The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Haunting in Missouri

By Mike S

Chapter 7

Sarah walked into the school building and went to the principal’s office for her morning panty inspection and then asked Sister Joanne about Mabel’s grandson Tommy. For some reason she had him on her mind this morning but couldn’t remember why, or even how she knew of them. Sister Joanne gave her a rundown of Tommy’s classes and she realized they had no classes together, but did go to lunch at the same time. She’d try to find him if the lunchroom, if he was there today.

At lunch she looked all over the cafeteria but couldn’t find him and so she skipped lunch to check the library and then the outside school grounds. She found him shooting some baskets with a few other boys on the basketball court.

“Tommy, can I see you a minute?” she called. The other boys saw who it was and teased him as he started to Sarah. Inside he was wondering why the most beautiful girl in the school, in his and his circle of friends opinion, wanted with him.

“You’re Sarah Green, right?” he asked as he stopped a few feet from her. They had never met, spoken a word to each other and he didn’t think she even knew he existed.

“Yes, I am. I don’t know what to say as I really don’t know why I’m here. I felt compelled to meet you and see if you’d like to go out with me,” Sarah said. Thomas felt his jaw drop, this ravishing creature was asking him on a date?

“Su...su...sure,” he stammered, “I’d love to go out with you, when?”

“How about a movie tomorrow night?” she asked. “Do you know where I live?”

“Sure, the old Murdock place, actually my grandmother Mabel was raised in that house till she was 13,” he replied. The mention of Mabel stirred something in Sarah’s memory but she couldn’t remember why.

“Okay pick me up at 7PM,” she said and turned and walked off. Knowing Tommy was watching she put a little extra swing in her ass to tease him with. The rest of the day passed as always and when Sarah got home after school she entered the house without a thought or hesitation. She immediately felt that warmth engulf her again and as her pussy began to leak she ran to her bedroom and threw her uniform off and went to her dresser in just bra and thong. Opening her underwear drawer she withdrew the antique dildo from under the clothes and went to her bed. Stretching out she unfastened the front closing bra and began to knead her breasts as she spread her legs wide.

“Uh, Oh, Uh,” she moaned as she played with herself and then grasped both nipples to roll between finger tips. “Oh yes, that feels so good.” She finally picked up the dildo that she had dropped beside her on the bed as her left hand pulled the crotch of her thong aside and then entered her pussy.

“Oh God, I’m so wet,” she moaned as the finger began to stroke in and out of her. “This feels so good that I can’t wait.” Her left hand held the crotch aside as her right slipped the head of the dildo into her cunt. “Oh yes, more!” she cried as she thrust it in as far as possible. She lay there, allowing her pussy to adjust to the intrusion as she returned both hands to her breasts and again manipulated them.

“Oh yes daddy, play with my tits,” she moaned. “Oh that’s so good daddy, now fuck me.” Her right hand dropped to her crotch, fastened around the dildo and partially withdrew it before slamming it back in. As she teased her nipples with the left hand, the right kept the dildo hammering her cunt, faster and faster. Her ass came off the bed as she thrust her hips in the air and rotated them for her lover.

“Oh yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me faster,” she gasped as she increased the dildo speed in and out as she imagined her father hammering her. “Oh yes daddy, that’s it, that’s it, make me cum. Make me cum daddy,” she cried. “Oh fuck yes, I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!!” she screamed as her hips gyrated wildly in the air. “Oh daddy that’s fantastic, you’re making me have a tremendous orgasm. Please don’t stop.” She continued to hammer the dildo in and out until the last trembles left from her body. Her ass finally returned to the surface of the bed. “Oh fuck, that felt great,” she said.

Tommy, after school, followed the orders drilled into him since kindergarten and went to the museum to report to his grandmother. He told her Sarah had looked him up and asked him for a date and that they were going to a movie tomorrow night.

“Are you picking her up, or since she asked you, is she picking you up?” Mabel asked.

“I’m going to pick her up out at her house,” Tommy responded. His grandmother looked shocked at his words and he helped her into a chair.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes yes, I’m just old, remember?” she laughingly replied as the enormity of Tommy’s statement sank in. She was still in the house; she hadn’t followed her advice and gotten out. Or was it she couldn’t get out now? Tommy continued to look concerned. Not knowing the story of the house, you learned that history after graduation from high school like Mabel and his mother; he saw no significance in picking Sarah up out there. Mabel shooed Tommy out the door for home and went back into her office to think. What could she do to help Sarah? Apparently Tommy and she liked each other enough for a first date, so how could she help them stay together long enough to see if it went anywhere?

