The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter 9

Sarah regained consciousness lying on the floor in the main room of the basement. She carefully looked around and saw Mark attempting to place a large wooden X against the wall. She wondered what it was but then noticed the arm and leg restraints, it was to secure her. For what, did he intend to secure her to it and then rape her? There was a table next to the X, against the wall, what was it there for? Then she saw him, there was Thomas, plain as day in her eyes and now standing beside her dad. He looked at her and smiled.

“Did your father secure your mother and then whip her to get his jollies off?” he asked her. “That is what he is going to do to you. On the table here is a bullwhip and a cat-o’—nine-tails whip.” Sarah just looked at him. “No your father cannot hear me or see me, only you can do that. However if you answer me he will hear you and return his attention to you so I suggest you be quiet and just listen. I have possessed you and seduced and raped your father so I could regain my ability to materialize for my mate. I fucked you last night after you fucked your father. You are now mine and we need to get rid of your father. I will not possess you and allow him sex with your body willingly. I will let him rape you and whip you and do anything he wants to you. When he finally releases you, I think you’ll see to it that he goes and stays away.”

Sarah considered what Thomas had told her and then realized she felt cold. Her father had stripped her to just her thong! Thomas was right, daddy did intend to fuck her! She started to scream but managed to stop herself. Gathering herself together she leaped to her feet and ran for the stairs to the kitchen.

“Stop you bitch!” Mark roared at her as he started after her. Sarah took a look over her shoulder as she entered the hallway and could not recognize her father as the look of rage and lust on his face so distorted his features. “You bitch, you had better stop or it will be worse for you.” Sarah reached the steps and looked back again at the creature pursuing her before racing up the stairs and into the kitchen. She slammed the door to the basement and threw the bolt, locking her father in the basement. She crossed to the kitchen table and collapsed into a chair. What was she to do? Would the police believe her story if she called them? She heard a noise at the door and looked to see Thomas unlocking the door.

“No Thomas!” she cried, but he just smiled at her. She leapt to her feet as her father threw the door open and she sprinted for the front door. She got outside and headed for the Mustang and then remembered she only had a thong on and the keys to the car were in her jeans. She looked at the house and saw her father exiting, so she dashed around the corner and headed to the rear of the house. She was forced to wipe her eyes to clear her vision as she cried in fear. What could she do? How could she get away? Her father rounded the corner at the front of the house as she rounded the corner at the back and went sprawling. As she pushed herself off the ground she saw Thomas at the corner with his leg still outthrust. He had tripped her! He was attempting to slow her down for her father to catch up with her!

She got to her feet and managed to take her first step when Mark’s body slammed into her and forced her back to the ground. He quickly pulled both arms behind her back and held her as he pulled her up to her feet.

“NO!” she screamed. “NO DADDY, NO!!”

“You bitch, your ass is mine, and I mean that literally” he growled as he dragged her to the back door of the house. “I’ll beat you within an inch of your life and then fuck the shit out of you! You’re going to be moved to and then locked in the basement as my personal fuck toy, you whore.” He pushed her down the basement stairs, not caring if she was injured in the fall or not. He quickly bounded down them and again twisted her arm behind her back as he pushed her into the main room and the X frame. He secured one wrist and then the other. He then took care of securing her ankles.

“NO DADDY, PLEASE!” she cried as he picked up the bull whip. He paced off the distance he wanted and drew his arm back. CRACK went the whip as it impacted the bare flesh of her back and she screamed again. Thomas watched the proceedings with a huge smile. When Mark was done, he knew Sarah would call the police and the whip marks on her back and the cum in her cunt would get daddy sent to prison for a long time, but more important, it removed him from Sarah’s life forever.

Mark gave Sarah 30 lashes with the bull whip and then exchanged it for the cat-o’—nine-tails. He used it between the bull whips lashes to get more of her back cut open and then put it down because Sarah had passed out, her body shutting down to save her mind before she went crazy over the treatment from her beloved father. In the back of her mind she knew Thomas was responsible and so knew where to assess blame, and it wasn’t with Mark. Mark was prepared for this and picked up a bucket of water and threw it over his daughter. She screamed as she came back to consciousness and then sensed Mark step up behind her. She felt Mark grab her thong and rip it off her body and then she heard him spit and felt her father’s wet finger opening her ass and stroking in and out. He removed his finger and she heard Mark spit again.

