The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hard Way

CHAPTER 1 (Preparation)

So I decided that I wanted my own slave girl.

I didn’t come to the decision lightly; it came after two years of therapy that helped me deal with the loss of my family who were killed in an auto accident while they were on vacation. I know it sounds strange but my therapist had encouraged me to find something to focus on, something to keep me from becoming disconnected from reality. The money from my parents insurance and the settlement with the freight company that owned the truck that killed them left me comfortably well off, I didn’t need to work unless I wanted too and frankly I just didn’t feel the need.

I knew that I had to plan this out carefully, unlike the guys in those cheesy porn movies I had no brainwashing machine, no mind controlling drugs and it’s not like there was a slave market where I could just go and shop for a girl. (Ok, maybe there was if you believe certain web sites but I’m the kind of guy who would end up getting murdered while trying to find the place)

I started doing some research on how kidnappings work, what tends to work and where they tended to go wrong. Eventually I decided my best bet was a cold grab, and by that I mean I would go more than 250 miles and find a target in a populated area where it would take a few days for my victim’s absence to be noticed, long enough for me to be safely away with my prize. With no mind altering devices I would need to condition her the hard way, through isolation and negative reinforcement were the most likely methods to work. Isolation is not a problem if you have inherited a mountain cabin where the parents liked to go and rough it. Winter would arrive soon and the snowfalls up there meant if anything went wrong no one was coming to help. A remote location like that with an extended imprisonment would allow me enough time to make her loyal me.

Before I made the slave hunting trip I had to be ready, make my plans, and make sure everything was ready for the task of controlling my victim and of course take precautions to insure I would not be identified. A few fake IDs were in order and it turns out if you know where to go you can buy the ID’s of dead people that are still more or less valid, even though they would pop up as deceased on an actual law enforcement check they would work just fine for most other things until they expired. I bought three that had faces and height/weight that I could pass for with the right padding and fake beards. I was able to create my own counterfeit license plates with some simple metal sheets, the right paper and a high quality printer, again they wouldn’t pass a police check but they would insure no one would track me via a plate number.

When I was ready I sold the family home in Charlotte and used the proceeds to make some upgrades at the mountain home, and began quietly ordering things and taking them up the mountain and installing them in the house. When I had everything in place for my master crime I bought a hummer (the original model not the sissified luxury toys) and I told the few friends I still kept up with that I was moving to L.A. to start over. Instead I headed out for Chicago instead and started my search.

I don’t mean I was out with a spy camera and a black van, although I did make a stop in Knoxville to buy and old white panel van someone was selling for cash. I made the deal using a fake Florida ID and a simple beard and glasses disguise to make me look like the guy in the photo. After I took possession of the van I added some fake cleaning company decals that I had ordered a few months back along with some cheap window tint it looked a lot less like a kidnap-mobile and more like a low end work van. The fact that the van was a good 10 years old and looked it just added to credibility factor. I stashed the hummer behind a closed gas station that was well off the main road about 10 miles outside Knoxville, I figured it would be safe there for a few days while I continued my journey.

When I arrived in greater Chicagoland I did what any aspiring kidnapper/slavehunter would do, I went for coffee. It’s amazing how much you can overhear in coffee houses if you pretend to be deep in concentration writing responses to online arguments. I spent four days in the city and it rained the entire time. My method was pretty simple, sit in the shops use the webcam to get a look at potential targets, take a few pictures on the sly and run them through a nifty facial recognition program that scanned social picture sites to make a match, when I found one I would go over the other images and any messages the potential victim had posted to see if she was a good target or not. For days I scanned faces, at night I investigated and discarded possible subjects for various reasons, too well connected, too involved with someone, too much of a social life, too many family members in contact, ect

I was beginning to think this was going to be a bust and I would have to try some other method. But as I sat drinking what seemed like my thousandth cup of coffee and eating yet another of those really unhealthy pastries, I found my target.

She entered the coffee shop with another woman, a co-worker I guessed since they were both wearing nurse’s uniforms under their coats. She was small, both in the chest and in overall height, she couldn’t have been more than a “B” cup but her breasts sat well on her short and slender frame. She would need heels to hit five feet tall and wouldn’t weigh 98 pounds soaking wet, but her face was beautiful and her dusky skin and English accent made her Indian ancestry obvious (the ‘thankyou for calling’ type of Indian, not the ‘welcome to our casino’ Indian). She and her friend got coffee and danishes and sat down at a nearby table. I used my webcam to focus on her and I got an excellent shot of her work ID as I recorded her conversation. I knew the noise of the other patrons would make it nearly impossible to hear her but I had some nifty lip-reading software to analyze the recording later. After they left I waited an additional 30 minutes before packing up and leaving.

