The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harry Boobday

—3—

Cecilia was late for school again the morning after her visit to Dr. Bloomsworthy. She spent a long time sitting in front of her bedroom mirror combing her long blonde hair. It seemed to fall into place pretty much on its own, sliding in gentle, glistening waves down to the small of her back, but Cecilia loved to comb it anyway. It took a long time for her to convince herself that it was truly her reflection looking back at her. Was there something different about her face? She pursed her lips, trying to decide if they were fuller, or if it was just the framing effect of the hair. And down below were her marvellous, ballooning breasts, with the raspberry red nipples that hardened at the lightest touch. Would they ever stop growing? She couldn’t resist touching them, to marvel at their new smoothness and unnatural buoyancy, and that felt so good that she ended up back on her bed for a long and delightful finger fuck. When she recovered her breath she dressed in a pair of stretch jeans and one of her newer sweaters that wasn’t yet impossibly tight.

The door to her mother’s room was slightly open as Cecilia passed by, and she noticed her mother getting dressed too. She stopped and did a double-take. Her mother was already wearing high heels, a sleek new pair in patent black, and dark stockings with an elaborate woven seam up the back. She was busy clipping the stocking tops onto the bottom of a black silk thing that looked like a tight bustier. “Mom?” Cecilia said.

“Oh, good morning dear,” her mother said with a smile, looking up. “Aren’t you a little late for school?”

“Mom, what is that you’re wearing?”

“This? Why this is a corset dear. How do I look?” She finished the last clip and pirouetted gracefully. She reminded Cecilia of an illustration from a Victorian adult novel. The satin corset pulled in her stomach and pushed her breasts out and up, where they spilled over the top invitingly. The lace cups of the corset skimmed just below her nipples. Her legs looked splendid in the sexy stockings, and the seams up the back led the eye from the tops of her four-inch heels upward in gentle curves to where the garters stretched across her black-pantied behind.

Cecilia frowned. “You look, um, good, Mom, you look good. But isn’t that thing a little uncomfortable?”

“I’ll get used to it, I’m sure. It’s all a mat—”

Cecilia raised a hand. “Don’t tell me. It’s a matter of self-discipline, right?”

“Exactly dear.” Her mother beamed. “Now run along before you’re late for school.”

Cecilia’s white sandals crunched on the gravel as she made her way quickly down the alleyway behind the townhouse complex. It saved her a few steps coming home from school, and since she was quite late she had decided to take the shortcut. She would have to think of a likely excuse to placate her mother. Maybe tell her she had been studying in the library. She bit her lip, grinning, and threw back her lustrous blonde hair. Some studying.

She had been strolling home after another day of making her male classmates walk into things when a car pulled up beside her and Josh from the football team popped his head out and asked her if she wanted a ride. The walk home wasn’t really all that long, she did it every day, but Josh was a total stud with an ace sports car so she wasn’t about to say no. Celia climbed into the car beside him and her unrestrained breasts bounced playfully. He had trouble keeping his eyes on the road.

Cecilia was wearing a fashionably short little skirt over an orange sweater; the skirt had a sort of bib up the front that fastened with two clips to the suspenders up the back. The outfit was a nice compromise: it allowed her to dress up without looking like she was putting her chest on display, as most tops did nowadays. It showed off her legs too. Celia’s burgeoning bosom was attracting so much attention that she had started wearing minis just for compensation; sort of a reminder to the world that she was more than just tits. It didn’t work; now guys stared at her chest and her legs.

Somehow the ride home took a lot longer than planned. Josh suggested that they take a ride down by the lake, and they parked among the trees and necked for a long while. Cecilia had no intention of letting things go any further, but when Josh’s hands found her super-sized jugs the jolt of sexual pleasure that fired through her incinerated her self-control and in a few moments she found herself sprawling sideways on the seat, sweater up and suspenders unfastened, whimpering and mewling excitedly while Josh licked and nibbled and sucked her tits like a starving man. She hadn’t realized it was possible to achieve an orgasm from breast stimulation alone, but Josh’s oral attention brought her to a peak in minutes. She was still coming down from that one when she noticed Josh had his pants down and his cock out. Entangled on the carseat she gave him a gentle breast-fuck until he came all over her giant chest, and she climaxed again as she rubbed the rich goo into her skin. Josh gazed at her adoringly as they both slid down from the love-making high, and Cecilia realized in that moment that she could have Josh anytime she wanted.

