The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter One: Late August

Sarah pursed her lips and stamped her foot. She was standing at the top of the stairs facing a blank stone wall; the stairs had led her nowhere. She had wasted over an hour working her way through the maze of corridors in the basement of the pre Civil War era mansion. It was situated just south of Springfield, Missouri and west of Highway 65. Sarah still hadn’t fully explored the house, what with getting unpacked and settled in, as well as trying to adjust and fit in at the private girl’s school her father had enrolled her in for her senior year. She had arrived home from school and put her books on a table by the front door and had intended to fix a snack in the kitchen when she saw it. There in the hallway leading to the kitchen, barely discernable, was a trap door. She had been curious since she had never noticed it before and went to her knees to open it. She had stuck her head through the opening and looking into the gloom below had noticed something shiny lying on the floor. She couldn’t discern what it was but it somehow seemed to draw her to it. Impatient to discover what it was, she had lowered herself through the door and then dropped the several feet to the concrete floor. She quickly picked the shiny object up and discovered it was a large skeleton key with a tag attached by a string. Turning the tag over she read, “I will unlock great treasure.” She pondered that for a minute and then it hit her. She couldn’t get out of the basement the way she had entered. In the light from the open trap door she tried to pierce the gloom around her but couldn’t see far enough to locate a door for the key to unlock or stairs that would take her out of here. She thought that she had really messed up coming down here without finding the steps down here or changing out of her school uniform, a short blue pleated skirt and white blouse with blue tie were not the things to be wearing in this dusty basement.

She peered around again but still failed to see anything so she oriented herself and headed to where the front door of the house should be, maybe the stairs were there. In the dim light she headed in the direction of the door, but came to a stone wall. She felt off to her left and found an archway that opened into a hallway. Peering into the darkness she could see nothing and feeling around she could not find a light switch so she passed it by and continued feeling along the wall until she got to the corner and then retraced her steps to the other corner. The wall had three archways leading to who knew where and no light switch she could feel. One of these might be a way out but she was too scared to go in them without a light.

“Damn, I should have a least grabbed a flashlight before coming down here,” she thought. Finally giving up on this direction with no light she returned to under the trap door opening to check her watch, 4:15 and dad normally got home between 6:30 and 7:00. Having no intention to stay down here until then she started off in her perceived direction of the kitchen. This stone wall had a door but it was locked. Squatting before the door and peering at the key hole, she knew that her key wouldn’t work but looking at the hinges she saw the door would swing away from her so she stood and threw her shoulder into it in an attempt to force it open. As she hit the door her skirt flew up in back revealing her bare ass cheeks and a little red triangle of a thong above her butt crack. “What the hell?” she thought as she spun around to look behind her. It had felt as if someone had pulled her skirt up but when she looked, she was all alone. She shoved against the door again and with a ‘pop’ it opened as her skirt again flew up and she stumbled through the door before regaining her balance. In her excitement of getting the door opened, she hadn’t felt the second exposure of her ass. She peered into the darkness before her and felt along both walls beside her and found a light switch. She flipped it up but the lights that came on were in the room she had started in, not here in the hallway. She stepped back into the original room and carefully surveyed all the walls, looking for anything that might help her out of her predicament. Then she noticed the flashlight, lying on the floor, just outside the area that had been lit by the trapdoor when it had been the only light.

“Damn, that could have been a foot closer so I could have seen it originally.” She walked to it and bent over to pick it up and suddenly the back of her skirt was up over her ass and on her back. She jumped upright and again spun around to look for her tormentor.

“Alright, I know you’re here, and you’re trespassing. This house is private property and I don’t appreciate you playing with my skirt, so show yourself,” she said even as she felt stupid for saying it. The room was lit up and the doorway she had just been at and the other 3 archways were too far away for anyone to have gotten to without her seeing them. “Okay Sarah, calm down, you are imagining things,” she told herself. “There is no one here, you’re all alone.” She felt a soft breeze on her leg, “that’s it, that breeze has been blowing my skirt up, so get a grip girl.” She bent back down and picked up the flashlight, throwing the switch and a strong beam of light shone forth. Now she was ready.

