The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Harvesters

8.1

Synopsis: In their continuing search efforts for a human hybrid, alien invaders carry out a well-planned strike on a local high school.

Author’s notes:

  • First and foremost: this chapter was inspired by the opening scene of the episode titled ‘Abduction’ from the newer Outer Limits series, (season 7, episode # 16).
  • The use of the school’s P.A. system for induction purposes is certainly a nod to Thrilby Else’s “Golden” which continues to be one of my favorite MC reads.
  • This chapter of the ‘Harvesters’ story is told in three separate parts in order to express an alternate point of view, as well as the time lapse in between scenes.
* * *

The school bell rings at precisely 8:55 a.m. bringing a long-awaited end to first period. Hundreds of chairs immediately slide back, as thankful students rush toward classroom doors and spill out into the halls of Rossville High. In one instance, a male instructor shouts over the clatter of opening locker doors to warn of the consequences of long-overdue homework. Just a few feet away from him, a girl can be seen shouldering her backpack and then pulling back the tab on a can of Diet Pepsi. Two sweethearts brush past her shoulder and sneak off to a hidden corner to share a passionate kiss. Still others hurry along towards the main quad, frantically digging through pockets and purses in a desperate search for their smartphones and hand-held tablets. Second period starts in four minutes and the clock is already ticking…

Before long, students begin to separate from the herd. They huddle off to the sides in their own little groupings as their peers continue to pass them by. Even the non-morning types have joined in the foray; they sleepily glare through oncoming traffic, longing for home and the warmth of their cozy beds.

Hurrying among the masses is a rather awkward young man by the name of Nathan Freeman. The junior twists and weaves his way through the oncoming crowd as he struggles to get to his locker. Making it to class on time is enough of a challenge for Nate as it is, but making the trip from the western wing to the eastern wing —all within four minutes —is an all-out endurance test!

“Excuse me! …Sorry!” the boy apologizes, as his gangly frame continues zig-zagging through the crush.

Some of the crowd ahead starts to fall off to the side. But as they do, Nathan’s sense of urgency is momentarily forgotten; a petite brunette has just appeared in the aisle up ahead. The junior finds himself momentarily entranced by the twist of her hips and the casual sway of her tightly packed jeans. Even from behind, he easily recognizes her as Shawn Nicholson; a cute senior that lives right down the street.

…The brunette turns a corner a moment later, completely unaware of her admirer behind her. Nathan breathes a sigh of relief, the urge to say hello being temporarily averted.

The shy junior forges ahead, lurching through the steady din of mass chatter and slamming lockers. Another girl approaches in his direction; this one being a statuesque beauty with wavy blonde hair. Her face is vibrant and youthful; the skin unblemished and smooth. Her heeled sandals are click-clacking with every stride, causing her pert breasts to jiggle beneath her top. There’s a confident smile on her lips because she’s enjoying all the attention she’s getting. The boy catches a wisp of her strawberry scented perfume before turning in front of his locker...

Nathan reaches for the number dial, spins the appropriate combination, and then listens for the familiar click before yanking his locker open. He nearly grabs the textbooks for his next class, when another stack of books drop with a resounding thud! The boy glances down at the polished floor to see several textbooks strewn around a pair of gloss-black mules…

A feminine voice that’s soft and melodious complains, “Well that’s just my rotten luck!”

Nathan partially closes his locker door, only to find the “new girl” looking down at the scattered pile...

“I’ll get those,” he says before swiftly kneeling to gather them up.

The girl smiles down at him and replies with an appreciative, “Well thank you.”

Nathan’s heart skips a beat as he quickly scoops up the books. The boy glances at a copy of ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and recalls seeing the strangely-dressed girl seated in the back of one of his classes. He remembers her name is Willow, and that she’s an exchange student who recently moved in with the Bundy family.

The female’s vibrant red hair is tucked underneath a rather curious white band that completely covers her ears and the back of her head alike. The dark gray skirt, white oxford shirt, and the solid black tie she’s wearing bring to mind the proper uniform of an English schoolgirl. The pleated skirt seems to float just above her knees, and as Nathan slowly rises to his feet, his eyes glide up and over the girl’s white tights. He can’t help but notice the way the nylon material hugs and stretches over the gradual curves of her legs. That’s when he notices the faint scent of her perfume and breaths it in. She smells like Jasmine and it reminds him of all things fresh and beautiful. …It’s such an alluring scent, that the young man can’t help but openly blush.

