom and dad never mentioned anything regarding last night’s incident. Probably they haven’t noticed me. I hope neither of them noticed the embarrassed look on my face when I saw them today.

At supper I’ve met Mary’s new boyfriend, Roger, and Dan’s new girlfriend, Rachel. I’m not sure I like Roger that much. I don’t know why, he looks nice and polite and all. I have no problem with Rachel, on the other hand. She’s a pretty girl, kinda cute and very cheerful and nice. She was certainly my kind of girl. She probably noticed I liked her, and tried to tease me a bit. I hoped Dan didn’t notice this. I wouldn’t like to mess with my brother’s girlfriend. If he noticed, he didn’t show a sign of it. They clearly liked each other, and didn’t try to hide it. They were hugging and kissing each other quite openly. Mary and Roger didn’t try to hide their emotions to one another either, and openly showed it during dinner.

A lot has certainly changed around here. They acted in a way that looked a bit out of character for both of them. Not to mention the dress my sister was wearing. She always wearing those ragged clothes that hide her body, and now she was wearing this highly revealing dress. My mom and dad where looking at the five of us and smiling.

“Mom, what are you smiling about?” I asked. “It’s just ... so nice to see how you all became grown up people” she said. “It just makes me happy to see my whole family together”.

I had a creepy feeling aliens came and replaced my family. Yet ... after all, I didn’t see them for two years. Maybe they did change. Mary was 15 when I left. Now she’s 17. Dan is 19 now. And maybe my old folks went to a marriage counselor that managed to improve their sex life? Who knows. What’s important is that they’re happy now. And I should be happy for them. They’re no longer the miserable would-be-family I left 2 years ago. Whatever happened, it’s only for the best.

After supper, Dan went with Rachel to his room. Few minutes later, Mary and Roger left, ready to take the hugging and kissing to its next level. Did they also go into Dan’s room? Nah. Probably it’s just me imagining things again.

Just when I went back to my room, I got a phone call. From Stacy. She asked if she could come to visit me.

“Sorry Stacy, I don’t think it would be a good idea. I need some time to think about it”.

“Mike, don’t be so heavy. All I want is to talk with you. Nothing more”

“We are talking”

“Mike, please? I want to see you when I talk. I won’t bite, I promise” She giggled.

“Well, I guess you could come here to talk. But just to talk”

“Sure” she said.

I had a strange thought when I was waiting for Stacy to arrive. “This is not Stacy”. Well ... she had Stacy’s body (Stacy’s VERY attractive body), and Stacy’s voice, but it wasn’t her. The real Stacy would hate me now, would try to stay away from me, not to seduce me. I don’t remember Stacy ever THAT happy and cheerful. I don’t remember her giggling before. It’s like the invasion of the body snatchers or something.

No. This thought is too ridiculous. Maybe it’s a wicked game she’s playing with me? Acting as if she wants me... Planning a revenge on me?

She came wearing a sexy dress, even more revealing dress than the one she was wearing at the airport. Was she that beautiful when we dated, two years ago? I thought of her as a girl with nice body and pretty face, but I never noticed she was that voluptuous, not until tonight.

She sat in a seductive pose on my bed, smiling at me. She kept talking, saying things about forgetting and forgiving, about how much she wanted me and loved me, how great it would be to be together. I wasn’t really listening. I looked at her smiling lips, the sensual way in which they moved when she talked, at her very feminine body that was ready for me to touch. I remembered that kiss at the airport, I could still feel the taste in my mouth, taste of passion. All my previous thoughts faded away. All I had in mind was my desire for her. Her lips moved closer to mine, I’ve felt her hand fondling the very hard organ between my legs.

“No, Stacy, stop it” I said, in a not very convincing voice. “Mike, you naughty boy” she giggled, “Your joy-stick down there doesn’t really want me to stop. Does it? My, I forgot what a huge thing you got there ...”

“No, Stacy ...” I had to summon all my will power to stop her. It wasn’t right. I tried hard to think about the way we broke up two years ago ... tried hard ... I was definitely hard ... “No!” I pushed her away.