I spent the rest of the afternoon studying her recording and using the software to decode the conversation. According to her ID badge her name was Rani Nayak and she worked as a RN at Cook County Hospital. Judging by her side of the conversation she was explaining to her friend Amy that she was annoyed by her current schedule which was required her to work twelve hour shifts for five days straight. If I read it right she was on day three of the five which would be followed by three days off. She worked from 11am to 11pm, which was excellent, since it gave me time to do a little digging and make a decision. Her name made it easy enough to track down some info at a cybercafé, honestly, people really should think twice before putting their lives online. A few simple searches told me a lot; she was twenty-three and had come to the US four years ago after winning a medical scholarship to Everest College. She had gone to work for Cook County after getting her RN certification and according to her social posts was not seeing anyone due to her lousy work schedules and lived alone in a tiny apartment.

She was perfect.

I did a little searching on the metro info sites and found a bus line that ran from just down the street from her apartment to the hospital. The route times that matched her schedule pretty well. I was betting that was her way between work and home. I needed to be sure so I donned what I had come to refer to as my ‘bearded Floridian’ disguise and parked near the hospital that evening and waited, moving closer as parking spots opened up until I had a good vantage point of the bus stop. Sure enough at 11:10pm I watched as she emerged from the seven story parking garage across the street that connected to the hospital via a 3rd floor skyway to wait for the bus which arrived five minutes later. While she stood there at the bus stop I could see she was listening to music and reading a romance novel, apparently Americanization had taken firm hold on her and she felt entirely safe standing alone at a bus stop at night. I checked the bus number to make sure it was listed in the route info I had pulled and sure enough it was match. After the bus was long gone and then walked into the parking garage and looked around. The skyway connected to the garage about 30 feet from the elevator and stairway door. There were cameras set up to keep an eye on the cars but only one watched the skyway entry and none overlooked the elevator area.

I was almost giddy with the thrill of the hunt, it would be so easy to grab her and I could do it tomorrow night.

CHAPTER 2 (Capture)

I spent the half the night planning her capture, checking the equipment I had brought with me and making a list of things I would need. I checked out of the cheap motel I had been staying at the next morning and did a little shopping before I put on my bearded Floridian disguise and drove to the garage. I arrived around 5pm where I settled in to wait, moving my van when the spot right beside the elevator opened up about 7pm.Taking advantage of the opportunity, I napped until 10pm. When I awoke I slipped out the side door of the van taking a small cooler and my handheld stungun with me and climbed the stairs to the top level of the garage and waited out of sight of the cameras. Sure enough at 11:08 Rani walked onto the skyway alone heading for the garage. I called the elevator up to the top and when it arrived I pulled a small block of ice from the cooler and placed it in the path of the doors preventing them from closing. Then I poured a packet of salt on top so the ice would melt through in a few minutes or so, keeping the elevator busy just long enough to delay Rani but not long enough to attract attention.

I ran down the steps and came out of the stairwell door just as Rani exited the skyway. She walked over to the elevator and pressed the ‘down’ button and then began fiddling with her mp3 player. I walked passed her to the panel van and opened the side doors as if I were getting something out, then in a fluid movement I spun around, stuck my taser to her neck and pulled the trigger. There was a sharp short crackle as the stungun discharged and she crumpled into my waiting arms. The taser hung from my wrist by its strap as I scooped her up and placed her on the floor of the van and then climbed in with her, closing the doors behind me.

Months of planning, days of searching and the actual capture had taken less than 10 seconds. Of course now I needed to make sure the rest of the plan went smoothly. I quickly but smoothly rid Rani of her purse, coat and uniform. I popped the phone battery and then wiped it down before returning it to her purse. As I stripped her uniform off her, the dark undergarments and hose she wore made it hard for me to concentrate on what I was doing, I had to get her restrained before the stun wore off but I allowed myself a few moments to stroke her soft skin and rub my hands over her panties and bra before I bound her wrists and ankles with lengths of rope. Once she was bound hand and foot I pulled a tube designed to feed pills to horses from my bag of supplies and used it to shoot several sleeping pills down her throat, she choked a little on the pills but down they went, the pills should not be enough to overdose her but she would sleep for a few hours once they took effect. When she stopped gagging on the pills and started to come around to consciousness I stuffed a gag in her mouth and covered it with duct tape. I quickly wrapped her up in a large blanket and wrapped it with duct tape as well. That way it would restrict her movements and keep her warm at the same time. Finally I put a dark pillow case over her head and waited.