“NO!!!!” she screamed as two fingers were forced into her ass and Mark started trying to expand her opening so his cock could penetrate it. She noticed Thomas move into the space between her leaning X and the wall and then felt his cock rubbing on her clit. What was he doing with that monster piece of meat? It was long enough to fuck her like this but did he really think she could take the double penetration? She heard Mark spit again and wondered if it was for three fingers but she felt his cockhead pushed against her sphincter instead. Thomas seemed to position his cockhead at her cunt opening and wait, maybe for Mark?

“Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!” she screamed as both cocks penetrated her simultaneously. “Oh God No!” She felt Thomas’s enormous cock hit her cervix and wondered if he could penetrate with the wooden X between them. She felt her father’s balls slap against her as he bottomed out with his penetration. She moaned and groaned as she felt both cocks sliding out and back in, fucking her in unison. “No, please, stop! Please stop Daddy!” she screamed as she felt her body begin to betray her. What’s this, she thought. How can I be getting aroused by this rape by two cocks? What kind of sick person am I to be getting aroused by this?

Outside, Kristy’s car pulled to a stop beside the Mustang and Mabel and she exited the vehicle. Mabel started for the house but Kristy stopped her.

“No mother, wait for Katherine and Tommy, he has a right to see his grandmother one last time before we enter and destroy Thomas.” They waited for ten minutes before Katherine and Tommy arrived. In the basement Sarah had orgasmed twice from the double penetration before she felt both cocks firing their loads of cum into her body.

“Oh fuck baby, I’M CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!” Mark exclaimed as he buried his cock in her ass and held it there motionless as he released his load of cum into his daughter’s bowels. Sarah was grinding her hips as much as she was able, tied like she was. As Thomas also told her he was ready and fired thick ropes of her cum into her womb. He had penetrated her cervix and he kept still as he released, his cockhead inside that barrier and erupting into her fertile area, his cum searching for eggs to attach to.

“So is everybody ready to go inside there and rescue that girl,” Mabel asked after explaining the curse to Tommy. Tommy looked at his grandmother with tears in his eyes.

“Are you sure there is no other way?” he asked.

“No honey, there’s not,” Mabel said. She hugged her grandson and then said “let’s go.” She saw Katherine pull a .357 revolver from her purse and then throw the purse back into the car. “What in the world?” Mabel asked.

“I know I can’t see or hurt Thomas with this but we may need to control her father and keep him in line,” she explained.

“Okay,” Mabel said and headed for the front door, the other three following. They entered the house and paused, where to search? Upstairs? Would Mark or Thomas have her in a bed? They heard a scream from below them and Mabel led them to the kitchen and basement door.

The scream came from Sarah as her father embedded his cock into her cunt.

“I showed you how your ass belongs to me, now your cunt,” he said. “I’m going to move you to the basement and lock you in here. I’ll report you as a runaway to the police to explain your absence.”

“Stop!” Mabel screamed but Mark acted like he hadn’t heard and continued to pound Sarah’s pussy as he built to another orgasm. Thomas heard her and spun around to see who was there and was astonished to see his daughter. He didn’t know the other older lady and the boy but his daughter looked like her mother and the woman on her right looked like her, she had to be his granddaughter. He was pleased to see his line had continued, and with Sarah as his mate, it would continue still with her babies.

Katherine raised the .357 but didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to shoot Sarah’s father but how to get him off his daughter? She couldn’t fire a warning as the floor and walls were stone and who knew where the bullet would ricochet? Who it might kill? Then she had the answer and raised it into the air and fired into the roof, the wooden first floor’s flooring. The shot was magnified in the enclosed space and everyone looked at Katherine.

“Back away from your daughter and get over against the wall with your hands up or the next shot will be into your body,” Katherine warned Mark. Her timing was perfect as Mark’s cock ejaculated his cum all over Sarah’s buttocks as it was withdrawn. He backed to the wall and raised his hands. “Okay Mabel, you’re up,” she told her friend.

“Sarah!” Mabel said. Sarah’s head still hung down, “SARAH!!!” she screamed. Sarah slowly raised her head and looked at the group standing back at Thomas’s doorway and managed a feeble smile for them. “Sarah is Thomas here?” she asked. Sarah nodded her head yes. “If he starts to come towards us, let us know please, you’re the only one that can see him.” Sarah nodded again.