After Sarah’s orgasm Thomas freed her body and floated above her to gaze at the body he so lusted after. The dildo had now been in her pussy but he had controlled her, she hadn’t willing used it, so the pussy fucking didn’t count. That hole was still off limits to him so he would have to use what was available.

Sarah finally recovered from the orgasm and got up. She went into her bathroom and bent over the sink to gaze into her eyes and ask herself why that dildo had been buried in her. Why had she apparently used it to masturbate? As she bent over she felt something enter her ass as Tommy used the only orifice available to him to put more of his cum into her. Daddy had 2 loads in her, now he would also.

“Thomas, is that you?” she asked. With no steam today she couldn’t see anything behind her but definitely felt something huge in her. She could feel it stroke in and out but it did nothing to excite her. She attempted to straighten up but found herself held in her current position and then decided she’d have to wait for Tommy, if it was him, to get his release. She leaned down more and rested her elbows on the counter as she felt whatever it was bury itself, withdraw and rebury itself in her ass. Finally came the gush of fluid as it reached orgasm and injected it’s cum into her. Again she marveled at the amount of cum that flooded into her. She felt it withdraw and placed her hand over her ass as she turned to look behind her. Nothing was leaking from her nor could she see anything.

“Thomas, this has to stop. You can’t continue to do this unless you allow me to see you; I’m tired of your games. Your daughter says that her mother says you are very handsome so show yourself and I may reward you by letting you have some of what you seem to want,” she said. “Yeah show yourself so I know where to kick to drive your balls up into your mouth” she thought. As usual she was talking to herself as there was no materialization of any spirit into flesh. She took a shower and after drying off went into her bedroom to dress. As she reached for the underwear drawer she felt that warm feeling come over her again. As her mind went blank again and she lost control of her body she opened a different drawer and pulled out the black leather crotchless teddy and put it on. She returned to the bathroom to the full length mirror to check herself out. She turned and bent over; looking over her shoulder, to ensure the hole in the crotch was perfectly aligned with the hole into her vaginal channel.

Satisfied with everything she went downstairs and called in a pizza order, dad should be here in 10-15 minutes and the pizza delivery would take at least 30. Dad could get the door and pay for the pizza. She went to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice and then took it to the den and made her dad his first drink. She sat it by his chair and then went back to her bedroom where she proceeded to gently massage her clit and bring herself to the cusp of orgasm and then stopped until she regained control and then started again. She wanted to be ready for a quick cum when dad penetrated her.

Mark got home and not seeing Sarah downstairs called up the steps to her.

“Sarah are you up there?” he called.

“Yeah daddy,” she gasped in response, her body again ready to go over the edge. “I have a pizza ordered, it should be here in a few. There’s also a drink waiting for you in the den. Why don’t you get comfortable and let me know when the pizza arrives, okay?” Mark could hear the shortness in her voice and wondered if she was masturbating. He was about halfway up the stairs to sneak a peek into her room when the doorbell rang. He went back to the door and paid for the pizza. He closed the door and turned to find his daughter at the bottom of the steps.

“Oh honey, you scared me. I didn’t hear you come down the stairs,” he said as he almost dropped the pizza. He looked his daughter over as his cock grew in his pants. Sarah had her eyes there and saw the beginning of the tent in his pants as he hardened. She smiled then came to him and gave him a long kiss. Finally pulling back she looked into his eyes,

“We do have a fuck date tonight and from the feel of your cock on my belly, you’re ready for it to start,” she said. Then she parted her lips and came back in to his. He opened his and accepted her tongue into his mouth and then sucked on it. He felt for the hallway table so he could set the pizza on it. His free hand went to his daughter’s ass and he kneaded the firm flesh there. He heard the pizza hit the floor as he missed the table but that hand was quickly kneading a breast as their hips ground into each other. Sarah finally pulled free and again looked into her father’s eyes.

“Fuck me daddy, fuck me now,” she gasped and dropped to the floor spreading her legs and drawing her knees up to show him the soaking wet entrance to her cunt. Mark couldn’t resist and unfastened his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. He quickly pulled his boxers down sank to his knees and directed the head of his cock to his daughter’s entrance and then hesitated. He looked up into her eyes,

“Are you sure, honey?” he asked. In response Sarah thrust her hips at him engulfing his cock head and two inches of cock into herself.