It didn’t take more than a minute for her to come back to full consciousness, and she began thrashing immediately while terrified squeaks came from inside the pillow case. I sat down on the floor of the van and pulled her bundled body to me and said in a calm and quiet voice “Don’t thrash around like that, you can’t escape”. Her muffled screams told me she was now fully awake, so I grabbed her by the throat but didn’t squeeze, I just held her that way for a few seconds until she stopped squirming. I felt her shivering in fear under the blanket and spoke again “You are now my prisoner. If you behave, I won’t have to hurt you, but if you resist I can cause you an incredible amount of suffering. Nod once if you understand.” She did so and I continued “while you were out I drugged you,” she stiffened under my grasp as I continued, “nothing harmful, just something to make you sleep. We have a long trip ahead of us and it will be easier for both of us if you are unconscious.” She began trembling again. I decided to gloat a little, what can I say, the power I had over her was intoxicating. I leaned in close and whispered “Your old life is done. I’m taking you away from here and giving you a new life…” I paused for dramatic effect and then continued “… as my personal slave.” I felt her shaking and heard muffled sobs under the pillowcase. I tied off the pillowcase under her chin and dropped her head onto a pillow and sat there watching her. After a few minutes she tried to move, but each time she did I triggered the stungun near her ear, the crackling sound terrified her enough that she soon her only movements were a few shakes as she cried herself to sleep. It took the better part of an hour for her to succumb to the pills, but eventually the adrenaline in her system ran out and she faded off to sleep. That was fine with me; I didn’t want the van to be too suspicious by leaving right after she left work and disappeared. I had plenty of time and watching squirm had been entertaining. I waited until nearly 1am before I pulled out of the parking garage and began the trip back.

The trip back was remarkably quiet, I tossed a trashbag with her personal items in the dumpster of a store (after wiping everything off of course) and from there I headed home. I made sure to drive just below the speed limit and avoid attracting attention. As I left Chicago I stripped the fake decals off but left the tinting on until I reached Knoxville and the hummer I had left there. At the old gas station I removed the vans window tint and added the dark plastic strips to the trashbag where I had stored the decals, and then after scouting around to make sure no one was lurking about I picked up the still bundled Rani to place her in the hummer. She squirmed and grunted as I picked her up. “Aha, you’re awake,” I said as I stood her up on the cracked asphalt. She wobbled a little in her binding but I helped steady her and asked “Does my slave need a bathroom break? It’s been a while.” She nodded under the pillowcase. I opened a large suitcase that I had left with the hummer and extracted a dog training collar, the kind with shock wires inside the lining. I buckled the collar around her neck and attached a leash and then began cutting the tape holding the blanket closed. As I did I told her “We are in the middle of nowhere, I’m going to free your feet so you can walk but if you try to run you’ll get this,” I pressed the shock trigger and she let out a muffled yelp of pain under the gag. “That was the low setting, if you give me any problems I’ll use the heaviest setting, do you understand?” She nodded slowly as I continued to remove her bindings. Once the blanket was off, it joined the other items in the trashbag while Rani stood shivering in the morning cold in her underwear. Tugging at the leash I walked her over to the old bathrooms and kicked the door to the women’s room open, she flinched under the pillowcase at the sound of the door lock breaking. I pulled on her leash and said “Relax, pet” as I maneuvered her into an old stall and pulled down her underwear. She whimpered a little but held still until I pushed her down on the old commode. “Do what you need to do slave.” I said in a tone that I had practiced to be my ‘commanding’ voice. She did and mumbled something under the gag, by now I figured it was safe to remove the gag so I undid the pillowcase and yanked it off with a flourish. She blinked her red rimmed eyes and stared are me pleadingly. I pulled off the tape and removed the gag while saying “keep quiet, only speak to answer my questions, got that, slave?” She gave me a short scared nod.

Once the gag was out I asked “Are you done?” She looked at me and in a soft voice said “yes sir, but how do I …” she motioned with her head towards her backside. I grabbed her leash and pulled her upright and then bent her over. I cleaned her up roughly with some ancient toilet paper that stopped being soft a good 5 years ago and told her “Don’t get used to this, slave.” After she was clean I stood her back up and asked “do you want your panties back on, slave?”

She looked at me with a bit of confusion in her eyes and whispered “yes, please”.

I slapped her.

“You will address me properly!” I boomed.

She tried to back up but there was nowhere to go, her voice trembled as she replied “yes sir.” I pushed the medium shock button and she screamed.

“Try again.” I said in a cold tone.

“Yes… master?” she said hesitantly, with her accent it sounded more like “moss-tear” and the sound her saying the word sent a delicious shiver up my spine, I was going to enjoy hearing her call me that.

I nodded and restored her panties. Then I took the pillowcase and put it back over her head, picked up the gag material, pulled her leash and led her back outside. The gag stuff went into the trashbag and I rebound her ankles before laying her on her stomach in the rear of the hummer. I cleaned the inside of the panel van, removed the fake license plate and left it with the keys on the seat making sure everything was wiped down so there would be no fingerprints. If someone found it they would probably run off with it, which would be one less thing for me to worry about.

Returning to the hummer I climbed into the driver’s seat, fired up the engine and drove away.

“Are you thirsty slave?” I asked over the noise of the engine. “Yes, master.” She acknowledged hesitantly.

I opened a bag that had been waiting in the front seat and pulled out a juice pouch and shoved the straw into it, then placed it on the floor behind the passenger seat near her head. She squirmed over close to it and took the straw in her mouth and began sucking down the liquid. She looked adorably submissive like that. When it was mostly empty I took the pouch back and demanded “what do you say?”

