The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter Five

Sarah sat in the school cafeteria for lunch, alone in a corner, as she considered what was going on at home. Why had she given in to that dildo and fucked it? Why had Thomas raped her in the bathroom? It had to have been him. What did dad dream happened last night? All she remembered is drying off and then waking up this morning with a sky blue thong, white garter belt and nylons on, with a sky blue bra pulled up to expose her breasts and three fingers plunged into her pussy. Was that what daddy had wanted to talk about? Had he seen her masturbating and wanted to talk to her about that this morning, but backed off as she couldn’t remember anything happening? She wanted to know more about Thomas, but where to go? She was not going back into the basement! Then it hit her and she anxiously awaited the final bell of the day. Several minutes after flying out of the school parking lot, Sarah arrived at her destination.

She got out of her car at looked at the sign, Greene County Historical Society Museum. She had seen the pictures of her home here last summer but really hadn’t paid a lot of attention to seriously looking for information on it or the Murdock’s, Thomas in particular. She entered the museum and looked around. With the entertainment Mecca of Branson just 30 miles south, the Museum drew a small steady stream of visitors, going to or leaving Branson. There were several families, about a dozen people total, looking at the exhibits when she entered. She located the photographs but not much that she hadn’t read in her book about the residents. She located the curator and asked her if they had anything on Thomas Murdock or his parents in the museum and got a funny look from the woman.

“Aren’t you Sarah Green? The girl who’s dad bought that old place?” she asked.

“Yes I am, and I wanted to learn more than my book from school had about them. You have pictures of the inside and outside of the house and the grounds and out buildings, but I can’t find anything on Thomas and his parents.”

“Mighty interested in Thomas, huh?” the woman asked. She appeared to be in her late 50’s and at Sarah’s nod in the affirmative, called to her assistant to take care of the visitors, she was taking this young lady to her office for tea and a history lesson on the Murdock’s and their house, where she now resides. The younger woman, probably mid 40’s, got a knowing look on her face and said,

“You do that, Mabel. They’ve been out there about 6 months and they should learn about the house, especially her.” Sarah thought about that as she followed Mabel back to her office.

“Could these women know about Thomas? If so, would she finally learn what was going on?” she wondered. Mabel closed the door behind Sarah and motioned her to a seat. She placed a kettle on a hot plate and turned it on and laid tea bags in two mugs.

“Water be ready in a few minutes, would you like some cookies to go with the tea? I was restless last night and baked up a batch of chocolate chip one’s, they’re mighty good if I do say so myself.” Sarah nodded; she hadn’t had homemade cookies since before her mother had died. Mabel put half dozen cookies on a plate and then the plate on a server and brought everything over to a table between the chair Sarah was in and the one she sat in.

“Where to start,” she began. “My knowledge of the house comes from my mother. Her parents bought the house in 1935. By 1936 her parents were in jail, her younger brother and sister in foster care and she lived in the house by herself, she was 18.”

“In jail, what happened?” Sarah asked. Mabel kept quiet as she went to the hot plate and turned it off and returned to fill the two mugs with boiling water. She returned the kettle to the hot plate and then came back and began dipping her tea bag into the water. Sarah was too astounded to worry about the tea or the cookie half way to her mouth.

“Have you felt or seen anything strange out there?” Mabel asked without looking at her. “Tell me about your time in the house.” Sarah told her the story of finding the trap door, the key and the various things that had happened, but without mentioning the dildo, rape, and disappearing clothes.

“You forgot something,” Mabel said. Sarah looked at her in surprise. “My grandson goes to your school and told me about your cute bare butt and the spanking you got yesterday.” Sarah blushed at this information, this woman’s grandson had told her about her butt.

“Why did he do that?” Sarah asked.

“Because he’s told me everything that happens to that house’s residents, like his momma told me and I told my momma. So we could keep track of the happenings there. I guess you’ve met Thomas, at least by sense, you haven’t actually seen him yet have you?” she asked. Sarah shook her head,

“No, not really, I’ve sensed his presence on a few occasions and saw the outline of a body in the steam from my shower yesterday, is all.”