All three of the original corridors ended at a blank stone wall although there were doorways from one corridor into the others and the right hand corridor had an off shoot so she finally returned there and followed its winding path. She was sure that she was outside the house proper with the distance she had walked and wondered whether with the house’s location, just north of Arkansas, one of the eleven Confederate States of the Civil War, if this had been a stop on or part of the Underground Railroad that had helped slaves flee their oppression and reach freedom one hundred and thirty years and more ago. She had reached a set of stairs and climbed them and so now here she was looking at another blank stone wall. She would have to retrace her footsteps and try again. She turned and went down the first two steps when she somehow tripped and fell forward. She hit the steps and rolled down them head over heels, ending up on the floor at the foot of the stairs with her skirt around her waist, legs spread wide and her feet on the second step of the staircase. She realized that the flashlight, which she had lost on the way down, was resting between her legs and was pushed hard against the crotch of her thong as if someone was trying to shove it into her cunt. She grabbed it and flashed it back up the stairs but of course, even though she would swear she had been tripped, there was no one there. Then she noticed her right shoe was untied and realized she had tripped herself.

After tying her shoelace she retraced her steps back the way she had come. She figured she was halfway through this off shoot corridor when she tripped again and fell face forward. Luckily she opened her mouth to cry out in surprise because, as she hit the floor, a cylindrical shape entered her mouth as if she had fallen on a boys cock and had taken it in. Her eyes bulged at that thought of a cock in her mouth and she quickly pushed up from the floor to find it was about 4 inches of pipe, about 2 inches around, sticking up from the floor. That is what had entered her mouth and she blushed as she again thought of a cock in her virginal mouth. Shining the light around the floor she noticed her left shoe was now untied. “Why is all this bad luck happening to me?” she asked herself as she knelt to tie her shoe. “Why does the school require these saddle shoes? If only they’d allow penny loafers this wouldn’t be happening. I better double tie my shoes like a little kid before I really do lose one of my cherries down here. The way it felt like the flashlight wanted to fuck me the first time and now giving head to a pipe, if I fall again it’s liable to be my ass that gets it, that’s the only place that hasn’t looked like it was about to get fucked.” To be on the safe side, when she had her left shoe double knotted, she untied and retied the right shoe with a double knot also. Finally, with no further accidents, she made it back to the trap door area and heard,

“Sarah? Sarah? Sarah, are you home? Answer me, damn it.”

“Daddy, I’m in the basement,” she called. “In the hallway to the kitchen is a trap door and I’m below it.” She heard footsteps on the floor above and then a thump as her father dropped to his knees and then stuck his head through.

“What in the world are you doing down there, honey?” he asked.

“Can that wait until I’m out of here, please?” she asked. “I’ve been down here since after school and can’t find a way out. Do you know where the door to the basement is?”

“Yeah, just wait there,” her father replied and his head disappeared. Sarah heard his footsteps heading to the kitchen so she followed him. As she passed through the door she had forced open her skirt again flew up, but this time she knew there was someone there because she had felt something cold on the back of her thigh just before the skirt had come up. Again she spun, shining her light everywhere trying to find who was tormenting her. “Oh shit,” she thought. “Something cool on my leg and then my skirt lifts again, it’s that damn breeze.”

“Honey, why do you have your skirt pulled up and the hem tucked into the waistband in back? You’re showing off your bare ass in that red thong,” her father said. To himself he added, “And what a cute ass it is too.” Sarah spun around to face her father as her face flushed bright red in embarrassment and a hand went behind her to find that indeed her skirt was still up. She pulled it down as she said,

There’s a breeze coming from somewhere and my skirt keeps getting blown up, but can you please get me out of here? I’ve had nothing but bad luck since I came down here and I’m dirty. I want to get a shower and clean up. Please just show me the way out.”