She hardly hesitated this time before answering me with “thankyou master.” I smiled, knowing it would keep getting easier for her. I drove with her lying there for a short while then announced “Time to put you away for the rest of the trip” as I pulled off the road. She looked frightened but didn’t fight me as I opened the large suitcase (larger than I needed due to her petite frame) and folded her up in it and fitted her with a ballgag before zipping the case closed. I heard a few sobs as I rolled onto the highway but they faded after a few miles.

CHAPTER 3 (Arrival)

I considered letting her out of the case for the trip up the mountain road that led to my property but decided the less she saw the more she disoriented she would be and thus easier to control. After twenty minutes of bumpy travel along what could only laughingly be considered a private road, I drove into the barn that had been converted for food and fuel storage and to serve as a garage for the hummer.

I pulled out the suitcase containing my prize and was rewarded with delightful squeaks of fear that the movement elicited from Rani. I pulled the case along the concrete walkway on its rollers from the barn to the log cabin facade of the mountain home, and then carried the case up the steps and into the main room of the house. She probably expected me to open the case and ravish her but I restrained myself, leaving her to wonder what I was doing while I made sure things were ready. I activated to layers of invisible fence, checked the power status coming from the pair of wind generators that had been installed to supplement the generator shed on the property, you could usually expect to lose power at least a few times in winter up here and often the outages lasted for several days.

The main room of the house was a living/dining/kitchen area that covered half the floor space. There was a big screen TV with satellite hookup, my DVD library and an Xbox console. Behind the living area was the bedroom, on the opposite end of the main room beside the kitchen was my office which had its own small fireplace and a miniature invisible fence system to keep her from going inside. In between the office and the bedroom was a short hallway leading to the bathroom and the laundry closet where an over/under washer dryer sat. A nicely designed fireplace heated the bedroom and the living area with a pair of sliding stone panels the allowed the heat from the fire to be focused or shared between the rooms. The kitchen had a refrigerator, freezer, stove and microwave and as a backup had an old fashioned wood stove for those power scarce times and to provide additional heat.

The office held my computer which used satellite internet access (it wasn’t a great system but getting cable out here was insanely problematic). A floor mounted safe would keep the keys to the hummer and the other buildings out of meddling hands and was where I stored my satellite phone, again to prevent unauthorized access. I couldn’t have her driving off or calling for help, now could I? I grabbed a few things and went to begin training my slave.

Chapter 4 (Training)

It was the beginning of November and already cold in the mountains so I started up a fire and then poured myself a glass of bourbon and returned to the entry in the main room. I nudged the suitcase over onto its side with a thump and then unzipped it. I pulled it open and removed the ropes that bound Rani’s wrists and ankles.

“Stand!” I commanded and when she did I reached up to her neck with a handheld leather punch and used it to punch through behind one of the existing collar notches and attached a small but strong padlock.

“There, now you can’t take it off. It will serve until I get you a permanent collar.” With that I pulled out a measuring tape and wrapped it around her neck to see what size I would need.

“Why are you doing this?” She whimpered.

I reached into my pocket for the remote and pressed the high shock button. She dropped to the floor screaming in pain.

“Have you forgotten your place?” I asked in a cold tone.

“No.” she mewed, then quickly added “I mean, no master.”

“Better.” I told her. “Stand” I demanded again.

She stood up shakily and looked at me. “Strip” I said. When she hesitated I triggered the light shock and declared “First warning.” She quickly got over her fear and removed her stockings, then her bra and finally her panties. “The hair ties too” I said and was pleasantly surprised by how long her hair was, it fell nearly to the small of her back. “Into the fire with them” I instructed. This time she didn’t hesitate, gathering the clothing and tossing everything into the fireplace. She started to turn back to me but I grabbed her long dark mane and forced her head back towards the flickering logs and commanded her “No, I want you to watch as the last remnants of your old life burn to ashes.” She watched the fire for a moment with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Welcome to your new life as my slave.” I told her. From now on you are not a person, you are property, MY property and you will obey my commands or you will be punished. You no longer have a name. You will answer to whatever I decide to call you, whether I choose to call you Rani, slave, cunt, slut, fuckpuppet, whore, bitch, or anything else. You will address me as ‘master’ any time you speak and you will only speak to acknowledge my commands or answer my questions. The only questions you will ask will be those that pertain to serving me. As my property you no longer have a family or friends, you only have a purpose and that purpose is to serve me.”

She looked like she was going into shock but I pressed on “As my slave you own nothing, not even your body, it belongs to me now to use or abuse as I see fit. And I will use and abuse it. Are you on the pill?”

She shook her head and then added “No, master.”

