The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HAZARDS OF HYPERIA HARDNOX

Chapter 3 — In Distress

Our heroine, Hyperia Hardnox, has found herself trapped in Lascivia Lavender’s web of perversion! We now follow her as she desperately struggles to escape with her honor intact....

* * *

“I’m running out of time!” Hyperia thought frantically, trying to find some way to escape before she became another woman’s sexual plaything.

Ginger Butch was clearly entertained—and aroused—by the sight and sound of the bound woman’s protests and thrashings. She suggestively slid the wand back and forth through the curled fingers of her left hand, smearing the lubricant evenly along its surface. Her enjoyment made her linger over this phase of the proceedings, which bought the captive agent an extra few minutes.

Unfortunately, she had no idea what to do with that window of opportunity. Her bonds were too strong to break, she didn’t know the safeword, and any other pleas or cries or demands to stop would simply be interpreted as part of this grotesque game.

After giving the rod one last slow stroke, Ginger held it up and looked it over. Satisfied, she unzipped her cargo pants and maneuvered one end of it into her fly. With slow deep breaths, she slid the device into her bit by bit. Hyperia stared in appalled fascination as her captor made a show of it, licking her lips, rolling her hips, occasionally pulling the wand back out a half-inch or so before thrusting it back in a bit further than its previous depth.

Finally, she stretched, stood up straight, and grinned. About eight inches of solid shiny blackness protruded from her crotch. “Time to spread ’em, bitch!” she growled as she fished her phone out of her pocket.

As Ginger’s fingers slid across the screen, motors whirred to life, and the ankle shackles began to separate. Hyperia flexed her legs to resist. The motors whirred louder, and the motion slowed to about half its previous speed, but her legs were still inexorably parted.

If she could somehow get hold of that phone, she could release her bonds. The obvious problem was that she needed to get out of her bonds in order to get hold of the phone. There had to be some way to break that vicious circle....

“Don’t do this to me... please....” It was keeping up the masquerade, not pleading for mercy because she was helpless to do anything else. Of course it was. She was going to get out of this, somehow....

Ginger took a step forward, putting her boot down hard. “That’s enough complaining. It’s time for you to start admitting that you want this big hard cock in you.“

Hyperia took a deep breath and shuddered. Apparently there were nuances to this game she didn’t understand. All she could do was play it by ear until she found some way out. “It is big and hard... maybe too big.” She herself wasn’t sure whether that was simply an honest reaction, an attempt to avoid irritating Ginger by making the game too easy, or a last-ditch ploy to persuade her to back off.

“It’s not too big if it goes in nice and easy a little bit at a time,” her captor cooed. “That’s how I’ll give it to you if you play nice.”

Unsure of exactly what “play nice” meant, Hyperia nodded.

“Good girl.” Ginger took two more steps, not so loudly this time, and stood directly in front of the chair. She looked between the bound woman’s legs and scowled.

Hyperia’s breath caught in her throat.

“Damn it, you were supposed to go commando!”

The noted said that the real Lucinda Lavender often did just that, especially when dresed for a prearranged assignation. Hyperia, not quite able to nerve herself up to that, had compromised with a sheer thong.

“I ought to just give you one hard thrust and fuck you right through them...” she grumbled as she got the phone out again. “But those are too expensive to ruin,” she sighed as she worked the controls to slide the bound woman’s legs back together. With that accomplished, Ginger slid Hyperia’s undergarment down her legs until it rested on the ankle cuffs.

With a click, those two restraints popped open. “Lift up your feet.”

For a moment, Hyperia considered lashing out with a kick. She squelched the impulse. She’s still be bound at the neck and wrists, with no way to get hold of the phone or use it to free herself. A ridiculous mental image of working the control with her toes flashed across her mind, but she knew that wouldn’t work.

She complied with the instruction. A moment later, her panties were flung aside. “Now, put them back down.”

An idea came to her. It was a long shot, but it just might work.

“Before we get started, I need to make a phone call.” Would requesting a brief interruption, as opposed to a complete halt, work without the safeword? She had to try.

“All right,” Ginger sighed. Hyperia suppressed a grin... and then suppressed a groan as her own phone was extracted from her handbag.

“What number?” Was her captor getting suspicious? Maybe. Or maybe holding and dialing the phone herself was another little show of dominance. It didn’t matter. Her last desperate gamble had failed....

No. There was still a chance.

“Dial star-number-star first. It’s one of those bonus-minutes deals.” In fact, it was the code to activate the phone’s special Agency-installed features. “Then dial zero-nine-zero...” That would do it. “...five eight two six four one one...” she continued, making up enough digits to sound like a phone number.

Ginger dialed, then held the phone up to Hyperia’s ear. “Hello?” she said. “Sorry, I’ll have to cancel our lunch date. I’ll get something to eat later.”

“You’ll get something to eat, all right!” Ginger laughed, pointing upwards. Directly above the chair were a pair of handholds.

Trying to ignore a new flood of disturbing mental images, Hyperia let her legs drop back into position as the phone was taken away and put back in the handbag. A moment later, Ginger tapped at her own phone.

Nothing happened.

“What the hell?” She made another attempt, then restarted the control app, then rebooted the phone. The shackles stubbornly refused to close.

“It’s not working,” Hyperia finally said, doing her best to sound disappointed. “I hope you put some kind of manual override on this thing.”

Grumbling, Ginger reached behind the chair and fumbled for a hidden switch. The restraints popped open.

“We can do it the old-fashioned way with the handcuffs...” she suggested as she stood up.

Shaking her head, Hyperia replied, “Never mind. That killed the whole mood. Maybe later.” Not letting her tension show, she watched to see if the other woman would accept that answer.

“How about after lunch? You can call and un-cancel.”

“OK; I’ll see you then.” “I’ll be long gone by then, thank goodness,” she thought. “Now...” She gave a back-to-the-salt-mines sigh as she retrieved her panties. “Where do I find the project materials I’m here to pick up?“

“Go to your right,” Ginger began, pointing. “Turn left at the end of the corridor, then follow that corridor all the way to the end, then two doors to the right look for Spike Shackley. He’s in charge of getting everything packed up for you. I’ll call and tell him you’re coming.”

“Thanks.” Hyperia left, trying not to show her relief at getting out of this woman’s clutches. She followed the directions, and knocked on the door labeled “Spike Shackley”.

“Lascivia? Come in!”

She opened the door and stepped through... and a powerful arm grabbed her in a headlock. A damp sweet-smelling cloth was pressed to her face.

“Gotcha!” the same voice said.

“They’re on to me!” She struggled, trying to maneuver herself into position to deliver an elbow jab or kick or throw. Her assailant evaded each attempt; apparently he was skilled as well as big and strong. It was getting harder to hold her breath while fighting to break the grip.

The man laughed. “Oooo, you play rough! I like that!”

It didn’t sound like someone who’d just captured an infiltrator. He clearly wasn’t really taking the situation at all seriously.

This was another of Lascivia’s prearranged snag-and-shag assignations, she realized. Her thrashings became more frantic. If she succumbed, she’d be totally at the mercy of a man who liked having his way with a helpless partner.

Her captor rocked his hips against her backside. She yelled a protest... realizing a moment too late what a bad idea that was as she got a mouthful of vapors.

“When do these SLEAZO perverts get any work done?“ was her last thought before everything went black.

* * *