He turned and led her to the staircase and up, luckily for him, she had never noticed the tent in his pants that her bare ass had caused. After the door at the top of the stairs closed, something shimmered in the dark. ‘He’ hadn’t gained any power from the sexual escapades he had caused, actual sex was required for him to get power but he had noticed daddy’s hard cock and she had left the basement with the key. ‘He’ could now leave the basement and go wherever she went and upstairs, with them, would make it easier to get daddy’s cock shoved in her enough that he could regain his powers to the point that he could materialize his cock and then he could take over and shove his into her. Power came faster per sexual encounter when it was his cock, and not a stand in, doing the fucking.

Sarah passed through her bedroom and into her bath. She started the water in the shower as she thanked the skies above for the hundredth time that the house had been renovated and had indoor plumbing and bathrooms. As the water warmed to the proper temperature she stripped out of her school uniform and then admired her body in the full length mirror on the back of the door. The red see through bra that matched her thong covered her nipples, but barely. The upper aureole on her breasts was visible above the lace sculpting. She removed her lingerie and stepped into the shower and quickly lathered up and rinsed off. She then pulled her mid back length hair up and got it wet and then added shampoo. She worked the shampoo into a rich lather and massaged it into her scalp, with some running down her forehead and into her eyes.

“Ouch, that burns!” she gasped and reached for a towel to wipe her eyes. Her outstretched arm hit something and she felt a thick oily fluid run over her breasts and down her stomach. “Damn, my baby lotion,” she thought. “That’s going to be a mess to get off.” Her hand found the towel and she wiped the soap from her eyes and reopened them. Yes there it was her brand new king size bottle of baby lotion, lying on its side on the shelf just above her breasts. She made a disgusted face and faced the shower head to rinse her breasts and tummy off but the lotion just beaded so she turned her back to the water and started rinsing her hair. She’d just have to massage the lotion into her body like she did at bedtime, only there was a lot more lotion than she used to be massaged in. She couldn’t dry her front so she did her back and wrapped a towel around her head. Climbing out of the shower she sat on the toilet and began rubbing the lotion into her breasts. Her nipples suddenly hardened at the feeling of her massaging herself for so long so she dropped her hands to her stomach and continued rubbing the lotion in. Her fingers were sticky and her belly was becoming saturated with lotion so she needed to move to another part of her body. Her hands moved to the outside and inside of her left thigh and began trying to work lotion into her thigh. Her right hand slid down her cunt on a down stroke and she gasped.

“Oh that felt good,” she moaned and realized her pussy lips, clit and inside her pussy could probably use some lotion. She spread her legs and worked two fingers of her left hand up her pussy as her right middle finger strummed her clit. “Oh yes, this is good. Oh God I’m going to cum if I keep this up for long. Daddy’s downstairs so he won’t hear anything so I’m going to get me an orgasm.” Her right hand left her clit and she slid forward on the toilet seat to expose her ass and worked that middle finger up and through her sphincter and to the third knuckle and then both hands hammered. Unseen by Sarah he watched her work her two holes.

“I must get my power back,” he thought. “”I’ve got to have her.” Passing through the bathroom door and into her bedroom he noticed the blue thong and bra set lying on the bed with a white T shirt and pair of blue jeans. “That won’t do,” he thought and floated through the floor to the lower level and into the kitchen. Sarah’s father was fixing supper and he knew he had to get her father up to hear her masturbating, maybe even walking in to see her doing it. He floated into the butler’s pantry and found what he was looking for then shot through the ceiling into Sarah’s bedroom. He opened the strange looking bottle that seemed to float in midair and then her thong was moved and arranged so the cotton covered crotch was visible. The bottle shook and some kind of powder floated down and covered the crotch. Her bra suddenly flipped around so the insides of the cups was up and more powder floated into them. Satisfied with his work he checked Sarah’s room and finally noticed the calico cat in the corner. Her bedside lamp hit the floor with a crash and Sarah was quickly into the room looking to see what had happened. A moment later the bedroom door opened and her father burst in and stopped dead at the sight of his nude daughter. She screeched and ran for the bathroom trying to cover herself but not before dad noticed she shaved her pubic hair into a little triangle.