“You will be soon enough.” I told her “I trust you can cook, if not then you will learn. You will prepare all meals, keep my house and clothes cleaned as well as other menial chores. You will stay out of my office, if you try to enter there will be pain, and in case you are thinking about it – killing me won’t get you your freedom, the supplies are locked away outside collar’s safe zone and the passwords on the security controls and the safe would take you months to open, plus I have other safeguards in place should you try to harm me.”

She was crying as I finished, and a delicious look of despair covered her face. “Now do you understand your new role in life?” I asked

“Yes master” she said while nodding, and then she began sobbing openly.

“Good, time for you to show me your skills at fellatio, kneel!”

She knelt down in front of me, obviously knowing what came next. “Pleasure me with your mouth” I instructed. She slowly unbuckled my belt and opened my pants then carefully removed my rapidly stiffening member. She closed her eyes and started to put her mouth on my cock, but I pressed the light shock button and she jerked away.

“Eyes open.” I said “and look at me while you suck. After I climax, you will swallow every drop of my semen and then lick me clean, once that is done you will carefully put my cock away and finally… you will thank me.”

She swallowed hard and trying to hide her disgust she took my cock in her mouth while looking me in the eyes and proceeded to give me a passable blowjob. While she lacked skill, her mouth was warm and soft around my penis and her tongue felt marvelous as she bobbed up and down my shaft. It didn’t take long for me to spurt a load into her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed even though she looked like she wanted to vomit. She then slowly but carefully licked the remaining drops from my dick and then carefully put it away. She then looked up at me and said in a strained voice “Thankyou master.”

I handed her the half full glass of bourbon I had been sipping on and told her “Drink this.” She looked like she was about to decline but then decided that it would be a bad idea and tossed the liquid into her mouth. She obviously didn’t have much experience with alcohol since she started choking and sputtering on the booze.

“Not bad” I said “you’ll get better with practice, and trust me, you’ll get plenty of that over the next few days. Now, into the kitchen slave! Your master is hungry. Fix me a sandwich with chips and bring me a beer.”

With that I moved to the couch and sat down to wait as she scurried into the kitchen area.

A few minutes later she approached me with a plate bearing a cold-cut sandwich and potato chips in her right hand and a glass of beer in her left. “Your sandwich and beer, master” she announced.

“Kneel in front of me slave” I ordered. She did so and I took the sandwich from the plate and began eating as she knelt there acting as a human plate holder. I ate slowly knowing she must be very hungry by now, taking swallows from the glass of beer now and then and then returning it to her hand. When the food and drink were gone I looked at her and said “well done slave, you may remove the dishes, then I want you to go to the bathroom and bring me the scissors, a razor and the shaving cream.

When she returned this time she knelt in front of me holding the items on her open palms, all without prompting, she was a quick learner. She then spoke in a much clearer and calmer voice “Here are the items you requested master.”

I stood up and motioned for her to do so as well, then took the scissors and grabbed a handful of her long black hair. I held the scissors up and saw tears welling up in her eyes. I stopped and looked at her hair form a moment then asked “how long did it take you to grown it this long?”

Her voice trembled slightly as she responded “since I was 15, master.”

“I was going to shave you bald, so that your hair would be a reminder of you length of service to me, but now I see that it would be shameful to cut this luxurious mane. No instead I shall withhold shaving your head for now.”

“Thankyou master” she said with barely concealed relief.

“Fetch a large bowl of hot water” I ordered as I sat back down on the couch.

She went to the kitchen and returned a minute later with a large glass bowl filled with steaming water. I pointed to a small TV table and she set the bowl on it. I handed her the scissors, razor and shaving cream and said “shave your pits and snatch”.

She took a deep breath and then began trimming her pussy hair until it was short enough to shave, then she shaved her crotch bald and got rid of the stubble under her arms. When she was done I told her to clean up the mess and return.

When she returned and knelt before me again I looked at her and asked “What are you?”

“I am your slave, master.” She said, her voice quivering slightly.

“What is your purpose?” I inquired.

“To serve you, master” she said with the quiver becoming more pronounced.

“And what do you think I am going to do with you now that I have you?” I asked with bit of a glint in my eye.

“I expect that you will rape me master” She said with a hint of defiance in her voice.

I hit the high power shock button and held it.

She screamed and fell over onto the floor thrashing and flopping around as the pain shot through her, after a couple of seconds she tried to claw at the collar but jerked her hands away when the contacts touched her fingertips. When she realized I wasn’t letting up on the trigger she began begging “Please master, please stop master, please, please… I’m sorry, master. I’m sorry, master… pleasemasteriamsorrymaster, pleasemasteriamsorrymaster” I let it go on for ten seconds then released the button. I knew I would have to replace the battery pack sooner than planned.

“You do NOT speak to me with such insolence, bitch!” I roared as I stood up, “I am your MASTER, and I OWN you, you are nothing! You are an object, a fucktoy! No better than a living sex doll for my amusement!”