Noticing the guy’s awkward reaction, the girl suspiciously asks, “Is something wrong?”

“Err—Ah—No, not at all.”

(Giggling) …“So why are your cheeks turning red?”

As the boy hands over the books he nervously stutters, “It’s just that …well …you smell very lovely, that’s all.”

“Ohh …well that’s very sweet of you to say,” returned the girl before politely introducing herself. “I’m Willow by the way; …I believe we’re in the same English class.”

“Yeah, I heard you moved in with the Bundy’s over on Pine Street,” the boy replied. “I’m uh… Nathan.”

“Yes …I know,” says the girl with an underlying tone of intrigue. The attractive stranger gazes back at Nathan, her turquoise eyes studying the boy with an intensity that brings yet another flush of warmth to his ever-reddening cheeks.

Somehow the sophomore finds the courage to ask, “Umm, so how do you like our school so far?”

Willow barely gets the chance to answer, when the boy she’s facing gets shoved from the side. Nathan’s shoulder impacts hard into the opened door of his locker as his text books scatter across the floor…

“Nate ole’ buddy; you got my shit done yet?”

A befuddled Nathan attempts to gather up his bearings while reaching for the burning pain in his left shoulder. The aggressor is none other than Roy Stalin; his high school nemesis. Roy is your typical super jock; the kind of guy that spends most of his time in the weight room and then checking out the results in the locker-room mirror. The senior never studied, and in fact spent more time skipping out of school than actually being there. But that didn’t matter; the district superintendent would always insure that their star player got passing grades, and Rossville would continue to win their coveted football championships...

As Nathan continues to wince in pain, he sees two of Roy’s buddies stepping in behind him. They’re local bullies who thrived on terrorizing “the nobodies”—just like their fearless leader. The junior knows that he must tread softly…

“Uh …well hey there Roy. I got it right here for you.”

“Yeah, you better limp-dick!”

…The two goons standing behind Roy bump fists in approval of their leader’s cruel jab.

As Nathan is carefully removing the freshly printed, two-weeks-long-to-complete Theme Paper, Roy gives Willow’s trim frame the once-over…

The suave jock flashes his bleached-white smile and curiously probes, “Sooo; you must be the new chick, eh?”

“That I am.”

“What a shame.”

“And what do you mean by that?”

“It’s a shame that such a pretty girl like you would be socializing with such a total dweeb.”

“I’m sure that I’ll manage.”

Roy makes a disgusted psssht sound and shakes his head in disbelief. He then leans towards his buds and purposely mumbles within earshot, “Looks like we got us a nerd-ette on our hands, boys.”

When Nathan finally turns to hand the completed work over, an impatient Roy yanks it greedily from his hands. He briefly studies the cover page before eagerly rifling through the contents within…

“Hmmm, looks like some quality work —as usual.”

“Well thanks. It actually took me two whole—”

“—Save it, shithead!”

Suddenly, Nathan’s sensitive nose picks up the scent of a different perfume. Another female is approaching...

“High honey!” greeted a velvety voice from behind. A tall beauty with silky-black hair appears on the scene. She wraps her arms around Roy’s thick neck and grants him a playful kiss. It’s Jennifer Fox; the super jock’s steady girlfriend.

The quarterback returns a, “Hey babe,” as his meaty forearm wraps around her slim waist.

Jennifer Fox’s credentials back-up what her name implies: state gymnastics top four finalist her freshman year; Captain of the varsity cheerleading squad two years running; and a bona fide shoo-in for this year’s prom queen. Jenny is well known for her endless rotation of thigh-revealing skirts and tight sweaters. Today’s choice is no exception; it’s a fuzzy pink Angora with a plunging V-neck that allows a fleeting glimpse of the upper swells of her tanned breasts. The senior’s voluminous black locks are pulled back with a simple Alice band, fully revealing her cute facial features and look-at-me beauty mark. All in all, she’s a splendid example of every schoolboy’s dream …the angelic girl next door with a hidden wild side.

Nathan has always adored the way Jenny’s sweaters hug her trim little waist. The way they cinch in at the back, bringing further attention to the magnificent profile of her athletic ass. He often daydreamed of putting his arms around the girl and telling her how much he wanted her. Now caught up in one of these fantasies, the boy unintentionally leans in towards the girl. She smells good too; like a freshly picked rose, so pure and tantalizing...