Eventually he took her home and now Cecilia was hurrying up the back alley so she wouldn’t get a lecture from her mother. Actually, her mom was so pre-occupied with her own self-discipline these days that she hardly noticed what Cecilia did. Nevertheless, Cecilia had a date that evening and she needed time to give her hair its daily trim.

She noticed another figure coming down the alley toward her, and her heart sank. It was Mrs. Quidnunc, the neighbourhood tight-ass. She was maybe in her late thirties and had a good job with the government. But in her spare time she spied on all her neighbours and pumped everybody for gossip, always looking for some moral blight that she could pass prudish judgement on. Cecilia didn’t like her very much but her mother insisted that she be civil with the neighbours. And Mrs. Quidnunc, as luck would have it, lived next door.

But what was she doing in the back alley, with her head down and her shoulders hunched, studying the ground in front of her? That wasn’t like Mrs. Quidnunc, who always strode down the front sidewalk with regal bearing, her nose held high. She had seen her like that the other day, talking with Nick Nomeda in front of her townhouse, and her small eyes had flicked her way as Cecilia walked by, registering her new look with frank disapproval.

Mrs. Quidnunc did not look up as Cecilia approached. She seemed to be in a hurry. They reached their respective back gates at the same moment. “Good evening Mrs. Quidnunc.” Cecilia said respectfully. She wondered for the hundredth time where she got that peculiar name. The older woman looked up, startled. “Oh, yes. Celia. I did not see you there.” She spoke carefully, enunciating every word. “Fuck me,” she said distinctly.

Cecilia started. “Excuse me?” She couldn’t have heard what she thought she heard.

“I am sorry, dear,” Mrs. Quidnunc said, looking about furtively. “I must have fuck me said something awful. I meant to say fuck me.”

Cecilia took a step backward. “Uhm, Mrs. Quidnunc, are you, like all right?”

Her neighbour heaved a great sigh. “This is so frustrating.” She leaned over the picket fence conspiratorially. “Please try to fuck me understand. There is something fuck me terribly wrong with fuck me. I can’t seem to stop suck on my tits saying the most terrible things. I can’t even paddle my ass tell when I’m doing it! I try to say a simple greeting, like “fuck me”, and it comes out like”—she lowered her voice—“good evening.”

“My gosh, that’s terrible. What, I mean, how long have you had this, um, problem?”

“It just started this week, out of the screw me blue. No warning. I was fuck me silly fine last week!”

“How, how do you, I mean, how do you, like get through the day?” Cecilia asked, amazed.

Another deep sigh. “Fuck me, it isn’t easy. I mostly try to avoid talking. Can you imagine how hard like a nice hard cock that is? I work in a big fuck me office. I’ve had to pretend that cum on my face I have let’s fuck laryngitis all week. What am I going to spank me do?”

Despite her dislike Cecilia found herself sympathizing with her neighbour’s plight. “Have you been to see a doctor?”

“Yes, I’m a cunt yes. I had to book the fucking appointment in person because I kept fuck me swearing into the goddam fucking telephone.” She shook her head. “The doctor I love cocks said something about repressed fucking emotions or some such lick my nipples. He thinks I should be fucking a psychologist.” She looked at Cecilia with a pleading, subdued expression she had never seen before. “Tell me honestly; do you think I’m a cocksucker?”

Cecilia was momentarily dumbfounded. After a long moment Mrs. Quidnunc hung her head. “You’re right, maybe I am going crazy,” she said. There was another awkward pause. “You know,” Mrs. Quidnunc said at last. “This whole episode has really made me think about my husband. For the first time in years I miss him. Isn’t that remarkable? We had our share of problems, but he always knew what to do in a crisis. I could depend on him. I wonder what he would say about this little problem. " ‘Just be yourself and stop worrying so much about other people’ or something like that.” She sighed. “Maybe I shouldn’t have divorced him after all.”

“Mrs. Quidnunc!” Cecilia exclaimed. “You’ve stopped swearing!”

Her neighbour was appalled. “Oh dear, you mean, I’ve fuck me been saying nasty things all along?”

“Ohmygosh, I’m sorry. I guess you didn’t realize. But all the time you were talking about your ex-husband you didn’t swear once.”