“I had planned to be gentle with you tonight but no longer!” I grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her to the end of the couch and lifted her up, ignoring her screams of pain and fear. I threw her face first over the overstuffed arm and pulled her hands behind her back. I slapped a set of modern hinged cuffs I had been carrying in my back pocket on her slender wrists. Then I unbuckled my pants with my right hand as I held her squirming body in place with my left and pulled out my cock and shoved it into her asshole. She continued her screams as I pounded her ass again and again and shouted “You are my whore! My slut! My bitch! You belong to ME! Your cunt belongs to me! Your ass belongs to me! Your mouth belongs to me! And if you can’t learn to speak to me properly I will cut out your tongue and I will FEED it to you! DO! YOU! UNDER! STAND!??” I was bellowing and punctuating the last words by ramming my cock into her ass with each one, the heavy couch shaking under the force of the impacts.

Her screams slowly turned to cries of “Yes master! I understand, master! I’ll never speak that way again, master! I promise, master!”

I climaxed in her ass. I pulled out of her and as the cum was dribbling down her legs I grabbed her by the hair again and threw her to the floor near the door to the outside. She tried to curl up into a ball, still sobbing “I’m sorry master” over and over.

I moved to the center of the living room and pulled back the oriental rug that covered most of the floor there, revealing a trap door in the floor with an old fashioned pull ring. I pulled up and opened the door to the basement. The basement was half the size of the upstairs and was mostly under the living room and bedroom area. I walked back over and scooped her up off the floor, tossed her over my shoulder and then carried her roughly down the stairs into the chilly air of the basement.

Half the room held exercise equipment; I had a treadmill, a weight bench and an elliptical machine. The other half held a 4x4x7 cell, a stretching rack, a set of stocks, from the ceiling hung winch and chain system attached to one of the exposed beams. On the wall was a wall rack with paddles, gags, whips and clamps on lengths of chain, and under that was a footlocker with other items for painful amusement. I opened the cell door and tossed her onto the concrete floor. I slammed the door shut with a loud clang, and went over to a small crate on the exercise side of the room. From the crate I picked out an energy bar and a 12 oz water bottle. I walked back to the cell and tossed them into the 5 gallon bucket that was the only thing in the cell besides her.

“Tonight you sleep here slave. Tomorrow I’ll come back to see if you’ve learned your lesson. Try not to freeze to death; I’d hate to have to go all the way back to Chicago for your friend Amy.”

With that I turned and walked back up the stairs, flipped off the light, and closed the door on her sobs.

Chapter 5 (Exercise)

Even though I was only mid-afternoon I took a long shower, partly to relax myself but mostly to wash the blood and feces off my dick so I could see how much I had bruised it. I was not a large man in that respect but it was a decent size and she was small and unused to anal intrusion so yes I had done some damage to myself in my rage and would be tender for a day or two. After the shower I got an ice pack for my sore flesh and went to the office to see about a few things. First was the proper collar I had promised her. There were websites that offered human shock collars and I searched through them until I found what I wanted, lightweight aluminum casing, long lasting batteries and a simple two way radio setup. The thing looked large, two inches high and another inch or so thick, on her slender neck it would make her look like one of those tribal women with the rings. But I needed the options, the strength and the security it offered was important to me. Five hundred bucks seemed like a sound investment. I ordered three of them in her size. I wanted a backup and a spare so I wouldn’t have to worry about the collar situation for a long time. I also ordered a few clothing items, although I intended for her natural state to be nude, I wanted to have some options. Having seen her clothing sizes when I stripped her, I was able to order a variety of costumes and bondage items. By the time I was done I had blown over three grand and was tired, so I fixed myself a light meal and retired to bed.

The next morning I got up, dressed in sweats and sneakers and went back into the cellar. She recoiled when I flicked on the lights. They were 100 watt incandescent bulbs so the sudden shift from complete darkness to bright light was probably quite painful to her eyes. She was sitting on the floor of the cell with her hands still cuffed behind her back. I had bought those hinged cuffs because they were very hard to slip under your body. I saw the empty wrapper of the energy bar and the empty water bottle on the floor near her, the place smelled like an unflushed toilet.

“On your feet!” I demanded and she rose with obvious stiffness as I unlocked the cell door. “Come here” I instructed and then added “stand and turn around” when she started to kneel in front of me.

I removed the cuffs and was rewarded with a “Thankyou master” from her in a very meek and submissive voice. It was probably all of 55 degrees in the cellar and her dark nipples stood out on her perky tits as she turned back to face me with her eyes downcast. “Get the bucket and follow me” I commanded then returned to the ground floor with her on my heels. I closed the trap door and restored the carpet to its normal state and then told her “go to the bathroom, clean the bucket and yourself, you have 5 minutes”. She squeaked out a quick “yes master” and hurried off to comply. While she was in the bathroom I helped myself to a glass of orange juice.