Jennifer turns her head and gives her admirer a thoroughly disgusted look.

“Do you mind? …You’re in my personal space.”

Nathan turns red beneath her critical stare and takes a quick step backward. Roy is too busy flexing his jaw and cracking his neck to notice the nerd’s misstep…

Two more babes arrive on the scene. Marcie Stevens and Julie Lane are also with the cheerleading squad. Both are arguably as pretty as Jennifer, but neither commands the attention or popularity that their mentor does. And like the football players beside them, they often entertain themselves by looking down upon and humiliating the less fortunate ones.

Marcie grants a, “Hi guys,” in her annoyingly high-pitched voice. She beams in her usual ditzy way, until she notices Willow standing nearby. Her contagious smile quickly morphs into a frown of discontent, as she sizes-up the unlikely competition. The shapely Julie Lane stands just behind Marcie’s shoulder with her usual blasé expression…

Satisfied that the new girl couldn’t possibly pose a threat, Marcie goes on to ask, “So Roy; when’s the next beer-bash?”

“My dad’s presenting a mock-up for some beach condos down in Miami next week. I’m thinkin’ a DJ; a dozen pizzas; a couple of kegs with some kick-ass Jägerbombs—Pretty much the usual routine…”

Jenny jumps in to excitedly add, “…And don’t forget those bikinis girls, ’cause the heated pool will be open for action!”

“Sweeet!” Marcie exclaimed, “…A heated pool, free alcohol and plenty of gorgeous guys to hook-up with —you bet we’ll be there!”

Roy pushes his sturdy fingers hard into Nathan’s boney chest, making a pronounced ‘thump’ that everyone can hear...

“Say, why don’t-cha bring the nerd-ette around … Maybe I’ll hook her up with one of my boys here, just so she can see what it feels like to have a real man in between her legs!”

Somebody yells out, “Hook her up with Bruno!”

“Yeah,” Roy sneers, “Maybe I’ll hook her up with Bruno here.” (Roy grabs the defensive lineman by his varsity jacket and yanks him forward). “This guy’s hung like a fuckin’ stallion!”

The guy named Bruno laughs heartily. He’s a brutish ape of a man, whose low husky voice matches his physical appearance…

The group of seniors breaks into exaggerated laughter before turning to walk away. As they do, the guy named Bruno grabs Nathan by the shirt and casually lifts him off the floor like a ragdoll...

“Hey douche,” the goon taunts, “If she’s any good, maybe youse ’kin have my sloppy seconds! HA-HA-HA!”

The ape slams Nathan back into his locker and growls beneath his breath, “…Friggin’ jack-off.”

Satisfied that he’s proved his manliness, the bully turns away to catch-up with the others. As he lumbers off, there’s a noted cockiness to his step...

“What a bunch of creeps!” Willow observed out loud before fussing over Nathan’s twisted shirt. She asks with noted concern, “Jeez, are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine,” a defeated Nathan mumbled, “Happens all the time…”

Willow brushes an errant lock of hair away from Nathan’s face and observes, “Funny how jerks always seem to travel in a pack, huh?”

“Sometimes you’re the windshield and sometimes you’re the bug…”

Willow suggests, “Look; maybe we can get together sometime …Maybe study or something?”

Nathan raises an eyebrow in total surprise. “Are you serious?”

“Sure, why not?”

The stunned boy quickly crouches to fumble with his books, completely caught up in the unusual turn of events…

“Erm—yeah, I mean I guess so.”

Nathan slams his locker shut and the couple takes their very first walk together. There’s less than a minute now before the bell will ring…

As the pair walk along, they feel a change in the air around them. A vague trembling sensation is rattling the floor beneath their feet. It can be likened to the concussion of heavy equipment repeatedly hitting the ground, or maybe even the tremors from a mild earthquake, (which would be pretty odd, considering there aren’t many earthquakes in Kansas).

Willow nervously questions, “Can you feel that?”

“Yeah; …almost sounds like a low-flying commercial jet,” the boy offers before reasoning, “… But the closest airport is in Topeka, which is more than a half-an-hour away from here.”

“Are you sure it’s not a tornado?”

“Nah, they would have cranked-up the siren for that.”