“Damn it daddy, thrust that motherfucking cock into my cunt now,” she told him. Mark immediately thrust forward and buried himself balls deep into her. “Oh yes, fuck me daddy, fuck me hard and fast,” she gasped. Mark withdrew partway and then thrust back in balls deep. He continued thrusting as he got his rhythm established.

“Oh God baby, your pussy is so tight. It feels like a vacuum sucking on my cock. Baby you are the perfect fuck doll. You have the looks, the body, and you fuck like a mink. Baby you’re fucking perfect,” he gasped as he pistoned in and out of her and she flung her hips in wild abandon.

“Oh yes daddy, fuck me! Get your rocks off and drown my cunt with your cum. Shoot that baby making batter in my womb and coat my eggs. Fuck me and make me pregnant daddy!” she gasped as she wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to draw him deeper into her. Mark could feel his cum boiling in his balls and getting ready to erupt.

“Oh fuck baby, I’m gonna cum. Oh shit here it cums,” he gasped and then her words sank into his lust fogged brain.”Make her pregnant?” He totally withdrew from her a second before his cum erupted. He coated her belly and even shot some up onto her leather covered breasts.

“No, you fucking asshole,” Thomas screamed as he felt Mark withdraw just as he was to fill his daughter. “You fucking idiot, I need it inside her not on her.”

“Daddy, why did you do that?” Sarah screamed at him. “I was about to cum and your seed filling me would have sent me over the top. How could you leave me hanging here when I gave you the pussy you want?” Mark quickly moved down her body and buried his face in her crotch. His tongue darted through the hole in the teddy and lapped across her clit.

“Oh yes, you nasty motherfucker, lick my cunt. Suck my clit and make me cum, you fucking asshole,” she told him, “be a good boy and suck my cunt.” She thrust her hips upward and began to rotate them, grinding her cunt into his face. Mark gathered her clit into his mouth and sucked. “Fucking hey, suck that clit, that’s it, that it, oh fuck, I’M CUUUMMMIINNNGGGG!!!!” she cried as she ground into his face. “Oh fucking yes, suck my cunt now. Suck up that cum and lick my vaginal tunnel dry. Eat me you asshole. Spill your seed on me and not in me, you’re a fucking asshole. We will fuck again tonight you prick.” When Mark finally removed his face from her crotch, he stood up and offered his daughter a hand up. He picked the pizza box off the floor and took it into the kitchen. As he placed several slices in the microwave to reheat it, Sarah went upstairs to take the cum soaked leather teddy off. After some thought she dressed in a black bra thong garter belt and stockings, she considered a slip but decided against it and headed to the kitchen.

After they had eaten they went into the den and Mark had a few drinks as Sarah sucked his cock, attempting to get it to rise again. Finally she had it erect and then climbed into his lap. She was going to be on top so that she could control his cum placement. Mark allowed her to sink onto his cock until her ass rested on his balls. She began to rise and fall on his shaft as he gasped and attempted to thrust up to meet her. He knew it was too recent to his last orgasm for him to have a potent discharge so he was willing to ejaculate into her this time. There would be no pregnancy from this load.

“Oh daddy, your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me please, fuck me,” she gasped as she rode him. “Come on daddy, cum. Please cum up in my cunt.” Mark thrust faster up to me her increased tempo riding him and he felt the load preparing to discharge.

“Oh baby, I’m going to cum. I’m going to flood your cunt in cum. Oh God, here it comes, oh oh, I’M CUMMIINNGG!!” he shouted as he felt his cock shooting off.

“Oh fuck, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!!” Sarah screamed as her own orgasm was released at the feel of his cum flooding her. “Oh fuck daddy, fill me with cum.” She rode his cock until her orgasm subsided and then sat in his lap with his cock in her cunt until it softened and plopped out. She bent forward to kiss him and then climbed off his lap. “I’m going to shower and go to bed, see you in the morning. Love you daddy, my lover.”

“Good night sweetheart, love you” he managed to gasp as he arose to mix another drink. “My god, she’ll fuck me to death in no time if this keeps up” he thought.

After showering Sarah lay on her bed and suddenly saw something move in the corner. She lifted her head and could make out someone standing there. Daddy?” she asked. A boy stepped into the moonlight and Sarah saw he was a handsome youth about her age. “Thomas?” she asked. She then noticed he was nude and had a huge hunk of meat hanging between his legs. “My God,” she thought “look at that cock! No wonder Mabel’s mother never left him. Good looking and hung like a horse. But wait, why can I suddenly see him? What has changed to allow him to appear?” Thomas had seen what she was looking at and smiled. He was prepared for the reaction as she jumped from bed and headed for her door. He immediately disappeared and reappeared in the doorway to catch her in his arms. He mentally froze her vocal chords to prevent her screaming out for her father, he wasn’t ready for that confrontation yet. He needed her as his own conquest before allowing dad into the picture.