I think I gave her too much time, since I heard the toilet flush, then the tub faucet turn on for half a minute then more flushing and finally the sink ran for two minutes. When she emerged she had cleaned the bucket and done a passable job of sponge bathing herself, it seems those nursing skills would come in handy.

She returned to me in the living room and knelt on the floor in front of me, she was definitely learning how to behave, I clipped the lead of a retractable dog leash to her collar and said “time for your morning exercise, it will be fun since it’s a brisk 36 degrees Fahrenheit today.” Her eyes went wide as she stumbled to her feet to follow me out the door but she didn’t protest, good girl.

We walked out of the house across the large covered porch that wrapped the entire building and down onto the grassy yard. The area around the house covered 5 acres and was empty space except for the barn, the shed that housed the backup generator, the 2 windmills and the aboveground pool which was covered up for the winter. I began jogging around the property with her in tow, she would have done a better job keeping up but she was sore, cold, hungry, and afraid. I steered her near the innermost invisible fence area and hear her whimpering as the collar began reacting to the signal. After 20 minutes of jogging around the property, I headed back to the house, much to her obvious relief. I led her back into the main room and began stripping off my clothes while she knelt in anticipation of what I would do to her next. I unclipped her leash and then removed the collar, much to her surprise. Then I simply said “Follow” and headed for the bathroom. Once inside I stared the shower which was big enough for several people and stepped inside as the glass walls began to steam up. She stepped in behind me and must have guessed what was next because she asked “May I bathe you master?” It sounded less like a question and more like a request. She was learning quickly, my assault on her dignity and her night in the cell must have made in impact.

“Yes you may” I responded and proceeded to have an amazing time as a lithe, dusk-skinned beauty washed me from head to toe with a delicate reverence one might expect of a servant bathing a king. Her hands danced along my chest and back rubbing the soap over me and then wiping it away with the wetted washcloth. When she reached my dick she asked “Shall I use the cloth or my mouth master?”

“The cloth today, slave” I told her, I was still sore down there. It took all my concentration not to spurt all over her as she knelt down and gently cleaned my member, I’m sure it being erect and engorged made her job easier. When she had finished with my feet she stood up and asked “may your slave clean herself master?”

I had serious difficulty keeping my voice steady but manage to keep it even as I replied, “yes, my slave should be clean for me.”

I’ve never seen a strip show that was as erotic as the act of her showering in front of me. The way she arched her back, the slow and sensual way she cleaned her arms, legs and breasts made me want to fuck her right there, but I knew it would be a bad idea to let her think she had any power over me so I kept myself focused and enjoyed the show. When she was done she lathered up her armpits and her pussy and took a safety razor off the shower caddy and promptly obeyed my previous command that she shave herself daily. When she was done she returned the razor to the caddy and knelt in front of me under the spray from the shower and said “Your slave is now clean, master”. I nearly blew my load in her face right there, good god she was sexy kneeling in the shower with water cascading over her submissive form. Instead I reached over her head and turned off the water and then opened the door and stepped out onto the rug. She followed me and asked “May I dry you master?” Again she made it sound like a request. I nodded and she retrieved a large fluffy towel and began patting me dry, top to bottom again and taking extra care when she got to my groin. When she was done she looked up at me and asked “May your slave dry herself?” I controlled myself again and nodded, then adding “dry yourself and use the dryer on your hair, then come to me in the living room.”

I pulled on a light robe and went into the living room to sit down to watch television while I waited. After a few minutes the hair dryer noise stopped fluctuating and became a flat whine. Something was wrong. I looked outside through the glass of the patio doors and saw Rani running across the yard wrapped in a towel. The clever little bitch had climbed out the bathroom window and was making a break for it. I glanced over at the collar that was still sitting on the floor where I had dropped it upon our return. I was still naked under the robe but I didn’t have time to dress, I yanked on my sneakers and took off after her.

Chapter 6 (Punishment)

I ran out of the house and vaulted over the porch rail. She was already at the tree line, but she was barefoot and I had on shoes. That made all the difference in the world as she entered the wooded area she had to slow her pace and watch her footing. I knew the ground better and could ignore small roots and rocks. I caught her about two hundred yards into the forest and tackled her hard; she went down screaming and calling for help. I dragged her to her feet and then punched her in the gut which had the dual effect of shutting her up and taking the fight out of her. She crumpled to the ground and began crying. I ignored her tears and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and marched back to the house. I took her down to the basement and put her in the wooden stocks, her hands and neck arraigned at crotch level to me for obvious reasons and her feet locked to the base with shackles.

She began to cry and begged “Please! Let me go, I won’t tell anyone what happened!”

I grabbed a wide leather paddle off the wall rack and began smacking her ass, I didn’t hold back and her buttocks were darkening after only a few strokes. Her wails of pain were mixed with begging pleas of “I don’t want to be your slave! I just want to go home! Let me go!”