“But he has taken your clothes and forced you to just wear lingerie, right? Your underwear came up missing, that’s why you were punished and Tommy says you had a garter belt and stockings on.”

“Tommy?”

“Yes Tommy, named after my daddy and his great granddaddy.”

“But why Tommy if you all know about Thomas?” Sarah asked as she finally got her tea ready to drink.

“He’s called Tommy, short for Thomas. But we’ll get to that. Have you found any other artifacts, other than the key? Have you had any accidents with clothes or other things as you searched the basement? Have you found the off shoot tunnel to the stairs and dead end at the top?” Sarah was puzzled, how did this woman know all that? Had her mother told her enough about the house for her to guess the sequence of events that had been happening? After a moment of thought she replied.

“Do you believe that Thomas’s ghost inhabits the house?” she asked. Mabel nodded in the affirmative.

“Yes I do, I’ve never seen him, but I have felt him there in the house. Katherine, the other woman out front, is a realtor that volunteers here. She has sold that house a few times, but not to your dad. She found me out there about 20 years ago, when it was for sale and she was handling it, and threatened to have me arrested for trespassing. I had to tell her my story, that’s why she thinks you need to know it also. I’ve told it to several girls that have lived there, if they come here looking for information like you did. All the things that have happened are doing so for the reasons you guessed, Thomas playing games, wanting to see your underwear and private parts. The treasure the key talks about does involve Thomas and not any real treasure or artifacts that can be sold. How do I know all this? Like I said my mother told me the story and I know it’s the true story because Thomas told her.” Sarah gagged and choked on her tea. After her coughing subsided she looked at Mabel,

“Thomas told her?” she asked dumbfounded.

“Yeah, that’s what I said so give an old lady some respect and be quiet and I’ll tell you Thomas’s story, including the part my mother played in it. Like the school book says, Thomas was 16 in 1870 when he was killed. His father had been 30 when he married Thomas’s 15 year old mother. She had Thomas at 16, so was only 32 when her son died. She was a real beauty and Thomas fell in lust with her. You notice I said lust, not love. On one of his father’s business trips to Kansas City, Thomas raped his mother. She fought until his cock got to stroking her and she ended up getting into it. They carried on an affair for six months when his father caught them and his mother, seeing him arrive, turned her thrusts of lust into supposed escape movements as she cried for Thomas to stop raping her. The next thing he knew, Thomas had a headache and his legs were drawn up and tied together, his hands were tied behind his back, and he was gagged in the basement. His father had laid the barrel of his .45 across his head and knocked him out cold. With his foreman and another hand, they fixed a rope noose in that doorway where his body was found, lifted him up to place it around his neck and released him. They left him there to choke to death as the three went up and raped Thomas’s mother. His father had learned of the affair from the hand, who had told the foreman and him. Therefore he knew his wife was willingly having sex with her son and intended to turn her into the ranch whore, for all the men to use as they pleased. The next afternoon the three men removed the gag and untied his wrists before notifying the sheriff, claiming it was a suicide. His body was lowered to the floor and that spot is where he must stay until his victim, always female, appears and finds that key and then removes it from the basement. His mother did it that first time and Thomas was able to come upstairs. His spirit then spooked his father’s horse and he was thrown off and broke his neck. Thomas gained the ability to materialize and they lived together until her death. Thomas was wrenched back to his doorway as a ghost when she died and found that was to be his fate if he had no mate. Over the years women have died or managed to escape the house for 24 hrs and Thomas returns to his doorway to await his next mate, or victim if you prefer.

Now, like I have said, my grandparents bought the house in April 1935 and my mother was his next mate. By the time Thomas was able to materialize my grandfather was having sex with both his daughters and my grandmother was enjoying her son’s charms. The day after Christmas of 1935, acting on a tip provided by my mother, under Thomas’s influence, the police raided the house for bootleg whisky and found the four of them in bed together, Incest was illegal even back then, so now you know how the family ended up as they did by 1936.