“Mike, don’t resist me. I know you desire me ...” she said in a soft voice, smiling. It wasn’t right. The way she behaved. It wasn’t Stacy at all. And she just kept smiling. Coming to think of it, everyone around me just kept smiling. All the time. I don’t remember any other expression on the face of anyone since yesterday, except smiles. If I wasn’t that tired and confused I would have noticed that earlier. But what was going on here? Why? The “invasion of the body snatchers” or “Stepford wives” explanations were still too ridiculous to consider. Must be something else.

“Stacy, may I ask you something?” I said.

“Shoot”

“I’ve noticed ... you’re smiling ... all the time”

“Sure, Einstein, you are very perceptive” she replied. “Its because I am happy. I’m happy to see you. To be with you. You make me smile. Anything wrong with that?".

“It’s just—not you. Not the Stacy I remember”

“People can change, can’t they? Don’t you like the way I am now? Do you want me to have a serious look on my face?” She made an imitation of a “serious” look and then burst into laugher.

She was even sexier when she laughed.

“Stacy, it’s not just you. It’s everyone here. I don’t think its right”

“It’s not right that people are happy?”

“Not when it is my family. It is frightening me. I want my old miserable family back!”

“Mike, relax. Stop worrying all the time. Let go of your fears and doubts and you’ll feel happy as well. This is what your family learned while you were away. This is what I’ve learned. If you don’t want to be happy yourself, at least be happy for us”

“Stacy, I think you should go now” I said.

“Sure Mike. If that’s what you want”

Lot of things happened today. I had hard time getting to sleep tonight. In addition to the jetlag, I had all those thoughts running through my head. I’m not really sure when did I finally fall asleep, but when I woke up it was noon already.

I decided I need to get out of my house, keep away from my cheerful family. I dressed up and went out to the street.

It didn’t help soothing my paranoid thoughts, though. It wasn’t just my family, or Stacy. Everyone was smiling. Everybody looked so happy. I went to the mall to look around at shops. Lots of people were there. They were all smiling and laughing and chatting cheerfully with each other. The girls all wore sexy dresses that emphasized the shape of their feminine body and made a clear display of their assets. A lot of the men had a quite noticeable erection. Couples all around were hugging and kissing and even making out in public. I noticed a man entering an apparel store near me. “How may I help you sir?” the busty blond shopkeeper asked him. “I’m looking for a shirt. Size L” the man said, sending his hands to touch her breasts. “All right. This way, sir” she said, giggling, and casually fondled his erected penis. “Anything else?". “Do you mind if I suck your boobs while you’re helping me? They look delicious”. “Oh thank you” she said, giggling once more, “It would be really nice if you do, sir”.

Apparently, they were not the only people involved in what looks like a sexual activity like it was something casual, possibly with a complete stranger.

“Hey, Mike!” I’ve heard woman’s voice from behind me. It took me few seconds to recognize her. It was that pretty yet annoying girl from the plane.

“Oh, hi Cheryl”. I’m not sure if I was more relieved or more distressed to find out she was dressing sexy clothes and smiling, like all the others. Right now, I would really prefer to see her frown, like she used to do constantly on the plane. I wanted to hear people complain, to see angry or sad faces. Not yet another happy face.

If I needed a final proof that something freaky is happening, Cheryl’s cute, joyous smile was it.

“How are you doing, Mike?”

“Great, and you?” I was being polite.

“Wonderful! It’s great to get back home. I feel sooooo happy now. I had great time with Jeff, my boyfriend, yesterday. We had the sex of my lifetime. He’s such a great lover. Forget all I told you about him on the plane ... I didn’t know what I was talking about. But enough about me. What about you?”

“I’m fine. Not much to tell ...”

“Mike? Is there anything wrong? You look distressed ...”

“No, I’m fine, really”

“Hey, maybe I can cheer you up!” she said, holding my hand, “You were so considerate there on the plane when you listened to all my problems with such patience. Now it’s my turn to help you feel better”. She hugged me and kissed me on the chick. “Does this help?” she asked.

“Ehm... Cheryl ...”

“Then maybe this will help” and she gave me a very wet kiss, her pouty lips massaging mine. Her tongue entered my mouth, exploring it franticly. I felt just like I’ve felt when Stacy kissed me at the airport. Maybe even more so. Passion and desire took control over me.