Thomas effortlessly lifted her and returned her to her bed. He picked her mind and found a pleasant memory and forced her to focus on that so that she would relax and he could release her. He felt her relax but she continued to tremble as he let her go. He then mentally told her to fixate on his cock.

“Yes my love,” he said. “You are looking at the treasure of the key. The key unlocks the basement door and there my treasure awaits my mate. You are now mine, your father has put three loads of his cum into your body and now I can materialize. Three men raped my mother, so a father or son must put three loads into my mate to bring me to her. Now we can make love and my load of cum will seal our fate together.” He walked to the side of the bed, “Please take me into your mouth and raise my staff so that I may penetrate your vagina with it.” He knew he had to talk nice to keep from scaring her off again and he continued playing with her mind, telling her how much she wanted him. Sarah lifted his appendage and then looked up at him,

“It’s too large,” she said.

“No my love, you can do it. Just lick it and then wrap your lips around it and suck,” he told her in her mind and aloud for her to hear. With her mind telling her to do this, she could get it in, Sarah licked over his piss hole and then opened up and took the head into her mouth. Thomas gasped at the feel of a warm mouth around his cock again. It started to harden and he couldn’t wait for it to reach its full 13 inches of length. “That’s it my love, suck it. Let it arise so that I can make love to you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. I must have you. I must possess you.”

Sarah’s subconscious kept her bobbing on as much as she could take as it told her how much she wanted, no needed, this cock buried in her cunt and filling her with its cum. She felt she had known this cock forever and had wanted it for as long. Oh how she wanted this inside her. Thomas finally pushed her flat onto her bed and climbed on top. He eased his cock to her cunt and Sarah willing threw her legs wide, inviting him in.

“Yes Thomas, fuck me,” she moaned. “Ram that tree trunk of yours up my cunt and fuck me. Make me your mate, seal us together with your cum, fuck me.” Thomas thrust into the gaping hole that was the entrance to her womanhood but was so big he only got several inches imbedded in her. “Ow!” she cried, “you’re so big and that hurts. Please be gentle.” Thomas laughed, he had his cock started in her and he no longer had to be nice.

“I’m going to fuck you any way I want, bitch,” he told her. “I’m going to rip your cunt up like your daddy never could. You’re now my bitch.” He pulled back and thrust again as he mentally prevented her from giving voice to her screams of pain. He gained another inch and repeated his thrust. He continued until Sarah’s cunt finally expanded to allow him full entrance. The head of his battering ram pushed through her cervix and into her womb as the lovemaking turned into a brutal rape. Again and again he breached her defenses until Sarah felt a river of cum flow into her womb. “Yes bitch, I’m going to knock your ass up and you will bear my second child in over 120 years,” he told her as he laughed. A few words into her subconscious and Sarah drifted off to sleep as Thomas pulled out of her and watched the blood tinged cum run from her cunt. “I told you I was going to rip you up,” he laughed at the sleeping girl.

Mark came upstairs to bed shortly thereafter and checked on her from the door. He saw his daughter laying there asleep but did not see the boy standing over her. He entered the room and drew the sheet up over her naked body and then bent down to kiss her forehead. He turned and left her room as Thomas studied him and decided how to dispose of him. He followed Mark to his bedroom and peeked into his thoughts.

“God I love fucking her. I should have been doing this long before now. I have to have her and tomorrow night I will get her again,” Mark thought as he undressed and got into bed.

“Yes,” Thomas thought, “my work is done. He will freely commit the act that will remove him from her life. If he is so determined to have her tomorrow, I’ll leave her free rein, no possession, and let the hand play out. I’ve won.”

Sarah awoke the next morning and lay still in bed. Something wasn’t right, she could sense Thomas’s location, and she knew where he was! But why, why could she now determine that he was in his doorway in the basement? Never before could she do it, why now? Slowly she lowered her hand and inserted her finger and shoved it deep. It was gone, her hymen was gone! She was no longer a virgin, someone, her dad or Thomas, had taken her virginity, what did that mean? She suddenly made a decision and got out of bed and quickly dressed in bra thong and newly replaced jeans and T shirt. She quietly went down the stairs, trusting no one, and got out of the house. She went to her car and then turned to look back at the house as she contemplated her decision. Yes, she had to do it she decided and got in her car and headed into town.