What started as a droning rumble has steadily grown to the point where the vibrations are actually making the lights flicker. The chatter of concerned students and teachers alike can be heard coming from opened doorways and those few left in the hallway…

Willow turns to look at the enclosed fire extinguisher beside her, noticing the glass that’s vibrating within its framework. The worried girl reaches for Nathan’s hand and it shocks her…

“Ouch!”

Nathan jumps at the tiny jolt too. He looks at the fine hairs on the back of his free hand and they’re standing on end…

“Jesus, what the hell is going on?”

All of the sudden the lights dim down low, as if there’s some massive draw on the power. A nearby ‘EXIT’ sign begins to smolder and darken, its plastic red lens distorting within its metal frame…

The persistent noise has grown so intense that it nearly drowns out the panicking voices of the other students. And with one final effort, the hallway lights strain brightly before going completely out. There’s a brief moment where the skylights in the lobby offer the only source of light, but those too begin to darken. …It’s as if a giant storm cloud is slowly creeping overhead and settling right above the school itself.

Willow pauses, hesitant to walk any further. She quickly interlocks her fingers within Nathan’s as a sign not to leave her...

“I’m so scared, Nathan! …What’s happening?”

“Just wait a second…”

The menacing rumble suddenly lowers to a persistent drone, but one can still feel its presence vibrating in the tiled floors. The excited voices quickly lower to apprehensive murmurs. Everyone in the classrooms are literally inching forward to the edge of their seats now; waiting, listening and guessing about the unidentified humming sound in the darkness.

A few restless students rush to their classroom windows to have a look at the darkness outside. The voice of a male teacher is heard to yell out, “Please remain calm and stay in your seats, people! …The emergency generator should kick in at any moment!”

…There’s a strange sense of static electricity still hanging in the air; it tingles the skin and teases one’s senses. It’s like some distant alarm that’s warning of the terror yet to come, but nobody seems to be able to pull themselves away...

Out in the hall, Willow and Nate remain still in the darkness, their palms sweaty, and with their hearts pounding away at their chests. The building around them continues to hum, but to an even higher degree than before.

Within one of the classrooms, a curious student pokes his head out the window and looks upward past the roofline of the school. His eyes go wide as he yells out, “Holy shit! …It’s some sort of spaceship!”

Many others follow his lead by sticking their heads out the windows to see for themselves. A few of the female students react with dramatic outbursts and frightened screams, but then a light suddenly brightens the sky above. It fans outward to cover the entire width of the school, before growing with such intensity that it entirely illuminates the darkened classrooms. The atmosphere inside the building suddenly crackles with unseen energy...

And then it hits.

The powerful light penetrates the top and lower floors of the west wing, gradually reaching a crescendo that rivals that of a spinning turbine engine. It surges ahead, snaking its way through corridors and down hallways until it storms into classrooms, the library and bathroom stalls; freezing everything —and everyone within its path.

Willow and Nate turn around within the east wing to see an extreme source of light fast approaching. It roars down the hallway like a steaming locomotive, silencing the terrified cries of students and faculty alike.

Nathan quickly likens the horrible vision to a clip he’d seen on the news as a child: that dreadful footage of that tsunami hitting the beach in Sri Lanka, and of all those unfortunate ones who couldn’t outrun the giant wave in time. The boy watches; half-horrified and half-amazed—but still completely rooted to the spot and directly in the path of this incredible anomaly!

Willow suddenly screams out, “Oh my god! It’s going to overtake us, Nathan!—RUN!”

—But the warning is far too late; they’ve misjudged the speed and the massive wave of light-energy blows right through them like a football team charging through a paper banner. It continues rolling onward through the opposite length of the hall until all is silenced…

The wave of energy crackles and pops as brilliant rings of light continue to ripple and flow throughout the halls of Rossville. The school’s staff -along with the entire student population, (all three hundred and forty of them), are now suspended in time. The lobby itself resembles an impromptu flash mob at a mall, or possibly a busy market in the lost city of Pompeii...

At the last millisecond, Nathan Freeman had tried to scream in fear at the frightening reality before them. Now the boy’s mouth hangs open, his uvula already drying out from being exposed to the unfettered air. But the sophomore doesn’t mind; a deep sense of calmness had set-in just after he was frozen. He’s already starting to feel drowsy as if falling asleep with his eyes left open...