“I see you’ve cheered up already” she giggled, fondling my fully erected member with her hand. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t care about anything . All I had in mind was the urge to fuck her, right there—at the mall. All those people around us didn’t bother me at all. She unzipped my pants and my throbbing member sprang free. I moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders and exposed her average-sized yet perfectly shaped breasts.

And then I felt something hit me.

“Hey, what the ...? What do you think you’re doing?!”

It was a woman that hit both of us with an heavy suitcase.

“Saving your life, dumb-ass!” she said.

“W... What’s going on here?”

“C’mmon, put that ... that thing of yours back into your pants, and let’s get the hell out of here”

I was still rather disoriented and confused, and she virtually had to drag me out of the mall. After walking for few minutes, we got to a small, isolated alley.

“Here. We’re safe. Now you can talk”

“Who are you? What where you doing? What’s going on here?”

“I was saving your life. You were about to have sex with this woman. If you did, it would be the end of you”

“What do you mean? How do you know this?”

“Say, Are you some kind of moron? Haven’t you noticed people are ... different?”

“I did, but I had no idea what’s causing this”

“Me neither, but whatever it is, it is being transferred during sexual intercourse”

“So, you mean that if I had sex with her, I would become ... one of them?”

“Exactly. All of them, from the outside they look like people, cheerful, happy people, but there is nothing on the inside. No soul. Just that evil thing that tries to infect others. They are no longer humans, just happy ... zombies”

“I guess I should thank you for saving my life. I’m Mike, by the way”.

“I’m Melinda”

I’ve looked at her, and just noticed she was dressed like the other girls, with a rather revealing dress. And she had nothing to hide indeed. She had shapely body, big, maybe D-cup, breasts, lovely green eyes and red curly hair. The only way I could tell she wasn’t like the other girls around was the expression on her face.

“Don’t mind the dress. It’s just my costume when I’m undercover, when I try save the soul of stupid people like you”.

“So, are there any other ... normal people with you?”

“Yes. We have a sanctuary right at the outskirts of town. You’ll be safe there. We’ll go there right now”

“Wait. I need to pack few things before we go”

“No, don’t go back home. It’s to risky...”

“There is one thing I just can’t leave behind”. I wouldn’t go anywhere without my diary.

“Ok, it’s your soul. Do whatever you must. I’ll meet you here in two hours. And Mike ... be careful”

So here I am now, in my room, writing down the events of today, before I’ll be leaving my family once again, this time—for good.

Late addition for today

This was really an eventful day!

After packing my diary and some other personal stuff in a small bag, I was about to go out to meet Melinda again, when I bumped into Dan and Rachel.

“Hi Dan, Hi Rachel” I said.

“Hi Mike, going somewhere? Your party is starting in half an hour. You’re not going to slack from your own party, do you?”

“Ehm, no ... I’m just taking a short walk outside. Be back before you notice”

“No you don’t” they said, both holding my hands and taking me to the sofa. “You stay right here. The guests will arrive in few minutes. We don’t want you to miss anything”

“Dan, please, I need to breath some fresh air”

“Relax Mike. It’s your party, you are going to enjoy it, I promise” said Dan. Smiling.

“Hey, what’s up?” Mary entered the living room.

“Oh, nothing” said Dan, “Mike was about to slack from his own party, but we can’t let that happen, can we?”

“Oh no, we sure can’t. Mike, you’ve been a naughty boy! No slacking from now, ok brother?” she kissed me on the chick.

“Rachel”, said Dan, “Maybe you could entertain Mike till the guests will arrive. I don’t want him to get bored while he’s waiting”

“Oh sure, I’d LOVE to” she said in a cheerful voice. She approached me, smiling. She spread her legs and set on my laps, “I’m an excellent entertainer”.

“No, you leave me alone, you FREAKS!” I shouted, breaking their hold. As I ran away towards the door, the door was open and both my parents stood there, blocking my way out.

“Is there something wrong?” they asked.

“It’s Mike” said my sister, “He’s acting weird. He doesn’t want to party”

“Mike, is everything all right?” my mom asked compassionately.