I paid no attention but kept up the beating until the only thing coming out of her mouth were screams of pain. When her asscheeks were giving off enough heat to fry an egg I stopped and retrieved other items from a footlocker below the wall mounted paddle/whip rack. I pulled out a pair of vibrators mounted on a waist strap, one for the pussy, on for the ass. Frankly they were a little large for her small body but I didn’t care I shoved the toys into her holes over her complaints and cinched the strap tight so she couldn’t push them out and set them both to the medium settings which would allow them to run for several hours on the batteries I had bought. Next I pulled a set of alligator style clamps from the rack and fastened them to her nipples, normally these would be fairly uncomfortable but when combined with the final item they would be excruciating. The final device I chose was a devilishly ingenious item, two small plungers on either end of an adjustable metal strip. The plungers were connected to a set of four wires ending in sticky electroshock pads. The device was designed to be plugged into a standard outlet and could be attached to the base of the stocks. I fastened the device and set the plungers under her heels so she couldn’t avoid pressing on them if she put her feet down. I attached two of the four pads to her nipples over the clamps and the other two went on either side of her pussy. I plugged the apparatus into the wall and shouted “on your toes bitch!”

She yelped as the current hit her most sensitive spots and quickly took her heels up off the plungers, forcing herself onto the balls of her feet. Standing like that would become tiresome and then painful and exhausting which would result in her eventually putting her heals down, which would send another shock through the wires… she was in for cycles of pain as her feet rose and eventually fell.

I walked around in front of her, grabbed her by the hair and leaned in until I was a scant centimeter from her face and said. “You put on a hell of a performance this morning. If you put as much effort into wrapping your head around your new status as my slave as you did trying to get on my good side so you could escape, we’d get along famously. Now I am going to go eat back upstairs where I will eat breakfast and relax, you won’t get to do either because every time your heels hit the plungers you’ll get a shock. See you in a few hours, or maybe a few days, it all depends on how long I stay mad at you. Meanwhile I’ll give you something to think about.” I turned on a small stereo system in the exercise area and popped in a CD I had made previously and set it to continuous play.

My voice came over the speakers in the corners of the room intoning:

“You are not a person. You are a slave. You are property. You exist to serve. You must submit to your master. You must obey your master. Nothing in your life, including your life is more important than pleasing your master. Your body belongs to your master. Your body is a tool that you will use to serve your master. Resistance brings suffering. Disobedience brings pain. Servitude brings peace.”

It would repeat those words until I stopped it, and the CD had some light subliminals built in to reinforce the words. Despite the ads, this sort of thing isn’t enough to change an unwilling mind but supposedly it would be enough to coax one that was receptive. After the events of past two days, the lack of food and few hours of electroshock punishment combined with constant stimulation, she might just be a little receptive.

As I walked back up the stairs I heard her calling out, “No… please… just let me go… noooooooo” and then silence fell as the door fell shut.

Chapter 7 (Penance)

I made myself breakfast and got my laptop from the office. Once the food was ready I sat down on the couch and tuned into the news programs as I ate. As I expected there was nothing on the Chicago news websites about a missing nurse. Her disappearance would probably go unnoticed for two more days and even then it would be another day or two before a missing persons report was filed. I entertained myself for a few hours on the X-box and then when the clock showed Rina had been suffering her torture for four hours I switched the TV to the close circuit cameras I had installed in the basement ceiling. They were simple units but they were easy to hide up by the beams and allowed me to see my nurse/slave suffering in the stocks. Despite the low resolution of the cameras I could seen she was covered in sweat even though the room temperature was barely 60 degrees. I turned on the sound and besides my voice repeating the mantra I could hear her ragged breathing as she struggled to keep her heels off the plungers and an occasional grunt, probably from orgasms the vibrators were forcing on her.

I decided another hour or two of punishment would ram my point home and went back to watching television. After another two hours had passed I switched the signal back to the cameras and saw Rina’s body shaking in the stocks, she was muttering quietly to herself and her eyes looks glazed. I didn’t see the point of pushing things further, either she had learned a lesson or she was approaching catatonia, so I opened up the cellar door and descended. I clicked off the CD and walked over to the wall outlet and unplugged the shock device. Then I approached Rina and leaned down where I heard her mumbling “I am a slave, I will serve my master, I must obey, I am a slave, I will serve my master, I must obey…”

I thought that it might be another trick on her part, but after everything I had put her through over the past two days it was just as likely that she had cracked under the pain and exhaustion. Maybe I actually had broken her the hard way.

I unlocked the yoke of the stocks but she didn’t try to stand, then I unbuckled her ankles from the base but she still stood on her toes and repeated her mantra. I removed the shock pads, clamps and dildos but she stayed locked in place chanting. I picked her up and carried her upstairs, and as I did so she looked up at me with her wide dark eyes and said “I am your slave, I will obey you master, I live to serve you master, please let me serve you master.” I looked down and smiled at her as I replied in a gentle voice “You will, slave. You will.”