“Well, isn’t that the strangest thing. Ever since this screw me started I fuck like a rabbit haven’t been able to get through two sentences without saying something awful. I wonder.... Maybe I should call him. I still have the number somewhere.”

Cecilia looked at her watch. “Yikes, I really have to go, Mrs. Quidnunc. My mom will be holding supper for me. I hope your problem works out.” She turned and trotted up the walk, boobs and blonde hair bouncing brightly.

“Thanks for listening, dear,” Mrs. Quidnunc called after her, “I love it up the ass!”

Cecilia’s mother was just putting supper on the table when Cecilia came in. “Sorry I’m late, Mom,” she said, “I was talking with Mrs. Quidnunc.”

“Well get to the table dear, and let’s eat.” She set two plates of food on the table, bending stiffly at the waist. Today she was wearing an above-the-knee blue leather skirt that pulled sleekly over her hips and thighs. Her stockings were delicate black lace and her feet were wrapped in glossy blue, high-heeled sandals with thin leather straps winding tightly over her foot and far up her ankle. She had become very fond of clothing with straps that she could lace up tight. Cecilia could tell by the exaggerated hour-glass figure that she was wearing one of her corsets beneath the blue silk blouse.

“Is that all you’re having?” Cecilia asked as she dug into her own supper.

“I’m watching my weight, dear.”

“But Mom, you said you had lost those ten pounds.”

“That’s right, and I intend to keep them off too. I have a long way to go to really get in shape. I can’t let discipline slack off, you know.”

Cecilia started to say something, then stopped. Life sure was going weird this last little while.

After supper she retreated to her bedroom to get ready for her date. She slipped out of her clothes and looked at herself in the full length mirror. “What the hell is happening to me?” she asked her reflection. “My titties just keep getting bigger.” She had taken to thinking of them as her titties; words like breast seemed too clinical for pneumatic pleasure-pillows like hers. She twisted this way and that, admiring her incredible profile. Her boobs thrust out from her chest like they were filled with helium, still not showing the slightest sag. “Titties, titties, I love my big titties” she sang quietly, pinching the raspberry-sized nipples. “Mmmmmm, that feels nice. And my titties love me!” She played with herself for a few moments, watching the movement in the mirror, but then with an effort she stopped. Better save it for the date. Doug was supposed to be taking her to a movie, but she was pretty sure that she would be having some great sex before the night was over.

First thing to do was trim her hair. She fluffed it out gently, letting the thick golden curls sweep over her shoulder and down her back. Then she pulled it around and carefully carved off about six inches with a scissors, so the end fell a few inches above her hips. It would grow that back in a day or so.

It took a while to find something to wear; many of the tops and sweaters she had purchased last week were too small again. She settled at last on a short A-line skirt and a black ribbed sweater with a little gold zipper at the throat. The sweater didn’t strain so much if she undid the zipper. Then she stepped into a pair of comfortable platform slides—not the kind of outrageous spikes her mother lived in these days—and touched up her make-up. Studying herself in the make-up mirror, she could see that her lips were definitely getting fuller, her skin smoother. Her eye-lashes had undergone the same transformation as her hair, so now she had long, thick, upward-curving lashes that framed her bright eyes dramatically and turned a simple wink into foreplay.

A car horn sounded outside. Cecilia admired herself for one more moment, threw back a lock of flawless blonde hair and hurried off to greet her date. Doug was like totally buff and he had never even noticed her—until now.

Loud music pulsed in the living room as Cecilia walked by. She poked her head in to see her mother working out vigorously to an exercise video. She had changed into a shiny black body-stocking with yellow stripes up the sides, matched with bright yellow socks and expensive white training shoes. Her shoelaces were shiny yellow.

“Mom!” Cecilia shouted over the video, “I’m going out now.”

Her mother didn’t pause in her leg-lifts. “That’s fine dear,” she called back, “Don’t be too late. You have school tomorrow.” Cecilia had been going out a lot lately.

She left her mother to sweat by herself and hurried out to meet Doug. He was sitting patiently in his car but when Cecilia appeared he looked up and his eyes locked on her spectacular chest. “Hi Doug,” she sang.

“H-h-hi, Celia,” Doug said. “You look—terrific!” His voice was tinged with awe.

They didn’t even make it to the movie.