“No, nothing is alright. Just let me OUT!”

“Sorry Mike. We won’t let you out” said my mom, “You’ll be miserable outside. We don’t want you to be miserable. We made some mistakes with you in the past, but now we’re going to correct everything. All will be all right soon. You won’t be miserable ever again. Just join the party.”

Mom, dad and Dan all held me and took me back to the sofa. Rachel set back on my laps. Her hands gently touched my face. “Such a lovely creature you are” she said, “You look so tasty I could eat you!” she licked her lips.

“Get away from me!”

“Yes, maybe I should eat you” she giggled, and Mary joined her giggling, “Yes that would be a great idea” said my sister.

Rachel unzipped my pants, and held my soft penis in her hands. “Ow, poor thing. It looks wilted. Maybe I’ll kiss it and it will grow again” she said. She took my member in her mouth and sucked it. “See, it’s improving a little bit” She put it in her mouth again. Against my will, my dick started to stiffen. I was starting to get aroused.

Someone rang the doorbell. It was Cheryl.

“Hi. I heard there was a party around here”, she said and then looked at me.

“Mike! It’s great I find you here. That rude woman stopped us in the middle. She was no fun. No fun at all. Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Cheryl” she said.

“aoom rashwwwel” said Rachel, my cock in her mouth.

“Rachel, mind if I join the party?”

“No, not at awwl”.

“No, Cheryl, please, don’t!” I said as she approached me. “Why Mike? I know you want me. You could fuck Rachel later ...”

“No, please. Get away from me! All of you. Don’t ...”

“Mike, you poor thing. It looks like you really do need a good fuck. It will make you feel much better”.

“No, it will make me like you... like all of you. A mindless smiling zombie”

“You silly boy. I’m not a zombie. I’m a living, breathing woman, and I’m much better woman than I used to be. You remember how I used to be. I was quite intolerable then. Don’t you think I’m much more likeable now?”

“No, please ... you’re killing me ...". As much as I tried, I couldn’t move. Many hands were holding me. Cheryl’s lips approached mine, and there was nothing I could do.

She kissed me, and as her tongue entered my mouth once again, I no longer resisted. Somehow, that kiss affected me just as before. My mind became fogged. All I could think of was having sex with those two beautiful women. At the distance, I could hear another ring on the doorbell. Two other women entered. I wasn’t sure if I knew them or not. I didn’t care. I did notice they both had round feminine features and huge breasts. My cock entered a wet pussy. I think it was Cheryl’s. I don’t know. Many hands fondled me. Many breasts rubbed against my body. As my cock entered this warm, moist place, I’ve felt jelly-like substance wrapping it, diffusing itself into my dick, entering my body. As the jelly like substance assimilated in me, I’ve felt a warm, soothing feeling overcome be. I was happy! I came, in full force, and so did Cheryl. It was the most intense orgasm I ever felt. At the same time, it looked like everyone else came simultaneously. The two busty girls that apparently kept fingering each other came, as well as Rachel, Mary, Dan, Roger, mom and dad that apparently where having fun of their own and fucking each other while we where busy.

Just then, someone else ringed the doorbell. It was Stacy.

“Hi guys, sorry I’m late. Oh, I see you started the party without me”

As I looked at her, I’ve felt my heart beating in my chest. It was like the first time I’ve fell in love, only ten times stronger. I desired that beautiful woman. I yearned for her. I loved her. I was sooo happy to see this perfect woman. It felt sooo good to be able to feel such intense feelings ...

“Stacy!” I said, “Stacy, I love you!” I got up and run towards her. We kissed. A very wet, passionate, intimate kiss. “Oh Mike, I love you too” she said. “Its so good to have you back!”

“Stace, You know what I feel like doing?” I asked, “I want to fuck with you like wild rabbits”.

“Funny” she said, “that’s just what I had in mind” and she took her clothes off. My dick sprang to full erection again, and I entered her in full thrust.

“Isn’t it nice Mike and Stacy are together again?” Said Mary, as I pumped Stacy like there’s no tomorrow, “It’s soooo romantic ...”