My mother and Thomas lived as man and wife for 14 years and then I was born, oh don’t look so shocked, yes Thomas is my father.”

“But you said you’ve never seen him,” Sarah said.

“And I haven’t, but I did ask you to be quiet and listen. Apparently only his mate can see Thomas. Mother said it took over six years to get the entire story from him. While he has a mate, he is perfectly normal. He must eat drink sleep and have bodily functions. The only thing different about him is that he doesn’t age. He was 16 when he died and still 16 when I was born, 80 years later. Why my mother had never left him so as to kill him off, I don’t know, but I think she really loved him, she said he is very handsome. Anyway in 1963 I was 13 and my mother woke up needing to use the bathroom and Thomas wasn’t in bed. Thinking he was downstairs, she started to join him to see what was wrong. Passing my door she heard a noise and opened the door to find Thomas shoving his penis into my mouth. She managed to avoid detection by him and returned to bed. The next day we went to town for groceries and mother never returned to the house. When it was sold to another family she had me watch the daughters at school and tell her if anything strange seemed to be going on with them. When I graduated high school and had been accepted at the University of Missouri, up there in Columbia, she finally told me the story. I went to MU and got a degree in history and had published several papers on the history of Greene County, so when I came home after college, they offered me the job here at the museum. Mother died in 1980 and I took my first trip to the house. I was married with children of my own but the story fascinated me and the house was empty. I’ll admit I acted like a whore when I got to the basement. My mother had left him because he had been having sex with me but without my knowledge so I removed my underwear and lay on the floor and spread my legs and called to him, ‘Thomas, you’re my daddy, come and put your cum in me so I can see my father.’ I felt a slight pressure on my body but nothing else until I felt fluid as he ejaculated into me. I returned the next two nights and on the third there was a shimmer but then it disappeared. That’s when Katherine caught me leaving the house and I had to explain how that was the house I had grown up in until 13. Over the years she has gotten the rest of the story from me as we became closer friends. So Miss Sarah Green that is what is going on in that house. You need to get your father and get out before you start having sex with him. Since you used his mother’s dildo to have anal sex with, that allowed him to follow into your ass and once you had a load of his sperm in you, he can now possess your body and make it do anything he wants. According to what I’ve learned, and what mom told me, once he enters your body, you lose the ability to remember what happened. You said your father wanted to talk to you about last night, but you have no memory from shower till this morning. I think Thomas possessed you and either tried and failed, or succeeded in seducing your father last night.”

“No, I’m sure,” Sarah fidgeted in her chair.

“Sure you’re a virgin? Go ahead girl, stick a finger up there and see if your maidenhead is still intact, don’t mind me. Besides we need to know if a load is in you yet.” Mabel told her and turned her head away. Sarah spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her thong aside and stuck her middle finger as far as she could into herself and felt it, she was still a virgin!

“It’s still intact,” she said as she adjusted her underwear and closed her legs demurely. Mabel turned back to her,

“Like I said, I’ve told three other women this story, two daughters and a mother. No one has been able or willing to heed my advice and get out. I hope you’ll be the first, but no, I don’t have anything to give you to prove Thomas’s existence or this story is true to your dad. You’ll have to do that on your own I’m afraid. I think my grandson has a crush on you and I like you and know my daughter would too, so I hope you and your dad get out but stay in town. I’ll tell Tommy to ask you out after you get out of the house. Here’s a picture,” she said and held up a school picture of a handsome teenager.

“He’s cute,” Sarah said. “I’ll get me and dad out of the house and look him up myself and ask him out, just for the help you’ve given me this afternoon.”

“No Sarah, I just gave you information, not help.”

“No you helped me understand what was going on and that I’m not going crazy. That’s help in my book,” she said. The two rose and walked out to Sarah’s car together. Mabel stood and watched Sarah drive off and waved back when the teenager lifted a hand in salute.

“God help you Sarah. I have a bad feeling,” Mabel said as she shivered. It felt like someone had walked on her grave.