The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hash

Chapter 15: #Three #Humiliation #Trigger #Bare #Trick #Confession

A few minutes passed. Eventually, Jen managed to catch her breath. Another minute, and she opened her eyes. After a little delay, she braced one hand beside the art book on the stump and pushed herself to her feet. Eric reached out and took her other hand, helping her to get back to her feet.

“I can’t believe I…” she whimpered, “I couldn’t help myself.”

“That’s what you like, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but… in front of so many people. In a library, of all places!” she turned around and gestured at the trees. It took a second or two for her mind to spot that something wasn’t quite what she’d thought. These weren’t books around her, but leaves. The only book she could see was resting open on a tree stump, a slim volume of advice for artists. “What did you…?”

“Backgrounds are like dreams,” he explained cryptically. Then, maybe seeing the confusion in her face, he gave a little more detail: “You don’t look at the background. If you’re in a library, your brain says ‘library’, you don’t look any closer. You followed me outside in the middle of the treasure hunt, and you didn’t even notice. I came this way when I arrived, and I should think there’s never anyone around.”

“I… I was sure everyone was watching me. It was so hot!”

“And you’ll be able to feel that again, any time you wear these panties. I thought it made sense, for something clearly made to show off how sexy you are. Any time you put them on, you’ll be convinced you have an audience, but you’ll be too excited to stop whatever you were thinking of doing.”

Jen thought about that for a long while. She could think of a lot of fantasies that would become a lot more intense in that case. But her body was still so sensitive, she’d been maybe a little overzealous pleasuring herself in the library, and she was sure her pussy could use a rest.

“I think I’ll be glad to get back into my regular pants, if it’s all the same to you. But maybe later…”

“Oh, about that…” Eric smirked, and Jen immediately knew his next words were going to be the most exquisite, beautiful torture. “After you wear something so fancy, it’ll take you a while to get back to normal. So you’ll have to go without underwear for twenty-four hours unless you want to wear them again.”

Jen wanted to say that was crazy, to say it wouldn’t happen. But she already knew that she wouldn’t be able to put her regular panties back on yet. Nobody would know, of course. Nobody would be able to see her bare pussy as long as she was discreet. But that wasn’t the point; the important thing was that she would know, and that knowledge would be turning her on for the rest of the day.

“You bastard,” she couldn’t help smiling as she said it. “I think I love you.”