Remember all those things this woman, Melinda, told me? Let me tell you something. She couldn’t be more further from the truth. I am not empty from inside. The other way around. I’m full of human emotions. Joy and desire and passion for life (and for sex). I’m still very human, only an improved human. A happier human. Full of love. Love for Cheryl and Rachel and Stacy—I am in love, truly in-love, with all of those beautiful, sexy and intelligent women now, and they love me back. I also love Melinda. Poor girl. She didn’t know what she was missing. Insisting on going on with her miserable unhappy life was stupid.

I had to help her out. But I needed to find her first.

Apparently, it wasn’t that difficult. Melinda was out there, “under cover” at the mall again. I followed her, and then, when she didn’t notice, I approached her from behind.

“YOU!” she said, “You idiot! You let them take your soul!”

“No one took my soul, Melinda” I told her in a calm voice, “I got more soul than you could imagine. I am happy, but not an ‘happy zomby’. I still feel, and love. And think. And I feel that I want you, Melinda. I want you to be as happy as I am”.

“No! You don’t know what you’re doing!” she screamed.

“Relax, I will not hurt you. You will soon thank me, Melinda”

I kissed her. She tried to resist, but my tongue entered her mouth. As I did this, I’ve felt her relax. I knew that she must have felt the same way I’ve felt when Cheryl and Stacy kissed me. As my saliva entered her mouth, it probably acted as an aphrodisiac. She soon was lost in her passion and desire for sex. Every time I touched her, she was shivering from pleasure. She took her shirt off and revealed a beautiful pair of huge yet naturally firm breasts covered by a slightly freckled skin. As I fondled her breasts she started to moan. That redhead woman was hot!

She held my fully erected cock in her hand and directed in into her warm, welcoming pussy. I entered her fucked her, while her hands where passionately fondling her own breasts. She was moaning real loud, shivering with pleasure with each thrust. Till finally I came. A jelly-like substance was ejected from my cock and filled her pussy. As it diffused into her body, I’ve seen her wearing a calm expression on her face. Her lips curved into a smile.

“Oh Mike, thank you so much!” she said, “you were right. It feels so good! So much joy, and happiness ... “, she kissed me on my chicks and neck, and chest, “Mike, thank you! Thank you for doing this for me! I love you, Mike! I’ll be forever grateful”

“You don’t have to thank me. I’m sure you would have done the same thing for me”

“I Definitely would. And now I’m thinking about those poor people at the sanctuary, we got to help them as well”

“So, you want us to get to the sanctuary?”

“Sure, right after we fuck once more. Gosh, I feel so horny again. And it’s quite apparent you feel the same” she looked at my cock that sprang back into erection. We both giggled. As I was about to enter her, a couple—a girl and a boy, both around 18, approached us. The girl was small and tender. She was brunette, with brown eyes, and breasts that were not huge but looked quite large on her petite figure. Both of them looked like the intelligent and shy types—or, more accurately, people that where no longer shy, but still kept some of their old manners from the time before they where improved.

“Hi” said the girl, with a shy smile, “I’m Brianna. Sorry to interrupt you, but me and my boyfriend were wondering ... do you mind if we join you? I think you are really attractive, and Jeff, my boyfriend, think your redhead friend is really hot. We’d like to fuck you, if it’s all right with you, that is”

“Oh Sure”, said Melinda, “You kids are sooo cute. We’d LOVE if you’ll join us fucking”

The four of us had tons of fun. I fucked Brianna while licking Melinda’s pussy. Brianna was sucking Jeff’s cock while he was sucking Melinda’s tits, and then we switched partners and positions and pleasured each other in any possible way. After me and Jeff where exhausted, Brianna and Melinda continued pleasuring each other—as they both were, apparently, Bi.

Epilogue

This is probably the last thing I write in this diary. I don’t feel I need a diary anymore ... I used to write all my private thoughts here, things I couldn’t share with anyone, but not any longer. I no longer have private thoughts. Whenever I feel something, I say it. Whenever see a pretty girl and feel desire for her, I tell her right away.

I am so happy now. My life is full of joy and pleasure. I am so thankful for this thing that dwells inside me, this slimy creature that brought me all this joy. I’m glad I still have the opportunity to find those miserable people that did not get the gift yet, and share it with them. I love sharing.