“Dad, how can you enter my bedroom without knocking?” she called through the door.

“I’m sorry honey; I heard a crash and was just worried about you. I wasn’t thinking. I’ll go down and work on supper; it should be ready in about 10 minutes. Hey, remember I cook, you clean up.” He called back. “But what was the crash?”

“I didn’t see my bedside lamp on the night stand; Mr. Peepers must have jumped on or off the bed and knocked it to the floor. Now please leave so I can come out and get dressed please.” Her father closed her door loudly to let her know he was out and went back to the kitchen, the front of his pants pointing the way. Sarah came into the bedroom and sat on the bed to pull her thong on and then stood to properly adjust it for comfort and reached for her bra. She hadn’t reached satisfaction before the commotion and her pussy wanted release. As she settled the bra over her breasts she noticed a warmth spreading over her crotch and as she finished fastening her bra, that same feeling of warmth engulfed her breasts. She turned to the bed, meaning to get dressed, but the warmth in her erogenous zones told her she needed to wear something else. She went to her dresser and removed a thin transparent white peasant blouse with poofed half sleeves and, a plunging neckline that barely covered her breasts. Fortunately there was elastic in the bottom that caused it to pull up under the breasts and hug them. Normally she wore a crop top under it to conceal her bra but it was just dad and her tonight so she left that off. From another drawer she pulled a yellow micro mini skirt and slipped it on and then went into her bathroom to check herself in the full length mirror. After a few adjustments she left to go down for supper. The blue bra was plainly visible through the top and if you looked carefully, you could see her aureoles peeking over the top of the neckline and the skirt just barely covered her ass, with only an inch to spare.

Sarah bounced down the steps and into the kitchen and assuming a pose of right hand behind her head and left on her hip with that hip thrown out. She smiled at her dad’s back as he stirred something in a cook pan.

“How do I look?” she asked. Mark looked at his daughter, his eyes bulged and his jaw dropped at the sight. Taking a deep breath to get control of himself he let out a long wolf whistle.

“You look great, honey” he said “Good enough to eat.” His cock throbbed in his pants and he was grateful he had looked over his shoulder at her and not turned. Sarah smiled at him grabbed the hem of her skirt and gave him a curtsy.

“Thank you, sir” she laughed. Mark had a quick flash of blue panty as her knees dipped and then straightened again.

“I’ve got everything set and the food is ready so have a seat miss,” Mark said.

“I’ll be back in a shake daddy, I have to use the powder room.” She said and turned and headed to the half bath.

“Thank God,” Mark thought as he placed the food on the table and hurriedly sat down. “I was wondering how I was going to get to the table with this erection and without her noticing it. You’re a sick bastard, Mark. That’s your daughter you keep getting hard over, you should be ashamed.” “But it’s been 6 months since you got laid, man. Any woman flashing her panties and showing a naked ass, especially one as cute as hers, is going to get you erect,” he argued with himself in his mind. “Besides, I’m only looking, not touching, so what I’m doing is not so bad, plus she’s showing me by accident and I’m seeing by accident, so that’s all it is, an accident.” Sarah returned to the kitchen and took her seat, they bowed their head in prayer, and then starting dishing up food for themselves.

“How was school today?” Mark asked.

“Same o, same o. What about work?” Sarah replied.

Same o, same o,” he parroted his daughter. Unconsciously he knocked his fork to the floor. He bent over to pick it up and got a good look between his daughter’s partly spread thighs, up the yellow skirt and at the blue panties. He took a deep breath as he fumbled with the fork, dropping it three more times as he stared and his cock throbbed.

“Need some help, Daddy?” Sarah asked as she innocently spread her legs further apart as she prepared to stand.

“No that’s okay honey,” he said as he finally straightened up with fork in hand.