“Thomas I know you can hear me and I know I look like my mother so you know who I am. My daughter Kristy, named for my mother, is beside me and her son, your great-grandson Tommy, yes named for you is beside her. I have found your mother’s journal that explains how she brought you back with black magic, she was a witch. I also know she created the charm that connects you and the basement door key. However, after her death you were supposed to go to your grave to rest forever, not return to the doorway and keep causing your materialization like you have. Why did you not do as your mother’s spell had commanded?” Mabel asked.

“I found I didn’t have to, and since I didn’t want to, I didn’t,” Sarah said after hearing Thomas’s answer.

“In her journal was a way to banish you to your grave and ensure you can never rise again,” Mabel told him.

“No, no one can do that, you’re crazy you old bitch,” Sarah repeated for him. “Mabel, look out, he’s starting to you!” she exclaimed. Mabel pulled her right hand from behind her back where she had been hiding it and raised it high. There was a flash of metal as she plunged her hand downward, burying the knife she held into her chest. As she collapsed to the floor Sarah and Thomas both screamed.

“NO!” they screamed in unison, Sarah for Mabel and Thomas because he felt his spirit ripped from his body. He looked to the floor and saw it turn to a pile of dust as he felt something grab him. He looked at his daughter’s spirit as it pulled him from the house and placed him into his grave and then Mabel’s spirit lay on top of the grave.

Katherine went to her friend’s body and raised her head and held her. Mark thought he saw his chance and reached for the bullwhip. He’d show the meddlers who was lord of this manor, but as his arm stretched for the whip he felt a weight lifted from him as Thomas was forced into his grave and his influence ended. Mark suddenly remembered everything that had happened in the house the last few weeks. He had been raped by his daughter, taking her virginity. He had fucked his daughter; he had cum in her pancake batter and fed it to her. Now he had whipped her and raped her both anally and vaginally.

“AARRGGHH, NO!” he screamed and as the guilt he felt over these actions overwhelmed his senses, he slumped to the floor. What had he done? He saw it in his mind…the images wouldn’t go away. Again and again they repeated in his inner eye, the look on her face as he whipped her… when he hurt her…the tears on her cheeks. The guilt threatened to overwhelm him…to consume him. His mind snapped.

Tommy retrieved the knife from his grandmother’s chest and cut Sarah free and caught her as she started to fall. Tommy led her from the basement and up into the kitchen where he eased her into a chair.

“What happened to Thomas?” she asked.

“It was all like Grandma explained,” Tommy said as he wet the dish towel at the sink for her back. “She didn’t get to the point where if he had an heir, that immediate heir could commit suicide and force him into his grave. If its spirit then lies on his grave, he will be sealed there, as long as that spirit stays there. Grandma will spend eternity there, keeping her father a prisoner.” Sarah flinched as the towel touched her back and Tommy began to wipe off the blood. Kristy came into the kitchen, tears streaming down her cheeks and lifted the phone in the kitchen to call the police and an ambulance for Sarah.

When the police arrived they were given a sanitized version of the events, no mention was made of Thomas or the curse. They handcuffed Mark and as they took him outside Sarah saw them from inside the ambulance and yelled at them. An officer came over and explained that Mark was being arrested for raping her and for assaulting her with the whips.

“No you can’t do that,” she said. “I refuse to press charges. My father didn’t know what he was doing and needs help. He needs a mental hospital to get him back together, not a prison.”

As she was only 17 and a minor, the state pressed the charges. She fought it and with the help of her father’s attorney, got a judge to rule that since her 18th birthday was in three weeks and the paperwork to get her into the foster care system would take longer than that, she was an emancipated adult and could live by herself in her house. The making of her an adult allowed her to force the state to drop all charges against Mark and he was put in the State Mental Hospital in Fulton.

Sarah would pick Tommy up in the morning and give him a ride home after school and they would study together. Kristy would fix them some dinner and then she’d go home. On Friday and Saturday nights she would stay and sleep in the guest room with them. Her relationship with Kristy quickly became a mother/daughter type affair and her relationship with Tommy did not go as he wanted. She thought of him more as a brother than a boyfriend. The three made a monthly trip to Fulton to visit Mark and after graduation Sarah and Tommy both went to the University of Missouri at Columbia, Sarah so she would be within 40 miles of her father, who was getting better, and Tommy because it is where his grandmother and mother had went. Of course it was also where Sarah was and he held out hope of her becoming his girlfriend and eventually his wife.