The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hawaiian Honeymoon

By Vox Hypnotica and Blue Kahuna

(Chapter 2)

Kathy approached just in time to hear the stranger say “Now, Tammy. Tell me what you’re going to do.”

The flight attendant shuddered a little, staring into his eyes as she recited. “I’m going to flirt with my passengers, like a stereotypical sexy stewardess. I’ll give my number to anyone who hits on me, and go out with them and show them a good time if they call me.”

“And?” he said expectantly.

“And....and I won’t tell my husband about any of it.”

“That’s a good girl.” He patted her on the ass, smiling over her shoulder at Kathy. “Now get to work. I have someone to take care of.”

Kathy watched the attendant leave, surprised and suddenly very angry. “Did you really just make that woman go have sex with a stranger?”

The stranger smiled, “Why, do you want a shot at her?”

“Go undo whatever you did to her immediately! You can’t just do that!”

“Oh? Unbutton the top two buttons of your shirt and tell me why not,” he replied.

“I....I....” Kathy sputtered angrily for a moment, thrown off by his casual response. She unbuttoned her shirt slowly, uncomfortably aware of the view it gave him of her cleavage. “You just can’t! It’s not right.”

The stranger smiled, moving closer to her. “Well, obviously I can. I just did. And as for what’s right, if you still think I’m interested in the morality of doing as I please with another man’s wife, you’re in for a nasty surprise, Mrs. Malone.”

“Now then,” he said with a smile, “Two more buttons, if you’d be so kind, and let’s talk about the blowjob you’re about to give me.”

“No,” Kathy said in a helpless whisper, but her hands were already at her shirt. Her bra was clearly visible, and plenty of her pale, creamy skin was on display as well.

The stranger looked down, taking in the sight with appreciation. “It doesn’t sound like you’ve sucked cock before, so let me tell you a little bit about what you’ll be doing,” he explained as he stepped even closer. “The wonderful thing about a blowjob is that you’ll be used for my pleasure. Your own comfort doesn’t matter a bit. Understand so far?”

Kathy wanted to look away, but she couldn’t. She nodded, numbly, wincing in fear as the stranger reached up to cup her left breast.

“I’ll expect you on your knees, looking up at me. Make sure your teeth don’t scrape my cock, and if it seems like I like something, keep doing that, even if it’s uncomfortable.” He smirked. “Especially if it’s uncomfortable. Eventually, I’ll be fucking the back of your throat and choking you with my cock. Don’t throw up, and don’t try to stop me. Any questions?”

“Why are you doing this?” she whispered hoarsely, flinching but unable to pull away as he pinched her nipple.

“Why?” He grinned mockingly. “Let’s see. Mostly because I can, but also because you’re a seriously hot little number, Katie, and it’s a real shame that nobody’s ever gotten a taste. Still, your husband’s loss is my gain, right?”

“Please,” Kathy said, desperately. “Don’t do this to me. I don’t—” She was interrupted by the bathroom door opening.

The well-dressed businessman exiting the restroom took one look at the stranger feeling her up, then gave him a conspiratorial wink and a thumbs-up. “Enjoy, you crazy kids.”

She wanted to tell the man that it wasn’t what it seemed. She wanted to ask him for help. The words fell dead in her throat. All she could do was follow the stranger into the bathroom. “Well,” he said as he unzipped his pants, “John’s going to want to know what happened in here. And you won’t tell him. Tell him that I used you sexually in some way, and that it’s a sex act you will never, ever perform with him, but that he would like.”

Kathy felt her heart sinking. It hadn’t occurred to her that this man could force her to keep secrets from her husband. She was more horrified when the man pulled out his penis. She didn’t know if his was especially big or small—she had never seen one before. The man stroked it a few times and it grew harder. “Now then,” said the stranger, “you’re going to suck my cock now, and then afterwards I’m going to pay you two dollars for it. Time to get down on your knees, Katie.”

She sank to her knees, hands at her side. She tried to tell herself this had to be a bad dream, that she was going to wake up safe in bed, that this couldn’t possibly be real. She tried to look away or close her eyes, but she found herself looking up at the stranger’s face, just as he’d ordered. He grinned down at her, slowly stroking his erection against her soft cheek. “It’s been tough waiting an hour for you, Katie, but you’re going to make it all worth it. Start by kissing the tip, and working your way down the shaft. Nice and slow and sexy.” Her stomach nearly turned, but she obeyed, touching her lips to the head of his cock, her eyes never leaving his. She slowly kissed his shaft, again and again, wincing a little as his pubic hair brushed her face. “Good girl. Now get started.”

Kathy didn’t exactly understand what it was he wanted her to do, or perhaps she just didn’t believe he could actually mean what he was saying. She looked up at him with sad blue eyes, pleading for mercy. “Wh-what do you want me to do?”