‘He’ floated near the ceiling in the corner, invisible as he watched the actions of the two residents of his home. He knew why daddy kept fumbling with his fork he had been under the table getting his own looks at Sarah’s crotch when it all started. This was going according to plan and Sarah didn’t realize she was driving her dad crazy with sexual frustration. A little more help on his part and daddy’s cock was going to be buried in his daughter. Well, she had to clean up, a few dropped things and she’d give daddy one hell of a show and subsequent erection. Maybe even get to the point that he took her from behind as she washed the dishes.

Supper over, Sarah gathered their dishes and went to the sink, placed the stoppers in the drains and started the water as she added dish detergent to the left side for washing. While she was so engaged Mark stood and gathered the rest of the dishes and placed them on the counter for her and returned to the table, sitting at the far end so he could watch her. Sarah placed the dishes into the soapy water and began filling the other sink for rinsing. She opened the cabinet under the sink and bent over to get the dish drainer and mat giving Mark a perfect look at her panty crotch from her clit to where the thong disappeared between her ass cheeks. Getting the drainer in place she started to wash the dishes which caused her to slightly bend forward. The hem off her skirt raised a little and Mark could see a little panty again. He spent the next 15 minutes watching her do dishes, he had the panty view as she leaned to wash and rinse dishes. His cock throbbed in his pants and he was tempted to release it and masturbate watching her, but managed to refrain from it in fear Sarah would notice his stroking arm. She began draining the sinks and wiping down the counter top, giving him a long unobstructed view of her crotch as she leaned over cleaning the area up. Finally finished she turned and went to her father and bent over to kiss him on the cheek,

“Night Daddy,” she said. “I’m tired and going to bed.”

“I’ll be following you in a second,” he replied. Sarah left the kitchen and Mark moved to the door and peeked around the corner, looking up his daughter’s skirt as she climbed the steps. When he had heard her door close, he turned off the downstairs lights and headed up the stairs himself, as one hand rubbed the front of his pants, massaging his cock. At the top of the stairs he turned off the lights up there and headed for his bedroom to get out of his clothes and give himself a proper hand job but even though he had heard Sarah’s door close, it was standing halfway open. He stopped and peered into the room. In the bright full moon light streaming through the window he saw his daughter lying on her bed in only her blue thong. Her right hand was inside the thong as her left hand kneaded a breast. Her head was slightly back and it looked like her eyes were closed as she moaned and played with herself. Mark couldn’t take it and unzipped his pants and removed his throbbing erection. Watching his daughter to detect her opening her eyes, he stroked his cock, matching his strokes to her pussy rubbing and then after inserting several fingers, he matched her finger fuck thrusts.

‘He’ floated over the bed watching her abuse herself. He had to have this one and so far she had done everything he had hoped she’d do. He looked at Mark, stroking his cock vigorously and was disappointed. He wouldn’t gain any power until his “girlfriend” got cum pumped into one of her holes, why didn’t daddy just come in and fuck her. She was so into her masturbation that she’d welcome his real cock replacing her fingers. He heard Sarah getting louder and looked back down at her as her ass came off the bed,

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming” she gasped, trying to be quiet about it. ‘He’ looked to the door in time to see Mark cup his hand around his cock head to catch his sperm as it erupted, to keep from making a mess on the wall or floor to clean up. Keeping his hand wrapped around himself to prevent spilling, Mark hurried to his room to clean up. Sarah finally came down from her orgasmic high and finger still in her pussy and hand wrapped around her breast, she drifted off to sleep.

In Mark’s room he took a shower to clean up as he condemned himself for giving in to his urges, he knew that he was a better man than that. How could he have been lured into watching his daughter masturbate, or even worse, him masturbating to his daughter? He finished his shower and as he dried himself he vowed that no matter what Sarah accidently showed him, no matter what she did, and even if he did get aroused by it and gave into temptation and saw all he could of it, he would never, ever again masturbate to his daughter. He would never watch her and he would never think about her for a fantasy. Somehow, deep in the recesses of his mind, he wondered if he could live up that vow. She did look so much like her mother when they had met their junior year and became high school sweethearts. He climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep as he continued to vow it would not happen again.