The stranger put a hand on her head, holding her hair lightly. “Wrap your lips around my cock, then work it in and out of your mouth. Don’t hold back on me, either.” Kathy looked down at his cock with surprise and fear, and opened her mouth wide to wrap her lips around the shaft. The stranger gave a little sigh of pleasure and tightened his grip on her hair.

She whimpered a little as she took him inside her mouth, tasting his head already dripping with pre-cum. Sliding her mouth back and forth slowly, she looked up at him. She told herself silently that it would be over soon, that once he was satisfied he wouldn’t need her any longer and he’d let her go.

He grinned down at her lecherously, his grip on the back of her head tightening and loosening with her back and forth motion. “That’s it, cutie. But don’t just sit there, you’ve got two hands. Use ‘em. Start by rubbing my balls.”

Kathy had to reach into his pants to pull out his balls. “Gently....” the man warned, still holding her hair and pushing his penis into her mouth. She rubbed them lightly, ticklishly, softly. She was gentle with his balls, even while he was rough with her mouth. The man gave a sigh of pleasure. “Yeah, that’s good. Rub them a little more, baby. Just like that.”

She was establishing a rhythm as she bobbed her head back and forth on his prick, slobbering messily all over it. She was beginning to get her balance. Meanwhile, the stranger was clearly in paradise, moaning softly, his cock rock hard in her mouth, straining to push further and further. “Okay, that’s enough with my balls. Now reach down and masturbate a little, bitch. Get your pussy nice and wet.”

Kathy groaned softly, her voice muffled by his cock. She was ashamed to touch herself lying in her own bed in the dark, with no one around, and now he wanted her to do it right there in front of him? Still, she knew she had no choice as she reached down, opening her jeans. Sliding two fingers inside her mouth to the side of his cock, she let her saliva moisten them as she continued to pleasure him.

“That’s it,” he moaned in satisfaction. “Now show me how you touch yourself when you think about your pathetic excuse for a husband fucking you.” She wanted to tell him that she loved John, that he was ten times the man this creep would ever be, but all she could do was take him deeper in her mouth as her fingers slid down into her panties, parting her lips and slowly beginning to circle her clit.

Usually, when she masturbated at home, she did so quietly, softly, alone, without really acknowledging what she was doing. She would be relaxing, and her hand would drift along her body and her skin would tingle. Sometimes she would caress her nipples or her belly, and sometimes her clitoris. Sometimes, she wouldn’t end up masturbating at all, just touching her body as she drifted to sleep. She never really articulated what she was doing, and she never spoke about it to anyone. Not even her boyfriend.

This was different.

Her hand went straight to her clitoris. There was nothing relaxed about it at all. She felt a sudden and intense pleasure, her nerves dancing with intensity. Her hips bucked and buckled with new stimulation. At the same time, the stranger kept thrusting into her mouth, starting to choke her a little. She was careful to keep her teeth out of the way. His motions were growing more intense and urgent, and his testicles visibly contracted. “You’ll have an orgasm when I do,” the stranger hissed urgently. “Get ready!”

He groaned loudly, his fists tightening in her hair, and Kathy realized that the people sitting near the bathroom door had to be able to hear what they were doing. Still, she couldn’t stop her mouth from working his cock, or her fingers from betraying her body. She felt his muscles tense as he sucked in his breath, grinning down at her in triumph. “Welcome to the mile high club, baby!” Her body exploded in hot, white intensity, and she moaned despite herself as he shot his load into her mouth. It was salty and thick, and she would have gagged if she could have. Instead, she swallowed obediently, feeling it sliding down her throat as his cock pulsed between her lips.

The stranger pulled back and zipped up his pants. Kathy kept masturbating, prolonging her own orgasm with quick, spasming thrusts. “You’re a lot more interesting when you’ve got my cock in your mouth, you know that, bitch?”

She flushed again with shame, but she was breathing too heavy to reply. She felt an aftershock, or perhaps another orgasm, and finally calmed down. She looked away. “Can I go now?” she asked.

“Not yet. Look me in the eye and tell me what you just did, pretty girl.”

She looked up, and felt tears welling up in her eyes. “I just.... I just sucked your cock.”

“And later on, you’re going to let me fuck you. Say it.”

She shivered and closed her eyes, “Later, I’ll let you fuck me.”

“Keep your eyes closed. Push a finger up your asshole and once it’s in, count to twenty. When you’re done you can open your eyes and go back to your seat. Your husband’s probably going a little crazy by now. I’m tempted to let himself keep touching himself until we reach the airport, but that would just be mean. Tell him he can come in his pants.” The stranger pulled two crumpled dollar bills from his wallet, tucking them into her bra. “Pleasure doing business with you.”

The door clicked shut behind him.